Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok this has me rolling on the floor. The “universidad Europea” where he got his “grado” is where they film the Netflix show Elite. IYKYK!!! Sergio would’ve given his left nut for a part on that show!! Yes it’s a legit private university but it’s not at all difficult to get into, and anyway dirty Juan certainly never did more than a class or two there, there simply isn’t time enough in his very short life span for him to have played professional soccer around the world and also gotten multiple degrees from universities in Spain and California 😂. Now, back to bussiness! (TM)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly, she would love to have what Nina's has. She also knows no man of that stature like Nina's husband would settle down with such a lazy, self asborbed, narcisstic, reckless woman like she is.

OMLawd!!!! Peeps, someone please jump over and listen to her latest podcast- please??? It is absolutely gold. She has IQ on with her and they are pissed about the fact that the media posted a article still referring to him as a toyboy. So these two are pissed! She said that she has legitmized him by marrying him! I am now dumber then I was before I listened. He is completely content with drawing her a bath, soaking her feet (swear they said this) and doing whatever she needs him to do. Another lie was discovered!!! She has been telling everyone that he has a MBA- right? Quess what- now she just said he has a Master in Digital Communication. I bet it is a certificate in digitial communications, maybe. At the end they are riding off on the sunset all happy and IQ being our knight in shining armour according to her. Please someone go listen, help this Peep recover!!
Just saw this article on his page he thinks he is Sooo famous now but they will just start picking him apart !! https://www.harpersbazaararabia.com/culture/celebrity/sergio-carrallo

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yup, jennyblonde, he’s going to clean her right out of her decorative tweed accent balls and Hermes blankets 🤣
OMG- now this is funny!! those damn tweed accent balls and frekin Hermes blankets. I went to a baby shower a few months ago and someone gifted a baby hermes blanket. All I could think of what a waste of money. Dirty Juan makes sure he captures those in his pictures- that and his purple YSL purple (?) backpack!

Grado is a just a Batchelor Degree. Not a master from my knowledge.
This can't be from him- is it? Maybe a fake account? I mean I know the guy is as dumb as wood but really these dates dont' make sense. It says he works for her podcast beginning of January, 2019 but I thought they didn't meet until May, 2019?

CS giving IQ27 his monthly allowance 😅😱
And he gladly will take it. On her podcast where he moaned about being called her toyboy because he is so accomplished (yea, keep thinking that IQ) he deserves everything he has now.

This was lazy journalism, puff piece at best.
Remind me to cancel my subscription to Harpers Magazine. They must be hiring grade school children to write for them now.....this isn't even journalism - more a cut and paste. Anyhoo, Dirty Juan enjoy your 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Looks like these two are packing up and traveling again. I jumped on her insta page today for the first time in a week and it is now just filled with photos of her getting glammed up! I mean she is getting the workovers. I went back and listened to her last podcast and she is for sure trying to get ahead of any stories that may be coming out. Any of my peeps listened to it yet? She is really on a campaign to defend the fact that she knows we all know that he is main job is to be her toyboy. I mean she is desperate in this podcast to get ahead of any negative press that may come out.

Reactions: 4
Just watching the dubai first ep. Ayan is a model? 😬😬😬😬😬😬
I don't know caroline at all but might watch london to get an idea 😆

Reactions: 1
Taken from Sergio’s insta stories🙄

CS and Sergio are creating a fake narrative for him and viewers who don’t take too much notice will assume it’s true. On what grounds is he a famous businessman? He is riding on CS coat tails for sure. She did a shoot for Jacobs and Co (jewellery) and he did the shoot too and the photo with the drivel is him from the shoot. Isn’t it weird that someone is so so desperate to be famous? Could you imagine being that pushy that you say you want your husband involved in the shoot too? They seem to be ploughing ahead with their power couple idea. I really hope he is eventually seen for what he is. He keeps spouting his “love”at CS …..I love you honeeee, you are amhazing……. Wow look at her….and she is lapping this crap up! I can’t believe she isn’t sick of him by now. He would seriously do my head in 😩
Another couple of photos from their stories just to let us know they travelled first class🙄. And why has Sergio had such a dark spray tan?

Attachments

Reactions: 10

CS and Sergio are creating a fake narrative for him and viewers who don’t take too much notice will assume it’s true. On what grounds is he a famous businessman? He is riding on CS coat tails for sure. She did a shoot for Jacobs and Co (jewellery) and he did the shoot too and the photo with the drivel is him from the shoot. Isn’t it weird that someone is so so desperate to be famous? Could you imagine being that pushy that you say you want your husband involved in the shoot too? They seem to be ploughing ahead with their power couple idea. I really hope he is eventually seen for what he is. He keeps spouting his “love”at CS …..I love you honeeee, you are amhazing……. Wow look at her….and she is lapping this crap up! I can’t believe she isn’t sick of him by now. He would seriously do my head in 😩
Another couple of photos from their stories just to let us know they travelled first class🙄. And why has Sergio had such a dark spray tan?
I had to pause on that bad photo of her ass for ages. The real CS eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi all! I missed a couple of days of stories but luckily you guys do updates lol. As a matter of fact it was pretty calm here so I'm assuming I didn't miss that much in their stories!
So first things first, here we go with the suitcases and the travel again ugh. But can we discuss how freaking dirty and slobs these 2 are?? IQ27 did a story of their "packing" and everything is strewn all over the place on the floor.. How gross..and she's just laying on the bed like a fat blob on her phone waiting for him or her housekeeper to pack for her. Just gross.
Now for the mean part: Sara did a filter last night that makes you look old.. Well on Sara and IQ27, it really did make a difference.. On her barely 😳.
Also, I thought she was on a diet?? Did you see the food she is piling on her dish in the Emirates lounge?? I can tell you that the LAST thing I do is eat a heavy meal on a long haul flight.
He's just nauseating with his same phrases and comments "loook at diz one omgaaad", "how r you feeling honeee" and what about his constant "dun dun duuuuun" for everything!
I guess their first stop in Portugal is to check out their supposed "business" with that guy I forgot his name..the one that looks like a gangster. OR it was cheaper to take a flight through Portugal to go to NY 🤔
Oh one last thing, she spent a dinner last night with her daughter but what about the other 2 boys?? Mother of the Year
Oh and BTW, he posted a story of her doing the check in at the First Class counter (like a Mom that does the check-in with the children waiting in the back) when in actual fact they are flying in Business Class as I know those seats and it's not in First! First you have your own "cubicle" with a sliding door.. Such a moron

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Wasn’t her kids going too?

Hi all! I missed a couple of days of stories but luckily you guys do updates lol. As a matter of fact it was pretty calm here so I'm assuming I didn't miss that much in their stories!
So first things first, here we go with the suitcases and the travel again ugh. But can we discuss how freaking dirty and slobs these 2 are?? IQ27 did a story of their "packing" and everything is strewn all over the place on the floor.. How gross..and she's just laying on the bed like a fat blob on her phone waiting for him or her housekeeper to pack for her. Just gross.
Now for the mean part: Sara did a filter last night that makes you look old.. Well on Sara and IQ27, it really did make a difference.. On her barely 😳.
Also, I thought she was on a diet?? Did you see the food she is piling on her dish in the Emirates lounge?? I can tell you that the LAST thing I do is eat a heavy meal on a long haul flight.
He's just nauseating with his same phrases and comments "loook at diz one omgaaad", "how r you feeling honeee" and what about his constant "dun dun duuuuun" for everything!
I guess their first stop in Portugal is to check out their supposed "business" with that guy I forgot his name..the one that looks like a gangster. OR it was cheaper to take a flight through Portugal to go to NY 🤔
Oh one last thing, she spent a dinner last night with her daughter but what about the other 2 boys?? Mother of the Year
Oh and BTW, he posted a story of her doing the check in at the First Class counter (like a Mom that does the check-in with the children waiting in the back) when in actual fact they are flying in Business Class as I know those seats and it's not in First! First you have your own "cubicle" with a sliding door.. Such a moron

Omg when i saw that old people filter put on caroline i too thought she didnt really look much different to her real self 🤣

Reactions: 2

Exactly, on point with what the majority of us feel. She thinks that she can control the narrative. This guy has never worked a hard day in his life. He may played soccer but that was a long time ago- move on from that. Trust me if he was that good-at 27 he would be making millions instead of being a fake arese toy boy telling this bloated, middle aged, fake women what she wants to hear.

haha, Joan when you do his phrases- I can actually hear him saying them! Dun dunn dun... (get a job dude!) anyhoo, again agree on everything you just said. Thanks for the info though on the business class/first class but that doesn't surprise me these two are always spinning stories. She has two worlds -her instagram life which is what she actually wants and her real life which is full of untruths.. All this PDA stuff is to further fuel the narrative that they are so special. WE are to believe this women who has heart of ice went from being that stiff to meeting this guy and wants all of this touching- not buying it. i am shocked that they actually posted those aging filterd photos. Sara actually will age beautifully! Dirty Juan looks disgusting and Rubber Lips looked exactly the same- just a little more bloated. And finally someone mentioned the coupous amounts of food this women inhales prior to takeoff. Is it a british thing to eat baked beans for breakfast? Here in the states that is a dinner item so i always think how can she eat those with breakfast. Does she eat them cold? Just curious. I would throwup if I ate all that and flew. And lastly, can you get the damn clothes off the floor? He is doing all the packing as a good assistant does and she lays in bed and stays on her phone.

I think it’s just those two 🤔
rubber lips is the mother of the year isn't she? He post they are packing for 2 months. Kids can't be with her all that time, right? What about the dog that she claims has anxiety when she leaves? Guess that dog is on it's own for two months. By the way she took that look of holding a dog from LVP. E

I had to pause on that bad photo of her ass for ages. The real CS eh!
You and me both! Damn....I guess Dirty Juan forgot to use the filter when taking that shot............

Omg when i saw that old people filter put on caroline i too thought she didnt really look much different to her real self 🤣
Exactly, just a bit more bloated.

Last edited:
What is painful/cringey about Caroline is that she’s not quite smart enough to keep her “real” life completely under wraps and let the smoke and mirrors take up 100% of her public persona. No, she’s too dumb to realize that by spilling vulnerable details about her family with all her aimless rambling on her podcast, she’s giving viewers (us!) all these clues and signposts about private stuff. Like: how she got together with Sergio. If she could have just kept her mouth shut and her fingers off Instagram, she wouldn’t have had to blast it to the whole world that she met boytoy here well before she split with Cem. Like: if she didn’t keep talking about SC being a Real player and his MBA, we wouldn’t have gone digging for details. Like: if she hadn’t babbled about how the one smaller son has mommy attachment issues, we wouldn’t all be analyzing her photos and travel schedule to see what’s up with him. It’s almost like she has a self sabotaging side where she just can’t help herself from revealing the really cold, unsavory sides of herself. Not to mention she can’t keep track of her lies. Personally, it always makes my stomach churn to see these two morans (TM) take off for their months of shambolic gypsy traveling. I get knots in my stomach when I leave my kids for even a couple days… I just can’t imagine ditching them for two months while I go on a world tour of balloon-filled hotel rooms 🤪

Reactions: 3
That white dress is an atrocity. And she wore a black version to Kris Fades wedding. Someone is taking the piss and telling her it looks good.

Reactions: 1
What is painful/cringey about Caroline is that she’s not quite smart enough to keep her “real” life completely under wraps and let the smoke and mirrors take up 100% of her public persona. No, she’s too dumb to realize that by spilling vulnerable details about her family with all her aimless rambling on her podcast, she’s giving viewers (us!) all these clues and signposts about private stuff. Like: how she got together with Sergio. If she could have just kept her mouth shut and her fingers off Instagram, she wouldn’t have had to blast it to the whole world that she met boytoy here well before she split with Cem. Like: if she didn’t keep talking about SC being a Real player and his MBA, we wouldn’t have gone digging for details. Like: if she hadn’t babbled about how the one smaller son has mommy attachment issues, we wouldn’t all be analyzing her photos and travel schedule to see what’s up with him. It’s almost like she has a self sabotaging side where she just can’t help herself from revealing the really cold, unsavory sides of herself. Not to mention she can’t keep track of her lies. Personally, it always makes my stomach churn to see these two morans (TM) take off for their months of shambolic gypsy traveling. I get knots in my stomach when I leave my kids for even a couple days… I just can’t imagine ditching them for two months while I go on a world tour of balloon-filled hotel rooms 🤪
The reason she does that is because she is either uncomfortable, unsure or guilty for the decisons she is making. IF you are comfortable with all you are doing - no need to tell everybody every little detail. I always feel that if you have to explain or tell everything about your life - then you are just seeking for approval. This is not a business women- her only succesful business went bankrupt.

Did I just hear IQ say " you know the old saying behind every brillant man is a pretty women" what a complete and utter imbecile this guy is!
The saying is "behind every successful man is a strong woman" which is not a inference for these two.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.