Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what happens when someone lies most of the time. I listen to her podcast and youtube (i know, loser me) and you can't believe the amount of times she tells the same story- but never the same way. Most people that are use to lying will even lie over things they don't have to or things that can be fact checked. Like her age!!
A liar needs a good memory, and the sad fact is she believes her own lies

Reactions: 3
She is 46, six months older than me as I remember thinking how amazing she looked in ladies of London and feeling like a complete hag 🤣🤣

She is 46, six months older than me as I remember thinking how amazing she looked in ladies of London and feeling like a complete hag 🤣🤣
And I am 46 in November and so that is it put to bed. If anyone wants to interview me I am accepting all monetary offers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched the first episode and promptly fell asleep at the end. Gosh, she looks so different from her Insta!

Reactions: 2
Yup. Fell asleep 30 minutes in. 💤 💤💤💤
More than other franchises, the mish mash of women here just doesn’t work. You have two (Nina and Sara) that may have some interesting insight on the UAE and how it is transforming. Then you have 3 that could say something interesting about being a black woman in the middle east and how opportunities for them compare to the “west”. And then you have dumb idiot Caroline, who has everything handed to her including smoothies in bed by a masked servant. CS rode into Dubai with her leftover crumbs of LoL fame and a divorce settlement, and rode that D list fame wave all the way to this moment. In a weird and obscure way, she is giving me Johnny Depp vibes - over the hill, believes her own hype, ego out of control, some people inexplicably love her and others see right through her. She just yucks me out 🤮. And that Daily Beast review is spot on about Ayan - too many sound bites, she needs to settle down 😂
ETA: of course she and Sergio (and some of the other women) support Johnny Depp by reposting memes. They are SO bleeping stupid it’s unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More than other franchises, the mish mash of women here just doesn’t work. You have two (Nina and Sara) that may have some interesting insight on the UAE and how it is transforming. Then you have 3 that could say something interesting about being a black woman in the middle east and how opportunities for them compare to the “west”. And then you have dumb idiot Caroline, who has everything handed to her including smoothies in bed by a masked servant. CS rode into Dubai with her leftover crumbs of LoL fame and a divorce settlement, and rode that D list fame wave all the way to this moment. In a weird and obscure way, she is giving me Johnny Depp vibes - over the hill, believes her own hype, ego out of control, some people inexplicably love her and others see right through her. She just yucks me out 🤮. And that Daily Beast review is spot on about Ayan - too many sound bites, she needs to settle down 😂
ETA: of course she and Sergio (and some of the other women) support Johnny Depp by reposting memes. They are SO bleeping stupid it’s unbelievable.
Well I'm sorry to say but I watched the whole trial and Amber was not believable at all.. I did give her a chance but she lied and her lies were debunked.
Anywhooo back to our idiots... I ve been reading sooo many comments on different gossip accounts (very cultivating day right lol) and alot are questioning his sexuality.. Oh yeah I already said that this morning 😂
Will watch the show tomorrow and see.. I haven't even been on their Instagram today still

Reactions: 12
Agree with you Joan re. Amber, but IMO that whole case was a colossal and disturbing public wankfest and Johnny and Amber both deserve to slither their way into booze- and drug-soaked oblivion, far away from the idiotic prying eyes of the public. Never want to see either one of them on my screens again!
My point is that CS and IQ27 are such simpletons that they jump on every meme that circulates. Remember when they were reposting stuff praising Will Smith for being a “real man” for defending Jada with the slap 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not enough brain cells between those two to have a sophisticated thought about anything. Oh wait, is it 11:11? Where’s my glue stick? Gotta go update my vision board!!
HAH-mazing!!!

• Haha
Agree with you Joan re. Amber, but IMO that whole case was a colossal and disturbing public wankfest and Johnny and Amber both deserve to slither their way into booze- and drug-soaked oblivion, far away from the idiotic prying eyes of the public. Never want to see either one of them on my screens again!
My point is that CS and IQ27 are such simpletons that they jump on every meme that circulates. Remember when they were reposting stuff praising Will Smith for being a “real man” for defending Jada with the slap 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not enough brain cells between those two to have a sophisticated thought about anything. Oh wait, is it 11:11? Where’s my glue stick? Gotta go update my vision board!!
HAH-mazing!!!
"arts and crafts" as she called it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Aspiring hotelier??😂😂😂😂😂
I know, right? When I was writing the novels last night- I forgot to put that in. CS (see I am being nice now, now more rubber lips for me) and IQ27 are going to build a hotel. Why not just buy ghost hotel? They all but live there.

I see we all have opinions about old Amber and Johnny - I will keep my comments to myself, although I do love the move Donnie Brosco!!
Has anyone gone on frek and frak's instagram page today? I can't bring myself to do it. I am glad my fellow peeps agreed with me about how she looks on televison versus her instagram pictures. All I can say is I need to know what filter these two use because she looks 20 pounds heavier and older on the show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know, right? When I was writing the novels last night- I forgot to put that in. CS (see I am being nice now, now more rubber lips for me) and IQ27 are going to build a hotel. Why not just buy ghost hotel? They all but live there.

I see we all have opinions about old Amber and Johnny - I will keep my comments to myself, although I do love the move Donnie Brosco!!
Has anyone gone on frek and frak's instagram page today? I can't bring myself to do it. I am glad my fellow peeps agreed with me about how she looks on televison versus her instagram pictures. All I can say is I need to know what filter these two use because she looks 20 pounds heavier and older on the show.
Lord knows what kind of dodgy deals they're involved in. The thing is IQ27 is playing the long game, and he's planning to take her for everything she has, if she doesn't cop on first.

Yup, jennyblonde, he’s going to clean her right out of her decorative tweed accent balls and Hermes blankets 🤣

Reactions: 4
I just finished the last half of the episode. Wow the editing is really different in this, kind of weird, can’t decide if I like it? But holy crap have they made Caroline look bad. Some of the other ladies are so well lit that they look immaculate and perfect, and then CS gets this harsh yellow light and weird angles that make her face and chin look a little doughy (which they’re not). Oh and ugh, her lips are not looking good 😬 Dear lord… the white dress at the hen party, was she attacked by a roll of toilet paper? The hen do was so cringey. She really sticks out like a sore thumb from this cast. I love the Nina/Sara scene and hearing them speak Arabic. Maybe they should have made this more of a shahs of sunset/family karma type of show…. It sure does look like one big advert for Dubai though!

Reactions: 11

No I haven't as am sure it's just a gazillion reposts and posts and reposts.. The others on the show did it so am sure she/IQ27 would as well. I was almost going to comment on Caroline Brooks to tell her OK we got it you are popular enough already! I mean am sure the other housewives in the other franchises don't post 1/10th of what these do.
I will go back to looking at them tomorrow when their excitement has died down lol.

Peeps, can we just take a moment to appreciate Nina's husband.......he is mighty fine 🙂
OH yes really!! 😍

Reactions: 1
I just finished the last half of the episode. Wow the editing is really different in this, kind of weird, can’t decide if I like it? But holy crap have they made Caroline look bad. Some of the other ladies are so well lit that they look immaculate and perfect, and then CS gets this harsh yellow light and weird angles that make her face and chin look a little doughy (which they’re not). Oh and ugh, her lips are not looking good 😬 Dear lord… the white dress at the hen party, was she attacked by a roll of toilet paper? The hen do was so cringey. She really sticks out like a sore thumb from this cast. I love the Nina/Sara scene and hearing them speak Arabic. Maybe they should have made this more of a shahs of sunset/family karma type of show…. It sure does look like one big advert for Dubai though!
No I haven't as am sure it's just a gazillion reposts and posts and reposts.. The others on the show did it so am sure she/IQ27 would as well. I was almost going to comment on Caroline Brooks to tell her OK we got it you are popular enough already! I mean am sure the other housewives in the other franchises don't post 1/10th of what these do.
I will go back to looking at them tomorrow when their excitement has died down lol.

OH yes really!! 😍
This peep is loving Nina's husband. In my opinion, that is a man that appears to me to have class, looks, swagger, job, family values, and a whole bunch of money! You know - all those thinks IQ27 lacks. Rubber lips (yup, back to calling CS that again) says she doesn't want a man like Nina's husband...I say- no man like Nina's husband would spend 5 minutes with a women with such low morals as her.

Reactions: 7
This peep is loving Nina's husband. In my opinion, that is a man that appears to me to have class, looks, swagger, job, family values, and a whole bunch of money! You know - all those thinks IQ27 lacks. Rubber lips (yup, back to calling CS that again) says she doesn't want a man like Nina's husband...I say- no man like Nina's husband would spend 5 minutes with a women with such low morals as her.
Why would she say that? Nina's husband has everything she wants and to begin with money and an actual job! Her "husband" has nothing, just follows her around like her PA.
Or she's just deflecting because that's EXACTLY what she would want in a man. 🤷

Why would she say that? Nina's husband has everything she wants and to begin with money and an actual job! Her "husband" has nothing, just follows her around like her PA.
Or she's just deflecting because that's EXACTLY what she would want in a man. 🤷
Exactly, she would love to have what Nina's has. She also knows no man of that stature like Nina's husband would settle down with such a lazy, self asborbed, narcisstic, reckless woman like she is.

OMLawd!!!! Peeps, someone please jump over and listen to her latest podcast- please??? It is absolutely gold. She has IQ on with her and they are pissed about the fact that the media posted a article still referring to him as a toyboy. So these two are pissed! She said that she has legitmized him by marrying him! I am now dumber then I was before I listened. He is completely content with drawing her a bath, soaking her feet (swear they said this) and doing whatever she needs him to do. Another lie was discovered!!! She has been telling everyone that he has a MBA- right? Quess what- now she just said he has a Master in Digital Communication. I bet it is a certificate in digitial communications, maybe. At the end they are riding off on the sunset all happy and IQ being our knight in shining armour according to her. Please someone go listen, help this Peep recover!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Id think they were more dumb if they were supporting Amber. I totally believed until I watched the trial, all of it, and she was a lying liar who lied, repeatedly. She abused him and gloried in it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.