Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF! He's turned up on their trip, he's beyond desperate at this stage 🤢🤢
Don't you remember I told you guys this months ago while they were filming that my source told me the guy just showed up...it's insane and if there is going to be a Season 2 they better give him less air time because people are fed up with him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
`
Don't you remember I told you guys this months ago while they were filming that my source told me the guy just showed up...it's insane and if there is going to be a Season 2 they better give him less air time because people are fed up with him
Unfrekin believable!!! I didn't watch the whole episode it is just so bad I couldn't do it. He actually shows up? Joan- I do remember you telling us that- as usual you were right.............thank you for sharing your behind the scenes info..........love it! I am beginning to think Bravo is paying this idiot/freak/unemployed moocher as a "friend of" I mean he is getting more screen time then some of the cast members.

Reactions: 6
I just noticed they have me listed as "chatty member" so funny- sorry guys for my long thesis that I write but it's just so much with these two my brain goes on overdrive!! Okay, so I took a break from looking at their accounts but did a peek this morning. I laughed so hard that Dirty unemployed Juan has the theme song from Titanic while they are posing on a boat at sunset. Yuck!!! Sure, they remind us all of Jack and Rose from the movie. You keep thinking that Dirty Juan. This guy becomes more delusional the longer he is in the public eye. Rubberlips looks horrific- I mean her face is so bloated either from alcohol or so much fillers that she looks disfigured. He would do or say anything to make her happy as she is his ticket to the life he is living now. Think about it- he basically doesn't pay for one thing. Her rich friends are supporting this punk's lifestyle. Where are his friends? Does he have any friends? He is pushing her to have his kid because that is his ticket to her for a lifetime. He is so afraid that she will get tired of him and leave him like she did Cem. In his immature mind he figures if he has a kid with her- then he locks down the deal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Yes, I remember you telling us that too !

As i said before, he wouldn't even get a sniff of one of those sets or anywhere near any of those scenes if Andy Cohen didn't want him there, so for sure he is part of the cast. There is nothing unscripted about it !

Reactions: 4
Yes, I remember you telling us that too !

As i said before, he wouldn't even get a sniff of one of those sets or anywhere near any of those scenes if Andy Cohen didn't want him there, so for sure he is part of the cast. There is nothing unscripted about it !
He is trying to play this innocent, naive, young guy who doesn't understand the english language. I skimmed through the last epiosode of rhod ( only could only stand watching 3 seconds of these two) and rubberlips is trying to tell him he can't attend the cast trip. She said something like -cut the umbilico cord and he said what is an umbilico cord? Like serious dude- does he think we think he is so innocent that he doesn't know what at unbilico cord is and what it means to cut it? I guess instead of taking the avenue of a smart, business man working hard in Dubai making money like Nina's husband does/ has- this moran is going the opposite. He is playing the part of a confused, don't understand english guy with the hopes that the audience thinks it's cute. I guess this is in hopes that they can get a spin off show. The ratings of RHOD are so bad that if they planned on making a name for themselves from this show and get a spin off they better come up with a better plan. At some point they are going to run out of people to mooch off of won't they? He is praying that she gets pregnant so he can lock down this deal with a kid.

Reactions: 6
He is trying to play this innocent, naive, young guy who doesn't understand the english language. I skimmed through the last epiosode of rhod ( only could only stand watching 3 seconds of these two) and rubberlips is trying to tell him he can't attend the cast trip. She said something like -cut the umbilico cord and he said what is an umbilico cord? Like serious dude- does he think we think he is so innocent that he doesn't know what at unbilico cord is and what it means to cut it? I guess instead of taking the avenue of a smart, business man working hard in Dubai making money like Nina's husband does/ has- this moran is going the opposite. He is playing the part of a confused, don't understand english guy with the hopes that the audience thinks it's cute. I guess this is in hopes that they can get a spin off show. The ratings of RHOD are so bad that if they planned on making a name for themselves from this show and get a spin off they better come up with a better plan. At some point they are going to run out of people to mooch off of won't they? He is praying that she gets pregnant so he can lock down this deal with a kid.
Great comments as usual, thank you! Regarding IQ27, I was already wondering through his social media how he could be taken seriously, business wise. But now, seeing him on the show like a lap dog whiney little bit*h, I seriously don't see how he can be taken seriously AT All. I mean what investor would give this guy $1 to manage? He's got to be the dumbest of the dumbest 27 year old I have ever seen in my Life. I just can't wait for her to dump him as he now annoys me more than her by a long shot

Umbilical cord in Spanish is Cordón Umbilical. So as it's basically the same in English, IQ27 pretending not to understand makes him come across even more stupid than he actually is!!

Reactions: 8
OMG I have just been watching this! My lord, he is like a TEENAGER! She has married a teenager! He's such a baby and comes across as so dumb! *shakes head* I thought you all were just being bitchy, but you were all totally on the money.

Reactions: 4
These are two narcissistic and immature clowns! I can't decide who is more untruthful but they both tell untruths constantly. Example- he is said on her podcast that he has a Masters in Digital Communications, she said he has a MBA and his social media shows a certificate in Digital Communication. Why do they even put it out there - who cares but it ends up always being a mistruth. The fact is I literally dislike him more than her now - and that is hard to do. If you get a chance take a look at her instagram stories today. The last post is very alarming. Dirty Juan is angry and has his hand around her neck like he is choking her because she has looked at a naked man. It's not the first time that he has physically touched her in a angry action! What is worse is that rubberlips thinks that is appropriate to post. She will be stuck with this guy for the rest of her life or tied up in courts if she has a kid and tries to leave him. I don't think she has the upper hand in this relationship- I think he does. I am not buying this innocent guy act he is putting on - I think it is just the opposite. He is one brazen SOB and seeing him on these luxury beautiful vacations knowing that he hasn't done one day of hard work to garner this type of experience makes me sick. This guy is very calculating and manipulative and I think she is starting to realize that she is in over her head. They have overshared every personal aspects of their relationship and the verdict on social media is that he is either gay or it is a relationship of convenience. No one buys this loving relationship they are posting. The best was on WWHL when they had a poll who is the hottest househusband - Dirty Juan or Mauricio ( Kyle's husband) of course Mauricio won. Sorry rubberlips nobody but you thinks this guy is hot!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yikers, this is a creepy ass picture! To me looking at this picture it looks more maternal then two lovers.
Totally, they are just too weird together , it is a really bizarre dynamic in a relationship !

There are lots of couples out there with an age gap, Sam and Aaron Taylor Johnson, Courtney Cox and Johnny McDaid, even her friend Tracy Tutor and you really would see those couples as equals, none of them give off the same vibe as her and IQ27, it is so concocted and fabricated, plus she really does look so much older than him.

Maybe because the others all married straight men:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally, they are just too weird together , it is a really bizarre dynamic in a relationship !

There are lots of couples out there with an age gap, Sam and Aaron Taylor Johnson, Courtney Cox and Johnny McDaid, even her friend Tracy Tutor and you really would see those couples as equals, none of them give off the same vibe as her and IQ27, it is so concocted and fabricated, plus she really does look so much older than him.

Maybe because the others all married straight men:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This doesn't give off newlywed vibes either 😱😅

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen her stories this morning and she is filming and explaining where they are. All you can hear is Sergio shouting honnee look at the fish, honnnnnnnneeee. I wonder if he has adhd or is he just so desperate for attention.? He literally doesn’t stop. On and on and on. How she tolerates him but doesn’t seem too interested in her own children confuses me for sure!

• Haha
😅😅😅
Living in a Box

I’ve just seen her stories this morning and she is filming and explaining where they are. All you can hear is Sergio shouting honnee look at the fish, honnnnnnnneeee. I wonder if he has adhd or is he just so desperate for attention.? He literally doesn’t stop. On and on and on. How she tolerates him but doesn’t seem too interested in her own children confuses me for sure!
Hadn't thought about adhd, but now that you you say it it makes sense.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.