Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell their message was a bit nasty!! 😳 that's just the name on her hospital records. Does it really matter? Why is that even up for discussion?? Its her childrens' name too so perhaps for official things like medical etc it's easier for her just to keep it.

Well it looks like mommy dearest ( can't help it with the names I keep coming up with, sorry) is now the Mother Teresa of the world for her work on telling women to freeze their eggs. She has resorted to posting comments of women (?) saying she is inspiring her now to go out and freeze their eggs. Give me a frekin break. According to her most women are taking her advice and we are all - divorcing, having affair/marrying younger men, freezing our eggs, ( the list is endless) because she has done it and everyone is thanking her. WE must not be the only ones with questions about this IVF story- she has posted comments that must have slid in her DM's . She is also talking now about injections? I keep getting blocked from both her and IQ or I would ask - why is this necessary if you have a "baby boy on ice" per your podcast a few weeks ago. Also, she is downplaying the journey of IVF by saying the side effects while noticiably are not that bad. Probably not a nice thing to day on social media for women that may feel different about their experiences. The one thing that I have noticed about her is she is uneducated, has no filter or morals, and sure was lucky that she ever was able to marry Cem. Assbrain/IQ is certainly more her class- he is just like her.
I'm not sure about all this 'she had a great man with Cem' business. You don't get divorced for no reason. Yes he's handsome and yes they sre co parenting but he may have been very controlling in the marriage being from a very different culture and she may have found that suffocating. And it would explain why she is taking this 'I'm gonna do whatever the hell I like' attitude now! Even if it means doing it with IQ27! Lol...so sorry but I'm can't agree with the posts making Cem out to be some sort of a saintly dream husband who she was lucky to be with. We don't know the full circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Patsy has a very good point re. Cem, and nobody can ever know what actually goes on in a relationship. So, yes, he very well may have been a controlling dick or maybe just a fun sponge. In my experience, those characteristics can start out small in beginning of a relationship but then grow way more exaggerated over time. In her earliest podcasts (when she still sounded 1% authentic as opposed to the current 0%), she talked about how her cold British upbringing and boarding school issues made her a person who hated being controlled. She clearly is now rebelling against the conventions and expectations of her wealthy upbringing and may have unconsciously entered her first marriage as an extension of those dynamics.
But, controlling or not, we can all agree on a few things, right?
1. Cem is WAY hotter than Sergio
2. Cem is WAY smarter than Sergio
3. Cem appears to be a much more attentive parent than Caroline. (On this one I acknowledge that things aren’t always as they seem but it’s hard to imagine anyone being a less attentive parent than Caroline).
At the end of the day, IQ27 may end up being some kind of tinder swindler grifter or he may just be an eager and slightly stupid kid who got caught up in the petticoats of Caroline’s fifteen minutes of D-list fame. Time will tell. Many people end up regretting the stuff they do in the midst of their midlife crises. She certainly wouldn’t be the first. Hopefully they’re having enough cirque du soleil upside down sex (eeeeeeeeeeew🤮🤮🤮🤮) to make it all worth it.

Reactions: 9
Patsy has a very good point re. Cem, and nobody can ever know what actually goes on in a relationship. So, yes, he very well may have been a controlling dick or maybe just a fun sponge. In my experience, those characteristics can start out small in beginning of a relationship but then grow way more exaggerated over time. In her earliest podcasts (when she still sounded 1% authentic as opposed to the current 0%), she talked about how her cold British upbringing and boarding school issues made her a person who hated being controlled. She clearly is now rebelling against the conventions and expectations of her wealthy upbringing and may have unconsciously entered her first marriage as an extension of those dynamics.
But, controlling or not, we can all agree on a few things, right?
1. Cem is WAY hotter than Sergio
2. Cem is WAY smarter than Sergio
3. Cem appears to be a much more attentive parent than Caroline. (On this one I acknowledge that things aren’t always as they seem but it’s hard to imagine anyone being a less attentive parent than Caroline).
At the end of the day, IQ27 may end up being some kind of tinder swindler grifter or he may just be an eager and slightly stupid kid who got caught up in the petticoats of Caroline’s fifteen minutes of D-list fame. Time will tell. Many people end up regretting the stuff they do in the midst of their midlife crises. She certainly wouldn’t be the first. Hopefully they’re having enough cirque du soleil upside down sex (eeeeeeeeeeew🤮🤮🤮🤮) to make it all worth it.
😂😂😂 I dont disagree with anything you've said! The thought of sex with IQ27 though🤢. It is incredible. He has such a hot body but he is too into his own looks for me to find him attractive. So what was the sex thing? Are they doing some weird sex drug thing? (Allegedly...)

Reactions: 3
On her podcast she constantly talks about how they have cirque du soleil sex hanging from the rafters (you know, cuz dirty Juan is such a sex god) and it makes me throw up in my mouth every time I hear it!!

Here’s something for a morning giggle 🤭
969FEE86-30BF-44B4-8BAE-8A25027D15C1.jpeg

His sandals are so much more ladylike than hers 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
On her podcast she constantly talks about how they have cirque du soleil sex hanging from the rafters (you know, cuz dirty Juan is such a sex god) and it makes me throw up in my mouth every time I hear it!!

View attachment 1247686

Hard not be more ladylike than those bad boys!! Although I have a similar pair myself lol 😆

So the fact she's retrieving her eggs and freezing them, before having them fertalised with her current husband, makes me think she's freezing her eggs and when she's ready she will fertalise them with whomever is her current husband at the time. If she seen herself with IQ27 for life, then surely she would fertalise her eggs now with his sperm ?

I also see she's posted the video he took saying "15 eggs in her belly". I was going to message her to tell her how that's inaccurate information she's sharing, while she's also trying to encourage other ladies to freeze their eyes. She should have her facts straight before posting that to her followers.... It's 15 follicles not eggs. Of which may not all contain an egg, of which may not all fertalise, which may not become 15 babies like he says.

But I see when she shares screenshots of her pms she hides the names of the positive comments but shares the name of the negative ones

Reactions: 4
I see today someone called her out on the eggs and her name and she said that’s my legal name so isn’t she legally married to IQ27 🙈
Wowzers, I think their are more peeps like us that are questioning these two. This person will be blocked for sure- that is how they handle any negative comments. Does that make sense to anyone that she is married but legally goes by the last name of Habib but her brand is Stanbury. Geez, clown lips stick with one last name!

So the fact she's retrieving her eggs and freezing them, before having them fertalised with her current husband, makes me think she's freezing her eggs and when she's ready she will fertalise them with whomever is her current husband at the time. If she seen herself with IQ27 for life, then surely she would fertalise her eggs now with his sperm ?

I also see she's posted the video he took saying "15 eggs in her belly". I was going to message her to tell her how that's inaccurate information she's sharing, while she's also trying to encourage other ladies to freeze their eyes. She should have her facts straight before posting that to her followers.... It's 15 follicles not eggs. Of which may not all contain an egg, of which may not all fertalise, which may not become 15 babies like he says.

But I see when she shares screenshots of her pms she hides the names of the positive comments but shares the name of the negative ones
Most intelligent people have figured out just how uneducated she is. But, just like her podcast, she is constantly giving out incorrect information. I called her out saying she isn't a licensed therapist or counselor why would she act like she is giving people advice when it is stricly her personal opinion. She blocked me!

Hard not be more ladylike than those bad boys!! Although I have a similar pair myself lol 😆
OMG....are you frekin kidding me right now? And we are to believe that she is okay with this? Come on.....this is a strictly a business arrangement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Nina Ali been employed instead of Dumb & Dumber to promote the Ghost Hotel ? 🤔

Reactions: 2
A round up from todays stories....

Screenshot_20220506-163711_Instagram.jpg

Sergio's mum went to cosmesurge

Screenshot_20220506-163714_Instagram.jpg

Caroline forgot her granny sandals at home, walking barefoot through cosmesurge's corridors

Screenshot_20220506-163720_Instagram.jpg

And Sergio watched a cosmesurge promo of himself saying his infamous line "hamaazzzing" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Egg Retrieval today !

Wow, when a few balloons in a free hotel is a great Birthday Surprise, that is written about 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴
9FC9FADA-A624-41C3-9C9E-6BFCAA351899.png

Laughable 🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Bloody hell their message was a bit nasty!! 😳 that's just the name on her hospital records. Does it really matter? Why is that even up for discussion?? Its her childrens' name too so perhaps for official things like medical etc it's easier for her just to keep it.

I'm not sure about all this 'she had a great man with Cem' business. You don't get divorced for no reason. Yes he's handsome and yes they sre co parenting but he may have been very controlling in the marriage being from a very different culture and she may have found that suffocating. And it would explain why she is taking this 'I'm gonna do whatever the hell I like' attitude now! Even if it means doing it with IQ27! Lol...so sorry but I'm can't agree with the posts making Cem out to be some sort of a saintly dream husband who she was lucky to be with. We don't know the full circumstances.

[/QUOTE
Yup, that could be very true- he may not be a great man and a saintly dream husband who she is lucky to be with. I am a bit one sided when it comes to Cem- I have noticed that as well- he could have been a real jerk. It is funny though that she paints Assbrain/IQ out to be the dreamy husband she is lucky to be with. Cem is private so we will never really know his thoughts and IQ27 has shown us what he is all about so who knows what/if anyone would ever make her happy.
A round up from todays stories....

View attachment 1248868

Sergio's mum went to cosmesurge

View attachment 1248871

Caroline forgot her granny sandals at home, walking barefoot through cosmesurge's corridors

View attachment 1248874

And Sergio watched a cosmesurge promo of himself saying his infamous line "hamaazzzing" 🙄
OMG............how disgusting she is walking through those hallways barefoot. Who thinks she goes home and washes her feet?
Assbrain is so proud of himself- who actually would film themselves watching themselves on a commerical- this guy physically makes me want to throw up.
Please, please Sergio's mom get on a airplane and go home. You are entering the alien zone by going to that place. I guess clownlips thinks assbrain's mom is to normal looking and rushed her there for who knows what.
Has Nina Ali been employed instead of Dumb & Dumber to promote the Ghost Hotel ? 🤔
View attachment 1248135
So funny, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the ghost hotel looked at how much they paid out for dumb and dumber to promote their place and realized they didn't make any money using them as a sponser. I do like Nina and her little family. Don't know her but I get a good feeling about her.

Cem may have been a bear to live with for sure. He does check off all the boxes. on paper he sounds great but behind closed doors he could have been very difficult to live with-I get that for sure. She certainly does what is best for herself regardless and said that her only regret was she didn't leave him sooner. So who knows how unhappy, sad and conflicted she must have been. For that I feel sorry for her- that must be hell to live like that. She is the one now putting out the narrative that she is living with a saintly husband and she is so lucky to have him. Remember, we all should have our very own 'SERGIO' her words (disgusting)! Cem is private so we will never know what he is truly like behind closed doors but we sure know what her new husband is like and I still think I would gamble and take Cem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1247686

People who brag about an amazing sex life, usually have anything but!

Reactions: 8
Cosmesergio does treat his mother respectfully and, for that, I give him props.

• Haha