Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like replying, 'show it to us without the filters and we can tell you ' !"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😯😯 The one in the purple T shirt, wowzers !!

Just saw that he posted that one, another unflattering one from her darling husband.

FFS
They seriously think people are going to believe this just happened by chance
So bloody staged 🤦‍♀️

Now that’s the definition of “desperate for attention”

• Sick
Reactions: 5
FFS
So bloody staged 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1294212
Glasses? Hmmm🤔 bet you she'll be flogging them online in the next few days

FFS
So bloody staged 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1294212
They're so transparent. Idiots

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on the Podcaster story? I didn't quite understand.. He implied IQ27 was gay?
This person does
Hey now, studmuffin12, it’s more than fair game to call out the Arab gentleman who was denouncing the RHODXB. His critique had more than a tinge of sexism to it, as does - dare I say it? - Arab culture in general. The conversation is a ripe one, and we sh
Kim Zolciak......is that you? 😅😱
She is absolutely horrific looking. Rubber lips- try using another filter- you look like a blow up doll in this picture.

Okay, rubber lips did IQ27 dress you again? I think my 19 year old niece is wearing that same thing. The amount of different filters these two clowns are now using to make themselves look good is now laughable. No wonder when Dirty Juan post the two pictures of her that we all said she looked horrible - he must have forgotten the damn filter. That is exactly what he is looking at every day. EWWWW- I mean take all the makeup, hair extensions, and filters away and this women is just another average middle age looking women. OMG her podcast from this week was just a joke. You all know I am the only loser that listens to it. She goes on for 30 minutes talking about how important she is, how she has a huge team to keep her going, how she knows so many famous people, how she is a famous podcaster - the list was endless. So I am thinking she is really feeling pretty insecure if she has to rant for 30 minutes about how wonderful her life is. I don't think I can bring myself to watching her and her poolboy when this show comes out.

Old Mother Hubbard springs to mind 😱😱
Who told her that she has a great figure that can wear stuff like this. I see a normal middle age women, with very skinny legs, no curves, a tummy that looks like a Ninja Turtle shell and walks like a penguin.

FFS
So bloody staged 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1294212
I don't know what bothers me more- seeing her laying in bed with the filter that makes her look cute with the oversized glassses or Dirty Juan doing that suggestive dance that is meant for anyone but his wife. Is their a reason that she can't sit in a chair like a normal person does and film? Just asking.

Here it is!!
See this is what happens when Mr. MBA forgets to put the filter on when taking pictures. Or maybe he wanted to show us what he has to look at every day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't get the lying in bed all day Life they have..eating AND watching Reality TV.. today it's the Kardashians 🤦🏻‍♀️. I am proud to say that I have never ever watched one episode of that trashy family (sorry if there are fans on here) and the mere fact that IQ27 watches it with her is mind boggling. It's not by watching Reality TV all the time that his vocabulary and intelligence will improve 😅. Next week they will be able to watch their first episode over and over and over. And their stories will be of how great they are, how people love them, etc etc..🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Did anyone just listen to Dirty Juan's story where rubber lips is laughing up because she called her 10 year old son a pussyboy? (sorry for foul language) Yet again we see Dirty Juan laying in bed when she comes in just happy and said seh called him that name and blamed it on IQ27. She thought it was abosulety hysterical. Dirty Juan not so happy when she tells him. LIke what is wrong with this lady? I never say a positive thing about dirty Juan but i must say that the look on his face says it all. He is just disgusted by her some times. In his words "you are a horrible person"

Reactions: 4
Well, Mr MBA we see you are putting all that intelligence to work by using a glue stick and poster board to make your "vision board" - what a genius this guy is. I mean he just brings so much to the table- what would she do without him. So a typical day for her probably does require a certain amount of work. LIke to literally get up out of the bed and move. The loser that I am for listening to those damn podcast she thinks that she is right up there with Elon Musk or the other guy-(owner of Amazon).She brags about this big team that she has (reality- 6 people), traveling, brand ambassador,influencer, podcaster - the list is endless. Then she post her and IQ cutting and pasting like they are teacher aides in a nusery school. The thought of waking up every day to Dirty Juan asking me if I was okay and following me around to make sure he is doesn't miss anything would be exhausting to me. I am sure they used that IVF journey as a story line for the hopes of another season. Its so typical of these 2 to take that topic which is so emotional for most women and use it as a tool for hits, subscribers and a story line for tv. If they were serious about having a baby, they would use the "baby boy on ice" or continue -this is a rouse they created to buy time and viewers. (sorry for the novel again, but you know how I get on a roll)

That really is not a good pic. She is better with clothes on!😳💀
Any picture of her that isn't filtered or taken after hair and make ups show her real face. I don't think she is at all attr
Oh Dear 🤦‍♀️
She obviously thinks she looks hot, but the reality is, she looks old View attachment 1296075View attachment 1296076
[/QUOT
She has her IQ telling her every second how beautiful she is - I guess she believes it now.
Is anybody going to watch the show when it comes out? I don't think I will. Although, I do what to see if they go after Dirty Juan and her but I would imagine that won't be till half way through show. So I am thinking this will go either way- frek and frak will either be seen as a cute couple (yuck) and everybody loves them or people will be turned off immediately by rubber lips sense of entitlement and dirty juan's following her around and telling her what she wants to her. They has to be a villan and story line and I think it's going to be him. These women (minus rubberlips) look to be bright, hardworking and they can spot a fake a mile away. If he has anything to hide he is in trouble, social media will chew this guy up

Last edited:
Reactions: 5