Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope that Ayan lady gives her as good as Caroline gives out,in LOL she was so nasty and rude to the other woman it was painful sometimes to watch especially to the American lady’s who probably just didnt get her sarcasm she was at times spiteful. But I am praying that Ayan will wipe the floor with her and she gets a taste of her own medicine. And I’m guilty of listening to her pod casts and I honestly only listen because she actually has no idea about the real world, advising woman to not take on everything and to delegate your life with your assistants and nanny’s she’s bloody hilarious assuming everyone has assistants and nanny’s her podcasts are pure comedy because she is nothing more than a spoilt brat who thinks she’s all that when in reality she’s a very middle aged very average looking woman nothing special about her at all and she’s a narcissistic blob because I don’t know any mum who could leave their children for weeks on end to go travelling with her eldest child ( because that’s what that idiot looks like ) being with her would drive me to smack her face with her demands and I swear that the idiot she’s with will end up hating her surly he can’t respect her because he wouldn’t post those awful photos he slots in of her from behind on a constant basis he is having his own back by doing so and tbh I hope he carry’s on because she’s as bad from the back view as she is from the front !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really hope that Ayan lady gives her as good as Caroline gives out,in LOL she was so nasty and rude to the other woman it was painful sometimes to watch especially to the American lady’s who probably just didnt get her sarcasm she was at times spiteful. But I am praying that Ayan will wipe the floor with her and she gets a taste of her own medicine. And I’m guilty of listening to her pod casts and I honestly only listen because she actually has no idea about the real world, advising woman to not take on everything and to delegate your life with your assistants and nanny’s she’s bloody hilarious assuming everyone has assistants and nanny’s her podcasts are pure comedy because she is nothing more than a spoilt brat who thinks she’s all that when in reality she’s a very middle aged very average looking woman nothing special about her at all and she’s a narcissistic blob because I don’t know any mum who could leave their children for weeks on end to go travelling with her eldest child ( because that’s what that idiot looks like ) being with her would drive me to smack her face with her demands and I swear that the idiot she’s with will end up hating her surly he can’t respect her because he wouldn’t post those awful photos he slots in of her from behind on a constant basis he is having his own back by doing so and tbh I hope he carry’s on because she’s as bad from the back view as she is from the front !!!!!
Exactly , it's weird how some people forget that Caroline was super mean on LOL, whatever Ayan is dishing out to Caroline is miniscule, Caroline is average nothing wrong with that but the way she carries on 🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OK here we go again with the suitcases.. Yawn... Notice how IQ27 didn't post a story about a First Class check in? Or even Business Class.. Also, no stories of sitting on the plane in Business or First with the usual glass of champagne.. Might come later but doubt it since they are most probably flying TAP and not so glamorous to show off in.. And why do they travel dressed like peasants? My husband always wears a blazer no matter how long the trips is and he's young!
Also, he decides to walk around Lisbon shirtless because she has too much of the boobs out..unreal
Oooops spoke too fast! They did show the seats 😂😂. So my friend who lives in NY and often comes to visit her family that lives in Europe, always flies in Business Class.. Last time she wanted to come, all the airlines had Business Class seats at 4 to 5 times more expensive than usual. She took TAP in the end because it was the cheapest Business Class seats.. Figures why they flew through Portugal now. That idiot calls it small double suite..no you moron, they are just 2 seats next to each other! It's not a closed up compartment you are getting.. Ugh I just can't with this show off. Just shows how insanely immature he is

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is there anything these two wouldn't do to be noticed. He is all but crying on her podcast about how he is more than a toyboy that he has been labeled for and nobody takes him serious and how hard he works and then you look at his idiotic instagram stories! Does he think anyone in this universe would take him seriously? He is just giving people more reason to say he is a thirsty toyboy by showing traveling and basically doing nothing day after day. And if I see her shovel anymore food in her mouth- I will be no good! My God she never stops eating..............He takes his top off because she has her boobs out- that's mature isn't it.

OK here we go again with the suitcases.. Yawn... Notice how IQ27 didn't post a story about a First Class check in? Or even Business Class.. Also, no stories of sitting on the plane in Business or First with the usual glass of champagne.. Might come later but doubt it since they are most probably flying TAP and not so glamorous to show off in.. And why do they travel dressed like peasants? My husband always wears a blazer no matter how long the trips is and he's young!
Also, he decides to walk around Lisbon shirtless because she has too much of the boobs out..unreal
Oooops spoke too fast! They did show the seats 😂😂. So my friend who lives in NY and often comes to visit her family that lives in Europe, always flies in Business Class.. Last time she wanted to come, all the airlines had Business Class seats at 4 to 5 times more expensive than usual. She took TAP in the end because it was the cheapest Business Class seats.. Figures why they flew through Portugal now. That idiot calls it small double suite..no you moron, they are just 2 seats next to each other! It's not a closed up compartment you are getting.. Ugh I just can't with this show off. Just shows how insanely immature he is
I mean this just says it all! For a guy that doesn't think it's right he has been labeled as a toyboy- he just can't resist playing the part. She is desperate for viewers to see Dirty Juan as this handsome young stud that we all should be wishing we had. They must think that everyone are idiots and we look at the pictures and think, damn she is so lucky! ARRGGGHHHH- so gross. She is aging by the day. I mean go back and look at what she looked like 5 years ago and compare to today. Big change.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone! So a few comments I thought of screenshooting about our 2 idiots.. There are so many more but I don't want to overload the thread. Pretty certain you guys have seen some too!
Some are about her and her age/looks
A few about IQ27s "sexuality"
But the best of all is the last 2! It's their Instagram growth..as you will see, CS is bottom tier.. Not going to be happy about that!! And we couldn't be happier.. Someone actually wrote "what about the 7th housewife" speaking about IQ27 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Hi everyone! So a few comments I thought of screenshooting about our 2 idiots.. There are so many more but I don't want to overload the thread. Pretty certain you guys have seen some too!
But the best of all is the last 2! It's their Instagram growth..as you will see, CS is bottom tier.. Not going to be happy about that!! And we couldn't be happier.. Someone actually wrote "what about the 7th housewife" speaking about IQ27 😂
😂😂😂😂 That comment about going from being married to the guy who owned to down-market dusty 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Good job Joan on finding these. Wow, 1 episode in and people are saying what we did months ago! Meanwhile, these two idiots are heading my way now- NYC! I can feel the fakeness in the air already. Did anyone see the insta story of dirty juan pulling his luggage through the airport- he makes sure he has the DIOR label facing out so everyone knows it's a Dior garment bag. What grown arse man that has a life would film such things? Rubber lips really thought that viewers would find her new life and Dirty Juan a good thing and she would be the break out star and get a spin off. IF she is getting these types of respones over just one episode, wait until this show contiunes on and people really get a look at dirty juan's childish behavior and constantly kissing up to rubber lips. It's going to be a disaster for them both. She actually looks this worse she has ever!

RHOD is getting slated for being boring on bravotv instagram, in-between the bots comments about making £££

Okay so far not much of rubber lips- I like most of the other women. They are going to give her and IQ a run for their money. Her tag line - "in a city of gold nothing shines brighter then me".....ewwwww- they are showing everone first but rubber lips and her toyboy. So far the only thing she has said that in America she would be one in a million- in Dubai she is one of one. This girl Ayan, is very successful, I am talking this woman is the real deal. So far that is who they have focused on, no one else. 3 minutes in and no frek or frak!!

Okay, I am bored.....still talking about Ayan...........i recorded this so I am fast forwarding

here we go they are on.........the dog has peed on the bed. she is laying in bed and telling sergio the dog peed in bed. of course her arse isn't getting up. here comes IQ with a towel wrapped around him and shirtless. This guy is unreal. She ist telling him to turn the air down and he runs right over and fixes it. Of course they are laying in bed (what else is new) and he is telling her how beautiful she is. ( here we go) . they just ordered their drinks via text she said, lets put our order in- imagine the gull of this woman!!!! she looks so bloated and old....they are kissing in bed holding the dogs and here comes the employee with a mask to serve them drinks. now she is complaining about the drinks not tasting well and says lets go downstairs and have champagne with nina.......finally IQ is left the filming. she is telling nina she is 43...heard that part. she says its noble of sergio to want to be married so he isn't labeled a toyboy. Okay, that's it with her!

Getting ready to show the hen party..............

OMGGGGG- these women are already talking about IQ and rubber lips relationship...............they are saying it is a contract relationship.....the only sexual relationship they have is on instagram................this is good stuff. This women Ayan and rubber lips don't get along. so Ayan and Lesa are talking smack about her and IQ. Ayan wasn't invited to the hen party........Lisa told her that rubberlips is only inviting people that are important.

These two are on a boat now for the hen party. he has actually gone with her to this damn party. This idiot is the only man here...i cant' believe it........he is going to get torn apart after this part. she is telling everyone that IQ27 didn't want a stag night (bachelor party here in the states) so he wanted to go to her party. I am telling you these women are going to chew them up and spit them out. Rubber lips looks so bloated they way they are filming her the editing is horrible and the dress is straight out of the 80's. Here we go with Dubai Miquel...yep, he is at the party too. They say they like Michael but just said they have never been to a hen party where the groom is here. IQ is all mad. Now we got Nina who is way to nice to be with these people.

Like Nina- she is just sweet! Good kids, handsome husband and very classy. Like Sara she is a spitfire......she won't put up with any crap. Here is the thing....these women all have serious money. Rubber lips and Dirty Juan (sergio for new peeps)don't have anything near what these people have. When you see how pretty and young these women are and look at rubberlips- she looks old enough to be their mom. She looks so old. rubber lips has shown up at a dinner nina is hosting with some of the girls and so far no IQ27. rubber lips is holding her dog during her confessionals like lisa vanderpump did with her dog. This girl Aiyan is no joke- she is going after rubber lips....this is good stuff.

That's it- very uneventful. A couple of things that I though stood out. We have been right all along with questioning the relationship between these two. It's obvious at least 2 or 3 of these women aren't buying the relationship and say they are taking this sexual relationship. Rubberlips looks nervous, old, bloated and totally out of place with these women. She can't possibly have anything in common with them- they are younger (or at least look younger) hipper, dress better, richer, more driven, the list goes on. We have seen so much of these two on instagram and youtube, podcast, daily stories that I actually recognized the clothes they both were. Not even kidding, I recognized their outfits. IQ has been the talk of the town...you can just tell. These people including Nina but she is too nice to say anything.
I ran here to say this!!! 43!!! Is she taking the piss!!!!
Oh Caroline. You was a witch but my god you owned it and was marvellous for it.
You've sold your soul for a bit of money grabbing/socially desperate schlong.
Whhhyyyyyyy?????

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm so loving this, knowing that other people out there feel the same about the Gruesome Twosome as all our gang do 🙂🙂

That last comment is gold! I watched the first episode yes I signed up for hayu to watch this tit show ! There scene in the bed with the dog peeing and not evening moving to clean it then demanding by text drinks and saying it was gross was just awful! They were acting (badly) it was very unnatural! On LOL she don’t know the drill she was authentic meanngirl self which in. Fact was quite likeable but on this she is is acting and it tragic!
I tried to screen shot when she does her talking parts with the dog and the shoes she was wearing and the way she was sat was just so in lady like !
As for the recent stories and travelling he is never afraid to say “horrible human” and like those nails and having her boobs out it’s like she wants to engage him and make him cross! And when is is cross he looks horrid . sorry rant over 😂🙈

Here’s a couple more good ones.
Ooh these are good we need them to come and join us lot on here !!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.