Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord, she has some nerve spewing this patronising nonsense. Who in their right mind would take relationship advice from her? And has she suddenly, magically qualified as a Relationship Councillor?
Wow , Patti has lost all credibility, not to mention she doesn't have the best track record in love as a matchmaker 😭

Yes welcome and we don't judge at all here.. It's very positive energies no one argues 😂❤

Yes and the fact that she deleted them all means someone must have said something. I can tell you that if I was a parent of one the boys classmates there is no way IN HELL I would let my son go to CS's house.. He would come to mine but I wouldn't trust her with a potato gun.

It seems that IQ27 has organized a surprise for CS's birthday.. Want to bet they end up at the Ghost Tacky hotel so it's all freebies?? If he does that then the dissapointment level will be through the roof for Caroline. Maybe she will wake up and think "wtf am I doing with this clown who can't even afford a night at a nice classy hotel".. Let's see later if I guessed right 😉
It will involve many helium balloons 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never known them both so Quiet
5 HOURS & Nothing Posted 🤷🏻‍♀️😱
Well from her last story they ARE at Ghost Tacky Hotel (I recognized the lounge chair). How utterly embarrassing to have a surprise at a freebie hotel.. Unless it's a pit stop to somewhere else...who knows with these 2. Or maybe looking for an alternative place for Instagram and plotting together 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well from her last story they ARE at Ghost Tacky Hotel (I recognized the lounge chair). How utterly embarrassing to have a surprise at a freebie hotel.. Unless it's a pit stop to somewhere else...who knows with these 2. Or maybe looking for an alternative place for Instagram and plotting together 😂😂
Can’t be great, otherwise, why would she post these, from wherever they are 🤔
9546AC75-1493-46FB-9878-2DA8313801AF.png
2920859A-ED00-40A5-9D80-55A884DCCE3D.png
B85A0605-0679-48FD-A35D-D40B5DA9E6E8.png
1A49B51F-A6CB-4331-A98D-3E218A01C264.png

You’re right
8A8C717F-3C66-4D54-A65A-C83858D96A8C.png
1F6867A3-68D5-47A5-9F1B-178627AA0766.jpeg

Last edited:
Omg he did this whole thing like he's planning the best thing in the World and all that to go to freebie hotel! How utterly embarrassing that is and what a dissapointment that must be for her. Kind of like the surprise in Paris on the boat with the umbrella 🤣.
This is like any other day for them hanging out there.. Let's see what he has in store for tonight..balloons anyone?

She'll find a way to make that Chanel jacket look tacky and cheap 🤮
Agreed! She'll pair it those ugly Mom jeans and orthopedic shoes she's so proud to have in every color 😂

Last edited:
Omg he did this whole thing like he's planning the best thing in the World and all that to go to freebie hotel! How utterly embarrassing that is and what a dissapointment that must be for her. Kind of like the surprise in Paris on the boat with the umbrella 🤣.
This is like any other day for them hanging out there.. Let's see what he has in store for tonight..balloons anyone?

Agreed! She'll pair it those ugly Mom jeans and orthopedic shoes she's so proud to have in every color 😂
She'll accessorize with a tiny handbag and pensioner sandals

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s online now.
Could be editing the video from today.
Think he’ll post it anytime now.
Nice to be online when you are with your Wife supposedly for her pre birthday lol! The fact he didn't post stories is pretty indicative that the "surprise" must be a total fiasco.. It's 11pm over there on top of it. What a moron that guy is

Reactions: 2
Well, what a let down.
Not a thing about the “Surprise “
He’s never Not posted for this long, Ever !🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Maybe she snapped and this is the beginning of the end! Doubt it though - they're up to something 🤔

Reactions: 2
Well, what a let down.
Not a thing about the “Surprise “
He’s never Not posted for this long, Ever !🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep! She probably told him not to as she knows people are onto them about the freebie Ghost Tacky Hotel

Maybe she snapped and this is the beginning of the end! Doubt it though - they're up to something 🤔
Nah..tomorrow we will get all the reposts of Birthday wishes from her "friends"...yawn.. Like "oh wooow CS..you are so popular..am so impressed" 🙄

What a bit*h.. ZERO redeeming qualities : horrible mother, bad wife, vile friend... She is getting worse and worse

Attachments

Last edited:
I mean really can these two get anymore repulsive then they are right now? His stories are now nothing more than filming the most outrageous things that any normal person wouldn't think about doing. He filmed her giving a hedgehog a bath, filming his friends new office (notice, not his office), driving his car, laying in bed with no shirt on getting a massage and riding the elevator together. This is what this man has to offer on a daily basis and we are to believe that she is happy with this. He will ride this wave forever, it is exactly what he wanted. He got noticed, is in the spotlight and on tv. She on the other hand is worst then he is. The fact that she posted that very sad, heartbreaking, cry for help message from her distraught 12 year old son speaks to the volume of just how heartless she is. These two will do anything, use anyone, go anywhere to be noticed and be in the limelight.

I forgot to say this - she almost slipped on her last podcast and said something. She was talking about Cem and her when they first split up. She caught herself getting ready to say - whenw Cem found out about Sergio and me and she stopped and said - when Cem saw and met Sergio. That is why she said that the end of her marriage was horrible. I think now that she was sneaking around with this punk, with the help of her girlfriends and somehow she got caught with him. In her very first podcast she says that she wasn't dating anyone yet but in fact she was moving in that house with IQ27. She said that she would never have anymore children and would never get married again but look at her now. I mean she is nothing more than a walking, talking contradiction and speaks untruth constantly.

She not only allows it she encourages it. After seeing how she put that conversation out for all to view- i literally can't stand this women.

I don't know how to do that I think Joan keeps our thread going here. This is actually the one that I hope we can all keep going. Once the reality show starts we will pick up more people too.

I know right? It was heartbreaking to read that. What a horrible person to do something like that. If she could do something like that to her child, imagine how she would treat other people. Just disgusting.
I missed these, what did the messages say?

Phew it’s my birthday today and I thought I shared it with her. No Hermes cake for me. A lie in ( I am retired so probably doesn’t count ) a long bath quiet day then off to Texas Rocks for tea. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it more than her I won’t be putting on fake smiles all day
On another note it was mentioned her son slept with her before Sergio and there he is in bed with her and Sergio this morning!!

Reactions: 4
Phew it’s my birthday today and I thought I shared it with her. No Hermes cake for me. A lie in ( I am retired so probably doesn’t count ) a long bath quiet day then off to Texas Rocks for tea. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it more than her I won’t be putting on fake smiles all day
On another note it was mentioned her son slept with her before Sergio and there he is in bed with her and Sergio this morning!!
I think its sweet that her kids still come in and get in to bed next to her. These human aspects are what she should show more of. Not the orthopaedic shoes, spray tans and make up squad for absolutely no reason!!

Reactions: 3
I think its sweet that her kids still come in and get in to bed next to her. These human aspects are what she should show more of. Not the orthopaedic shoes, spray tans and make up squad for absolutely no reason!!
I don't know about sweet, I think the kids have learned it is the only place they get to be with her, even if IQ27 is prowling around the bed or the room.

Well well well...we now have confirmation that CS started this affair with IQ27 waaay before she announced her seperation from Cem in December 2019. IQ27 being as dumb as he is, posted a story "I will never forget our first experience together".. So I sleuthed because I am bored this morning and saw that that picture dates back to June 2019..he even tagged her in one of them. So now we know for sure she is lying and all thanks to that dimwit.

Attachments

Yes welcome and we don't judge at all here.. It's very positive energies no one argues 😂❤

Yes and the fact that she deleted them all means someone must have said something. I can tell you that if I was a parent of one the boys classmates there is no way IN HELL I would let my son go to CS's house.. He would come to mine but I wouldn't trust her with a potato gun.

It seems that IQ27 has organized a surprise for CS's birthday.. Want to bet they end up at the Ghost Tacky hotel so it's all freebies?? If he does that then the dissapointment level will be through the roof for Caroline. Maybe she will wake up and think "wtf am I doing with this clown who can't even afford a night at a nice classy hotel".. Let's see later if I guessed right 😉
Still waiting for him to post about the SURPRISE 🙄