Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

npadcr

Chatty Member
That video of them on the plane basically says it all. She is a mean drunk and he has to watch her constantly for fear she will do/say something totally appropriate and embarrass them both. She literally has not once out of respect for this guy it is totally apparent in all those videos this idiot post. It's typical behavior for that type of inbalanced realtionship.
He is hoping the more he does nice things for her, tells her he loves her contantly (ad nauseum) and looks like the nice guy he will get her to change her awful behavior. She is right on one thing- no man her age or older would ever want to be with her. IQ save yourself years of abuse and heartache and go back to Newport Beach and start this chapter of your life all over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
Just the fact that they had to walk through bushes and trees to see the house got me. It's nothing but what we call a "townhome" here in the states- they are attached homes. Ass brain (yup, my new name for IQ) filmed it like it was one huge house. They are smack in the middle of other attachaed homes. They were too cheap to even pay more and get an end unit which has more square footage inside and more land.
Argghhh....imagine having them as neighbors.

This Dubai Miquel is one scary looking guy. He is from houston, texas which usually has handsome, rugged cowboy kind of guys- not sure what happened to him. Anyhoo, his face is begining to mesh into an alien. He is certainly one unattractive man. Yikers!!!!!!!

Ass brain..."honeeee make a wish...honee make a wish" I wanted to yell out " she is wishing your ass would disappear" my gawddd he is the most annoying person! Can she ever do anything without assbrain commenting on it. It's exhausting.
I think it's the tombstone teeth, and all those freebies at Cosmesurge!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
How must her children feel seeing her on holiday with friend’s kids? Wonder if they were invited and wouldn’t come because of Sergio.

spotonlurker

I had already screen shot this ridiculous dress and seems so have all of you ! Great minds 🤣 the menu is Caroline Stanbury and friends no mention of IQ27 he doesn’t even make the menu !

I also want to know what the hell must his mother be thinking of this farce! Filming everything and Caroline looks like she doesn’t even give her the time of day … what a cow!

Attachments

Last edited:

Misty Morning

Dear God, what a mess, that has to be the most unattractive dress I have ever seen ! the stomach fat poking out at all angles and the bit in the middle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Did she post those photos or is it him up to his usual shit ?
You can see that she thinks she looks Hot, but the Reality is, she looks A Hot Mess.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Al Barari would be considered fairly exclusive to be fair. The house they are buying is pretty small in comparison to others there but it’s still over £1million in real estate. I know Dubai very well 😁 It makes sense for them to live there due to where the kids go to school.

Regarding the IVF - it looks as though they are ‘harvesting’. With CS’s age they probably need to do this a few times to get some decent eggs. Odd to be drinking and smoking whilst doing it though.
Not if you aren’t that bothered about it succeeding……..

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
Yes, I thought exactly the same. She looks so much heavier, her face is really full and she has a real middle aged look about her.
She needs to lay off the booze, eat properly and start training. But the best thing she should do is get rid of IQ27

Patsy Fritatas

I have been at home, sick as can be with Covid for the past week. It's been rough...and then i discovered this page, and everything changed. I think i have read every single comment on every thread over two days. I can't get enough. Thank you for bringing me down the rabbit hole that is the train wreck IQ27(almost laughed myself into recovery when I first saw reference to this) and CS.

I am disgusted but why can I not look away from them??? F*** he is so annoying. I am not an agressive person but I so desperately want to punch him in the face. It is so obvious NOBODY likes him. As a result of this life changing, re awakening website I have also discovered their youtube..honestly. What are they thinking??????? Side note - it has 11,0000 subscribers. Hasn't exactly taken off lol. Take a look at the spelling in the description of this video WTF looooool. Hedge chock. Noa's arch. Jouncing (joking???) Dying. And no you did not literally 'bought' the whole store.

Why is Caroline not stepping in here? Can she at least correct the spelling? I am soo confused. Please watch the video. He is hanging around like an annoying leech in the background adding weird, annoying commentary 'ohh maa godddd.' At the end a 'generous friend' pays for the animals they buy, including toys for all her 5 dogs? It's too bizarre. What the f**k is going on.

Is anyone down on digging up some real dirt on IQ27? I'm talking getting to the bottom of this MBA bullshit. Any reference to which University he apparently attended?

View attachment 1229421
Oh my god that made me laugh thank you..hedge chock 😂😂😂😂

Just another day in the life of a one-time IT girl and her unemployed house husband....today they're spending their morning opening gifts and generally lounging around the house saying 'oh my gad'...tune in next time for more exciting adventures!! 😂

Oh my god that made me laugh thank you..hedge chock 😂😂😂😂

Just another day in the life of a one-time IT girl and her unemployed house husband....today they're spending their morning opening gifts and generally lounging around the house saying 'oh my gad'...tune in next time for more exciting adventures!! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

mdaadm

Yes that looks like the “normie” that IQ was apparently dating when he and CS first hooked up. Just to show how media-unsavvy Mr. MBA-in-digital-media is, SC still had a ton of his old pics up on his insta grid when he and Caroline went public. So losers like me were able to see what looked like a very normal sweet relationship with this normal-seeming and very naturally pretty girl (the one in above pic). Her name is Regan or Reagan or something like that. A couple weeks or months after the morans (TM) came out as a couple, Sergio wiped his insta of all traces of the previous girlfriend, and the girl switched her account to private. But for a while it was all there and it seemed very apparent timeline-wise that CS wasn’t the only one to engage in a little cheating. He was still dating this Reagan girl when he was gallivanting with CS at the Lady Gaga concert in Las Vegas. These two are so effin stupid that they leave breadcrumbs all over the place that make it so obvious they were cheating. As if they’re like Liz Taylor and Richard Burton or Brad and Angelina 🤪

mdaadm

Totally agree with you SFV and others who think this is going to be a boondoggle for the UAE. I’ve already seen enough of Housewives rising camels. There was a missed opportunity here to cast more Middle Eastern women and African women. Instead we’re going to get a lot of showboating (and motorboating!) from CS and Cosmesergio who literally could not tell you the first thing about Emirati culture or history.

• Haha

Patsy Fritatas

I think she could dress better just for her look and style. I definitely think she still has the hots for her ex husband seeing those stories. How could she not?😄

Alfie1234

VIP Member
She must have done something to the stomach the dips on the side look lean & super defined like she works out.....but the middle looks like a high mound .....anything is possible , this man had a procedure, a 6 pack on his belly 😀
I seem to remember reading that she had diastasis recti when she was pregnant with the twins, basically the stomach muscles separate. If that was true I’m surprised she hasn’t had it repaired.

mdaadm

Ahsurelookit- thank you for the excellent reminder that calling someone gay as a slur is woefully outdated. Dirty Juan is such a ripe target and he gives us SO. MUCH. MATERIAL. Let’s focus on his Balenciaga T-shirts that he wears on repeat, his donkey laugh, his fake MBA, his mommy issues, his trademark saying “HA- mazing honeeeeeee”, his lying about his age, his nonsensical smoothie/rice cake posts etc.

• Haha

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
What did she say?

1. Who the heck Is Kris Fade? Why is he famous?
2. Why does she keep saying... 'dead'? I'm not down with the kids but nor is she!!!
She said he should let CS have her moment and maybe he should go get a job.
Guess it touched a nerve. Idiot.

• Haha