Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline, you need to actually read the analytics, not just the number of views. People spend on average 8.4 seconds watching your videos and a little over half on watch the full video. Not really great statistics is it. If that was a proper TV show, you would have been sacked before you even started.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Re: the IVF. If you have had IVF, you know that eggs aren't that viable past about age 43 absolute maximum (I could write reams on low quality egs but wont bore you). I don't know why she is not getting called out more on this. She is 46? The chances are literally about 1 per cent or less. Clinics start telling you about age 41/42 to consider donor eggs. Its sad to see her looking bloated on the reunion, looking panicked when asked what he does for a living. Can she get out of it now and not lose face? probably not. IQ27 is very smart. He ingratiated himself into her life and she took her eye off the ball. I just dont know who her target audience is or who she perceives it to be. Where she lives is nice but not by far the nicest place in Dubai and its a good 20 mins drive from the centre. Its not Emirates Hills, etc. Maybe her family are thinking it will blow itself out in two years max and she will wake up.

He has never played professionally for Real Madrid? I missed that bit.

Reactions: 8
I love how straight out of the bat she was faced with the questions we would all personally like to ask her. I love how Ayan prodded Andy‘s question about Sergio playing soccer, I found it funny how in an attempt to help Brooks actually made the situation worse by admitting that Sergio had never even played a game professionally for Real Madrid and got benched immediately after signing his contract which I don’t think people knew before. We all knew he hadn’t had a long career in soccer but we thought he at least played one professional game for the team he brags about so much 😂😂

Wow! The reunion is actually good! Ayan & Lesa saying everything we all think and say about Sergio 😂😂 Caroline definitely doesn’t have as much confidence or witty abilities in this group of women even with her new minions constantly trying to back her up and cover up for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Agree Meyvie. She couldn’t answer anything. So many lies, unfortunately it’s all turning.

Reactions: 5
Caroline, you need to actually read the analytics, not just the number of views. People spend on average 8.4 seconds watching your videos and a little over half on watch the full video. Not really great statistics is it. If that was a proper TV show, you would have been sacked before you even started.
Hahaha - the only person that watches her videos is my sorry ARSE!! This is what her highly educated grifter husband with his so called MBA does for her- he posts this stuff without having the slightest knowledge of what the hell it all means. The are absolutely delusional and think because they say this stuff we are all dumb enough to believe its. She also said at the reunion that her followers are very wealthy people..........sure rubberlips you keep thinking that!

Re: the IVF. If you have had IVF, you know that eggs aren't that viable past about age 43 absolute maximum (I could write reams on low quality egs but wont bore you). I don't know why she is not getting called out more on this. She is 46? The chances are literally about 1 per cent or less. Clinics start telling you about age 41/42 to consider donor eggs. Its sad to see her looking bloated on the reunion, looking panicked when asked what he does for a living. Can she get out of it now and not lose face? probably not. IQ27 is very smart. He ingratiated himself into her life and she took her eye off the ball. I just dont know who her target audience is or who she perceives it to be. Where she lives is nice but not by far the nicest place in Dubai and its a good 20 mins drive from the centre. Its not Emirates Hills, etc. Maybe her family are thinking it will blow itself out in two years max and she will wake up.

Welcome!! Thanks for your post as you seem to fit in right well already with how we think. I am fortunate as I didn't have IVF but I do have a set of twins and it was a very hard pregnancy and I was only 25 when I had them. This guy saw his honeypot with her and she fell for his bullshit. I don't know how she ever though she would be the star of this show- given the age, beauty, wealth of the cast. She is a misfit. What she should do is kick this giglio to the curb, stay off of social media and regroup for a couple of months. He is her biggest problem- past and present

I love how straight out of the bat she was faced with the questions we would all personally like to ask her. I love how Ayan prodded Andy‘s question about Sergio playing soccer, I found it funny how in an attempt to help Brooks actually made the situation worse by admitting that Sergio had never even played a game professionally for Real Madrid and got benched immediately after signing his contract which I don’t think people knew before. We all knew he hadn’t had a long career in soccer but we thought he at least played one professional game for the team he brags about so much 😂😂

Wow! The reunion is actually good! Ayan & Lesa saying everything we all think and say about Sergio 😂😂 Caroline definitely doesn’t have as much confidence or witty abilities in this group of women even with her new minions constantly trying to back her up and cover up for her.
Right out the gate she was put on the hot seat. Did you see her face when Andy asked about who paid for the house? She was so pissed! She can't think on her own hence always having someone with her or speak for her. She is a horrible business women (gift library?) and at this point can't even keep track of her own age without lying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Welcome ! They tried to give the impression that he was, but he only played for the Under 19's C team, didn't get a game with the main squad and was a benchwarmer for most of his time at RM. Now they're getting irked because the truth is coming to light.

I watched the reunion today and CS looked very uncomfortable imo. She has lost her spark for sure and looked quite lost at times. The other two ladies were right on the money saying he was a bench warmer! Also Sergio trades crypto currency at 4.30 am? Yeah right. He doesn’t know what day it is so how are we to believe he is involved in crypto currency? CS you have truly lost your way🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
On the RHOD reunion Caroline said she didn’t know anyone who put ice in their pool but ice is in her pool on her own TikTok… also, Sergio was never famous and never had anyone handle his social media so that defence of his racist tweet from Sara was ridiculous

• Haha
Re: the IVF. If you have had IVF, you know that eggs aren't that viable past about age 43 absolute maximum (I could write reams on low quality egs but wont bore you). I don't know why she is not getting called out more on this. She is 46? The chances are literally about 1 per cent or less. Clinics start telling you about age 41/42 to consider donor eggs.
Probably suits her fine, dont think she wants another kid. But at least then she can say she tried.

Hahaha - the only person that watches her videos is my sorry ARSE!! This is what her highly educated grifter husband with his so called MBA does for her- he posts this stuff without having the slightest knowledge of what the hell it all means. The are absolutely delusional and think because they say this stuff we are all dumb enough to believe its. She also said at the reunion that her followers are very wealthy people..........sure rubberlips you keep thinking that!

Welcome!! Thanks for your post as you seem to fit in right well already with how we think. I am fortunate as I didn't have IVF but I do have a set of twins and it was a very hard pregnancy and I was only 25 when I had them. This guy saw his honeypot with her and she fell for his bullshit. I don't know how she ever though she would be the star of this show- given the age, beauty, wealth of the cast. She is a misfit. What she should do is kick this giglio to the curb, stay off of social media and regroup for a couple of months. He is her biggest problem- past and present

Right out the gate she was put on the hot seat. Did you see her face when Andy asked about who paid for the house? She was so pissed! She can't think on her own hence always having someone with her or speak for her. She is a horrible business women (gift library?) and at this point can't even keep track of her own age without lying.
ha ha yes, I have been reading these and only just posted. The IVF thing has really irritated me as its nonsense really. I have had IVF in Dubai. I lived in Dubai for several years. Every month counts so if she was serious, she would not be out drinking, travelling or any of those things. She never shows injecting herself which I think she would as THAT is something women can actually relate to. I have enjoyed one or two of the podcasts. But seriously, why the lips, the wiglets. I really dont think any woman is thinking "gee I wish that was me, sergio is such a catch". I am telling you, she has basically zero chance of getting pregnant. Her eggs will not be viable - and if she has frozen them in her 40s - that's a load of hooey as well.

She was mortified by those questions from Andy Cohen.

Reactions: 4
On the RHOD reunion Caroline said she didn’t know anyone who put ice in their pool but ice is in her pool on her own TikTok… also, Sergio was never famous and never had anyone handle his social media so that defence of his racist tweet from Sara was ridiculous
Her mate kris fade it’s ice in his pool every summer !!!! She’s a barefaced liar !!!!

Reactions: 1
Hello everyone!! So I finally watched the Reunion yesterday and everything you guys said above is absolutely correct. I'm so glad all the things that we've been discussing the past few months have come to light in the public now.
I was bewildered by her lack of presence during the reunion. She seemed lost and uncomfortable. The only ones that were carrying it were Lesa, Chanel and Brooks. I loved how she was befuddled when Andy was asking her who paid for the house. First she said Sergio then she said she did and then Andy said "I thought you said Sergio gave you a check" and she replied "he gave me a check for the furniture". You could see Andy wasn't believing a word she was saying. Even Andy knows that IQ27 doesn't work and just leaches off of CS.
Crypto at 4am? Yeah sure. The guy doesn't know how a pregnancy works at his age but does crypto? That was a lol moment when she said that.
I also loved when Ayan said that IQ27 had never seen a vagina before and CS just sat there and said nothing. At no point when the 2 girls were attacking on IQ27 did Caroline defend him. Only the RM did she try but Brooks tried to help out CS but instead said he was benched and never actually went on the field. She tried to help but she really didn't 😂😂.
Was kind of pissed off that his racist tweets were brushed under the rug but whatever : he's getting massacred on Twitter at least.

Hello everyone!! So I finally watched the Reunion yesterday and everything you guys said above is absolutely correct. I'm so glad all the things that we've been discussing the past few months have come to light in the public now.
I was bewildered by her lack of presence during the reunion. She seemed lost and uncomfortable. The only ones that were carrying it were Lesa, Chanel and Brooks. I loved how she was befuddled when Andy was asking her who paid for the house. First she said Sergio then she said she did and then Andy said "I thought you said Sergio gave you a check" and she replied "he gave me a check for the furniture". You could see Andy wasn't believing a word she was saying. Even Andy knows that IQ27 doesn't work and just leaches off of CS.
Crypto at 4am? Yeah sure. The guy doesn't know how a pregnancy works at his age but does crypto? That was a lol moment when she said that.
I also loved when Ayan said that IQ27 had never seen a vagina before and CS just sat there and said nothing. At no point when the 2 girls were attacking on IQ27 did Caroline defend him. Only the RM did she try but Brooks tried to help out CS but instead said he was benched and never actually went on the field. She tried to help but she really didn't 😂😂.
Was kind of pissed off that his racist tweets were brushed under the rug but whatever : he's getting massacred on Twitter at least.
When Sara said "before he was famous"!! On what planet is he famous?? Hell, he's not even well-known in Spain. Also CS saying she told him to clean up his social media before the show aired. Very telling🤔

caroline was such a weirdo during the reunion. who makes a whole book about a fellow cast member???? such odd behaviour

caroline was such a weirdo during the reunion. who makes a whole book about a fellow cast member???? such odd behaviour
She made it together with IQ27 with the arts and crafts material that was left over from their vision board that's glued to the bathroom window.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She made it together with IQ27 with the arts and crafts material that was left over from their vision board that's glued to the bathroom window.
Yup, or this is what her "team" gets paid to do. What an absolute bizarre and childish thing to do. And this women is a spokesperson for upscaled companies? She has really fallen down the rabbit hole big time. To think she made fun of the Americans on LOL for their tasteless behavior? She thought for sure she was going to have the same audience and popularity that she did years ago when filming LOL. Her biggest mistake was bringing Dirty Juan into the picture and him being exposed for what he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to admit it is such a guilty pleasure to see that every single thing we have been saying all along is now being echoed on Twitter and other gossip sites. CS made a huge huge mistake by shacking up with this idiot..

By the way, we never broached the subject of her shoe line. I don't know what you guys think but I personally think they look cheap and tacky. And I promise I'm not saying this because I'm biased and it's CS. It would be Beyoncé, I would say the same thing. They look plasticky if you know what I mean not to mention super uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.