Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to bore off with her ridiculous podcast that noone listens to.

Seriously why does she need an office??????

Oh I forgot! she's a high-powered business woman!

Screenshot_20220619-093756_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
She really needs to bore off with her ridiculous podcast that noone listens to.

Seriously why does she need an office??????

Oh I forgot! she's a high-powered business woman!

View attachment 1354157
Sure rubberlips we are to believe that you went out and rented an office space in a building that isn't built yet? Hmmm, I think another lie, perhaps?I bet this is a room in her new house that is under construction! No one is renting office space when they are "podcasters/influencers" as the draw to it is it can be done from home. She is dreaming of a office space someplace in the universe so she can get space from dirty juan.

Sure rubberlips we are to believe that you went out and rented an office space in a building that isn't built yet? Hmmm, I think another lie, perhaps?I bet this is a room in her new house that is under construction! No one is renting office space when they are "podcasters/influencers" as the draw to it is it can be done from home. She is dreaming of a office space someplace in the universe so she can get space from dirty juan.
Not defending her, but most office spaces are rented as ‘shell and core’ in Dubai and whoever leases it out is responsible for doing a full fit-out. Looks like it’s in a tower in Business Bay. No idea what she needs it for though 😂

Even though she is smiling, it is a clear it is a very forced smile, rather than her usual instantaneous fake one.

He looks despondent.

Fortunately for them, RHOD is not getting any traction other than with Bravo paid endorsements, but if / when mainstream media pick this up, he is done for. I see he also removed the ex-real madrid title too.
They are such
Not defending her, but most office spaces are rented as ‘shell and core’ in Dubai and whoever leases it out is responsible for doing a full fit-out. Looks like it’s in a tower in Business Bay. No idea what she needs it for though 😂
Wow, thanks for the information. That's what I love about our thread here is we are from all over and can share information. And alot of our peeps even recognize areas!! What really does she need an office space for? She sells used clothes right out of her closet and she lays in her bed and does her podcast. Hell, she may just want to save that rent money and use it for airfare and setting up dirty juan back up in newport beach once she realizes he is ruining her career!

Maybe she needs the office for the hotel empire she’s building 😜 A hotel where pool boys do your packing and unpacking and uniformed masked maids bring you yucky smoothies in bed 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sergio is so cringe. He thinks he is a huge star now. It’s like he thinks he is an F1 driver or a La Liga footballer when he is in fact unemployed and drives around in a leased Porsche paid for by his wife. Also I don’t understand why they never go to Spain in the summer, if he does come from an ‘established’ family like he claims, why don’t they ever take her kids to his family’s place on the coast or the islands?
Perhaps she can’t take the kids?

Reactions: 1
So many posts of Sergio just lying in bed or filming a dog. The guy has no life!

Awk....ward!!!!! Cringe!!
Screenshot_20220620-055649_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220620-055541_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
ICK. 🤮 🤮 🤮

She is looking more and more like Trumps ex wife, whatever her name is.

Ivana.

They’re just getting ready to go to Bali, Mykonos, Singapore and where ever else they can barter a hotel stay or time on a friend’s yacht or in someone else’s villa. And I hadn’t considered that her divorce agreement with Cem might prevent her from holidaying with her kids. Very sad if it does.

Reactions: 4
Those insta stories are so amateurish they are laughable. They are something that teenagers would do. The one where he had brown hair and went close into the camera and it changed to blonde hair wtaf was he thinking? They need to put their hand in CS pocket and find some money to pay for PR.

• Haha
Happy holidays! 😂🥴
That photo really gives off gay boy and his sugar daddy vibes.

I listened to Watch What Crappens podcast review of the last ep and they usually are very positive about Caroline, well that’s changed after this ep, very critical of her behaviour and not showing up, doubts about Sergio and generally saying she’s being outshone by Chanel Ayan and if she wants to keep her spot she needs to put some effort into it.

Reactions: 5
They’re just getting ready to go to Bali, Mykonos, Singapore and where ever else they can barter a hotel stay or time on a friend’s yacht or in someone else’s villa. And I hadn’t considered that her divorce agreement with Cem might prevent her from holidaying with her kids. Very sad if it does.
I honestly think that's the only reason she stays in Dubai. She's clearly stuck there. And I would imagine they must have a very tight custody agreement about where she takes them and with whom.

Those insta stories are so amateurish they are laughable. They are something that teenagers would do. The one where he had brown hair and went close into the camera and it changed to blonde hair wtaf was he thinking? They need to put their hand in CS pocket and find some money to pay for PR.
Maybe that was part of their arrangement. He creates all the digital content and she pays for everything?

Perhaps she can’t take the kids?
Has she ever taken her kids back to England to visit their grandparents since the divorce? There's definitely more to that than meets the eye.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.