Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really gives me the ick ! he gets sleazier looking by the day, probably the fake tan and teeth whitening, CS lips have deflated a bit at least, so she by the time they do some press, she might look at bit better than she has up to this.

Reactions: 3
I think the 4 of them alone without CS is setting the scene for how the show has been scripted, her against the rest of them.

Reactions: 1
He’s filming the Studio as if She’s a bleeping Hollywood A Lister.
What a total Wanker he is
Beyond Laughable 🥴😖

Last edited:
That green coat is honestly so ghastly on her. Why is she dressed like that to go to NBC studios? The old Caroline would never have been caught dead in an outfit like that, let alone fannying all around Manhattan in it!

Reactions: 4
As we all know she's a lazy slob, I am beginning to think that she just likes to have him around as a sort of assistant as that is exactly what he's doing! Going to get the coffee, packing, filming her every move like it's a documentary, shadowing her everywhere etc.. It's like he's a replacement of Luke in a way.
I am flabbergasted at the level of sleaze these 2 are, when you see the state of the bedroom! And what's up with him doing a tan and whitening like HE'S going to be on the show? Even Michael made a comment on IQ27's post. The guy is insufferable and a loser.
I don't get why all the other Housewives are staying in a different hotel than our 2 idiots.
CS has no idea how brutal this show is going to be on them as people are going to tear them apart, especially IQ27.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I am having a legally blonde/courtroom/ perm drama moment here…. Who on earth whitens their teeth and then goes on to eat and drink non white food/drink. It’s rule number 1 - 2 days before you eat or drink anything non white as eye teeth are more porous and will just suck up the colour.

The girls are meeting SC in her room and he turns up like a bad smell!
Have they no self awareness 😕 So embarrassed for them

The girls are meeting SC in her room and he turns up like a bad smell!
Have they no self awareness 😕 So embarrassed for them
He's really a leach.. Always wanting to be part of every aspect of CS's Life.. I mean it's a GIRLS get together ffs, leave them alone and go get a facial or something! Why is he even there? If I have my GF's over, you can be sure that my husband will come and say hi and then leave us!
Seriously the more I think about it, the more he's just a Personal Assistant to her.
BTW, did you notice that Sara was sitting ON THE FLOOR because asshat IQ27 took the chair! Geez he's dreadful I just can't.. Oh and the caption "The Girls" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

He's really a leach.. Always wanting to be part of every aspect of CS's Life.. I mean it's a GIRLS get together ffs, leave them alone and go get a facial or something! Why is he even there? If I have my GF's over, you can be sure that my husband will come and say hi and then leave us!
Seriously the more I think about it, the more he's just a Personal Assistant to her.
BTW, did you notice that Sara was sitting ON THE FLOOR because asshat IQ27 took the chair! Geez he's dreadful I just can't.. Oh and the caption "The Girls" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Uurgh, he makes me want to slap him 😤
I would have got up off the floor and took the chair.

• Haha
An other night it with deli food but this time sushi. Haven't shown once a room service. They sure do show us when they are at the ghost tacky hotel though!
Just shows us that they are just cheap and penny pinching because only the hotel room is paid for by Bravo/NBC and extras they would have to pay. I don't even understand why IQ27 films that as it doesn't portray "we are rich" vibes...and 2 nights in a row too 🙄.
Oh and filming the basket of junk goodies from CVS.. are we supposed to be wowed 😂😂

Attachments

• Sad
Omg all that sugar free candy! God they are so dumb!!!! Don’t they realize all that crappy drugstore sugar free candy is going to give them a monumental case of diarrhea???!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Huh.. Sophie posted a picture with her 2 boys and CS's son and look at what that dimwit CS wrote below the post! I mean she clearly is delusional if she doesn't know the reason that poor boy never wants to be in a picture with her!
If only you spent a bit more time with him instead of that useless loser you married, maybe just maybe your son would want to be with you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5