Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it’s very noticeable that all the other housewives of Dubai are together in NY and Caroline is conspicuously apart from the group. 🤔

Reactions: 2
And he has had a spray tan and now teeth whitening. What man does this?? He'll be having his make up done next!

Screenshot_20220406-003819_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Tell me you're gay without telling me that you're gay!
Think it's gas in this day and age, if a man wears tan, gets teeth whitened, dresses well - pretty much looks after themselves....they're smacked with "GAY".

It's like living back in the 80s. Morto for you.
(I despise the two of these btw, just frustrates me to hear the same worn-out casual gay slur shouted out for instances like this)

Reactions: 4
What is this podcast out today? No preparation and she stops talking mid sentence probably due to brain fog (believe me I do it daily due to menopause)

Podcast is like every thing she and IQ27 do. She puts absolutely no effort, research on topics worth discussing, nothing. Even the guest she gets to come on are as outdated and boring as she is. I think she literally - gets on a microphone and has her personal therapy lessons for all of us to hear. I sent her a message telling her it would be wise for her to start out each podcast saying she isn't a licensed therapist and these subjects are strictly her opinion. She will end up gettng sued as alot of information she said is wrong. My undergraduate degree is in psychology and she is spreading misinformation about many subject relating to marriage and divorce. Statistics are wrong and some young naive women or man may believe the crap she is selling. She basically wants to justify that everyone her age should divorce their husband and start life all over again. It's is the oddest podcast out there. Again, puts no effort or research into any topic- just curses using the F Bomb the whole time and talks about how all her married friends are unhappy and drink and she skips to work now because she has met her man. Very nausteating to listen to.

Think it's gas in this day and age, if a man wears tan, gets teeth whitened, dresses well - pretty much looks after themselves....they're smacked with "GAY".

(I despise the two of these btw, just frustrates me to hear the same worn-out casual gay slur shouted out for instances like this)
I am going to take the other word that I have been using - metrosexual. I know many men that dress well, and take good care of themselves. I love a man that is dressed well and takes care of himself. I just don't like IQ27!!!!! He is to thirsty for anything that she does or he thinks will get him noticed. Also, as a latin women with latin brothers- tanning is not something latin men do. Not sure why he does that -but he is clearly taking advantage of every opportunity she is paying for. The fact that these lazy bums can't go into a dentist office and have their teeth worked on or have a spray tan place show up in a hotel ( who cleans up that mess if it gets on the walls and sheets) shows just how out of touch they are. They literally slopped up the hotel room and eat and lay in bed all the time. What a absolute waste, but I am here to watch it all go down. Wait until social media gets ahold of IQ27- they will say many unkind things to him. Can't say that we didn't try and warn him to change ways............

Peeps, I need some prayers or postitive energy headed my way. I underwent chemo and last treatment was a few months ago. Been battling this since April, 2019. Last week I had bloodwork and already they are starting to see abnormal cells. I am bummed out but far from giving up- just trying to refocus. Trust me, this thread has been a great distraction for me during my chemo days- glad I have connections with you guys.

And he has had a spray tan and now teeth whitening. What man does this?? He'll be having his make up done next!

View attachment 1174204
Okay, I am sorry this guy is just absolutley nauseating. Of course it's a freebie but what is the purpose of showing it? They couldn't get a freebie in Dubai because they have used up everybody- now they will come here to the states and do it. please go back to dubai, like now. plus, look at how sloppy that hotel room is. And for some reason they look like the type that don't tip, what do you all think?

Well, it’s very noticeable that all the other housewives of Dubai are together in NY and Caroline is conspicuously apart from the group. 🤔
Imagine what they all say about IQ27 when they aren't around. Not sure how they feel about CS- but I bet they talk about ass brain (his other name I call him) just as much as we do.

So tacky feed a homeless person than post on stories
Of course, they have to show they are feeding one homeless person. How about going to a homeless shelter and helping for a few hours. Try as they might, nothing they seem to do comes of as being sincere.

That tragic thing is, she think she looks fabulous 😂😂🙈
Well, we know he would never tell her she looks bad in an outfit. He is scared she will ship him back off to Newport Beach with a one way ticket. He can always be a pool boy- he looks like he would do just fine in that line of work. Meanwhile, like most young men his age that are working and building their future, exactly what are is plans?"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Thats true it doesn't mean he's gay. However personally it would be a big turn off for me if a man had spray tans and teeth whitened. It's a huge trend nowadays though. All flying abroad to their veneers done and their teeth fixed😂

I wasn't suggesting that every man who takes care of their appearance is gay. In my opinion IQ27 is gay. Maybe he's not - but there's not a touch of masculinity about him. I'm not alone in this opinion either, even CS's teenage daughter has eluded to it.
And who uses the word "morto" anymore??

I wasn't suggesting that every man who takes care of their appearance is gay. In my opinion IQ27 is gay. Maybe he's not - but there's not a touch of masculinity about him. I'm not alone in this opinion either, even CS's teenage daughter has eluded to it.
And who uses the word "morto" anymore??
I do.

Your outlook on stereotypes is pretty sad. A man is not masculine - therefore he's gay. Masculine men can be gay. Men can have a feminine side and be straight - we've moved past 1982 love.
Great outlook you have there.

Too
Why is she not with the other ladies?!

View attachment 1174039

View attachment 1174040
Too Busy, Pampering (again) !
Tanning/Teeth Whitening 😩

Hope he doesn’t trip up on all the crap (not) 🤣

Not
I do.

Your outlook on stereotypes is pretty sad. A man is not masculine - therefore he's gay. Masculine men can be gay. Men can have a feminine side and be straight - we've moved past 1982 love.
Not seen you on our thread before

Attachments

Last edited:
Ahsurelookit- thank you for the excellent reminder that calling someone gay as a slur is woefully outdated. Dirty Juan is such a ripe target and he gives us SO. MUCH. MATERIAL. Let’s focus on his Balenciaga T-shirts that he wears on repeat, his donkey laugh, his fake MBA, his mommy issues, his trademark saying “HA- mazing honeeeeeee”, his lying about his age, his nonsensical smoothie/rice cake posts etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do.

Is this Maria Doyle Make-Up? Lol

I do.

Well said. I feel sometimes on this thread recently, that I’ve gone back to the 80’s 💁. A gay man can’t be masculine 😳duck me what a view point!