Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree with you. She's trying to look younger for himšŸ„“ but in doing so she looks older than she is. Plus behaving like a teen is cringeworthy, her brain has left the building since hooking up with this idiot šŸ™„ She probably went out in this get-up

This also speaks volumes, should it not be Mr and Mrs Carrallo?
Well I can't get over this how she stepped out of the door like this, shows she has more ball's then hubby šŸ˜¬

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hi ladies, discovered CS's thread on Monday and I spent 3 full evenings reading all the comments from threads 1 to 5 which was super entertaining, so thank you! I liked Caroline from her LOL days, I even loved her podcast initially but in recent months her behaviour has been so desperate with constant over-posting and she surrounds herself with people she wouldn't even look at in her LOL days that I decided to see if there is a thread on her, and voila! You didn't disappoint:) So just wanted to say thank you for all the insights and your detective work!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi ladies, discovered CS's thread on Monday and I spent 3 full evenings reading all the comments from threads 1 to 5 which was super entertaining, so thank you! I liked Caroline from her LOL days, I even loved her podcast initially but in recent months her behaviour has been so desperate with constant over-posting and she surrounds herself with people she wouldn't even look at in her LOL days that I decided to see if there is a thread on her, and voila! You didn't disappoint:) So just wanted to say thank you for all the insights and your detective work!
Welcome to our thread! I too was happy to have discovered this thread a few months ago because I thought I was the only one thinking what we all think about CS! Everyone one here is very friendly and funny so enjoy yourself and don't hesitate to comment!

Reactions: 5
Have Caroline and Sergio never been to SG or HK before? Not wearing a mask there is so disrespectful and also illegal if indoors. You can see people giving them the side eye in their stories. They give angmos a bad name.

Reactions: 2
Just had a look, typical of them !!

They are really trying to promote a 'Meet the Carrallo's' spin off, don't you think ! Yasmine, as predicted, is being pushed forward to help their case.

Welcome to our thread! I too was happy to have discovered this thread a few months ago because I thought I was the only one thinking what we all think about CS! Everyone one here is very friendly and funny so enjoy yourself and don't hesitate to comment!
Welcome to our thread!! You are not alone in thinking that Dirty Juan and IQ27 (Sergio) and Rubberlips (my name for Caroline) are complete frauds and would sell each other down the river for air time. I apologize in advance that my post are lengthy- I can't just get all my thoughts about these two freaks in a few sentences like normal people do.!! Please post your thoughts as well....we are all fun, welcoming and enjoy sharing information.

Just had a look, typical of them !!

They are really trying to promote a 'Meet the Carrallo's' spin off, don't you think ! Yasmine, as predicted, is being pushed forward to help their case.
OH 100% percent sure that exactly what they are doing. I will disconnect my TV and cancel cancel and streaming before I would ever watch that.

Have Caroline and Sergio never been to SG or HK before? Not wearing a mask there is so disrespectful and also illegal if indoors. You can see people giving them the side eye in their stories. They give angmos a bad name.
They have absolutely no respect for people, places, things, cultures- the list goes on. Most people that have a love for travel do a bit of research of the cultures and customs. Not these two- wherever the can snag a free trip they go and look like a couple of idiots. Just looking at him makes me cringe. In fact- as much as I hate to say this- he is bugging me more now then she ever did.

Late to the party....where can I watch this in the UK? I remember her from that ladies of London show
Never to late to our party here...wish I could help you with your question but I am here in the States so I don't know where you can watch it. I am sure one of our peeps will answer you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
RHOD is so bad that I can't imagine anyone would be watching it for a second season. They aren't doing Dirty Juan any favors with editing. For starters last night on the show he said that rubberlips is his prince charming. He meant to say princess- but he is doing this sudden naive I don't know the english language well. Come on, are we to believe that this grown ass man doesn't know the difference between the two? Sounds like a fraudian slip to me! Of course rubberlips had to say you mean princess- and with that goofy grin he said yes, that what I mean. What an absolute fake idiot this guy is. He is allowing Yasmine to demean him by calling him pathetic, gross and cringeworthy. All this being filmed and no objection from him how bad that sounds from a 16 year old brat. Then we are treated to him putting a pink wig on as he dances around the bedroom. But the worse was when they asked him how old he thought Caroline was when she lost her virginity (so gross) and he said -14. WTF? I am so uncomfortable just typing that. Rubberlips is wasted at some dance off they were having and she kept losing her balance not to mention she has no rhythm at all. She got an award for I think being the worst dancer or something like that and Dirty Juan had such a look on his face that made me think- this guy can flip really quick with a temper. He went from smiling to that scowl on his face in two seconds flat. For sure they are trying to lock down a spin off. He is now trying to come across as this naive innocent guy who just doesn't quite understand the english language- and is a real comedian. This guy is just dreadful.

Reactions: 7
Here's a 2 in 1 picture!

Black highlight: IQ didn't use a filter on her and oh boy does she have a nasty zit or whatever that is. Sometimes he films her looking terrible and I wonder if he does it on purpose

Yellow highlight: "anorher" level.. Mr MBA strikes again... (BTW, I had to try 5 times because my spell check was automatically changing it to "another".. How come he doesn't have spell check on HIS? I mean he sure needs it lol)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
RHOD is so bad that I can't imagine anyone would be watching it for a second season. They aren't doing Dirty Juan any favors with editing. For starters last night on the show he said that rubberlips is his prince charming. He meant to say princess- but he is doing this sudden naive I don't know the english language well. Come on, are we to believe that this grown ass man doesn't know the difference between the two? Sounds like a fraudian slip to me! Of course rubberlips had to say you mean princess- and with that goofy grin he said yes, that what I mean. What an absolute fake idiot this guy is. He is allowing Yasmine to demean him by calling him pathetic, gross and cringeworthy. All this being filmed and no objection from him how bad that sounds from a 16 year old brat. Then we are treated to him putting a pink wig on as he dances around the bedroom. But the worse was when they asked him how old he thought Caroline was when she lost her virginity (so gross) and he said -14. WTF? I am so uncomfortable just typing that. Rubberlips is wasted at some dance off they were having and she kept losing her balance not to mention she has no rhythm at all. She got an award for I think being the worst dancer or something like that and Dirty Juan had such a look on his face that made me think- this guy can flip really quick with a temper. He went from smiling to that scowl on his face in two seconds flat. For sure they are trying to lock down a spin off. He is now trying to come across as this naive innocent guy who just doesn't quite understand the english language- and is a real comedian. This guy is just dreadful.
The age of consent when he was growing up in Spain was 13-14 until 2015! In some European countries, it continues to be 14! It's a shocker. In any case, it was ungentlemanly to talk about his wife in that way.

I would love to see that pink wig moment.

The brother of Stanburyā€™s dodgy friend Maximilian White aka ThatBoyYouHate recently diedā€¦ Maximilian has done a lot of press about it on loads of news sites apparently claiming the bouncers and police killed him as he wasnā€™t wearing a t shirtā€¦ the police say he was aggressive and high on coke. I donā€™t know what to believe. Maximillian claims the Spanish police are corrupt and killed his brother. I donā€™t know much about the Spanish police or clubs in Magaluf but Maximillian seems super dodgyā€¦ heā€™s a bit of a narcissist who loves spreading news stories about himself being a multi-billionaire who was the biggest pub licensee at the age of 17. His Instagram and news Arcticles heā€™s involved in are super flashy and give off illegal activity vibes.

On a totally unrelated note, they need to stop trying to make ā€œ Meet the Carralosā€ happen. Itā€™s not going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No!!!! We don't need to see this!!
Screenshot_20220806-085302_Instagram.jpg

The brother of Stanburyā€™s dodgy friend Maximilian White aka ThatBoyYouHate recently diedā€¦ Maximilian has done a lot of press about it on loads of news sites apparently claiming the bouncers and police killed him as he wasnā€™t wearing a t shirtā€¦ the police say he was aggressive and high on coke. I donā€™t know what to believe. Maximillian claims the Spanish police are corrupt and killed his brother. I donā€™t know much about the Spanish police or clubs in Magaluf but Maximillian seems super dodgyā€¦ heā€™s a bit of a narcissist who loves spreading news stories about himself being a multi-billionaire who was the biggest pub licensee at the age of 17. His Instagram and news Arcticles heā€™s involved in are super flashy and give off illegal activity vibes.

On a totally unrelated note, they need to stop trying to make ā€œ Meet the Carralosā€ happen. Itā€™s not going to happen.
A lot of stuff seems to be happening in Spain like this usually connected ro Irish or British gangsters who live there.

• Haha
I like the way they went from one hotel to an other in the exact same city and saying wow wow wow look at dees room, look at dees "biew", look at dees it's HAmazing. I would be pissed if I was the one that accepted them to promote the Marina Bay Sands hotel..

Reactions: 3
I like the way they went from one hotel to an other in the exact same city and saying wow wow wow look at dees room, look at dees "biew", look at dees it's HAmazing. I would be pissed if I was the one that accepted them to promote the Marina Bay Sands hotel..
I find it amazing that such luxury brands want to partner with these two when it is obvious they are all just smoke and mirrors. How many of her followers can actually afford to stay at Marina Bay Sands or Raffles?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.