Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the housewives (and Kris Fade!) are rposting some pretty defensive-sounding stuff on their stories. Basically defending the show saying it’s not meant to be a true representation of Emirati women, it’s just an entertainment show about 6 individuals, everybody is different and don’t judge, bla bla. It appears that the blowback has begun.

Reactions: 2
Some of the housewives (and Kris Fade!) are rposting some pretty defensive-sounding stuff on their stories. Basically defending the show saying it’s not meant to be a true representation of Emirati women, it’s just an entertainment show about 6 individuals, everybody is different and don’t judge, bla bla. It appears that the blowback has begun.

But they are missing the point, it's not only about a misrepresentation of Emirati women, it is about the disrespect for a country that has clear rules on what you can say and do in public, be that right or wrong, those are the laws of the country and that show is giving the finger to all those rules.

Reactions: 5
The backlash is now being reported by the National Newspaper, and it is incredible the amount of expats that are denouncing it, it is not only Emiratis' who are disgusted. Some of the facebook comments are pretty bad. I think most of them have destroyed any opportunity to be brand ambassadors for anything in the UAE.

Welp I found more pictures of IQ27 with the girlfriend from Newport... Notice the hashtags..kind of the same ones as today lol... My forever love etc etc.... A few months later he was with CS
Oh my that first picture with him pointing at her see he had and still has his anger problems! All so very cringe those photos great find!

Reactions: 3
OMG, @couples of society, what an idiot !! he was always a desperate wannabe it seems.

If I were them I would be lying low until this controversy passes, however I think the 'suckhisdick' wife will brazen it out, IQ27 will be in a ball on the floor wailing 'hoo my gott, what eees 'appening, my crypto in the place where I do my peepee, and now my only chance hat fame eees in trowble, elp me, elp me!.

She will be saying to him in her brusque voice, 'Sergioo, pull yourself together, no publicity is bad publicity, this is all good news, we are winning!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The backlash is now being reported by the National Newspaper, and it is incredible the amount of expats that are denouncing it, it is not only Emiratis' who are disgusted. Some of the facebook comments are pretty bad. I think most of them have destroyed any opportunity to be brand ambassadors for anything in the UAE.
Where did you see that?

Im not on fb, can u post some of what people are saying please? Im just waiting to watch the show now but seeing past housewives franchises i can imagine what its like

Last edited:
OMG, @couples of society, what an idiot !! he was always a desperate wannabe it seems.

If I were them I would be lying low until this controversy passes, however I think the 'suckhisdick' wife will brazen it out, IQ27 will be in a ball on the floor wailing 'hoo my gott, what eees 'appening, my crypto in the place where I do my peepee, and now my only chance hat fame eees in trowble, elp me, elp me!.

She will be saying to him in her brusque voice, 'Sergioo, pull yourself together, no publicity is bad publicity, this is all good news, we are winning!
I literally had his voice in my head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Im not on fb, can u post some of what people are saying please? Im just waiting to watch the show now but seeing past housewives of dubai franchises i can imagine what its like
I saw comments only under the video of that Emirati that denounced the show. Haven't looked any where else. However, as I mentioned a while back, the friends I have in Dubai are appalled at the thought of a show where there will be rude drunken behaviors shown. In any case they already think the 2 losers are trash so it's not going to change their image any better lol.

Reactions: 1
But they are missing the point, it's not only about a misrepresentation of Emirati women, it is about the disrespect for a country that has clear rules on what you can say and do in public, be that right or wrong, those are the laws of the country and that show is giving the finger to all those rules.
Exactly!!!!! These people have no respect for the country that they have CHOSEN to live in that has clear rules. If they don't agree with the rules- then get the freg out of the country and find someplace else to live- I am sure they real people of Dubai would love to see them go. I mean rubber lips has managed to offend 2 countries now- England when she said something about poor people and now Dubai.

I saw comments only under the video of that Emirati that denounced the show. Haven't looked any where else. However, as I mentioned a while back, the friends I have in Dubai are appalled at the thought of a show where there will be rude drunken behaviors shown. In any case they already think the 2 losers are trash so it's not going to change their image any better lol.

Lol i read it with his voice too 🀣🀣 I can imagine ppl are going to be shocked as even if these things happen in dubai people are not as dumb as to show it publicly, unlike these muppets.

Anyway only 9/10 more days until it starts!! 🍿🍿

They are trash for sure.

Lol i read it with his voice too 🀣🀣 I can imagine ppl are going to be shocked as even if these things happen in dubai people are not as dumb as to show it publicly, unlike these muppets.

Anyway only 9/10 more days until it starts!! 🍿🍿
Our thread on June 2nd is going to jump on amount of comments really really fast πŸ˜‚

Will need to do a new thread in 150 more comments so we are good for now.. Might add REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DUBAI so we are found more easily 🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On a limb
Our thread on June 2nd is going to jump on amount of comments really really fast πŸ˜‚

Will need to do a new thread in 150 more comments so we are good for now.. Might add REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DUBAI so we are found more easily 🐍
[/QUOTe
I think we shoudl keep the title of our thread the same- as we really started it for the these two. I am not as interested in the other women. We will have alot to talk about with IQ and rubber lips. Anybody else feel that way?

Just found this:

And this

Yes the next thread should have rhod in the title- help people to find it. Oohhh cant wait!!

These are some of the comments, several comments are mentioning that's its fake reality, like all the other RHO's, so why get upset about it, overall the consensus is that this is a disgrace.

A few comments about it being sanctioned by the UAE government, so it's not as big a deal as people are believing.

Another comment that the rulers of the UAE love this stuff and love seeing women in bikinis. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
I hope Caroline has a plan if they decide to rescind her and Sergio’s visas. Not to mention a plan for making money if she gets β€˜cancelled’ by brands in the UAE.