Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a great podcast where two guys review all the real housewives shows. I haven’t listened to the Dubai ones yet but the RHOBH, are brilliant, they are brutal but very funny. It’s called ‘watch what crappens’
I love Ben and Ronnie, have listed to the podcast for years and they are soooo funny, just listened to the first one for Dubai and they had so much fun with their impersonations of Caroline. Honestly can’t recommend Watch What Crappens enough, they’ve been guests on WWHL too.

Reactions: 3
I love Ben and Ronnie, have listed to the podcast for years and they are soooo funny, just listened to the first one for Dubai and they had so much fun with their impersonations of Caroline. Honestly can’t recommend Watch What Crappens enough, they’ve been guests on WWHL too.
Oooh I can’t wait to give it a listen. I wondered what the impersonation of Caroline would be like! It sounds like they don’t disappoint! 😆

Oooh I can’t wait to give it a listen. I wondered what the impersonation of Caroline would be like! It sounds like they don’t disappoint! 😆
They did all the Ladies of London episodes so they use a lot of that as insp, her barking out orders and just being a witch really 😂😂😂😂

I just listened to UP and Adam podcast. He is really good and is acually a friend of rubberlips. Anyhoo he had his fiancee on to day and they both are saying what the freg is up with Dirty Juan being in every scene. If you get a chance try and listen. Also Kempire podcast just tears him apart too. It seem like everyone is saying the same thing...why is his arse in every scene.

Beautiful!!! Nice job wherever you found these. I love these tidbits that you all find and bring our way. So, this is just solidifying what we have been saying/sharing for months. She cheated on Cem, Dirty Juan afraid he would lose his ticket to the good life (far from the good life with this women) jumped on that airplane and inserted himself into a very intimate relationship between a husband and wife of 18 years. Be damn he was going to pressure her to being with him. He didn't care how pathetic it made him look, or what he was doing- he saw cameras, free food and access to her friends, not the mobster people he hangs with. I mean think about it- that dude hopped on a plane not having a job to pursue a married women 20 years older them him. How much could he have possibly known her before this idiot moved in with her and the children. My husband would take my arse to court if I seperated and within 6 months had a man following me to another country to be with me. She is so lucky that Cem didn't take the kids from her.

Beautiful!!! Nice job wherever you found these. I love these tidbits that you all find and bring our way. So, this is just solidifying what we have been saying/sharing for months. She cheated on Cem, Dirty Juan afraid he would lose his ticket to the good life (far from the good life with this women) jumped on that airplane and inserted himself into a very intimate relationship between a husband and wife of 18 year that were trying to decide on then next step. . Be damn he was going to pressure her to being with him. He didn't care how pathetic it made him look, or what he was doing- he saw cameras, free food and access to her friends, not the mobster people he hangs with. I mean think about it- that dude hopped on a plane not having a job to pursue a married women 20 years older them him. How much could he have possibly known her before this idiot moved in with her and the children. My husband would take my arse to court if I seperated and within 6 months had a man following me to another country to be with me and moved him into our home. She is so lucky that Cem didn't take the kids from her.

Is this the Princess who gave CS the dog?

She was found dead and rumours swirling that it wasn't an overdose. https://www.thedailybeast.com/friends-of-american-kasia-gallanio-say-former-qatari-royal-did-not-die

Poor woman RIP.

On her insta there is a photo of her with CS, 3 or 4 years ago, and CS looks about 15 years younger than she does now., she really needs to change clinics, the freebies are aging her so much and every treatment is making her even less attractive.
Coco was given to her on the night of the Halloween party I’m sure she said it was from Princess Latifa, unsure where that dog is now. Taz the one with alopecia also came from someone in the royal family but that was when she was with Cem. I remember her talking about it on another show how they visited the palace and the kids came home with a puppy.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if he got a pay cheque from Bravo for following her around and inserting himself everywhere? He must be giving hope to pool guys all over the world😂😂
I noticed CS make up artist flew into NYC yesterday business class, Bravo must pay for that too!

Reactions: 1
Oh my bleeping god!!!! Did he tag Dorinda as Dorit?? Lmao!!!!😂😂😂😂😂. He doesn't even know who they are with? Unbelievable!!!!
OHMMY
Oh my bleeping god!!!! Did he tag Dorinda as Dorit?? Lmao!!!!😂😂😂😂😂. He doesn't even know who they are with? Unbelievable!!!!
Imagine? What a complete and absolute fool this man is. Dorit was probably thinking WTF? The negative hits keep coming for this guy. Every recap of the show mentions Mr. MBA as being desperate for camera time.

Ok so I started watching the show. Not too bad so far. Caroline does look older than the others on camera. They got almost zero coverage in episode 2. She definitely is not the star. A lot of the attention seems to be on Chanel, Sara and Nina. It's interesting enough. Just one thing made me cringe. CS trying on necklaces worth millions (why??) and IQ27 looks at her and starts to cry!!! Why would that make him emotional?? That was very weird indeed. Its something you'd laugh about. Like, oh god here we are trying on jewellery we cant afford...let's put it back before we break it etc etc...its funny. But he started crying??????? Wtf?????? 😂😂😂

• Haha
What are these these two going to do in NYC for another few
Ok so I started watching the show. Not too bad so far. Caroline does look older than the others on camera. They got almost zero coverage in episode 2. She definitely is not the star. A lot of the attention seems to be on Chanel, Sara and Nina. It's interesting enough. Just one thing made me cringe. CS trying on necklaces worth millions (why??) and IQ27 looks at her and starts to cry!!! Why would that make him emotional?? That was very weird indeed. Its something you'd laugh about. Like, oh god here we are trying on jewellery we cant afford...let's put it back before we break it etc etc...its funny. But he started crying??????? Wtf?????? 😂😂😂
Here in the States- most of the podcaster are saying that she thought she would come in as the lead person like she was in LOL. However, right from the gate- Channel (Iyan- is that the same person?), and Sara being the most liked. Most people are saying that rubber lips has no story line and that Dirty Juan is ruining what she does have by showing up in every scene. I don't know if she did that because part of this bargain they made was she would share the camera with him or it is her way of having someone like Luke who she had in almost every scene in LOL. Basically, IQ is Luke's replacement. The damn jewelry store was a absolute joke. He was crying because she told him he had to make money so he could buy her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most podcasters that I listen to are gay men and they have all said the same thing we all have been thinking about Mr. MBA/Einstein!
So he's now her hairstylist, is there no end to his talents 😅🤮
Bahahah, I just saw that too! Well, he is her personal assistant! At least she is taking it out.....normally her lazy arse goes to bed with all her hairpieces in and makeup still on. She is really not a very clean person I have noticed. She just looks like the type that does not have good hygiene. Not even sure why my dumb arse thinks that- but it's a gut feeling. Like the type of person that doesn't brush their teeth in the morning and before bed.

[QUOTE="npadcr, post: 10195068, member: 292326"
Bahahah, I just saw that too! Well, he is her personal assistant! At least she is taking it out.....normally her lazy arse goes to bed with all her hairpieces in and makeup still on. She is really not a very clean person I have noticed. She just looks like the type that does not have good hygiene. Not even sure why my dumb arse thinks that- but it's a gut feeling. Like the type of person that doesn't brush their teeth in the morning and before bed.
[/QUOTE]

Most podcasters that I listen to are gay men and they have all said the same thing we all have been thinking about Mr. MBA/Einstein!

[QUOTE="npadcr, post: 10195068, member: 292326"
[/QUOTE]
Her skin must be in bits from leaving her make-up on. But why not remove it before bed, you'd have to do it in the morning anyway, it won't clean itself

Just watched the Gruesome's latest YouTube video (I know, don't judge me!😅) they're off to some shoot and she's acting like she's an A list celebrity. They are quite clearly in an elevator and he has to point out "we're in an elevator "🤢 he then says "amazing " 10 times in 5 minutes! The room is full of women who I'm sure want to collectively throw him out of the window with the "hamazing biew". I don't understand how she puts up with him🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Sara is nauseating, she hosted twitter spaces, with stanbury, said she picked Caroline as a friend cause of her character & ethics, she is the nicest, genuine, person, a true lady, with the greatest heart ever. Sergio is an example of great masculinity, supports Caroline in everything she does. Apparently Caroline has reached awakening stage, her purpose is to enlighten people , she is vouching for Caroline's character etc Caroline is of course loving it, saying she is grateful that Sara sees the true her.
I almost puked in my mouth.

Attachments

• Sick
What are these these two going to do in NYC for another few
Here in the States- most of the podcaster are saying that she thought she would come in as the lead person like she was in LOL. However, right from the gate- Channel (Iyan- is that the same person?), and Sara being the most liked. Most people are saying that rubber lips has no story line and that Dirty Juan is ruining what she does have by showing up in every scene. I don't know if she did that because part of this bargain they made was she would share the camera with him or it is her way of having someone like Luke who she had in almost every scene in LOL. Basically, IQ is Luke's replacement. The damn jewelry store was a absolute joke. He was crying because she told him he had to make money so he could buy her that.
I wish she would create her own storyline rather than rely on him for a story line. Like the other women.

There impersonation was spot-on and they think the same about IQ27 as we do🙂

There impersonation was spot-on and they think the same about IQ27 as we do🙂
Their *

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.