Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how we can watch the show in the UK though Iโ€™m sure we will see it all on stories with IQ27 telling us how hamazing it is ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyone know how we can watch the show in the UK though Iโ€™m sure we will see it all on stories with IQ27 telling us how hamazing it is ๐Ÿ˜‚
I think it will only be available on hayu hayu for the UK audience. Will have to subscribe thefe if havent already. Im deciding whether its worth it lol

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 3
Couldn't agree more about Caroline Brookes the narcissisim is vomit inducing and super thirsty too....I like Chanel she doesn't seem scripted but who knows, I think she will be the fan fav because she is quirky too. I saw on some post a few people were saying the don't understand Sergio and his voice is grating.

The whole internet is onto Sergio ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
OMG, who wrote that comment - it is exactly what we have been saying here for months. I had to do a double take thinking it was something I wrote, haha. I can see this little weasel showing up getting on camera. She said in one of those grade school videos that he is one of those guys that shows up everywhere even when it's a girl's outing. He is cocky enough to think viewers will think he is so sexy and handsome. Maybe he will have a following but I highly doubt it is going to be with the female audience. Honestly, I don't find anything attractive about him and don't get me started on his fake, snarky personality.

I wish I could tell you but I have no idea. I know it will view on June1 here in the states on the bravo channel. I don't plan on watching it-i will check in here with my peeps for all the good stuff.

Reactions: 5
OK, she's done something to her face and it's not looking good. Either it's the makeup, bloatness from ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท, more Hyaluronic injections, no clue but she really is looking 20 years older in these pics. A 66 year old trying to look young is what I'm trying to say. Kind of like Dubai Miguel looking 80 years old trying to look 50.
And WHY is IQ27 just walking around shirtless in front of the women there? He must really see himself as Brad Pitt..actually, come to think of it, he thinks he's married to Angelina who will star in a 100 million dollar blockbuster movie.

Attachments

OK, she's done something to her face and it's not looking good. Either it's the makeup, bloatness from ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท, more Hyaluronic injections, no clue but she really is looking 20 years older in these pics. A 66 year old trying to look young is what I'm trying to say. Kind of like Dubai Miguel looking 80 years old trying to look 50.
And WHY is IQ27 just walking around shirtless in front of the women there? He must really see himself as Brad Pitt..actually, come to think of it, he thinks he's married to Angelina who will star in a 100 million dollar blockbuster movie.
State of her! The yellow jacket matches her yellow hair ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 2
Omg what a liar she is! She's clearly embarrassed to say the actual truth of her/their age!

Just by watching that clip, I feel that CS's presence will be boring and Nina's probably as well. Still think Chanel will be the Queen... Oh boy is CS going to be pissed.. Probably why they are both sending cryptic messages and unfollowed each other

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg she has aged me overnight like an avocado

You can already tell that Caroline isnโ€™t getting the superstar edit from these clips. Her lighting is meh, angles not super flattering. When you watch different franchises you can tell who the editors love and who they donโ€™t based on how good/glowing they make them look. Like, the last season appearances of Denise Richards on RHOBH made her look like a torn-up, bedraggled grandma and it wasnโ€™t because thatโ€™s how she really looks! If they can make Kyle and Rinna look hotter than Denise Richards then you can see how the editors work. From all the Dubai clips Iโ€™ve seen so far, Chanel Ayan is getting the major glow and our girl CS is showing up with a lot of dark circles under eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Her official cast group photo is ROUGH. Even with a whole cosmesurge of Botox they couldnโ€™t get rid of that angry eyebrow situation. This look just ages her sooooooo much.
EEFA54E7-FDEA-4B06-A731-675E98D82D4B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She seems to thinks it's cute to say he was coming to the hen party!!
It's not cute you stupid woman....it's weird. And the clue is in the name!

Gah! Why is she wearing a see through knit outfit with her pasties on full display when she knows there will be flash photography?!๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Her fashion fails are so bewildering.
I listened to her podcast about RHODXB. It was actually interesting to hear her take on the UAE involvement in the show, how the main drive seems to be an effort by Dubai to market itself as a SAFE place for expats to raise families and live/work abroad (which she has talked about a lot, even when still on LoL) and also a place where western women will not feel oppressed or frowned upon for being themselves. So basically itโ€™s part of a push for more foreign investment in the UAE. And clearly those in charge are thirsty enough to latch themselves onto this franchise which frankly flouts a LOT of the moral codes of the real UAE locals. So maybe - sorry if this is getting boring! - this is part of a gradual loosening of overly orthodox/conservative Islam in the gulf region where it is currently on the extreme side. Maybe the gulf region is actually ready to step into the 21st Century and embrace a more modern sensibility like other Arab nations (ie Lebanon). Of course none of this makes CS and Dirty Juan any less ridiculous ๐Ÿคฃ but some of the bigger conversation around Dubaiโ€™s refashioning of its identity can be quite interesting!

She seems to thinks it's cute to say he was coming to the hen party!!
It's not cute you stupid woman....it's weird. And the clue is in the name!
OH yes right I forgot to mention that.. The guy is so thirsty to be on camera that he has no problem going to a bacherlorette party of his wife! Either that or he was afraid there would be Chippendale guys dancing on her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
OH yes right I forgot to mention that.. The guy is so thirsty to be on camera that he has no problem going to a bacherlorette party of his wife! Either that or he was afraid there would be Chippendale guys dancing on her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He'd rather they were dancing on him๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Dear lord, did he just say she looks like Pocahontas ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… he really hasn't got a clue. She's revelling in this, convinced she's an A lister. Pathetic really.

annoying sergio hovering around her while shes getting her hair and makeup done
Am telling you he's like her Personal Assistant.. That's all he really is.

For some reason, him walking around with that roll of pink paper is just odd if you know what I mean.. I mean how cheap can they be too just put a pink paper like that? Couldn't they have had some nice flowers behind her? Seriously no clue no class no taste those 2

Attachments