Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me but I would be so bored and restless by now if I was to have traveled with my husband alone for this amount of time. Where are our two worldly travelers? I am so bored with all this traveling that it all is starting to look the same. They have shown nothing on instagram but Dirty Juan riding his bike (glad, he got his training wheels off) in some not so great areas and buying tacky souvenirs. I mean if this is the best they got- hop off social media for a bit! In what world does she live in now where she thinks its okay for him to post a story of buying her tampons on his bike? Wow, how far the might have fallen from days when she lounged in bed at the Ritz with Luke and gossiped all day. She missed the story line completely. She should have stayed single dated and let Dirty Juan live his best life as her new Luke! What do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the second year she's missed her children's new term, and I'm sure some of us here will know it can be a nervous time for them, and they need reassuring from their Mom. She's absolutely shameless and a rotten excuse for a mother. If I was Cem I'd be looking for full custody.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
This is the second year she's missed her children's new term, and I'm sure some of us here will know it can be a nervous time for them, and they need reassuring from their Mom. She's absolutely shameless and a rotten excuse for a mother. If I was Cem I'd be looking for full custody.
He should go for full custody, doubt the kids would care. I think it’s a slap in the face for them to hear her planning another baby with her man- child husband while not giving a πŸ’© about them. Never seen a more disengaged, hands-off, lazy mother.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me but I would be so bored and restless by now if I was to have traveled with my husband alone for this amount of time. Where are our two worldly travelers? I am so bored with all this traveling that it all is starting to look the same. They have shown nothing on instagram but Dirty Juan riding his bike (glad, he got his training wheels off) in some not so great areas and buying tacky souvenirs. I mean if this is the best they got- hop off social media for a bit! In what world does she live in now where she thinks its okay for him to post a story of buying her tampons on his bike? Wow, how far the might have fallen from days when she lounged in bed at the Ritz with Luke and gossiped all day. She missed the story line completely. She should have stayed single dated and let Dirty Juan live his best life as her new Luke! What do you think?
They never do anything separately so what on earth do they talk about πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ he has no vocabulary, she's boring. They have nothing in common - except greed.

Reactions: 5
Someone here made a very good point regarding her travel in Bali : her "followers" her age would never do that stuff she's doing and the wealthy ones neither. The young ones (although I doubt she has the young crowd) prefer going to Mykonos, Ibiza or St Tropez. Personally her last 2 weeks hopping from one comped hotel to an other didn't bring me anything that I would want to do. All they film is the "billas", the "massaz" tables, the "biew", riding a scooter like Kelly Mcgillis and Tom Cruise (interesting choice she made to choose Tom as it's an open secret in Hollywood that he's gay).
Did you guys notice that every single time IQ films her and she's not posing, she's on her phone?? I mean literally she spends her whole day on it. If she's not eating or having a massage, she's literally all the time on her phone.
One other thing that shocked me : Indonesia is mostly 90% Muslim. I find it shocking that she would walk around half naked everywhere. I'm not even talking about at the hotel but when they were going around the villages. Her lack of respect for everything is mind boggling.
Let's not even go with the fact she doesn't give a crap about her kids..
I couldn't screen shot unfortunately but even she can't spell correctly : she spelled islands : islans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. She's turning into him: spelling like he speaks

• Haha
I am right with you on that Joan! I lost track of when she physically saw, touched or kissed her children! Not sure what Cem is waiting for but I know if that was me and my husband was dealing with our kids- I would have been dragged into court months ago!

Someone here made a very good point regarding her travel in Bali : her "followers" her age would never do that stuff she's doing and the wealthy ones neither. The young ones (although I doubt she has the young crowd) prefer going to Mykonos, Ibiza or St Tropez. Personally her last 2 weeks hopping from one comped hotel to an other didn't bring me anything that I would want to do. All they film is the "billas", the "massaz" tables, the "biew", riding a scooter like Kelly Mcgillis and Tom Cruise (interesting choice she made to choose Tom as it's an open secret in Hollywood that he's gay).
Did you guys notice that every single time IQ films her and she's not posing, she's on her phone?? I mean literally she spends her whole day on it. If she's not eating or having a massage, she's literally all the time on her phone.
One other thing that shocked me : Indonesia is mostly 90% Muslim. I find it shocking that she would walk around half naked everywhere. I'm not even talking about at the hotel but when they were going around the villages. Her lack of respect for everything is mind boggling.
Let's not even go with the fact she doesn't give a crap about her kids..
I couldn't screen shot unfortunately but even she can't spell correctly : she spelled islands : islans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. She's turning into him: spelling like he speaks
I think I may have touched on that in one of my long novels. I said that who is showing all this to- women her age we don't do that stuff and the wealthy certainly aren't traveling to places that look like where they are. Her blatant disrespect of a country's culture is going to get her locked up in one of the prison's and lets see how she manages that! She is walking around the streets of where ever the hell are dressed like a 2 cent hooker! Not to mention they outfits don't fit well at all and are so not age appropriate. That phone is attached to her ear every second of the day. I do believe that is to appear to be busy or avoid another mindless, excruiating conversation with Dirty Juan.

I have stopped watching them. They are so boring!!! But still here for the gossip!πŸ˜‚
Don't blame you I think we are all taking turns just checking in these two grifters! When it gets to the point they feel it appropriate to film and post a bike ride through a third world country to buy tampons for a 48 year old women I would say nobody is following them anymore. But keep posting anything you might come across- you always bring good comments!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well, it seems the traveling circus has returned home just in time to pick kid up from school. . What an absolute joke she is. Most of us mom's with school age children have been running around for weeks getting them ready - haircuts, school clothes, drs appointments, etc- but not her. She swoops in after all the hard work is done to film picking them up from school. After not seeing them for months on end- wouldn't you think she could have gone by herself?

OH I forgot this- she has video herself with legs in stirrups saying - egg retrival day? WTF??: Wasn't this the same damn thing she filmed on television where she was knocked out and Dirty Juan was a bumbling fool? She also filmed her dog, lizard, hawking some cheap jewelry, makeup,sunglasses- I guess someone has to bring in the money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, it seems the traveling circus has returned home just in time to pick kid up from school. . What an absolute joke she is. Most of us mom's with school age children have been running around for weeks getting them ready - haircuts, school clothes, drs appointments, etc- but not her. She swoops in after all the hard work is done to film picking them up from school. After not seeing them for months on end- wouldn't you think she could have gone by herself?

OH I forgot this- she has video herself with legs in stirrups saying - egg retrival day? WTF??: Wasn't this the same damn thing she filmed on television where she was knocked out and Dirty Juan was a bumbling fool? She also filmed her dog, lizard, hawking some cheap jewelry, makeup,sunglasses- I guess someone has to bring in the money.
Not only that but she just picked up ONE of the boys! I guess Aaron really doesn't like her/him! I mean over 6 weeks not seeing his Mom and he isn't even with her. And where's Yasmine?
Cem hasn't posted anything of consequence lately but at the beginning of the Summer he said he was prepping for Burning Man which started yesterday. Meaning if he's in California, where is poor Aaron?
I again couldn't screen shot (new phone and not easy to do on a story lol) but IQ27 got stuck in the sand with the car and he wrote "we just got stocked in the desert" then "sweeting like a pig" instead of sweating. Yeah uh-huh OK Caroline, we totally believe he got an MBA. In MBA in stupidity that's for sure.
And again his day today revolves around her..visiting the town house, going to the salon, following her to ivf (yawn), picking up Zack.. I would literally shoot myself if my husband was glued all day long to me. So suffocating

Reactions: 7
All driving a car that her ex husband pays for. I don’t know how she puts up with him contributing nothing of value. She looked so over him in their stories. Why would she even consider having another child with this man when she can’t be bothered with the beautiful children she already has. Those poor boys.

Reactions: 9
Okay, 4 things about this photo
1.Her hair is not fully enclosed in that cap, it has to be totally covered.
2. That mask doesn't seem to be attached to anything.
3. She's smiling. Really?? With a mask about to be attached to your face?
4. The nurse is wearing a watch. Jewellery of any kind is not allowed in surgery. Must be a sterile environment.
None of this egg retrieval nonsense is true.

4. The nurse is wearing a watch. Jewellery of any kind is not allowed in surgery. Must be a sterile environment.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg you are so right! You think they would stoop so low to promote this ivf center and do this whole fake process just for Instagram and being paid?
Dumb question, we know they would

• Wow
Omg you are so right! You think they would stoop so low to promote this ivf center and do this whole fake process just for Instagram and being paid?
Dumb question, we know they would
Absolutely, she'll to anything......whatever it takes.

Absolutely, she'll to anything......whatever it takes.
Another thought! They could have hired the room and some actor's! They're all wearing masks, who'd know? 😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have IVF and egg retrieval was done with IV sedation, never had to wear a mask ! I agree, I think it is all staged.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.