Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been saying that for months. The filters she is using on her phone have her looking 25 years younger and 20 pounds lighter. There is no way she looks in person like she does on her instagram post. The amount of alcohol and food this women inhales is catching up with her. I am not body shaming her- I am latin with a full figure so I embrace a full body- but I am also not making my instagram pictures having me look thinner.

It's amazing that she thinks she can single handly be the break out star of Dubai. In her delusional world she is the social status of Dubai. I can not wait to these women come after her. This isn't going to be like LOL where people were afraid to say anything to her. It looks like some of these women are ready to take her and her fake arse toyboy on
She absolutely has no self awareness thinking of herself as a star. No women in their 30s or older would aspire to be her. She is living the life of a 20 year old influencer. Maybe if she focused on relatable content like how she allocates/invests money she earns for her retirement, considering influencing is very unpredictable. Not sure of her intended target audience. I think Chanel will be the breakout star, she said she came from nothing, married her first love, made money through modelling and property investment in Dubai, Kenya & america.
The ladies will come for her, I doubt Nina will though, she seems to enjoy Caroline.

Reactions: 1
Yikes!! Just watched the school project video. They are so arrogant that they can't see how ridiculous they look and sound. She tries to absolve herself from that sleazy remark she made about IQ27'S d**k (which he refers to as his "pee pee") by blaming Dubai Miquel for making her drink a bottle of champagne. I have secondhand embarrassment for the both of them😳 She's an entitled stuck up c*w and everything just goes over his head and gets lost in translation.
Where can i find this video??

Are we to believe that IQ27/Dirty Juan who is having her swinging from the chandeliers in bed- is so shy/innoncent that he just refered to his private part as his pee/pee? This is coming from a man who is living with a women with the foulest mouth I have heard from a women? So she just spits out the word dick with no problem and he calls it a pee/pee? Really, who is this guy? It must be bad as they have posted a first grade video where they are already talking about how they are going to be coming after them....her toyboy, he has nothing, etc....it sounds like this is what these women must end up saying/thinking about him after they have spent time with him. I can't wait. She really went into this thinking she would be this hard/arse women and belittle people like she did on LOL the difference is these women could care less what she was in London- they are intimated. Someone expain to me how she got on this show. She owns no home yet- except the town house they are havng built. IQ27 keeps saying this is a dream home and shows the model home and says it's their home. He has not job that we see him go to. She has nothing but selling dog food and empty hotels. She has done nothing that is note worthy like other women have. She married this toddler and using him as her story line. Cem was smart and didn't want to be a part of it. Exit Cem, enter Dirty Juan. He is so desperate to be noticed that he is willing to humilate himself. I think he has underestimated just how cruel people can be. Once this show airs- they will either like them or hate them. Either way, why would she put herself through this at her age? Sorry for the rambling novel I just wrote-I just could go on and on with these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are we to believe that IQ27/Dirty Juan who is having her swinging from the chandeliers in bed- is so shy/innoncent that he just refered to his private part as his pee/pee? This is coming from a man who is living with a women with the foulest mouth I have heard from a women? So she just spits out the word dick with no problem and he calls it a pee/pee? Really, who is this guy? It must be bad as they have posted a first grade video where they are already talking about how they are going to be coming after them....her toyboy, he has nothing, etc....it sounds like this is what these women must end up saying/thinking about him after they have spent time with him. I can't wait. She really went into this thinking she would be this hard/arse women and belittle people like she did on LOL the difference is these women could care less what she was in London- they are intimated. Someone expain to me how she got on this show. She owns no home yet- except the town house they are havng built. IQ27 keeps saying this is a dream home and shows the model home and says it's their home. He has not job that we see him go to. She has nothing but selling dog food and empty hotels. She has done nothing that is note worthy like other women have. She married this toddler and using him as her story line. Cem was smart and didn't want to be a part of it. Exit Cem, enter Dirty Juan. He is so desperate to be noticed that he is willing to humilate himself. I think he has underestimated just how cruel people can be. Once this show airs- they will either like them or hate them. Either way, why would she put herself through this at her age? Sorry for the rambling novel I just wrote-I just could go on and on with these two.
I never watch her videos to give her engagement, but I did this one , to see what she would say about the ladies . You are absolutely spot on, she is rattled about the toy boy comment after watching the trailer. The video was unprepared, they were low on battery and Sergio asked stupid questions. His question about doing a second season 🥱

Reactions: 4
Huh.. No Raffles pool day.. And she put a story yesterday "weekend at Raffles"..I didn't think of doing a screen shot and when I went back several hours later it was gone. Weird. I guess they found an other pool to all schmooze off of.
Extremely disappointed in Nina I have to say.. She's way to classy and sophisticated to hang out out with those 2 trash heads.

Last edited:
So I watched it, as dreadful as ever !

He is like a parrot, just regurgitates and repeats whatever she says. She is looking dreadful, the lips are massive and so ugly, whatever facial treatments she is doing are not working as she has plenty of age spots on her face. She is totally delusional that she believe she looks young and looks better than ever 😂 😂, she actually looks much older, in her 50's for sure.

I had to laugh, after I watched their video another one popped up, someone's kid having their tonsils out, it had 347k views, the annoying duo had 3k views. I guess that puts them right where they should be lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Huh.. No Raffles pool day.. And she put a story yesterday "weekend at Raffles"..I didn't think of doing a screen shot and when I went back several hours later it was gone. Weird. I guess they found an other pool to all schmooze off of.
Extremely disappointed in Nina I have to say.. She's way to classy and sophisticated to hang out out with those 2 trash heads.
She can’t be
Trash attracts Trash

Last edited:
She can’t be
Trash attracts Trash

Thank you for posting that instagram link, FINALLY SOMEONE HAS SAID IT !!

I loved what he said 'The real housewives of Dubai are our wives, our mothers, our sisters, our daughters, they do not dress or speak like that'.

I think the backlash is about to start, that guy is Emirati with almost 1million followers, and he has 2,500 comments agreeing with him ! the first comment is a producer from Virgin Radio. Kris Fade will be backpedaling quickly on his friendship with CS as he won't want to piss off his Emirati backers. as will DubaiMiguel will need to distance himself from it too, his bosses are Emiratis. CS posting about drinking a full bottle of champagne between herself and DM, in public (in a limo), not in their private home and not in a place approved for alcohol.

I think Bravo will be furiously calling emergency meetings, and editing the show right now, I predicted this one be a one season show and I think it will be.

The disapproval is only going to snowball from here, releasing the trailer with the 'suck his dick' was a really bad strategy, I am not a prude but even I was disgusted.

I hope someone links that insta clip to CS account and, at the same time, let that guy listen to some of her foul podcasts.

Someone here on this thread, the lady who is married to an Emirati, said when I asked how it was allowed she did say it depends on who takes offence and I think that has just happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

I loved what he said 'The real housewives of Dubai are our wives, our mothers, our sisters, our daughters, they do not dress or speak like that'.

I think the Agbacklash is about to start, that guy is Emirati with almost 1million followers, and he has 2,500 comments agreeing with him ! the first comment is a producer from Virgin Radio. Kris Fade will be backpedaling quickly on his friendship with CS as he won't want to piss off his Emirati backers. as will DubaiMiguel will need to distance himself from it too, his bosses are Emiratis. CS posting about drinking a full bottle of champagne between herself and DM, in public (in a limo), not in their private home and not in a place approved for alcohol.

I think Bravo will be furiously calling emergency meetings, and editing the show right now, I predicted this one be a one season show and I think it will be.

The disapproval is only going to snowball from here, releasing the trailer with the 'suck his dick' was a really bad strategy, I am not a prude but even I was disgusted.

I hope someone links that insta clip to CS account and, at the same time, let that guy listen to some of her foul podcasts.

Someone here on this thread, the lady who is married to an Emirati, said when I asked how it was allowed she did say it depends on who takes offence and I think that has just ha
I never watch her videos to give her engagement, but I did this one , to see what she would say about the ladies . You are absolutely spot on, she is rattled about the toy boy comment after watching the trailer. The video was unprepared, they were low on battery and Sergio asked stupid questions. His question about doing a second season 🥱
Agree totally with you Joan on Nina. Have no idea who the lady is but she is pretty, looks like she enjoys her family and husband and does it all with class and style. Question remains- what in the world does she have in common with these two sleaze bags?

She can’t be
Trash attracts Trash

OMG....this is absolutely priceless!! Zillion thanks peeps for finding these and sharing. This is going to be a sh*#show before it even airs. I have a feeling this show is going to start some real problems. I just love it the fact that this fake blonde with botox face is labeled a real housewife after being married all of 3 months and her first introduction to viewers is speaking vulagarity. If that is bad enough- her daughter who is l6 is dressed in a low cut gown and proudly toast her mother for being a MILF. This isn't going to go over very well. How did they think it ever would? Rubber lips should stop and realize that production is already setting her up to be the trashy, drunk cougar that marries a young toyboy. How else did she think they were going to portray her- mother of the year?

Nina's husband is very handsome - maybe CS has her eyes on him
So handsome, debnoir and looks like a nice gut. He has class and wouldn't settle for trash. That's why she has IQ27

Reactions: 2
This Twit makes my skin creep 🥴
What a slimey, up his own arse, moron

I think the backlash is about to start, that guy is Emirati with almost 1million followers, and he has 2,500 comments agreeing with him ! the first comment is a producer from Virgin Radio. Kris Fade will be backpedaling quickly on his friendship with CS as he won't want to piss off his Emirati backers. as will DubaiMiguel will need to distance himself from it too, his bosses are Emiratis. CS posting about drinking a full bottle of champagne between herself and DM, in public (in a limo), not in their private home and not in a place approved for alcohol.

Someone here on this thread, the lady who is married to an Emirati, said when I asked how it was allowed she did say it depends on who takes offence and I think that has just happened.
Production stategically posted rubber lips making that comment I am sure.
You always have to have one women that is trashy....enter rubberlips and IQ!
Yeah, not buying that rubber lips that you and Michael shared a bottle of champagne and you were buzzing. A half of botle of champagne wouldn't begin to give her a buzz - she is a 2 bottle of wine drinker for sure!

For sure, if anyone has any sense they would stay clear of these twom morans. She just couldnt' resist the tempation of beining in the limelight once again but this time it is a big cost. It sounds like people in Dubai don't play when it comes to morality. Not sure what the other women are like but based on what we have seen and heard from these two wannabes- trash and vulgarity is what viewers will be seeing.