Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG....this is absolutely priceless!! Zillion thanks peeps for finding these and sharing. This is going to be a sh*#show before it even airs. I have a feeling this show is going to start some real problems. I just love it the fact that this fake blonde with botox face is labeled a real housewife after being married all of 3 months and her first introduction to viewers is speaking vulagarity. If that is bad enough- her daughter who is l6 is dressed in a low cut gown and proudly toast her mother for being a MILF. This isn't going to go over very well. How did they think it ever would? Rubber lips should stop and realize that production is already setting her up to be the trashy, drunk cougar that marries a young toyboy. How else did she think they were going to portray her- mother of the year?

So handsome, debnoir and looks like a nice gut. He has class and wouldn't settle for trash. That's why she has IQ27
I know he would not be interested in her, but that wouldn't stop her from trying

This Twit makes my skin creep 🥴
What a slimey, up his own arse, moron
View attachment 1283690
All I heard was 42! What did I miss?

Last edited:
Here's where they ended up today
What is with this guy Dubai Miquel? He is just straight up weird looking. This guy is a CEO of Cosmesurgio and he acts like a groupie following rubber lips around town for every free event that serves alcohol. I don't get it- how many CEO of a health care industry hang out with D list reality people ( can't call them stars) especially these two.

This Twit makes my skin creep 🥴
What a slimey, up his own arse, moron
View attachment 1283690
That is so disgusting................ewwwwww

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
The bouffant updo is giving MAJOR Patsy from Ab Fab vibes. And honestly? I could get on board with that. If she could lean in hard to the overplumped, overboozed, oversexed cougar thing and make it really funny? Idk, there may be some potential there. Kinda like Sonja Morgan on RHONY. People love her.

• Heart
The bouffant updo is giving MAJOR Patsy from Ab Fab vibes. And honestly? I could get on board with that. If she could lean in hard to the overplumped, overboozed, oversexed cougar thing and make it really funny? Idk, there may be some potential there. Kinda like Sonja Morgan on RHONY. People love her.
Spot on if she could ace a Sonja Morgan it would work, Sonja has the likeability/comedic factor which somehow softens the overboozed/oversexed image, viewers are always rooting for her.

Reactions: 1
She's need to lighten up a bit and have a sense of humour to do that, but she takes herself far too seriously

Is this the girl he dumped for CS?
Screenshot_20220519-180955_Chrome.jpg

wh

who put Morans?
What is with this guy Dubai Miquel? He is just straight up weird looking. This guy is a CEO of Cosmesurgio and he acts like a groupie following rubber lips around town for every free event that serves alcohol. I don't get it- how many CEO of a health care industry hang out with D list reality people ( can't call them stars) especially these two.

That is so disgusting................ewwwwww
Pasty Fritatas - Who put MORANS ?

OMG- he looks like a teenager in this picture of IQ and this girl. According to her/his timeline they would have hooked up a year after this picture was taken? What in the world did she see in him? So they posted for weeks all about this IVF journey and daily updates to one instagram post (that i am sure she didn't write) basically saying it didn't work- we will try again on a later date. What? I would imagine if they were serious about this and given her age they wouldn't be "enjoying the summer and trying later" doesn't make any sense? Perhaps, they are waiting to use it as a story line in case RHOD gets another season. I think this show is going to be a one hit wonder- people in Dubai are going to be outraged with this behavior and it will be cancelled. I am wondering if they are paying IQ/DirtyJuan for appearing on the show? I know they do for the househusbands on RHONJ.

I asked, because I was the last one to use the word, but it wasn’t spelt incorrectly 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hahah....no worries Misty- I am always mispelling words all the time.

Yes that looks like the “normie” that IQ was apparently dating when he and CS first hooked up. Just to show how media-unsavvy Mr. MBA-in-digital-media is, SC still had a ton of his old pics up on his insta grid when he and Caroline went public. So losers like me were able to see what looked like a very normal sweet relationship with this normal-seeming and very naturally pretty girl (the one in above pic). Her name is Regan or Reagan or something like that. A couple weeks or months after the morans (TM) came out as a couple, Sergio wiped his insta of all traces of the previous girlfriend, and the girl switched her account to private. But for a while it was all there and it seemed very apparent timeline-wise that CS wasn’t the only one to engage in a little cheating. He was still dating this Reagan girl when he was gallivanting with CS at the Lady Gaga concert in Las Vegas. These two are so effin stupid that they leave breadcrumbs all over the place that make it so obvious they were cheating. As if they’re like Liz Taylor and Richard Burton or Brad and Angelina 🤪

Reactions: 4
Yes that looks like the “normie” that IQ was apparently dating when he and CS first hooked up. Just to show how media-unsavvy Mr. MBA-in-digital-media is, SC still had a ton of his old pics up on his insta grid when he and Caroline went public. So losers like me were able to see what looked like a very normal sweet relationship with this normal-seeming and very naturally pretty girl (the one in above pic). Her name is Regan or Reagan or something like that. A couple weeks or months after the morans (TM) came out as a couple, Sergio wiped his insta of all traces of the previous girlfriend, and the girl switched her account to private. But for a while it was all there and it seemed very apparent timeline-wise that CS wasn’t the only one to engage in a little cheating. He was still dating this Reagan girl when he was gallivanting with CS at the Lady Gaga concert in Las Vegas. These two are so effin stupid that they leave breadcrumbs all over the place that make it so obvious they were cheating. As if they’re like Liz Taylor and Richard Burton or Brad and Angelina 🤪
Look, when the show airs, people are going to come out of the woods to give a lot of tea. If people are already talking about Lesa, Caroline Brooks and Nina, what do you think is going to happen to our 2 losers?

Thanks for the info. You are right this was Pre IQ27, Mr. MBA, Dirty Juan days when he was somewhat normal. Between him and rubberlips they don't have one gray functioning grey cell in their brains. He is not only careless, he is just plain lazy and dumb. We are still to believe that this man is a graduate of a MBA program from a accreditied University? Reagain girl whoever you are- you dodge a bullet. I hope she keeps her instagram private because they will be coming for any information on him once this show airs.

Welp I found more pictures of IQ27 with the girlfriend from Newport... Notice the hashtags..kind of the same ones as today lol... My forever love etc etc.... A few months later he was with CS

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2