Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, take a look at the trailer for the Reunion next week πŸ‘€...
Twitter immediately went into detective mode and found the below information.. Something we totally missed clearly!

Here it is! Sergio’s tweet and Epstein in the trailer!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm reading all the Twitter comments, so good. She's spitting feathers, her face is like thunder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How long does this honeymoon go for???!
I think they are just creaming it in order to get all those free stays in those hotels. It's easier to say "hey I'm an influencer and we would like to promote your hotel" than "hey I'm an influencer and I have fu*k all to do with my Life so I would like to promote your hotel" πŸ˜‚
Clearly he's the one putting these hotels together because in one of the stories he said something along the lines "I did good?" (because, you know, he has to have Mommy's approval so she can give him a cookie) about choosing the latest hotel.
Meanwhile, her other kids are clearly secondary to her and no interest whatsoever in their well being.

Our intrepid traveller asks a random child in the street to high five him, and asks the child on the bike "is that a dow noot on your hand? 😬😬 I think he meant doughnut, but who knows!!! I wish I was making that up πŸ™ˆ
This unemployed grifter is a joke! I guess rubberlips dropped him off at the playground for the day to play while she went and smoke and drank at the nearby bar?

Guys, take a look at the trailer for the Reunion next week πŸ‘€...
Twitter immediately went into detective mode and found the below information.. Something we totally missed clearly!
OMG!!!!!! WTF??? Now this is some goood stuff!!!! Doesn't surprise me though! What does this do for all these luxury brands that she is an ambassador for??? Having your name in anyway associated with that scum can't be good. Why this women didn't just stay off of television and enjoy the life she had I will never understand.

Basically just reiterating what we have been saying for months.
Peeps our thread was way ahead of the game months and months ago. Rubberlips and Dirty Juan are not looking like complete and absolute fools right about now.

Here’s more
Did I tell you how much I loveee all my peeps on this thread? Thank you for find these beautiful comments. Logging on this morning (states time right now is 7:10AM) is like waking up on christmas morning. I am loving all the new comments.

How long does this honeymoon go for???!
the real question is what frekin 48 year old women that has 3 children that have school starting and has been married before - takes a month vacation? I can't call that a honeymoon- hell everytime they go somewhere they are calling it a honeymoon....that is just to keep the story line of her new marriage to this unemployed grifter relevant. The real questions is who is she trying to impress with all these damn trips to these places and what age group is she trying to relate to? Certainly not women her own age because we don't do stuff like that and women with money her age don't do stuff like that- so who is this all for.....perhaps to keep Dirty Juan happy so she can hear him tell her how beautiful she is?

Promise I am going to try real hard and not write my normal long arse novel! Here is what I am thinking. Rubberlips for sure thought she was going to be the break out star on this show. 100% she was thinking that her time on LOL and being the break out star would carry over to this show ERRKKK- big mistake. Not a lot of people watched LOL and even knew her. She had some popularity here in the states but that was mostly for California viewers so this was the first time most people saw this women. Then she put all her eggs in the basket by using this marriage to Bozo the Clown (new name today) to gain popularity. Remember, she always said she wanted everyone to see how great he is and why she fell in love with him. ERRKKK- He managed to completely screw that up because we all saw him for what he really is. At some point during filming she had to realize that she couldn't hang with the rest of these women as they are beautiful, wealthy, younger, more family oriented, and have absolutely nothing in common with her. On LOL she knew a lot of those women so they let her treat them badly- not these women. They are going to make her life miserable if she stays on that show because they have no problem calling her out on everything. She is a misfit on that show.

Forgot a couple things....Dirty Juan never addressed the racist tweets at the time they came out which is the normal thing to do- now she has to try and explain the tweet and why it was never addressed. Nothing she can say is going to make that okay. Also, these whole IVF story line has bombed because everyone sees that for what it is- if she was to get pregnant (never will happen) she will be close to 50 when said baby would arrive. She has to realize that he is only with her for the perks that comes along with her. Are we to believe that if she was a suburban mom of 3 working a 9 to 5 job without help, glam teams, etc- that he would be with her. If she want to blame someone for how things have turned out she just needs to look at her "honeeee" to find the answer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her relationship weirds me out with her fame hungry boyfriend. She flat out said if she couldnt have a baby he would leave her, and to do IVF they needed to be married first. So she's basically got married and is doing IVF just because she's lonely and wants to stay with him??

Reactions: 8
This unemployed grifter is a joke! I guess rubberlips dropped him off at the playground for the day to play while she went and smoke and drank at the nearby bar?

OMG!!!!!! WTF??? Now this is some goood stuff!!!! Doesn't surprise me though! What does this do for all these luxury brands that she is an ambassador for??? Having your name in anyway associated with that scum can't be good. Why this women didn't just stay off of television and enjoy the life she had I will never understand.

Peeps our thread was way ahead of the game months and months ago. Rubberlips and Dirty Juan are not looking like complete and absolute fools right about now.

Did I tell you how much I loveee all my peeps on this thread? Thank you for find these beautiful comments. Logging on this morning (states time right now is 7:10AM) is like waking up on christmas morning. I am loving all the new comments.

the real question is what frekin 48 year old women that has 3 children that have school starting and has been married before - takes a month vacation? I can't call that a honeymoon- hell everytime they go somewhere they are calling it a honeymoon....that is just to keep the story line of her new marriage to this unemployed grifter relevant. The real questions is who is she trying to impress with all these damn trips to these places and what age group is she trying to relate to? Certainly not women her own age because we don't do stuff like that and women with money her age don't do stuff like that- so who is this all for.....perhaps to keep Dirty Juan happy so she can hear him tell her how beautiful she is?

Promise I am going to try real hard and not write my normal long arse novel! Here is what I am thinking. Rubberlips for sure thought she was going to be the break out star on this show. 100% she was thinking that her time on LOL and being the break out star would carry over to this show ERRKKK- big mistake. Not a lot of people watched LOL and even knew her. She had some popularity here in the states but that was mostly for California viewers so this was the first time most people saw this women. Then she put all her eggs in the basket by using this marriage to Bozo the Clown (new name today) to gain popularity. Remember, she always said she wanted everyone to see how great he is and why she fell in love with him. ERRKKK- He managed to completely screw that up because we all saw him for what he really is. At some point during filming she had to realize that she couldn't hang with the rest of these women as they are beautiful, wealthy, younger, more family oriented, and have absolutely nothing in common with her. On LOL she knew a lot of those women so they let her treat them badly- not these women. They are going to make her life miserable if she stays on that show because they have no problem calling her out on everything. She is a misfit on that show.

Forgot a couple things....Dirty Juan never addressed the racist tweets at the time they came out which is the normal thing to do- now she has to try and explain the tweet and why it was never addressed. Nothing she can say is going to make that okay. Also, these whole IVF story line has bombed because everyone sees that for what it is- if she was to get pregnant (never will happen) she will be close to 50 when said baby would arrive. She has to realize that he is only with her for the perks that comes along with her. Are we to believe that if she was a suburban mom of 3 working a 9 to 5 job without help, glam teams, etc- that he would be with her. If she want to blame someone for how things have turned out she just needs to look at her "honeeee" to find the answer
I just love to read you! Never stop πŸ’ž

I don't watch the dubai housewives usually but I'm bored af so I'm watching the latest ep. Did she marry that gay man to give him a baby legally in dubai?

I don't watch the dubai housewives usually but I'm bored af so I'm watching the latest ep. Did she marry that gay man to give him a baby legally in dubai?
She married him to have a storyline 😁

OK guys, I finally watched the last episode and when IQ27 said periods last 2 weeks, isn't that an indication that he clearly doesn't know how a woman's body functions? I mean IF they were actually having sex, he would know that no?
I don't think the producers could have made a job of making him look more dumb than he is..
Meanwhile on today's stories he shows himself sending her his Instagram stories telling her he found her Tampax..who does that? She really OK with letting everyone know she has her period right now? She's really sunken to an even lower point

OK guys, I finally watched the last episode and when IQ27 said periods last 2 weeks, isn't that an indication that he clearly doesn't know how a woman's body functions? I mean IF they were actually having sex, he would know that no?
I don't think the producers could have made a job of making him look more dumb than he is..
Meanwhile on today's stories he shows himself sending her his Instagram stories telling her he found her Tampax..who does that? She really OK with letting everyone know she has her period right now? She's really sunken to an even lower point
Maybe she encourages it so that everyone knows she is not old, menopausal and can still have his babies. Just a thought?

Well, they've arrived in the 'pribate billa', and 'look at deeze, someone is berry happy'. 'bed over here and the bathroom and the JACUTTSI πŸ˜… and the pool, crazy'
For the love of all that is good in this world will Miss Sergio (new name today) just zip his mouth for a minute!!! It is absolutely exhausting to here him rambling the same old stuff!!

Me too, you're great craic! πŸ’•
Awww, thank you so much!! Your comments are great as well- always make me laugh

Thank you Joan for commenting on this- I totally forgot about it. Like what 27 year old male thinks a women's period last 2 weeks? You brought up a great point that probably went over my head- if they were actively having this great sexual relationship- he wouldn't notice? That right there just blew her whole story line!!! I never for one second believed that whole "we are swinging from the chandelier" story that she was selling followers. This women wouldn't doesn't do anything that she can benefit from!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.