Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the gangster looking dude who was in their apartment today. Oh Caroline... why won’t one of your team tell you that the people who started following you on LoL are NOT interested in watching your downward slide into Z list grubby greed. It’s so tacky!! Everything about their lives now is tacky! I mean those jeans 🤦🏽‍♀️
And yup, here they go posting their cheap-ass zoom meetings with their “founders”. What exactly is Sergio a founder of? The trillionaire boytoy Club?
I have no idea what any of that is. LOL followers who actually gave her a name and loved her are now looking at this stuff in disbelief and are stunned at just how far she has fallen with the people he has dragged into her life now. He just can’t go out and get a decent job but instead post images of him and these people as if we are to be impressed! Please CS get away from him why you have a bit of decency left.

Reactions: 2
I have no idea what any of that is. LOL followers who actually gave her a name and loved her are now looking at this stuff in disbelief and are stunned at just how far she has fallen with the people he has dragged into her life now. He just can’t go out and get a decent job but instead post images of him and these people as if we are to be impressed! Please CS get away from him why you have a bit of decency left.
Yes exactly, she's fallen so low from LOL it's pretty sad. IQ27 has completely destroyed her image

Reactions: 5
Ok so this JT Foxx is a “business coach” who sells people (Scientology style) on coaching packages and networking opportunities like this Founders group. So IQ27 and CS have presumably shelled out money to be part of this founders group, then they bring in this Sleazy Max character who presents investment opportunities to the group, and the other poor mugs in the group shell out more money to him. It’s just a massive pyramid scheme, as someone pointed out. The thing is, with every pyramid scheme, there are segments of the pyramid that actually DO make some $$$. The question is whether our two morons are high enough on the pyramid to make anything out of it. And JTFoxx is essentially a low-rent Tony Robbins who might just be taken in at the moment by the fake razzle dazzle of Dubai expat life.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
How did she go from selling dog food and diamonds in paid ads on her gram account this morning to filming a business transaction with this guy? I am so very confused with the shape of her life right now. She is in need of someone to come in and take over her social media account- ASAP. My God look back at her pictures 2-3 years ago and compare to this morning- it's frightening. How did she allow this punk to get this involved in her daily interactions. He sends out major red flags and bad vibes. I can only image what CEM thinks about all of this because he knows know this guy is part of the family. Why put all this private information out for people to know- just last week she was announcing her partnership with Millionaire Matchmaker- it's just one thing after another. He on the other hand is just as sleazy and untrustworthy as the come. Remember this is the guy that she has admitted lied to her on 3 seperate occasions about his age and that is when they first met- imagine what else he has done that we don't know about.

Ok so this JT Foxx is a “business coach” who sells people (Scientology style) on coaching packages and networking opportunities like this Founders group. So IQ27 and CS have presumably shelled out money to be part of this founders group, then they bring in this Sleazy Max character who presents investment opportunities to the group, and the other poor mugs in the group shell out more money to him. It’s just a massive pyramid scheme, as someone pointed out. The thing is, with every pyramid scheme, there are segments of the pyramid that actually DO make some $$$. The question is whether our two morons are high enough on the pyramid to make anything out of it. And JTFoxx is essentially a low-rent Tony Robbins who might just be taken in at the moment by the fake razzle dazzle of Dubai expat life.
JT Foxx (Fake Name) Gangster, is not taken in by anyone or anything!
He knows exactly what he’s doing with DUMB & DUMBER.
Let’s face it, she dresses just like a Gangsters Moll & I think these Dodgy Low Life’s she has in her life, are the Real reflection of who she really is.

Reactions: 1
They sell themselves as a power couple. I just can’t see it personally. Caroline needs to realise promoting dog food to aesthetics doesn’t come across well. They are coming across as desperate. He is like a kid in that meeting. All the gear and no idea 😂. They are desperately trying to find an income to support a fabulous lifestyle. They won’t find it on a pyramid scheme that’s for sure. It reeks of desperation to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

When she was in London she was a somebody on the social circuit, her family were old money and Cem earned good money so they had an affluent lifestyle, she had a marriage, but also freedom as he worked away so much, it really was the perfect life for her. Fast forward to now and she is a nobody in Dubai, she’s not independently wealthy so can’t mix with the elite, no one is knocking on her door for her company and to be seen with her, she’s much older and looking it because the drinking and constant eating/purging is showing on her body no matter how many treatments she has.

It’s quite sad to watch really because she’s just clutching at anything and everything, dog food, shoes, NFTs, cannabis, and whatever else she can get her hands on. I can’t even bring myself to discuss the car crash that is Sergio and what he’s done to her, but when you catch in her off moments, when she’s not performing for the camera she seems unhappy, depressed and troubled, I think she knows her house of cards is crumbling and she just can’t stop those cards falling.

Reactions: 5
They sell themselves as a power couple. I just can’t see it personally. Caroline needs to realise promoting dog food to aesthetics doesn’t come across well. They are coming across as desperate. He is like a kid in that meeting. All the gear and no idea 😂. They are desperately trying to find an income to support a fabulous lifestyle. They won’t find it on a pyramid scheme that’s for sure. It reeks of desperation to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Very well said! The promoting dog food and the diamond necklace along with every thing else is about the worst thing she could have ever done besides bringing IQ27 into her life. He has managed to make a complete mockery of anything she may have had respectability on. And she has actually married this joker! I mean look at what he has her resorting too now for income and tgus is only 2 years in. It’s quite disturbing!

You are right when you said they are coming across as desperate and trying anything to pay the bills- let’s not forget between the selling of dog food, ghost hotel, diamonds, matchmaking. Tanning, shoes, to just name a few- she claims to be a brand ambassador- of what? Her look that got her noticed years ago has now morphed into a middle age, bloated, hard looking woman. There are so many beautiful women out there- who is going to use her to represent? She is not relatable to the average audience and the wealthy are probably laughing their arses off at her and IQ27. This brand herself that she brags about was years ago- that person no longer exists. For the sake of money and being a celebrity she knew she would have to change things up or no reality show would be interested in her. Now look at her- was it worth it?

When she was in London she was a somebody on the social circuit, her family were old money and Cem earned good money so they had an affluent lifestyle, she had a marriage, but also freedom as he worked away so much, it really was the perfect life for her. Fast forward to now and she is a nobody in Dubai, she’s not independently wealthy so can’t mix with the elite, no one is knocking on her door for her company and to be seen with her, she’s much older and looking it because the drinking and constant eating/purging is showing on her body no matter how many treatments she has.

It’s quite sad to watch really because she’s just clutching at anything and everything, dog food, shoes, NFTs, cannabis, and whatever else she can get her hands on. I can’t even bring myself to discuss the car crash that is Sergio and what he’s done to her, but when you catch in her off moments, when she’s not performing for the camera she seems unhappy, depressed and troubled, I think she knows her house of cards is crumbling and she just can’t stop those cards falling.
💯 percent agree on everything you just said. It’s all there-you hit the nail on the head!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Very well said! The promoting dog food and the diamond necklace along with every thing else is about the worst thing she could have ever done besides bringing IQ27 into her life. He has managed to make a complete mockery of anything she may have had respectability on. And she has actually married this joker! I mean look at what he has her resorting too now for income and tgus is only 2 years in. It’s quite disturbing!

You are right when you said they are coming across as desperate and trying anything to pay the bills- let’s not forget between the selling of dog food, ghost hotel, diamonds, matchmaking. Tanning, shoes, to just name a few- she claims to be a brand ambassador- of what? Her look that got her noticed years ago has now morphed into a middle age, bloated, hard looking woman. There are so many beautiful women out there- who is going to use her to represent? She is not relatable to the average audience and the wealthy are probably laughing their arses off at her and IQ27. This brand herself that she brags about was years ago- that person no longer exists. For the sake of money and being a celebrity she knew she would have to change things up or no reality show would be interested in her. Now look at her- was it worth it?

💯 percent agree on everything you just said. It’s all there-you hit the nail on the head!!
Like I said, IQ27 will unfortunately be her demise.. I really hope she wakes up and dumps this lazy good for nothing clown, it's the only way for her to be redeemable because Oh Boy is Real Housewives going to be vicious on him

Does anyone have intel on where things stand with RHOD? Looks like they filmed for about a month around the time of her weddings, based on her stories and snippets from the other cast members insta stories. It’s weird to me that the cast as far as I can see only has one Arab woman, the rest are CS, a couple American/Caribbean women, and an African model. I love the racial diversity and the fact that Caroline’s the only white woman on this cast, but I also wish there was a little more representation of Emirati/Arab women. My quick take on this cast of ladies is that they’re mainly social climbers/hustlers a la CS, but Nina Ali seems to have some real $$ and is very beautiful and so is the Iman-lookalike model - wow she is stunning.
Has anyone picked up on any cast fights or disputes? Like that trip to Nurai Island where Sergio shows up on the jet ski? Anyway, just curious if anyone has any inside gossip on the filming.

Like I said, IQ27 will unfortunately be her demise.. I really hope she wakes up and dumps this lazy good for nothing clown, it's the only way for her to be redeemable because Oh Boy is Real Housewives going to be vicious on him
When is that airing?

Oh Lord, IQ27 has some Mexican family on his gram saying how wonderful CS is and thanking her because she is the most giving person in the world. Seriously, faker boy why isn't it you saying you gave this family money - why is it her donating money. When a vast majority of the world is helping and donating money to help what is going on in Ukraine- you can't donate to that cause loser boy? CS made a statement on her podcast that IQ27 comes up with these hairbrain ideas that he comes up with to make money and some of them are ridiculous and she tells him absolutely no. . These are her words on her podcast. Having said that she realizes that he has no idea of what he is doing. She also said that when they are in a meeting and he says yes to everything that is offered to her. He figures the more she can get exposure the more money that will come his way. Obviously instead of her hiring a manager to help guide her through the next chapter of her life- she is listening to this loser who has no business sense at all. Look at where she has landed by listening to him. Pitiful, just praying she comes to her senses soon.

Just had a read. Seriously what are they're doing getting involved with this guy!

OMG, that is eye opening.

Actually, I can't believe I am admitting this, but I am beginning to feel quite sorry for Caroline and IQ27, to need money so desperately that you would believe and pay someone like this 😳😳. It is actually sad, just a different version of people hooked on slot machines, hoping and believing this is the way to great riches.
Why would they be so public about it? Tagging him in everything. Unless he is paying them for the publicity.

Also. Can Caroline drive? Every time she goes somewhere IQ27 is driving her there like he is the boss man.

Pretty sure he is paying them but it’s not great for her brand. I’m not sure why she doesn’t have a professional agent and PR who can advise her on her career. Or maybe she does and they aren’t doing a great job, or maybe she doesn’t want to pay for that sort of service when Sergio is a ‘digital marketing expert’. I do feel really sorry for her, I think she was so desperate to be independent and saw influencing as her chance. BUT she needs to be more discerning and get proper high quality management. Maybe she’s hoping her 500k followers will increase dramatically once she is back on TV and she can get better brand partnerships. I hope it happens for her.

Pretty sure he is paying them but it’s not great for her brand. I’m not sure why she doesn’t have a professional agent and PR who can advise her on her career. Or maybe she does and they aren’t doing a great job, or maybe she doesn’t want to pay for that sort of service when Sergio is a ‘digital marketing expert’. I do feel really sorry for her, I think she was so desperate to be independent and saw influencing as her chance. BUT she needs to be more discerning and get proper high quality management. Maybe she’s hoping her 500k followers will increase dramatically once she is back on TV and she can get better brand partnerships. I hope it happens for her.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: if he is supposedly some guru in wealth acquisition and is paying them for publicity, he can't be all that much of a guru after all. Any association with them will make him look even less reliable then he already does.

Maybe a professional agent would be reluctant to represent Caroline (and IQ27) as they probably don't generate that much income or publicity for it to be worthwhile.

This is an interesting link on becoming a successful brand ambassador, you can see their financial situation is sending her in different directions with the subsequent loss of any authenticity. https://mobilemonkey.com/blog/how-to-become-a-brand-ambassador-on-instagram

I mean a company such as Cosmesurge, will not be getting the credibility they want, especially in such a competitive market as the UAE, from a a brand ambassador who also promotes dog food, online dating and some weird avatar stuff, on the contrary they get lumped into the other downmarket stuff she promotes. Same with the ghost hotel, it loses it any potential lux value, when their brand ambassador promotes a family chalet in the lesser expensive Courchevel resort area (not to mention minus the family)

Last edited:
CS is neither here nor there in regards to her business model. Like you guys said, her promotions of products range from dog food to hotels to bbq meat etc.. There is no rhyme or reason. I think she really should get a PR to revamp her image. The one thing the PR will tell her to do is to ditch IQ27 as he is just sinking her.