Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed this thread has been very quiet these last couple of days..their Life is actually so repetitive that there is not much more content to write about πŸ˜‚.
This week we will have the massages, Cosmesurge, hair appointments etc...always the same, so boring.. No interesting content at all. When you look at the other Dubai RH, at least it's interesting and they do have meaningful lives.
I really think that IQ27 is the one bringing her down to a very low level. As someone had mentioned, her Life would have been much more interesting and meaningful had she shown her Life as a single mother, etc. Now she is reduced to galivanting from freebie to freebie, to a non meaningful and soulful Life with a 27 year old idiot who is dumb as a rock and only using her for social status.

Sophie drives me nuts with her absolute refusal to declare any ads or affiliates, but I cut her slack because as much as she enjoys herself going out and about her boys are her absolute priority and she has worked hard to build a cordial relationship with Alex, so for Easter they are all there together and that’s for the boys. Now she is a classy lady, everything Caroline purported to be but has shown herself not to be.

All the travelling they’ve shown us and what have they seen or done that is remotely interesting? Nothing, just endless videos of themselves, their bloody luggage, cars, dinners and his morning cup of coffee that he likes to take for a walk to the window πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. What a tedious and boring pair.
Exactly what I just wrote without even seeing your comment lol. Totally useless and boring. The new Instagram followers are quickly going to catch on.

Reactions: 2
Just seen this thread- just wanted to confirm how rude and up herself she is πŸ€—. I was working at an event she was invited too, and happened to be at the door when she walked in obviously I welcomed her and her fella (tbh at the time didn’t even know who he was) but I’d seen her around Dubai a lot. She literally looked me and another girl up and down and didn’t even respond to us, even offered her a bottle of water which she rolled her eyes at. πŸ™ƒ he then answered us instead because he was clearly embarrassed of how rude she was

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Will she spend time with her children I wonder πŸ€” without SergiHo hanging round them like a bad smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been away. Have missed all their content the last couple of days! But I've noticed someone called Hannah something or other on Instagram visiting Raffles The Palm Dubai. 🌴. Yes just another influencer but her content is so much classier than CS and IQ27. Will share a link.

I've been away. Have missed all their content the last couple of days! But I've noticed someone called Hannah something or other on Instagram visiting Raffles The Palm Dubai. 🌴. Yes just another influencer but her content is so much classier than CS and IQ27. Will share a link.

Just seen this thread- just wanted to confirm how rude and up herself she is πŸ€—. I was working at an event she was invited too, and happened to be at the door when she walked in obviously I welcomed her and her fella (tbh at the time didn’t even know who he was) but I’d seen her around Dubai a lot. She literally looked me and another girl up and down and didn’t even respond to us, even offered her a bottle of water which she rolled her eyes at. πŸ™ƒ he then answered us instead because he was clearly embarrassed of how rude she was
Welcome to our thread! I know exactly what you mean, she really is a very rude and obnoxious person. She thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread but little does she know that people laugh behind her back especially now with that loser husband leach of hers

Anyone know what he is getting from this business? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

So yesterday I was at a brunch and asked my friend who invests in crypto about Weway and he told me it's one of those cryptos hyped by "social influencers" to get it hyped up (which it did the last couple of days) and then crash back down (30% yesterday)..he basically called it a pump and dump and to stay far away from it.. No wonder IQ27 is into this

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s surpassed himself with this Full blown piece of Narcissism.
Totally Laughable πŸ€©πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, Joan on Third, the traffic here has slowed down considerably. Here is a recap of these two morans three weeks that she left children behind for. CS who is supposed to be a smart business women and married to mr. MBA genius - can't get the paperwork right again so she misses her flight Then they spend a week in a filthy hotel room with food and clothes scattered on the floor. He photobombs every picture she is in even with RHOD cast members. We then were treated to mattress on the floor and eating fast food because they probably couldn't pay for pricey' dinners in NYC. Move on to the small private plane that everyone was packed in like sardines but now we see they are spending their honeymoon with a bunch of tweens. Same beach stories and images, she is drinking and he is lounging getting sun. Ending with the good old luggage images. Did I miss anything? These two are so predictable! hese two clowns block anyone that leaves them a negative message - so most of that hogwash of "we love you two" "couple goals" "so happy" comments you see on their accouts look to be from people who pay them to advertise and some scattered friends. . For sure, they are so superficial they scower those accounts and delete anything that takes away from this fake narrative they have built. IQ27 is deliusional in his thinking. It's apparent to most people now, and especially CS older friends (Shiva, for one) that this giglio came into CS world to attach his face to her lifestyle. In that moran's mind he thinks he is married to a young, athletic, blonde, blue/eyed woman with braids in her hair and dresses like most women his age, and can pick up and travel whenever to wherever. He doesn't respect the fact that CS has 3 children waiting at home for her. If IQ27 and CS had a kid would he leave his kid for 3 week? What an absolute waste of life for a young man his age to be acting and living this way. Could it be he is way addicted to social media?

Reactions: 8
Yes, Joan on Third, the traffic here has slowed down considerably. Here is a recap of these two morans three weeks that she left children behind for. CS who is supposed to be a smart business women and married to mr. MBA genius - can't get the paperwork right again so she misses her flight Then they spend a week in a filthy hotel room with food and clothes scattered on the floor. He photobombs every picture she is in even with RHOD cast members. We then were treated to mattress on the floor and eating fast food because they probably couldn't pay for pricey' dinners in NYC. Move on to the small private plane that everyone was packed in like sardines but now we see they are spending their honeymoon with a bunch of tweens. Same beach stories and images, she is drinking and he is lounging getting sun. Ending with the good old luggage images. Did I miss anything? These two are so predictable! hese two clowns block anyone that leaves them a negative message - so most of that hogwash of "we love you two" "couple goals" "so happy" comments you see on their accouts look to be from people who pay them to advertise and some scattered friends. . For sure, they are so superficial they scower those accounts and delete anything that takes away from this fake narrative they have built. IQ27 is deliusional in his thinking. It's apparent to most people now, and especially CS older friends (Shiva, for one) that this giglio came into CS world to attach his face to her lifestyle. In that moran's mind he thinks he is married to a young, athletic, blonde, blue/eyed woman with braids in her hair and dresses like most women his age, and can pick up and travel whenever to wherever. He doesn't respect the fact that CS has 3 children waiting at home for her. If IQ27 and CS had a kid would he leave his kid for 3 week? What an absolute waste of life for a young man his age to be acting and living this way. Could it be he is way addicted to social media?
Great recap! He is very addicted to social media.i would feel so suffocated being married to a kid like him and im younget than caroline!

Reactions: 6
Omg I just listened to the podcast of Tamra Judge and Teddi Mellencamp (love these 2 together) interviewing CS..it's so full of BS it's embarrassing.. Like for example she describes IQ27 as "Real Madrid soccer player" like he's Ronaldo lol..you have to listen to it. Also when she's asked if the husbands will be on the show she replies that hers is on the most because "we work together".. That made me LOL since "work" is not really in their vocabulary.. She paints herself/them in such a different light than we actually see daily on Instagram.. Go take a listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cant bring myself to listen. She is trying so hard to make herself relevant. Why would they care who she's married to lol

Reactions: 2
I cant bring myself to listen. She is trying so hard to make herself relevant. Why would they care who she's married to lol
Exactly! She also says that when she met him he lied about his age 😁. Oh and she also says when asked if they will have a baby "we actually have a baby boy on ice" πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 3
I’ve just listened to it as I generally listen to that podcast. I can’t believe she commented that he’s black and blue after taking her instagram posts and thinks that appropriate. If it was a man saying that…..

Reactions: 1
Exactly! She also says that when she met him he lied about his age 😁. Oh and she also says when asked if they will have a baby "we actually have a baby boy on ice" πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I think she's mad if she does that. If she is maternal at all she is keeping it off camera. But I still.dont think she would have the energy for a baby now. He looks as if he's ready to havekids. Something about him. That's probably why he's so annoying. He needs to settle down.

Reactions: 1