Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those messages are sad. Yes he is a teenage boy but still, in what ways does she think it is helpful to share them with 500k people. She will say he doesn't have social media so won't see them but even so, that isn't the point really is it.
Just when I thought CS couldn't sink any lower, she put screenshots of a conversation with her son Aaron who is the one who is the one having the most difficult time with the abandonment issues (her words not mine). She is totally vile and a mean nasty person. How she thought it was a good idea is beyond me.
The picture of her in bed yesterday EATING and saying to him in a nasty way "yes and it's for ONE" just shows how she really is just such a horrible person 😡

Reactions: 2
Those messages are sad. Yes he is a teenage boy but still, in what ways does she think it is helpful to share them with 500k people. She will say he doesn't have social media so won't see them but even so, that isn't the point really is it.
Not even a teenager as he's 12 so he's technically still a child. She's vile and am truly disgusted by her, this is really low. I wish I could comment on her story but I can't ugh

Reactions: 3
I mean really can these two get anymore repulsive then they are right now? His stories are now nothing more than filming the most outrageous things that any normal person wouldn't think about doing. He filmed her giving a hedgehog a bath, filming his friends new office (notice, not his office), driving his car, laying in bed with no shirt on getting a massage and riding the elevator together. This is what this man has to offer on a daily basis and we are to believe that she is happy with this. He will ride this wave forever, it is exactly what he wanted. He got noticed, is in the spotlight and on tv. She on the other hand is worst then he is. The fact that she posted that very sad, heartbreaking, cry for help message from her distraught 12 year old son speaks to the volume of just how heartless she is. These two will do anything, use anyone, go anywhere to be noticed and be in the limelight.

I forgot to say this - she almost slipped on her last podcast and said something. She was talking about Cem and her when they first split up. She caught herself getting ready to say - whenw Cem found out about Sergio and me and she stopped and said - when Cem saw and met Sergio. That is why she said that the end of her marriage was horrible. I think now that she was sneaking around with this punk, with the help of her girlfriends and somehow she got caught with him. In her very first podcast she says that she wasn't dating anyone yet but in fact she was moving in that house with IQ27. She said that she would never have anymore children and would never get married again but look at her now. I mean she is nothing more than a walking, talking contradiction and speaks untruth constantly.

She allows it
She not only allows it she encourages it. After seeing how she put that conversation out for all to view- i literally can't stand this women.

Can someone start a thread on Sophie stanbury please
I don't know how to do that I think Joan keeps our thread going here. This is actually the one that I hope we can all keep going. Once the reality show starts we will pick up more people too.

I know right? It was heartbreaking to read that. What a horrible person to do something like that. If she could do something like that to her child, imagine how she would treat other people. Just disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She also said in the podcast that if Sergio hadn’t come along there may have been a chance that her and Cem would have tried to reconcile but after he found out about Sergio there was no going back.

Cem is a smart guy.

I feel for her son. I feel when it all gets too hard she reverts them back to Cem.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just when I thought CS couldn't sink any lower, she put screenshots of a conversation with her son Aaron who is the one who is the one having the most difficult time with the abandonment issues (her words not mine). She is totally vile and a mean nasty person. How she thought it was a good idea is beyond me.
The picture of her in bed yesterday EATING and saying to him in a nasty way "yes and it's for ONE" just shows how she really is just such a horrible person 😡
It doesn't matter how much fame or money that women will ever have- she is just a nasty, rude, unhappy, heartless person. The posting of her son's conversation did it for me

Reactions: 5
Can someone start a thread on Sophie stanbury please
I stopped following her because it was everyday the same thing "Good Mooooorniiing everyone", her hair, her outfit of the day, promoting things given to her..rinse and repeat. The difference with Sophie is that at least she is a very good Mom and does alot with her kids. So just for that reason I don't want to trash on her. One that is much more annoying is Juliet with that high pitch nauseating voice..stopped following her too.

I mean really can these two get anymore repulsive then they are right now? His stories are now nothing more than filming the most outrageous things that any normal person wouldn't think about doing. He filmed her giving a hedgehog a bath, filming his friends new office (notice, not his office), driving his car, laying in bed with no shirt on getting a massage and riding the elevator together. This is what this man has to offer on a daily basis and we are to believe that she is happy with this. He will ride this wave forever, it is exactly what he wanted. He got noticed, is in the spotlight and on tv. She on the other hand is worst then he is. The fact that she posted that very sad, heartbreaking, cry for help message from her distraught 12 year old son speaks to the volume of just how heartless she is. These two will do anything, use anyone, go anywhere to be noticed and be in the limelight.

I forgot to say this - she almost slipped on her last podcast and said something. She was talking about Cem and her when they first split up. She caught herself getting ready to say - whenw Cem found out about Sergio and me and she stopped and said - when Cem saw and met Sergio. That is why she said that the end of her marriage was horrible. I think now that she was sneaking around with this punk, with the help of her girlfriends and somehow she got caught with him. In her very first podcast she says that she wasn't dating anyone yet but in fact she was moving in that house with IQ27. She said that she would never have anymore children and would never get married again but look at her now. I mean she is nothing more than a walking, talking contradiction and speaks untruth constantly.

She not only allows it she encourages it. After seeing how she put that conversation out for all to view- i literally can't stand this women.

I don't know how to do that I think Joan keeps our thread going here. This is actually the one that I hope we can all keep going. Once the reality show starts we will pick up more people too.

I know right? It was heartbreaking to read that. What a horrible person to do something like that. If she could do something like that to her child, imagine how she would treat other people. Just disgusting.
Wow she actually slipped and said that? We all know that it's what actually happened but she always says that Cem and her were separated when she met IQ27 (I love how when I write the Capital "I", my phone recognizes immediately and puts IQ27 😂😂😂). It's BS and she thinks we are dumb. This guy has a shady past and it will all come out anyway.

Wow now she's reposting people saying they can relate to her regarding her son. Great so now she will feel encouraged to do even worse. The level of disgust I have with her is beyond.. I should stop watching her as well but it's kind of my guilty pleasure plus this thread is very entertaining 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jeez That’s one Scary Ugly pic 😲

Quite Obvious that she’s put these “Fake Messages”on to try to cover up the fallout.
Bet she’s had loads of Negative comments 🙄
Does she think people are stupid ???

He said “You’ve all ruined Football for me”
Wonder what they did ?
597CDA54-4BBF-40C0-9D84-5C30877E0F1B.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Not even a teenager as he's 12 so he's technically still a child. She's vile and am truly disgusted by her, this is really low. I wish I could comment on her story but I can't ugh
My kid sends me messages like that but yeah I guess its a bit of over-sharing there by posting it.

She also said in the podcast that if Sergio hadn’t come along there may have been a chance that her and Cem would have tried to reconcile but after he found out about Sergio there was no going back.

Cem is a smart guy.

I feel for her son. I feel when it all gets too hard she reverts them back to Cem.
I feel sorry for them too as their world was torn apart when their parents divorced. I dont think Caroline is happy. She often looks unhappy.

Wow now she's reposting people saying they can relate to her regarding her son. Great so now she will feel encouraged to do even worse. The level of disgust I have with her is beyond.. I should stop watching her as well but it's kind of my guilty pleasure plus this thread is very entertaining 😂
My kid sends me messages like that but yeah I guess its a bit of over-sharing there by posting it.
Yes especially since that particular son is the one who was having difficulty with the separation. Remember she said that Aaron was sleeping with her and when IQ27 arrived he basically was kicked out. This poor child must have severe abandonment issues and you can tell he's unhappy by those messages he sent. Feel so bad for him 😞

Jeez That’s one Scary Ugly pic 😲

Quite Obvious that she’s put these “Fake Messages”on to try to cover up the fallout.
Bet she’s had loads of Negative comments 🙄
Does she think people are stupid ???

He said “You’ve all ruined Football for me”
Wonder what they did ?View attachment 1223079
Oh I didn't think about that! You are probably right, it's probably from IQ27's phone 😂

Reactions: 1
OK so to go even lower then today, she actually managed to do so.. That bit*h poste an ode to Zack for his birthday..and Aaron in this whole story?? What, he doesn't exist in your eyes because he challenges you?? She is disgusting and I pray for the other boy...vile vile horrible person

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
OK so to go even lower then today, she actually managed to do so.. That bit*h poste an ode to Zack for his birthday..and Aaron in this whole story?? What, he doesn't exist in your eyes because he challenges you?? She is disgusting and I pray for the other boy...vile vile horrible person
I could be wrong but she may do a seperate post for aaron. They both have birthday parties on different days so i dont think aaron was at zacks birthday party anyway.

Edited to add just seen she had a post 3 days ago for aarons birthday.

Attachments

I could be wrong but she may do a seperate post for aaron. They both have birthday parties on different days so i dont think aaron was at zacks birthday party anyway.

Edited to add just seen she had a post 3 days ago for aarons birthday.
Yes absolutely however for Aaron's it was mostly about the freebies and promotions.. Nothing personal or heartwarming, meaning no pictures with her.. Just a blank message

What I find interesting is that she reposted a couple of comments (she rarely rarely does that) regarding Aaron's WhatsApp messages... What's the expression again? The lady doth protest too much me thinks

Update on the WhatsApp messages gate... She deleted them all including the "supportive" ones.. Guess she got more negative comments thank positive

I love this thread I’m just not very articulate so never can get my points across you guys all write what I want to say so I just read it all and think thank god someone else thinks that! Now if I was to meet you all in person I can chat 😂
Keep it up 👏🏻

I love this thread I’m just not very articulate so never can get my points across you guys all write what I want to say so I just read it all and think thank god someone else thinks that! Now if I was to meet you all in person I can chat 😂
Keep it up 👏🏻
Welcome! We are a great group of peeps here and respect everyone's opinions and posts. Feel free to post whenever you want - we don't hold judgement and trust me I am the most long winded one in the group (right, everyone?) and no one has ever said a thing about it. lol

Reactions: 6
Update on the WhatsApp messages gate... She deleted them all including the "supportive" ones.. Guess she got more negative comments thank positive
I looked at her Insta for the first time in forever, to see the posts about her son.

How utterly humiliating for him !

You can be sure he has friends or classmates who will have seen them or at least their parents or teachers would, it leaves the poor kid open to all kinds of teasing, which he probably has to endure already with his moms antics. It was totally unnecessary to post it, if you have preteens or teens, those kind of messages are not uncommon, as any mom will tell you ! But what is not typical, is a mother posting it all her social media for the sole purpose of publicity.

PS. Despite weeks of not going on her or his insta, it continues to be more of the same boring stuff, nothing changes !

Keep it up 👏🏻
Yes welcome and we don't judge at all here.. It's very positive energies no one argues 😂❤

I looked at her Insta for the first time in forever, to see the posts about her son.

How utterly humiliating for him !

You can be sure he has friends or classmates who will have seen them or at least their parents or teachers would, it leaves the poor kid open to all kinds of teasing, which he probably has to endure already with his moms antics. It was totally unnecessary to post it, if you have preteens or teens, those kind of messages are not uncommon, as any mom will tell you ! But what is not typical, is a mother posting it all her social media for the sole purpose of publicity.

PS. Despite weeks of not going on her or his insta, it continues to be more of the same boring stuff, nothing changes !
Yes and the fact that she deleted them all means someone must have said something. I can tell you that if I was a parent of one the boys classmates there is no way IN HELL I would let my son go to CS's house.. He would come to mine but I wouldn't trust her with a potato gun.

It seems that IQ27 has organized a surprise for CS's birthday.. Want to bet they end up at the Ghost Tacky hotel so it's all freebies?? If he does that then the dissapointment level will be through the roof for Caroline. Maybe she will wake up and think "wtf am I doing with this clown who can't even afford a night at a nice classy hotel".. Let's see later if I guessed right 😉

Last edited:
THey
Yes absolutely however for Aaron's it was mostly about the freebies and promotions.. Nothing personal or heartwarming, meaning no pictures with her.. Just a blank message

What I find interesting is that she reposted a couple of comments (she rarely rarely does that) regarding Aaron's WhatsApp messages... What's the expression again? The lady doth protest too much me thinks
As I said, they were Fake - Damage Litigation

Still wonder why Aaron said that “they had all Ruined Football for him”, so he didn’t want to play anymore ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
What had they done ?