Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ww
I just posted a comment on his instagram page that I am sure he is going to take down and block me. I told people for the real story on this guy to come to this thread. I also said that he has liked 3 times to her about his age. Oh yeah, I am posting stuff until he blocks me..........and he will.

Nina is a beautiful woman and appears to have class, manners, a moral compass and a loving family. Clown Lips and Nina are polar opposites- CS couldn't begin to have the grace that Nina has. Yeah, I laugh when I see #couplegoals on their instagram pages. I am like what are you frekin people seeing.
Well one thing for sure is if people started following her since the RHODubai reel came out and start watching her stories with dumbass IQ27, they will quickly catch on what a joke they are if they have a brain

Reactions: 5
I just posted a comment on his instagram page that I am sure he is going to take down and block me. I told people for the real story on this guy to come to this thread. I also said that he has liked 3 times to her about his age. Oh yeah, I am posting stuff until he blocks me..........and he will.

Nina is a beautiful woman and appears to have class, manners, a moral compass and a loving family. Clown Lips and Nina are polar opposites- CS couldn't begin to have the grace that Nina has. Yeah, I laugh when I see #couplegoals on their instagram pages. I am like what are you frekin people seeing.
He and SC blocked my sister for suggesting he should get a job!
'Can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen' as they sayπŸ˜…

• Haha
For sure he will be blocking me soon. I just responded to his instastory where he has them walking hand in hand, saying how happy they are. I said ummmm, mr. MBA you spelled happiness wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For sure he will be blocking me soon. I just responded to his instastory where he has them walking hand in hand, saying how happy they are. I said ummmm, mr. MBA you spelled happiness wrong!
It's not him that wrote it I think it's a repost from someone else

So IQ27 hurt his back and CS is asking for help..hmmm..probably from doing too much weights at the "yim" in the hopes of being discovered and going on the cover of GQ πŸ˜‚..
Also why doesn't she just ask the concierge of the hotel? Most probably to have someone comp it once again πŸ™„.
I cannot even begin to imagine what a pain in the a** he must be when he's not feeling well and filming every aspect of his useless Life.
On an other note, I noticed that the 3 housewives that are arriving are all in 1st on Emirates. I am beginning to think that the ESTA story was BS. She had him fly on Etihad because it was cheaper since Bravo/NBC weren't going to pay his ticket. She then flew the next day on Emirates in 1st. Either it was all made up between the 2 of them OR she made up the story to him as she didn't want him to have a sissy fit that he couldn't fly with her. An ESTA is pretty quick to get so I don't believe for a second that it's the true story

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

So IQ27 hurt his back and CS is asking for help..hmmm..probably from doing too much weights at the "yim" in the hopes of being discovered and going on the cover of GQ πŸ˜‚..
Also why doesn't she just ask the concierge of the hotel? Most probably to have someone comp it once again πŸ™„.
I cannot even begin to imagine what a pain in the a** he must be when he's not feeling well and filming every aspect of his useless Life.
On an other note, I noticed that the 3 housewives that are arriving are all in 1st on Emirates. I am beginning to think that the ESTA story was BS. She had him fly on Etihad because it was cheaper since Bravo/NBC weren't going to pay his ticket. She then flew the next day on Emirates in 1st. Either it was all made up between the 2 of them OR she made up the story to him as she didn't want him to have a sissy fit that he couldn't fly with her. An ESTA is pretty quick to get so I don't believe for a second that it's the true story
You're right! Because he conveniently had a game to go to the evening he arrived. And he never does anything without her. Totally planned.

Reactions: 2
Wow CS has got to be the most lazy b*t*h I have ever seen in my Life! She spends her whole day in bed except for going to the supermarket to buy food (yeah, room service is too expensive for these 2 as only hotel room is comped not the rest).. Then she gets a massage, then a drip IN Bed!? Can't she sit in a chair ffs? I mean how embarrassing.

Oh and of course IQ27 has to do the exact same thing she does and also get a massage and a drip..

Did you see the mess in her hotel room? And that moron films it like it's normal.. Seriously these 2 are just pigs.

Looks like the rest of the crew are coming to NY probably to do a launch with Andy Cohen.. IQ27 will definitely try and sit on it lol. Speaking of which, did you notice that the only guy that was at the filming of the promo of RHODubai was him???

I tell you, this show is going to be brutal for them, especially him 🍿
I really hope it brings them both down, with a big bang.
Narcissistic Twats

E

EXACTLY πŸ‘

Why would Andy Cohen be encouraging them by including her in the show? Please don't let him bring IQ27 onto the show when he has them all meeting. Are they there to film the reunion do you think?

Never mind IQ27's bad back. Her other little boy us going on his first flight alone and she is not even there to see him off πŸ˜ͺ

Reactions: 1
Why would Andy Cohen be encouraging them by including her in the show? Please don't let him bring IQ27 onto the show when he has them all meeting. Are they there to film the reunion do you think?

Never mind IQ27's bad back. Her other little boy us going on his first flight alone and she is not even there to see him off πŸ˜ͺ
No it's to introduce them on WWHL..

And agreed the poor boy.. She will regret it one day unfortunately for her

What the heck is she wearing?? Doesn't she look at herself in the mirror? She wants to emulate a 27 year old so bad she looks ridiculous with that pregnant looking stomach 😩
We criticize IQ27 for writing bad (at least he has an excuse, it's not his first language), but her?? She can't write the word authentic??!
So someone told me that Caroline Brooks and Chanel Ayan did a Live on Instagram and they were looking very drunk (probably jetlag).. Anyhooo, there were a bunch of comments on Sergio! And Chanel read one out loud that said something along the lines of "isn't Sergio really annoying and useless" and she started to puff out laughing but didn't say anything just said that the person who wrote the comment was very funny.
Then someone asked Caroline if she was friends with CS and when she replied "we are very good friends", Chanel was behind her and stared at the camera and did 🀫 and laughed shaking her head laughing like "hell no she isn't".

What the heck is she wearing?? Doesn't she look at herself in the mirror? She wants to emulate a 27 year old so bad she looks ridiculous with that pregnant looking stomach 😩
We criticize IQ27 for writing bad (at least he has an excuse, it's not his first language), but her?? She can't write the word authentic??!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
So someone told me that Caroline Brooks and Chanel Ayan did a Live on Instagram and they were looking very drunk (probably jetlag).. Anyhooo, there were a bunch of comments on Sergio! And Chanel read one out loud that said something along the lines of "isn't Sergio really annoying and useless" and she started to puff out laughing but didn't say anything just said that the person who wrote the comment was very funny.
Then someone asked Caroline if she was friends with CS and when she replied "we are very good friends", Chanel was behind her and stared at the camera and did 🀫 and laughed shaking her head laughing like "hell no she isn't".

Women over 40 in a crop top is a no no. However saying that every shop I go into the tops are all cropped these days! Don't like her clothes at the minute. Those big builders boots, the ugly jeans, teenager tops and big green furry coat. Isn't she a stylist?

• Sad
Well, at least the poor little guy, the son who’s off to London, will get exposed to a normal mom for a little while with Sophie. Say what you may about her undeclared ads on Instagram, but she is for sure a hands on mother who will treat the kid to some female nurturing that he so badly needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m just so sad for her kids. Is it school holiday time in the UK/Dubai? My children are on break next week in Australia. The amount of time she is away from her children is astounding. I love Sophie and think she is a lovely nurturing mum.

• Sad
I’m just so sad for her kids. Is it school holiday time in the UK/Dubai? My children are on break next week in Australia. The amount of time she is away from her children is astounding. I love Sophie and think she is a lovely nurturing mum.
Kids are off next week in the UK but maybe in Dubai its a week earlier

Now this outfit is lovely on her. So she's meeting with Carole Radzewill! Of course. Royal connections!!! I wonder how many of them were friends with Jeff Epstein. Caroline's name was allegedly in his little black book which is something she keeps very quiet about.

Screenshot_20220405-095348_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Massssssie RH fan here, have watched all franchises USA and international, can safely say this one is up there with the worst of them.
She's so cold, heartless - no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'd say a massive fan of the ❄
She'll definitely be portrayed as the villian, except it won't be a portrayal - she is a villian.

Hoping the other girls eat her up.

I cannot get over this woman has a crop top on with her bloated gut hanging out. Listen, I know that none of us on this thread body shame her or any other women - however...........she is a middle age women with a gut problem that causes bloating that she openly discusses. That outfit is meant for a cute, slender, 20 something girl who has no tummy. How do we see it and she doesn't. Is IQ27 to afraid to tell her, you don't look good in that top-your stomach is bloated. The pea green coat and the army boats is not what I see people with money wearing in NYC during the spring. I think she is trying to be the Erika Jayne of the group of RHOD- she wants to be the one everyone notice as being different.
AssBrain my new name for IQ27 is filming her like she was just nominated for an academy award.
Relax, you two it's a reality show not a award winning movie.

Massssssie RH fan here, have watched all franchises USA and international, can safely say this one is up there with the worst of them.
She's so cold, heartless - no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'd say a massive fan of the ❄
She'll definitely be portrayed as the villian, except it won't be a portrayal - she is a villian.

Hoping the other girls eat her up.
Totally agree with all you said- she is just vile isn't she? I try very hard (truly I do) to find something kind to say or think about her but what she portrays herself to be on social media is just being mean. I thought Erika Jayne was a piece of work- but this one rates right up there with her. Now throw in her giglio husband IQ27 and she is a diaster.

Now this outfit is lovely on her. So she's meeting with Carole Radzewill! Of course. Royal connections!!! I wonder how many of them were friends with Jeff Epstein. Caroline's name was allegedly in his little black book which is something she keeps very quiet about.

View attachment 1172272
Very cute outfit! She will find a way to cheapen it- give her a chance.

Kids are off next week in the UK but maybe in Dubai its a week earlier
This woman and her unemployed giglio husband IQ27 are off in NYC thinking they are the "power couple' of the year. Her children don't fit into this equation at all. We all have different parenting styles and as long as they have Cem they are somewhat grounded. She is probably spinning it to her kids that mom is a big time reality star and this is her work. Doesn't mean you can't take them with you. The problem is IQ27 doesn't want them around- she has said that repeatedly that he only wants her to himself.

Last edited:

Women over 40 in a crop top is a no no. However saying that every shop I go into the tops are all cropped these days! Don't like her clothes at the minute. Those big builders boots, the ugly jeans, teenager tops and big green furry coat. Isn't she a stylist?
Stylist to Morons maybe, or women with vision problems 🀩

Stylist?? Stevie Wonder would do a better job!
SLAPPER

Reactions: 1