Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reunion look... Wtf..is CS wearing?? It was supposed to be glamorous.. All the others in long dresses except her in this ugly sequined shirt
What In the name of God is this women wearing??? WTF is that dress she has on?? Geez.........it looks like what my grandmother wore to my wedding years ago! She certainly could have wore a dress from a designer for free- and she ends up wearing that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just when I think these two clowns can't get any worse-I watched (skipped over most of it) last night's RHOD. Rubberlip drunk dials Dirty Juan and complains that Chanel is being mean to her - next morning we see Dirty Juan comes flying across the sea in a frekin jet ski yelling "honeeee"- it was so cringeworthy that two of the women walked back in the house. (that would have been me) Rubberlips is trying to act like she isn't embarassed with him being there but I am sure she told him to do it. As if that wasn't bad enough- he further makes a fool of himself by putting a watermelon and 2 cantaloupes inside his shirt ( rubberlips wanted him to feel what it is like to be pregnant?) and sits down and listens two women having a conversation. On what planet would anyone think that is normal to do? Like how thirsty is this guy? My gawwwdd it is exhausting! Anyhoo, finally Lisa tells him to take the stuff out of his shirt- she was feeling the embarrassment they both should have been feeling. Bravo is doing rubberlips no favors with editing. They constantly have her filming with a drink in her hand. Never noticed her drinking when she was on LOL - but damn in almost every episode she is drinking. Dirty Juan has made a complete fool of himself for all to see. I guess this explains why this fool doesn't have a job- who would hire him after watching him on this show?

Reactions: 8
I noticed CS had a fag on the go when she was sitting separately from the group last night on RHOD. I don’t mind Chanel, she seems really sweet but the whole show is totally scripted. And next weeks final shows the egg retrieval. All for tv.

Meanwhile they are in Bali, I can’t think of how long it’s been since she’s seen her kids. As a 47 year old with two boys, I cannot relate to her life one bit. Nor would I want her life.

Reactions: 11
I noticed CS had a fag on the go when she was sitting separately from the group last night on RHOD. I don’t mind Chanel, she seems really sweet but the whole show is totally scripted. And next weeks final shows the egg retrieval. All for tv.

Meanwhile they are in Bali, I can’t think of how long it’s been since she’s seen her kids. As a 47 year old with two boys, I cannot relate to her life one bit. Nor would I want her life.
Her life looks awful tbh.

Reactions: 6
I just had a look to see how their 'honeymoon' is going, they are staying in quite inexpensive hotels in Bali, if you want to do lux in Ubud its either the Four Seasons or Aman.

They must be on a tight budget or those were the only places that would sponsor them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.