Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, if she was chocolate she'd eat herself!
She’s one very sick Narcissist

OK quick message before I go to out.. The dinner with Susan Sarandon lol : when CS says "this one" talking about Susan Sarandon, like really?? And when do she pans on the IQ27 and he goes "dindindin".. Look at Susan Sarandons' face..
Next..AGAIN stories of the suitcases..ugh, really??
On another other level, the other housewives don't even show half that crap that they show
Seriously. CS, has lowered the herself so much-needed it's pathetic
Susan Sarandon’s a head herself

He's hovering over her again like a cockroach, making his inane remarks. God he's beyond annoying🤬
A Cockroach is far more Intelligent than he is though

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Alot of negative comments in the Daily Mail with regards to clown lips and announcement of RHOD show announcement. Most comment are the same - she is vile, nasty and is the poorest of all the other women. What will she do when they start ciritizing IQ27 and trust me they will. All kidding aside, why does she dress like a homeless person in the puke green coat and those pants and boots? I really think she is doing all this on her own with no PR person, stylist or any help with the exception of IQ27 who would sell her out in a minute for the right figure. Just imagine the feed back he is going to get when they start showing him on that show. He is so repulsive it won't take viewers long to see what his story line is all about.

OK quick message before I go to out.. The dinner with Susan Sarandon lol : when CS says "this one" talking about Susan Sarandon, like really?? And when do she pans on the IQ27 and he goes "dindindin".. Look at Susan Sarandons' face..
Next..AGAIN stories of the suitcases..ugh, really??
On another other level, the other housewives don't even show half that crap that they show
Seriously. CS, has lowered the herself so much-needed it's pathetic
She has sold herself out- even her reputation and soul - its all out there. She did it all for a dern television show, look what she has done to her family just so she can get back on tv. Shameful!

Reactions: 4
The boots are awful! Also isn't that girl Maria Doyle make-up just off a flight and Caroline has her bent over doing her make-up while she lies in bed??? Unbelievable!!

• Wow
WTF !
They are either penny pinching or just useless at organising a simple thing, like ordering a big enough Taxi for all their Luggage.
Totally Bizarre 🥴😫
The Taxi Driver must have been thinking he’d picked up a right couple of Dickheads !

The boots are awful! Also isn't that girl Maria Doyle make-up just off a flight and Caroline has her bent over doing her make-up while she lies in bed??? Unbelievable!!
She looks bloody stupid in that that vile get up 😫

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Alot of negative comments in the Daily Mail with regards to clown lips and announcement of RHOD show announcement. Most comment are the same - she is vile, nasty and is the poorest of all the other women. What will she do when they start ciritizing IQ27 and trust me they will. All kidding aside, why does she dress like a homeless person in the puke green coat and those pants and boots? I really think she is doing all this on her own with no PR person, stylist or any help with the exception of IQ27 who would sell her out in a minute for the right figure. Just imagine the feed back he is going to get when they start showing him on that show. He is so repulsive it won't take viewers long to see what his story line is all about.

She has sold herself out- even her reputation and soul - its all out there. She did it all for a dern television show, look what she has done to her family just so she can get back on tv. Shameful!
Do you have a link to the daily mail article?

Kris Fade did a Live on Instagram and someone asked if he was going to be on RHODubai and he said "no and I made sure of that.. You don't want to be around Caroline Stansbury" 😂😂😂

Then I asked again if they were going to be on the show because I wanted to get some tea on CS and he replied "no it's not us (him and his wife) and we don't want anything to do with it"... And this coming from Kris Fade who thinks it's tacky 😂😂

Her story of that woman dragging a baby through the airport and said "me dragging Sergio through the airport" 😂😂.. So humiliating for him, she must be realizing he's a real baby!

Also him at the "yim" showing his abs..eye roll.. I really think he's hitting the "yim" so often because he's hoping of getting discovered 😂😂

Also the Page Six she posted about RHODubai, I read the comments (not fans of hers lol) and most notably one commenter said "maybe this platform will allow Sergio to come out of the closet" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Kris Fade did a Live on Instagram and someone asked if he was going to be on RHODubai and he said "no and I made sure of that.. You don't want to be around Caroline Stansbury" 😂😂😂

Then I asked again if they were going to be on the show because I wanted to get some tea on CS and he replied "no it's not us (him and his wife) and we don't want anything to do with it"... And this coming from Kris Fade who thinks it's tacky 😂😂
That is rich coming from Kris Fade, he sells everything and anything in Dubai, he even live-streamed his wedding ! Kris Fade has a bit of history with his ex wife, they had a really messy divorce and the post divorce was pretty ugly, I think he will want to leave the past in the past and I think being featured RHODxb stuff might come back to haunt him, he won't have UAE privacy laws to protect him, I think that might be more his reason for not wanting anything to do with it. To give KF credit though, he does do a lot of charity work.

LOL on that comment on her Insta !

I guess IQ27 is hoping he might get on a few chat shows with her and the cast. I still believe RHODxb will only be a 1 or 2 season thing.

My sister posted a comment on IQ27's insta yesterday and within the hour she was blocked by them both !😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s hard to tell how this will go as these girls are not party girls in the slightest and are never on the “scene” I think this will be business, family, money related series. Nothing like alcoholics that were in Cheshire.

My sister posted a comment on IQ27's insta yesterday and within the hour she was blocked by them both !😅😅
What did she say?

1. Who the heck Is Kris Fade? Why is he famous?
2. Why does she keep saying... 'dead'? I'm not down with the kids but nor is she!!!

What did she say?

2. Why does she keep saying... 'dead'? I'm not down with the kids but nor is she!!!
Everyone that lives in dubai knows chris fade. He is known for being a radio presenter for virgin radio, but has his own line of organic milk and healthy snacks. In dubai its all about who you know and chris fade is very popular as hes been around for a while so his popularity brings perks like freebies and invited to various events. I think this is why caroline likes to hang out with him as he will have all of the dubai connections.

What did she say?

She said he should let CS have her moment and maybe he should go get a job.
Guess it touched a nerve. Idiot.

• Haha
Everyone that lives in dubai knows chris fade. He is known for being a radio presenter for virgin radio, but has his own line of organic milk and healthy snacks. In dubai its all about who you know and chris fade is very popular as hes been around for a while so his popularity brings perks like freebies and invited to various events. I think this is why caroline likes to hang out with him as he will have all of the dubai connections.
Yes, exactly ! Kris Fade is probably the most well known name in Dubai, I think he was giving her a bit of help by joining her in those early joint podcasts, which no one listened to.

Wow CS has got to be the most lazy b*t*h I have ever seen in my Life! She spends her whole day in bed except for going to the supermarket to buy food (yeah, room service is too expensive for these 2 as only hotel room is comped not the rest).. Then she gets a massage, then a drip IN Bed!? Can't she sit in a chair ffs? I mean how embarrassing.

Oh and of course IQ27 has to do the exact same thing she does and also get a massage and a drip..

Did you see the mess in her hotel room? And that moron films it like it's normal.. Seriously these 2 are just pigs.

Looks like the rest of the crew are coming to NY probably to do a launch with Andy Cohen.. IQ27 will definitely try and sit on it lol. Speaking of which, did you notice that the only guy that was at the filming of the promo of RHODubai was him???

I tell you, this show is going to be brutal for them, especially him 🍿

Roundup from instagram
Yes exactly, you can see the difference between Nina Ali and CS. That's what I tried to say here but someone was shooting me down insisting Nina Ali was the same. I have followed Nina Ali for quite a while and they strictly have nothing in common except the show.
I have a friend that is friends with her, I should ask her to ask what she thinks of IQ27 😂

Reactions: 3
Wow CS has got to be the most lazy b*t*h I have ever seen in my Life! She spends her whole day in bed except for going to the supermarket to buy food (yeah, room service is too expensive for these 2 as only hotel room is comped not the rest).. Then she gets a massage, then a drip IN Bed!? Can't she sit in a chair ffs? I mean how embarrassing.

Oh and of course IQ27 has to do the exact same thing she does and also get a massage and a drip..

Did you see the mess in her hotel room? And that moron films it like it's normal.. Seriously these 2 are just pigs.

Looks like the rest of the crew are coming to NY probably to do a launch with Andy Cohen.. IQ27 will definitely try and sit on it lol. Speaking of which, did you notice that the only guy that was at the filming of the promo of RHODubai was him???

I tell you, this show is going to be brutal for them, especially him 🍿
I dunno. Judging by the comments on their posts there are many simpletons out there who can't get enough of them! #couplegoals. Personally I think he's like a woman.

Yes exactly, you can see the difference between Nina Ali and CS. That's what I tried to say here but someone was shooting me down insisting Nina Ali was the same. I have followed Nina Ali for quite a while and they strictly have nothing in common except the show.
I have a friend that is friends with her, I should ask her to ask what she thinks of IQ27 😂
Oh do!!

I dunno. Judging by the comments on their posts there are many simpletons out there who can't get enough of them! #couplegoals. Personally I think he's like a woman.

Oh do!!
I just posted a comment on his instagram page that I am sure he is going to take down and block me. I told people for the real story on this guy to come to this thread. I also said that he has liked 3 times to her about his age. Oh yeah, I am posting stuff until he blocks me..........and he will.

Oh do!!
Nina is a beautiful woman and appears to have class, manners, a moral compass and a loving family. Clown Lips and Nina are polar opposites- CS couldn't begin to have the grace that Nina has. Yeah, I laugh when I see #couplegoals on their instagram pages. I am like what are you frekin people seeing.