Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wulp, Bonnie and Clyde must be hard up for money this month- she is selling her hooker clothes! I don't know what is worse- the fact that she is selling her clothes online or that she is selling her clothes which consist of hooker heels, micro mini skirts and jean jackets! Also, what is with the long stringy blonde hair? Maybe he put it on the vision board last month? What is hard to fathom for me is that one day they are in the company of a billionaire lie this guy Nick and two days later she is posting her dog urinating on his rollerblades and he is filming her sell her hooker clothes. I mean at what point does she not say- WTF my life is spiraling!!! Remind me what he actually brought into this relationship that she has profited from?
Omg those cloths she is selling..what are those?? Not only are they tacky and cheap but most importantly WHO will buy those?? Hookers off the Vegas Strip?
Mind moggling that the "business man" who is in Real "State", crypto and marketing is actually laying out her clothes out and making stories for her to sell them. Sure he's so busy in the real World. I mean if she's off selling those clothes they must really be hard up for cash.. But seeing what's there, I can't imagine she'd get more than $1000 for it all.
I personally give away my jeans and high street stuff I own because the value of resale is so low it's not worth it. At least I make people happy by giving it away.
She could donate too but clearly she's too selfish to give anything.
I'm still bewildered how he's even involved in the sale process of her clothes. He even made stories for it..he's kind of like her Luke but at least Luke was smart and found higher paying gigs in NY.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Omg those cloths she is selling..what are those?? Not only are they tacky and cheap but most importantly WHO will buy those?? Hookers off the Vegas Strip?
Mind moggling that the "business man" who is in Real "State", crypto and marketing is actually laying out her clothes out and making stories for her to sell them. Sure he's so busy in the real World. I mean if she's off selling those clothes they must really be hard up for cash.. But seeing what's there, I can't imagine she'd get more than $1000 for it all.
I personally give away my jeans and high street stuff I own because the value of resale is so low it's not worth it. At least I make people happy by giving it away.
I'm still bewildered how he's even involved in the sale process of her clothes. He even made stories for it..he's kind of like her Luke but at least Luke was smart and found higher paying gigs in NY.
They wake up and think I know let’s lay al our clothes on the floor and flog them! They are so immature and desperate! Also why is she wearing sunglasses in the house is she so hungover that she needs too !😎

• Haha
They wake up and think I know let’s lay al our clothes on the floor and flog them! They are so immature and desperate! Also why is she wearing sunglasses in the house is she so hungover that she needs too !😎
And that incontinent dog walking all over them....🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's happened to the interns and her assistant? Haven't seen any of them mentioned or in stories since before she left for her 4 month summer holiday

Well said Joan. I keep saying to myself this is a women that when married to Cem had a life that most people would love to step into, traveled and spent money with no limits, had a devoted husband who supported every failed business she was involved in, who put up with her lack of proper parenting techniques, many drunken embarrassing moments that in her words she was "mortified" of her behavior from the night before but Cem never walked away- the list is endless. Listen, I am not saying that she didn't have the right to end her marriage if she wasn't happy but at some point Barbielips look at what you had, where you are now and ask yourself are you in a better place. Most of the women that are great people, have money, travel in wealthy circles here in NYC wouldn't give Bonnie and Clyde a nod in the elevator.

Absolutely right on Joan -the group of women in my book club - yearly donate our "gently used clothes" to a women's group for battered women that are in transition to the workforce after living in safe shelters with their children. I couldn't imagine me or these business women selling our clothes which are mostly labeled, taken care of and aren't cheap. The fact that she sells everything which most of what is given to her for free just shows what a gross couple these two are.

The dog has just peed on manchild’s roller skates. Yes, I said roller skates!
Can anyone visualize in what world Cem would be rollerskating on the balcony of their home and she would film it and be proud to announce the dog peed on them? I mean how can this women have gone from one extreme to the other- goes to show what an absolute mess barbielips has become since meeting and hooking up with the tindler swinder!

After she scrolled through her phone and couldn't find any one that they could mooch off of for a free meal and trip- Dirty Juan said - let's sell your hooker clothes that you got for free! The eyeglasses in the house is due to all connections at Cosmesure coming to an end since the sudden departure of her wingman- Dubai Miguel!

Aww bless! They're trying so hard to make it happen🥱
Awww - look at Bonnie and Clyde trying so hard to appear important. The fact that this idiot is front and center with her when no other husbands are around is just making her look like the fool she is. Here is the good news that Barbielips has to look forward to. Not one women on this planet would ever want this snake- so she doesn't have that to worry about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What's happened to the interns and her assistant? Haven't seen any of them mentioned or in stories since before she left for her 4 month summer holiday
I was wondering the same thing. We certainly aren't seeing or hearing about her "large staff" or where is the "new office" that they were moving to. They can't possibly have the cash needed to run with the wealth in Dubai- other then her podcast and selling her hooker clothes- what exactly are they living off of. At the high end Slimy Sergayo entered that relationship with 800,000- and not a penny more. And I am being generous when I say he had that much.

Reactions: 2
What do we think is going to happen to them?

Do you think they will last?

Will a baby happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well looks like juilett thinks the same as us about her clothes … but instead of being embarrassed, it’s content and she re posts it… and even says you don’t like Sergio styling well we know she isn’t talking about the image on the floor she is talking about all the fresh hell of clothes she now wears thanks to him !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really don't get her own trolling about herself. Clearly she has to see that those awful outfits are ridiculous.. She even mentioned while describing one of them as being ridiculous. Then she wears today her pink Chanel ballerinas when she's just put them on sale! I mean if you are selling them for all to see, why are you wearing them to use them up even more?? Personally I always hated those ballerinas and never mind pink ones out of all colors!
Today the 2 bozos are off to "meetings".. Lol.. Tiktok offices? Finding an other hotel to comp off of? Crypto meeting? Choosing marble for the townhouse? Tiles? Furniture? A cosmetic office? In any case we already know it's not at the head of a Board Room that's for sure.

The title meetings is make believe for our manchild. He says ‘meetings’ and as if by magic we believe he is off to do something super important. I would love him to explain to us thicko’s how this crypto currency works or even his real state😆 CS giggles like a school girl around his immature/inappropriate comments, roller skating and spray tans. I would love to know who their fan base is as anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see something is wrong.

Here we go with another podcast where Cruella the nutjob airs out her whole personal life in a vain attempt to convince herself that she is a great mom. She has another nutjob who labels herself as a divorce coach (what type of degree does she have?) who is idol worshipping Barbielips. Again, she blames every mistake she has made on boarding school and having nanny's! What a sad life she has had- isn't it? So Cruella said she is fully living her life by her rules and pissing off a lot of people and she doesn't care. Her side kick says- that's great! WTF? So according to these two if you are divorced you live by a set of rules that are all about you and can be nasty to everyone else. It appears that Cem is coming at Cruella about the kids behavior, school and basically being out of control. Maybe if she stayed home and got of her phone she may see what he is talking about? ! She said she is a "chilled" parent. Umm, she is using chilled when actually she means lazy! This bozo is telling Cruella that she lived in fear of Cem not being happy with her. How would this lady possibly know that? I don't know Cem from a hole in the wall and he may not have been a nice husband to be with. She did what was best for her and divorced him. Why go on a podcast and discuss coparenting his children without his ability to answer what she is accusing him of? IF that was my husband- I would have a letter from his attorney by the day's end. The biggest laugh is when Cruella said that she and Dirty Juan have the most mature relationship of her life! Wow, that's sad. Again, she belabors how great her sex life is (cough, hack,cough). I had to turn it off when she said life is in her terms and she can be as selfish as fu@k and she loves it!

Here we go with another podcast where Cruella the nutjob airs out her whole personal life in a vain attempt to convince herself that she is a great mom. She has another nutjob who labels herself as a divorce coach (what type of degree does she have?) who is idol worshipping Barbielips. Again, she blames every mistake she has made on boarding school and having nanny's! What a sad life she has had- isn't it? So Cruella said she is fully living her life by her rules and pissing off a lot of people and she doesn't care. Her side kick says- that's great! WTF? So according to these two if you are divorced you live by a set of rules that are all about you and can be nasty to everyone else. It appears that Cem is coming at Cruella about the kids behavior, school and basically being out of control. Maybe if she stayed home and got of her phone she may see what he is talking about? ! She said she is a "chilled" parent. Umm, she is using chilled when actually she means lazy! This bozo is telling Cruella that she lived in fear of Cem not being happy with her. How would this lady possibly know that? I don't know Cem from a hole in the wall and he may not have been a nice husband to be with. She did what was best for her and divorced him. Why go on a podcast and discuss coparenting his children without his ability to answer what she is accusing him of? IF that was my husband- I would have a letter from his attorney by the day's end. The biggest laugh is when Cruella said that she and Dirty Juan have the most mature relationship of her life! Wow, that's sad. Again, she belabors how great her sex life is (cough, hack,cough). I had to turn it off when she said life is in her terms and she can be as selfish as fu@k and she loves it!
Her poor kids 😢

New job for them both flogging pillow cases 🤦🏻‍♀️
They'll match the sheets she's flogging on the Pod 🤦‍♀️

They've been very quiet today, I bet they're lying in bed glued to Dubai Bling 😅
What do we reckon this years Halloween costumes will be? "Wicked witch of the middle east for her? 🧙‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
They'll match the sheets she's flogging on the Pod 🤦‍♀️

They've been very quiet today, I bet they're lying in bed glued to Dubai Bling 😅
What do we reckon this years Halloween costumes will be? "Wicked witch of the middle east for her? 🧙‍♀️
They were invited by Sara to meet Jason Derulo.. They were made it look so mysterious before getting there like they were going to see HRH..
I predict they will dress up as Ken and Barbie since they think they look like like them!
Oh and an other free dinner tonight with her friend Marina who owns that boat they go to each Summer in Greece.
Regarding the flogging of pillow cases..don't even comprehend how low she has fallen..

They were invited by Sara to meet Jason Derulo.. They were made it look so mysterious before getting there like they were going to see HRH..
I predict they will dress up as Ken and Barbie since they think they look like like them!
Oh and an other free dinner tonight with her friend Marina who owns that boat they go to each Summer in Greece.
Regarding the flogging of pillow cases..don't even comprehend how low she has fallen..
Meanwhile Ayan is living her best life!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I never understand why they go out for dinner and then have to stop and get a burger on the way home who the hell does that!

On her stories she looks like she’s been crying after Sergio got asked for his digit’s.