Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mdaadm

That green coat is honestly so ghastly on her. Why is she dressed like that to go to NBC studios? The old Caroline would never have been caught dead in an outfit like that, let alone fannying all around Manhattan in it!

Reactions: 4

hattie27

She also said in the podcast that if Sergio hadn’t come along there may have been a chance that her and Cem would have tried to reconcile but after he found out about Sergio there was no going back.

Cem is a smart guy.

I feel for her son. I feel when it all gets too hard she reverts them back to Cem.

• Angry

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
FFS
View attachment 1245162
Are they for real 😳
Do they seriously think this is worthy of sharing with Anyone πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€©

And just when you think his crappy videos can’t get worse, he posts this cringy, narcissistic tosh
View attachment 1245182
I thought she was gonna whip her boob out there for a minute m, the way she pulled at her dress 😳 There's absolutely no spark between them, she stands rigid when he tries to pull her close. Nothing will convince me they've had or are having sex.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Two more for the family album πŸ˜…
Ohhhh myyyy goodness!! Where did you find this?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I hate to say it but he's really giving out major gay vibes... BTW, I don't know if I already told you guys but I'm seeing ALOT ALOT of comments regarding IQ27s' sexuality all over the other gossip sites. And show hasn't even started 🍿. I mean seriously how can CS see anything manly about him??

spotonlurker

I love this thread I’m just not very articulate so never can get my points across you guys all write what I want to say so I just read it all and think thank god someone else thinks that! Now if I was to meet you all in person I can chat πŸ˜‚
Keep it up πŸ‘πŸ»

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
I have no more words on these 2 losers. The cleaning of the glasses that IQ27 posted was beyond shameful. Who does he think he is? It would never ever occur to me to ask a busboy to clean my sunglasses, kind of like I would never ask a waiter to spoon feed me. That was so ridiculous that I am embarrassed for them to even post it.
So I went on Lipstick Alley since someone here mentioned it as I had never heard of it. Seems they think like we do regarding these to tarts.
I guess today she's all glamed up probably for the "confessionals" since Caroline B yesterday was in front of a green screen all glamed up. And of course IQ27 HAS to be there and go with her πŸ™„. He really has no Life. He will probably film it all and do a YouTube video of "Life of a Reality Star", omg just the thought he would do that is cringy. GET A LIFE!!!

As I hate spelling errors and was too late to change it, I meant to write "these TWO" not "these to" πŸ˜…

Last edited:

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
I love this thread I’m just not very articulate so never can get my points across you guys all write what I want to say so I just read it all and think thank god someone else thinks that! Now if I was to meet you all in person I can chat πŸ˜‚
Keep it up πŸ‘πŸ»
Yes welcome and we don't judge at all here.. It's very positive energies no one argues πŸ˜‚β€

I looked at her Insta for the first time in forever, to see the posts about her son.

How utterly humiliating for him !

You can be sure he has friends or classmates who will have seen them or at least their parents or teachers would, it leaves the poor kid open to all kinds of teasing, which he probably has to endure already with his moms antics. It was totally unnecessary to post it, if you have preteens or teens, those kind of messages are not uncommon, as any mom will tell you ! But what is not typical, is a mother posting it all her social media for the sole purpose of publicity.

PS. Despite weeks of not going on her or his insta, it continues to be more of the same boring stuff, nothing changes !
Yes and the fact that she deleted them all means someone must have said something. I can tell you that if I was a parent of one the boys classmates there is no way IN HELL I would let my son go to CS's house.. He would come to mine but I wouldn't trust her with a potato gun.

It seems that IQ27 has organized a surprise for CS's birthday.. Want to bet they end up at the Ghost Tacky hotel so it's all freebies?? If he does that then the dissapointment level will be through the roof for Caroline. Maybe she will wake up and think "wtf am I doing with this clown who can't even afford a night at a nice classy hotel".. Let's see later if I guessed right πŸ˜‰

Last edited:

SFV

VIP Member
Kris Fade did a Live on Instagram and someone asked if he was going to be on RHODubai and he said "no and I made sure of that.. You don't want to be around Caroline Stansbury" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Then I asked again if they were going to be on the show because I wanted to get some tea on CS and he replied "no it's not us (him and his wife) and we don't want anything to do with it"... And this coming from Kris Fade who thinks it's tacky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That is rich coming from Kris Fade, he sells everything and anything in Dubai, he even live-streamed his wedding ! Kris Fade has a bit of history with his ex wife, they had a really messy divorce and the post divorce was pretty ugly, I think he will want to leave the past in the past and I think being featured RHODxb stuff might come back to haunt him, he won't have UAE privacy laws to protect him, I think that might be more his reason for not wanting anything to do with it. To give KF credit though, he does do a lot of charity work.

LOL on that comment on her Insta !

I guess IQ27 is hoping he might get on a few chat shows with her and the cast. I still believe RHODxb will only be a 1 or 2 season thing.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Well the two morons are on their way to St Barts and we didn't get any stories for the last few hours! Guess they weren't travelling in First to show us the check-in and champagne etc.. Had they flown Private, omg we would of had 20 stories already.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Assbrain/IQ couldn't afford to lease at car at this point- how is he contributing to a mortgage payment on a house that is over a million dollars? Any money this giglio made playing sports while he was under the age of 19- his parents probably kept and spent or put away in investments for him. He was living in his manager's house in LA when she met him. How would he get credit - he has not job? The house they are moving are the same type they are throwing up here in the US- they all look alike, they are cheaply made, and they are attached- this is not a single family home. She really screwed up when it came to hooking up with this guy. I mean he absolutley brings nothing to the table that makes her life any easier. In fact from what we see- she is the one doing all the work and he is reaping the benefits. How do your respect a 27 year old male that would rather take pictures of himself then go to work? Where are all the projects that he said we would be seeing that were going to take off? Oh clown lips, you screwed up marrying this one. If you have a child with him given your age, health, and lifestyle you are dumber than any of us really think.
Oh yeah about that, I forgot to comment on on the baby issue. Thanks for reminding me. So can someone explain to me why they were at the fertility clinic yesterday to do that treatment. What is that exactly? Didn't she say they had a baby boy on ice? I don't understand the process so if someone could explain please.
Why would she want an other child? She can't even take care of the other 3. Plus she is selfish and a narcissist. She won't be able to travel, go to the freebie hotels, wealthy friends home, etc etc.. I don't see her giving this up at all, it's too important to her. Just this year, in 4 months, they were gone 7 weeks..how does a baby fit into this?
If she goes along with it, she's insane

SFV

VIP Member
Dear God, what a mess, that has to be the most unattractive dress I have ever seen ! the stomach fat poking out at all angles and the bit in the middle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, looks like her lips have been transplanted to her belly button.

Did she post those photos or is it him up to his usual shit ?

SFV

VIP Member
The series could be a big hit.
I am really on two minds about that, for a few reasons really. The UAE, and Dubai in particular, comes in for a lot of criticism due to their poor reputation on Human Rights, Amnesty International for instance are always highlighting injustices and breaches of International HR, I think it will reboot some very distasteful headlines, particularly about the Royal family of Dubai. The Dubai government (i.e. ruling family) do not like any negative criticism, and this will throw an even bigger spotlight on those issues. I am sure that was all considered when they allowed the programme to be made, but while they may have been able to control the narrative during the making of the show, they will have no control over the International narrative.

I am not sure if they will be allowed to insult and bitch at each other in the same vein that other RH shows can, so the viewers who love Real Housewives for all the drama and nastiness may not get the stuff that makes them tune in to RH.

I think Bravo TV can also expect a lot of criticism, especially if they don't mention any of the darker side of of Dubai, so I think the show will be more controversial than entertaining and may not be a long running series.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Lol i read it with his voice too 🀣🀣 I can imagine ppl are going to be shocked as even if these things happen in dubai people are not as dumb as to show it publicly, unlike these muppets.

Anyway only 9/10 more days until it starts!! 🍿🍿
Our thread on June 2nd is going to jump on amount of comments really really fast πŸ˜‚

Will need to do a new thread in 150 more comments so we are good for now.. Might add REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DUBAI so we are found more easily 🐍

• Heart