Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am telling you he's like her Personal Assistant.. That's all he really is.

For some reason, him walking around with that roll of pink paper is just odd if you know what I mean.. I mean how cheap can they be too just put a pink paper like that? Couldn't they have had some nice flowers behind her? Seriously no clue no class no taste those 2

Her lips look painful

Reactions: 2
OK, she's done something to her face and it's not looking good. Either it's the makeup, bloatness from 🍷🍷, more Hyaluronic injections, no clue but she really is looking 20 years older in these pics. A 66 year old trying to look young is what I'm trying to say. Kind of like Dubai Miguel looking 80 years old trying to look 50.
And WHY is IQ27 just walking around shirtless in front of the women there? He must really see himself as Brad Pitt..actually, come to think of it, he thinks he's married to Angelina who will star in a 100 million dollar blockbuster movie.
So much to unpack from these pictures. First of all, what is with that guy- Dubai Miquel? Like you are a CEO of a company what are you doing hanging around these two?

If I worked somewhere and my employer's husband walked around with no shirt on - we would have a problem. These two are going to get slammed on social media once this show airs. You can tell by her looking away she was very uncomfortable talking about gettin married. First of all, does she not know how old she is? What an outright lie? That's insane to say she is 43 when she was 46 when it was filmed? Rubberlips is not going to be queenbee on this show- she is sadly mistaken if she thought she was going to be topdog like she was on LOL. Why would you go on television and say the only reason you married a person is so he doesn't feel like he is a toyboy? I can't bring myself to watch it tomorrow night- I am planning on my peeps here to keep me updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
An other very busy day for IQ27 I see... I just don't get it.
Good point @npadcr, why would CS actually say OUT LOUD for all to hear, that the only reason she got married is so that IQ27 won't feel like a toyboy. That is beyond pathetic for a supposed mature in control woman to say.
Am actually looking forward to people's comments regarding those 2 than the actual show honestly.
BTW, I will create a new thread this afternoon as we are almost at the end of this one. That way we have a nice fresh one for "newcomers" 😉
I will call it Caroline Stanbury #5 - Real Housewives of Dubai so we can be found easily... Everyone on board with it?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Who has some RHOD inside info?
Not yet. It airs tonight here in the states, but I don't know if I can watch it............but I may have to

Good point @npadcr, why would CS actually say OUT LOUD for all to hear, that the only reason she got married is so that IQ27 won't feel like a toyboy. That is beyond pathetic for a supposed mature in control woman to say.
Am actually looking forward to people's comments regarding those 2 than the actual show honestly.
BTW, I will create a new thread this afternoon as we are almost at the end of this one. That way we have a nice fresh one for "newcomers" 😉
I will call it Caroline Stanbury #5 - Real Housewives of Dubai so we can be found easily... Everyone on board with it?
Sounds good Joan, thanks for keeping all of us together so we don't lose touch. Regardless of who joins our group once the show airs and people start looking to comment- we will always remain the OG's! There is about 6 of us that have stayed in touch almost daily. Woohoo!!! I like Caroline Stanbury #5- works for me.

Last edited:
Not yet. It airs tonight here in the states, but I don't know if I can watch it............but I may have to
Yes you have to take one for the team as I think most of us are in Europe.. You can give us a recap of our 2 idiots..perfect timing for the new thread 😎

Okay, here is what I noticed on this small clip of her and Nina. Rubber lips talks so quitely and trys to look so innocent. On her podcast she is swearing every other word. She lies right to Nina's face and to the television audience by saying she is 43- so lying comes very easy to her. The fact that she admitted on television that she married this clown because he doesn't want to be seen as a toyboy is unreal. What a fool! Why not try getting a job and making a name for yourself Dirty Juan and stop living off her coatails. This guy goes to her hen party (in the states we call it a bachelorette party, is that the same thing, girls only?) shows just how insecure he is but also shows how she must feel intimidated by him. She has to know people are talking. She said in her podcast that he doesn't allow her (imagine allow her?) to have a girls night out. Listen, I am latin and our men are very possesive but they don't every tell us we can't do something. This guy is not worried about her finding someone else- he is worried that he won't get camera time.

Reactions: 1
Caroline is 46, Sergio is 28 this year. 18 years difference. Own it lady. Unfortunately fibbing comes easy.

OK so now this podcast title.. Doesn't the guy have any sense of self worth? I mean is he that desperate to be on a TV show that he will let himself be called a toyboy and accept it? Actually answer is pretty obvious but still.. If he was my son I would be appalled at him lowering himself to this level of degradation. She's a witch we know that and thinks it's funny to say toyboy but he's a moron to go along with it

Attachments

The only reason she's shining bright is because she's toxic

He's so repulsive 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
Here goes guys.. New thread prepared :

Caroline Stanbury #5 - Real Housewives of Dubai

Let's move over there 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 3