Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnglishBreakfastTea

You didn't understand what I was trying to say of my example of Anaheim. What I meant is not the distance, it's the address of where Canary Club is. You can't compare Beverly Hills to Anaheim. There is nothing glamorous about Anaheim was my point. I could have said North Hollywood. The point I was trying to make is that it's not a glamorous place to be as most upscale restaurants are all in the Center as to speak. I've been a dozen times to Dubai so I know where are the best restaurants are.
In regards to Al Barari, my friends told me also that it's considered the real suburbs. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but these 2 idiots make it seem like they live in Emirates Hills where the homes are real large houses/mansions and not a townhouse glued to others like theirs.
Respectfully, my reply was not even to you… it was to @realhousewivesgirl to give her some context as she seemed to be under the impression that JLT was ‘so far out of Dubai it’s embarrassing’. I’ve posted twice to share some insight from a local perspective and both times you’ve tried to discredit what I share. I’m sure you know Dubai very well from your own perspective but I’ve lived here 20 years and am married to a local and my children are local, so I feel my input is also valid. Clearly my post agreed with you that JLT is a bizarre place to have a club/restaurant/party but I was explaining to the other poster that geographically it isn’t far.

Yes Al Barari is further out compared to District One or Emirates Hills, but you can’t deny the original villas that launched the Barari project are some of the most exclusive and expensive real estate in the city and still sell for 20million AED upwards. Obviously I’m not referring to the apartments or the new entry-level townhouses being developed there. Most of the luxury gated communities start with properties targeting UHNW residents just as Barari did, and then they expand to more accessible accommodation (see also: Jumeirah Golf Estates villas, and now Jumeirah Luxury Living townhouses).

Anyway, I can confidently confirm they are an embarrassment and a laughing stock within the established community.

Reactions: 13

SFV

Chatty Member
She can’t be
Trash attracts Trash

Thank you for posting that instagram link, FINALLY SOMEONE HAS SAID IT !!

I loved what he said 'The real housewives of Dubai are our wives, our mothers, our sisters, our daughters, they do not dress or speak like that'.

I think the backlash is about to start, that guy is Emirati with almost 1million followers, and he has 2,500 comments agreeing with him ! the first comment is a producer from Virgin Radio. Kris Fade will be backpedaling quickly on his friendship with CS as he won't want to piss off his Emirati backers. as will DubaiMiguel will need to distance himself from it too, his bosses are Emiratis. CS posting about drinking a full bottle of champagne between herself and DM, in public (in a limo), not in their private home and not in a place approved for alcohol.

I think Bravo will be furiously calling emergency meetings, and editing the show right now, I predicted this one be a one season show and I think it will be.

The disapproval is only going to snowball from here, releasing the trailer with the 'suck his dick' was a really bad strategy, I am not a prude but even I was disgusted.

I hope someone links that insta clip to CS account and, at the same time, let that guy listen to some of her foul podcasts.

Someone here on this thread, the lady who is married to an Emirati, said when I asked how it was allowed she did say it depends on who takes offence and I think that has just happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

mdaadm

So Andy Cohen is there at whatever they’re filming today, and he had Caroline on one of his stories talking about how the fans have been clamoring to have her back. Of course she looked like the cat that got the cream. We need Andy to jump on this thread to find out what fans really think!!! The funny part is that he had NO FILTER on his story and oh lord could you tell the difference. She looked like a clammy old hen. The shade, Andy, the shade!!!😂 She says to him quite proudly “I’m the oldest housewife with the youngest husband!” And in that moment she reminded me very much of Ivana Trump lolololol

• Haha
Just seen this thread- just wanted to confirm how rude and up herself she is 🤗. I was working at an event she was invited too, and happened to be at the door when she walked in obviously I welcomed her and her fella (tbh at the time didn’t even know who he was) but I’d seen her around Dubai a lot. She literally looked me and another girl up and down and didn’t even respond to us, even offered her a bottle of water which she rolled her eyes at. 🙃 he then answered us instead because he was clearly embarrassed of how rude she was

• Wow

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Oh dear, seems like Sergio is confused, why isn’t he asking all his buddies from his meetings instead of asking insta?
E8757E32-4B9D-4278-9192-39E022F5F6D8.png

• Haha

mdaadm

Well, at least the poor little guy, the son who’s off to London, will get exposed to a normal mom for a little while with Sophie. Say what you may about her undeclared ads on Instagram, but she is for sure a hands on mother who will treat the kid to some female nurturing that he so badly needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Patsy Fritatas

He's hovering over her again like a cockroach, making his inane remarks. God he's beyond annoying🤬
Noticed that and also he showed her sitting in a really unflattering position. Why?

Ok I just could not believe it when I saw he was even in the nail bar with her pestering her when she was trying to relax. So I thought how come she managed to film the trailer without him being around.....and I had to do this lol

Screenshot_20220401-212204_Superimpose.jpg

• Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
OK guys I have some tea. Just spoke to one of my friends in Dubai and this is what she told me : back in January when CS was at Ghost Tacky Hotel, she was with a group of friends (I am assuming with Juliet and all the guests of the wedding because she said early January) and they were making alot of noise, alot of swearing but mainly being sexually proactive by shoving boobs in each others faces etc.. One of the guests asked CS's table if they could tone it down a bit because there were young kids around. CS apparently started screaming at her and basically told her to fukc off and move to a farther table and said "this is my home, I can do whatever I want". Long story short, the person this happened to is part of the "high society" of Dubai (don't know what was the reason she was there as it's considered tacky nouveau riche to the locals of upper echelon but whatever, it could have been anything) contacted the manager and told him about the incident, he apologized to the bad behavior and said that it would never happen again... Could that be the reason the 2 morons didn't have their contract extended?

Oh and also there is one of the husbands of one of the Housewives that is cheating on his wife. For this part of the information I unfortunately can't say how I got it as I don't want to get in trouble. Which husband that is, I have no clue but he's wealthy and showers the mistress with expensive gifts. The only one that is wealthy in that group is Nina's husband. Which is very sad if it's really him. Anyway all will come out on each of them because I have read some really nasty stuff on the ladies apart from Chanel and Nina.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Just seen this thread- just wanted to confirm how rude and up herself she is 🤗. I was working at an event she was invited too, and happened to be at the door when she walked in obviously I welcomed her and her fella (tbh at the time didn’t even know who he was) but I’d seen her around Dubai a lot. She literally looked me and another girl up and down and didn’t even respond to us, even offered her a bottle of water which she rolled her eyes at. 🙃 he then answered us instead because he was clearly embarrassed of how rude she was
Welcome to our thread! I know exactly what you mean, she really is a very rude and obnoxious person. She thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread but little does she know that people laugh behind her back especially now with that loser husband leach of hers

Anyone know what he is getting from this business? 🤷🏻‍♀️

So yesterday I was at a brunch and asked my friend who invests in crypto about Weway and he told me it's one of those cryptos hyped by "social influencers" to get it hyped up (which it did the last couple of days) and then crash back down (30% yesterday)..he basically called it a pump and dump and to stay far away from it.. No wonder IQ27 is into this

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Patsy Fritatas

Bloody hell their message was a bit nasty!! 😳 that's just the name on her hospital records. Does it really matter? Why is that even up for discussion?? Its her childrens' name too so perhaps for official things like medical etc it's easier for her just to keep it.

Well it looks like mommy dearest ( can't help it with the names I keep coming up with, sorry) is now the Mother Teresa of the world for her work on telling women to freeze their eggs. She has resorted to posting comments of women (?) saying she is inspiring her now to go out and freeze their eggs. Give me a frekin break. According to her most women are taking her advice and we are all - divorcing, having affair/marrying younger men, freezing our eggs, ( the list is endless) because she has done it and everyone is thanking her. WE must not be the only ones with questions about this IVF story- she has posted comments that must have slid in her DM's . She is also talking now about injections? I keep getting blocked from both her and IQ or I would ask - why is this necessary if you have a "baby boy on ice" per your podcast a few weeks ago. Also, she is downplaying the journey of IVF by saying the side effects while noticiably are not that bad. Probably not a nice thing to day on social media for women that may feel different about their experiences. The one thing that I have noticed about her is she is uneducated, has no filter or morals, and sure was lucky that she ever was able to marry Cem. Assbrain/IQ is certainly more her class- he is just like her.
I'm not sure about all this 'she had a great man with Cem' business. You don't get divorced for no reason. Yes he's handsome and yes they sre co parenting but he may have been very controlling in the marriage being from a very different culture and she may have found that suffocating. And it would explain why she is taking this 'I'm gonna do whatever the hell I like' attitude now! Even if it means doing it with IQ27! Lol...so sorry but I'm can't agree with the posts making Cem out to be some sort of a saintly dream husband who she was lucky to be with. We don't know the full circumstances.

• Heart
Awww now she's doing a bunch of stories with the boys' birthday.. We can award her the Mom of the Year award now 🏆
OK so is it one of you guys that put this comment on her post? If not we should tell her about this thread. I can't unfortunately as I have too many people in common with her 😩
Personally I hope whoever made that comment isn’t on this site. I’d hope members here are above the petty ageist and appearance comments. There’s lots to comment on about Caroline, going for low blow basic bitch insults like that, really make us look like a bunch of saddos.

• Heart

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
An other very busy day for IQ27 I see... I just don't get it.
Good point @npadcr, why would CS actually say OUT LOUD for all to hear, that the only reason she got married is so that IQ27 won't feel like a toyboy. That is beyond pathetic for a supposed mature in control woman to say.
Am actually looking forward to people's comments regarding those 2 than the actual show honestly.
BTW, I will create a new thread this afternoon as we are almost at the end of this one. That way we have a nice fresh one for "newcomers" 😉
I will call it Caroline Stanbury #5 - Real Housewives of Dubai so we can be found easily... Everyone on board with it?

Attachments

Reactions: 9

mdaadm

Patsy has a very good point re. Cem, and nobody can ever know what actually goes on in a relationship. So, yes, he very well may have been a controlling dick or maybe just a fun sponge. In my experience, those characteristics can start out small in beginning of a relationship but then grow way more exaggerated over time. In her earliest podcasts (when she still sounded 1% authentic as opposed to the current 0%), she talked about how her cold British upbringing and boarding school issues made her a person who hated being controlled. She clearly is now rebelling against the conventions and expectations of her wealthy upbringing and may have unconsciously entered her first marriage as an extension of those dynamics.
But, controlling or not, we can all agree on a few things, right?
1. Cem is WAY hotter than Sergio
2. Cem is WAY smarter than Sergio
3. Cem appears to be a much more attentive parent than Caroline. (On this one I acknowledge that things aren’t always as they seem but it’s hard to imagine anyone being a less attentive parent than Caroline).
At the end of the day, IQ27 may end up being some kind of tinder swindler grifter or he may just be an eager and slightly stupid kid who got caught up in the petticoats of Caroline’s fifteen minutes of D-list fame. Time will tell. Many people end up regretting the stuff they do in the midst of their midlife crises. She certainly wouldn’t be the first. Hopefully they’re having enough cirque du soleil upside down sex (eeeeeeeeeeew🤮🤮🤮🤮) to make it all worth it.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
I think messing with her stomach (was it cool sculpting?) has made it look botched. They've taken too much off the sides and now it looks like her tummy is bloated and constantly sticking out because of it. Apart from botched tummy she does have a nice figure but dressing for your shape is key and i dont think caroline understands or wants to understand this 🤷‍♀️

cakebytheocean

AC99C1D5-89BD-42E7-96FF-E08067CA2FD4.jpeg
Didn’t realise Sergio was a cast member

CAN HE NOT LEAVE HER ALONE FOR 5 MINUTES. As far as I can tell, no one else’s husband tagged along to New York. Probably because they have actual jobs