Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww now she's doing a bunch of stories with the boys' birthday.. We can award her the Mom of the Year award now 🏆
OK so is it one of you guys that put this comment on her post? If not we should tell her about this thread. I can't unfortunately as I have too many people in common with her 😩

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Awww now she's doing a bunch of stories with the boys' birthday.. We can award her the Mom of the Year award now 🏆
OK so is it one of you guys that put this comment on her post? If not we should tell her about this thread. I can't unfortunately as I have too many people in common with her 😩
Personally I hope whoever made that comment isn’t on this site. I’d hope members here are above the petty ageist and appearance comments. There’s lots to comment on about Caroline, going for low blow basic witch insults like that, really make us look like a bunch of saddos.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Personally I hope whoever made that comment isn’t on this site. I’d hope members here are above the petty ageist and appearance comments. There’s lots to comment on about Caroline, going for low blow basic witch insults like that, really make us look like a bunch of saddos.
You are right

Yes that was too much!
In fairness to Sergio he is quite hands on with the kids when they are not on holiday. That I respect him for. A lot of men wouldn't do half of what he's doing..speaking from experience. So I'm warming to him. However the constant honee honee everything is amazing and filming luggage and shoving luxury lifestyle in our faces, or trying to, and the mystery crypto posts with his gangsta guys, is all still extremely annoying 😂

Reactions: 3
I saw Nina Al also posting about crypto they are all into it. She lives above Caroline in the penthouse and is building even more ontop of it those that live in the block think it’s crazy. That pool they posted yesterday is a shared pool but imply it’s there own. The place is pretty soulless . Think general consensus is they are trashy, park where they like film in the small Waitrose below them like idiots and are rude . But we already knew that. Dubai probably loves that they travel so much!

Reactions: 1
I saw Nina Al also posting about crypto they are all into it. She lives above Caroline in the penthouse and is building even more ontop of it those that live in the block think it’s crazy. That pool they posted yesterday is a shared pool but imply it’s there own. The place is pretty soulless . Think general consensus is they are trashy, park where they like film in the small Waitrose below them like idiots and are rude . But we already knew that. Dubai probably loves that they travel so much!
Actually Nina lives in a high rise in the City. They are building though a whole floor next to where CS lives but at the moment it's under construction.
I actually like Nina and find her elegant and hands on mom. I didn't notice the crypto post on her account. Probably didn't bother me because it's her and not the other 2 clowns 😂
Today the other boys' birthday.. More sponsored balloons I suppose

Last edited:
I am hoping that it wasn't one of our peeps that put that comment on her/his gram- it doesn't look like the wording someone here would write. Agreed, we have so many other things to comment on without all that nonense. Anyhoo, here is a big gripe I have right now. Why all of a sudden are we seeing #dadlife on CS and IQ27 posts? He isn't there dad in fact according to many of CS podcast and interviews she had repeatedly said that her children do not need another dad - they have a dad- IQ27 isn't going to be there dad- he is a friend. Those are her words. Don't get me wrong, I think he is very good with her boys and I think they enjoy his company and friendship. I think he does go the extra effort for her children, sometimes doing more than her lazy arse does. However, I think that #dadlife is a little over the top? Also, what is up with our mr. workout at they gym every day, former professional soccer player athlete IQ27 being so exhausted from a 12 year old birthdayparty? I mean to the point she said he is in no hurry to have a baby? Isn't this the same guy that just spent months filming himself on a beach lounging? You can tell no freebies for the birthday party - that was a perfectly great birthday party for a 12 year old one that we all could relate to but it also shows that this is what these two can actually afford when they are paying the bill themselves.

I absolutely love NIna Ali. To me she radiates beauty, family first and very classy. Not sure why NIna would affiliate herself with the crypto business that IQ27 has involved himself in but I am sure it was a favor to these two. Moving on to the boy's birthday party yesterday. I thought it was perfect and age appropriate. He looked like he was having fun with his friends and it wasn't over the top which means they had to pay for it- no freebies there. But it was nice and everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves. I agree with npadcr in noticing that all of a sudden IQ27 is now being referred to as dad. She has said many times that giglio isn't their dad and they don't need another dad they have one so I think putting that out on social media is another move to reality tv? He is exhausted from playing with 5 12 year old boys? I thought he was a professional soccer player in his past life. I don't think women should put other women down especially when it comes to looks and weight. The problem I have with biting my tongue on this with CS is that she didn't hesitate to put down Juliet about her appearance at the wedding. She actually made fun of her repeatedly. She also treated Sophie horribly during the ski vacation (will never forget watching sophie walking while IQ27 fat ass is in the car) so it's hard not to come at her about her appearance. Her eating habits that she post on gram are not healthy foods and we all know she drinks and smokes. Her body is starting to show the signs of neglect (that is putting it nicely).

Reactions: 3
Oh Lord, had to hop back on and say the purple/blue YSL backpack is back on IQ27 story today. For sure they are not getting these birthday parties comped....and they are doing the work themselves. I guess the ghost hotel got tired of handing out freebies to them every other week and still they don't have that much business.

I see she’s travelling with the kids in back minus seatbelts. So bloody irresponsible. More concerned with filming them for content.

• Wow
He didn’t like her comment, did he?

Oh Lord, had to hop back on and say the purple/blue YSL backpack is back on IQ27 story today. For sure they are not getting these birthday parties comped....and they are doing the work themselves. I guess the ghost hotel got tired of handing out freebies to them every other week and still they don't have that much business.
The Yacht/Balloons are freebies
A91E97BD-482C-4A67-A2EB-18E4FABDF091.png
AA739B67-D0BF-4C76-9B9B-E78E42A6A1AB.png

This is why he uses Filters usually.
From St
Jeez he looks old for 27 !
F5C80726-12AD-4B1F-AB5C-2A154E8CA8B6.png
469E8A75-1BE7-4D13-8E70-FB7248CDEE6E.jpeg

Last edited:
Fair play to him for saying that to her, she’s absolutely vile about her children, really doesn’t deserve them at all. If those were my kids I would not be impressed that the person responsible for the party and the kids safety is sat drinking. At least Sergio makes some kind of effort to have fun with the kids, all she did was carry a cake.

I love the fact that she's on the bigger yacht with Cem on it😂. Boy is he hot and sexy.. IQ27 is just like a little boy and is neither hot nor sexy. Am waiting for him to film a gazillion stories of this yacht to show off but so far he is a no show. Probably feels inferior next to Cem and he bloody should be!
As I was watching the video of CS filming Cem (anyone figure out what she said when she pointed at him?) I couldn't help thinking "I hope they get back together"

Reactions: 5
Actually Nina lives in a high rise in the City. They are building though a whole floor next to where CS lives but at the moment it's under construction.
I actually like Nina and find her elegant and hands on mom. I didn't notice the crypto post on her account. Probably didn't bother me because it's her and not the other 2 clowns 😂
Today the other boys' birthday.. More sponsored balloons I suppose
Nina’s Husband has a Bitcoin Mining store - Phoenix

Last edited:
I love the fact that she's on the bigger yacht with Cem on it😂. Boy is he hot and sexy.. IQ27 is just like a little boy and is neither hot nor sexy. Am waiting for him to film a gazillion stories of this yacht to show off but so far he is a no show. Probably feels inferior next to Cem and he bloody should be!
As I was watching the video of CS filming Cem (anyone figure out what she said when she pointed at him?) I couldn't help thinking "I hope they get back together"
He is SO hot looked like she went all coy and mouthed so sexy as she pointed at him if she did then IQ27 will have something to say !

Fair play to him for saying that to her, she’s absolutely vile about her children, really doesn’t deserve them at all. If those were my kids I would not be impressed that the person responsible for the party and the kids safety is sat drinking. At least Sergio makes some kind of effort to have fun with the kids, all she did was carry a cake.
She makes these remarks to him thinking it makes her sound cool, especially when she has an audience - the other two laughing nervously at her. But it just makes her look like a pathetic asshole. IQ27 needs to learn to speak better English then he can learn to come back at her and give her a taste of her own medicine.
She's a bully and she knows he won't stand up to her.