Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything you said is the exact thing I feel regarding her. Also IQ27 is just a disaster useless person and actually detestable
I do agree with you. Just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt about her kids. But being with him would drive me insane! I really do think that's why she looked so angry.

Not sure how bad or good her mothering skills are but I am sure she loves her children. I do have a problem with how she treats people like her sister/in/law who had to walk home from the store so she and IQ27 didn't offer her a seat in the car they were in. Her present behavior is bad, she comes across angry but having this fool around you 24/7 would do that to anyone. What I can't understand is what is the hold he has on her. What is she seeing that we aren't.
I wonder this all the time. Why cant she see what a pain he is?!

Reactions: 1
Not sure how bad or good her mothering skills are but I am sure she loves her children. I do have a problem with how she treats people like her sister/in/law who had to walk home from the store so she and IQ27 didn't offer her a seat in the car they were in. Her present behavior is bad, she comes across angry but having this fool around you 24/7 would do that to anyone. What I can't understand is what is the hold he has on her. What is she seeing that we aren't.
If my husband followed me around everywhere and didn't give me any air to breath, I would lose my sh**. I cannot figure out how she doesn't see that this guy is just a leech and shady

Reactions: 2
They are definitely in “beeeznees” together, although it all sounds really shady to me. There’s the NFTs, they also were doing something related to medical Cannabis - remember that weird trip to Portugal where they went to “meetings” and “conferences”. They also have these shady business coach type people around them, and a few times they’ve showed their screens where it looks like they’re in a mastermind style group, which is a networking thing that “entrepreneurs” do. Finally there is that weway thing they have promoted that is something in the celebrity content aggregation/engagement space. To me it seems like they are gullible idiots who throw their meager cash in every direction blindly hoping that one of them hits the target. All this bullshit with affirmations (“I am abundant as duck!!!“ 🤣🤣🤣🤣) and the power of 11:11 🤦🏽‍♀️ makes them sound about as business-minded as a preteen girl. Actually preteen girls are smarter and have better grammar than these two lol.
Also I listened to a bit of her infidelity podcast. So weird to me how she pitches the whole thing as being about how a couple can/should (sometimes) stay together after cheating. Do we read that at all as sounding like she wished Cem has forgiven her? Or is she intimating that she or Cem or both of them cheated during their marriage. Idk, it was just a weird tone given that she is basically the “cheating husband” in this scenario, complete with rebound trophy wife who wants a baby!
Yes its always amusing when they film eachother going to or in "meetings" as if they're doing something terribly important 🙄

If my husband followed me around everywhere and didn't give me any air to breath, I would lose my sh**. I cannot figure out how she doesn't see that this guy is just a leech and shady
Yes!!! This is the problem. He is often the only man in the company! Why doesn't doesn't tell him she needs a girls night out WITHOUT him?! I just find it such a turn off that he is so in her face all the time and never gives her space to herself.

this cracked me up that he was so impressed that Lizzy Cundy likes his post because she has a blue tick he has no idea she would turn up to the opening of an envelope ! Much like he would! And Nina Ali seems to think Sergio is a great skier and loved those pants ! Really?! I’m waiting now for the massage they will both need now they are home
3845D6A8-CDD9-44EE-999E-5A3360785722.jpeg

I have a question.. On other threads, are the principal subject of the thread as skewered as the 2 bozos are here?

• Haha
Wow, that sums it all up doesn't it! Those lips and side profile aren't that of the same woman 3 years ago that had a softer edge to her.

Oh well that was so well said. She has to go in business with this idiot because he has no prior work experience, credit history or anything that an investor needs to see before doing business. This whole vision board and 11:11 is the new trendy thing to do and for them it's a great way of them to say see - it didn't work out- it wasn't met to be. No IQ27 the right thing for you to do would be to get up and go find a job. One where you actually leave the house and leave her alone for awhile- you would try the patience of Mother Theresa.

Yeah, I am having a hard time feeling sorry for her because she had a rough morning waiting in line at an airport after spending a lovely ski holiday. She certainly rebounded with first class service and chilled champs for her ride home. I don't expect everyone on this thread to feel the same way I do about her- but I can't relate to anything in this woman's life. She use to be a guilty pleasure that I enjoyed watching on TV years ago but I became fixated on how quickly her life turned upside down when she began dating this guy. It's like a train wreck coming down the tracks that just keeps coming. He truly is insufferable.

Please, I totally agree!
Greed will always come back to bite you in the Arse 🙄

Yes its always amusing when they film eachother going to or in "meetings" as if they're doing something terribly important 🙄

Yes!!! This is the problem. He is often the only man in the company! Why doesn't doesn't tell him she needs a girls night out WITHOUT him?! I just find it such a turn off that he is so in her face all the time and never gives her space to herself.
Shady as hell
The picture she posted of JT Fox, they are doing “Business “ with:

Shady as hell
The picture she posted of JT Fox, they are doing “Business “ with:

Greed will always come back to bite you in the Arse

Shady as hell
The picture she posted of JT Fox, they are doing “Business” with, appears to be very dodgy.

Last edited:
I think that is my question as well, it's not normal that two people spend this much time together. Maybe, she is more insecure then she comes across and actually does need someone with her 24/7 but even that isn't healthy. I don't find him physically attractive at all or as she refers to him - my husband is hot - no , I don't see that as well. He just came into this relationship way too strong and within 6 months had moved to Dubai to seal the deal with her so she wouldn't get back with CEM. She can't see what we see- maybe she just doesn't want to see it.

I have a question.. On other threads, are the principal subject of the thread as skewered as the 2 bozos are here?
That I am unsure about, this is the only thread that I follow the only one that I am interested in .

Does anyone else feel the same way I do about this? For some reason I am less irritated with CS when I see her sitting in first class sipping Champs then when I see IQ27 propped up, shoes off, sitting next to her like King Tutt with that fake laugh and bothering her with silly blabbering and fake compliments that he is always saying to her that at this point he has said so many times, they are meaningless. She is certainly not someone that I would want to be friends with or take advice from but the thought of him living a lifestyle that he certainly hasn't worked for and feels entitled to seems to bother me far more than it ever does with her.

Last edited:
Oh boy, the story of IQ27 wearing the helmet on the plane is beyond ridiculous! Like I said, he's a toddler as that's exactly what a toddler would do. How CS could actually think it was a good idea to post that is beyond me. Just proves she's not reading our comments as otherwise she would know she was giving us ammunition with that little "episode". Add to the fact he still went on to film the "zootcases" and the 1st class seats..
Omg-how does she put up with this guy? Why would she put up with him? He would do or say anything to get a video out- this guy is unbelievable! He literally videoed himself with that helmet on- I just don’t understand why she is with him? What a fool he is and making her look like a fool as well!
I think that is my question as well, it's not normal that two people spend this much time together. Maybe, she is more insecure then she comes across and actually does need someone with her 24/7 but even that isn't healthy. I don't find him physically attractive at all or as she refers to him - my husband is hot - no , I don't see that as well. He just came into this relationship way too strong and within 6 months had moved to Dubai to seal the deal with her so she wouldn't get back with CEM. She can't see what we see- maybe she just doesn't want to see it.

That I am unsure about, this is the only thread that I follow the only one that I am interested in .

Does anyone else feel the same way I do about this? For some reason I am less irritated with CS when I see her sitting in first class sipping Champs then when I see IQ27 propped up, shoes off, sitting next to her like King Tutt with that fake laugh and bothering her with silly blabbering and fake compliments that he is always saying to her that at this point he has said so many times, they are meaningless. She is certainly not someone that I would want to be friends with or take advice from but the thought of him living a lifestyle that he certainly hasn't worked for and feels entitled to seems to bother me far more than it ever does with her.
He is just dreadful in so many ways. Just today watching him filming her while clearly she was struggling at the airport just shows how nasty he really is and he would do anything to put a story up on his instastories. I agree seeing him with that fake laugh and helmet on his head bragging about everything makes mean pretty ill to watch.

He puts himself everywhere rather he is invited or not. He has a history of it , one for sure was the car rally that he was told no men were allowed and he went anyways and this was after the organzier told Caroline men aren't allowed. She was very upset about it if you want to watch the youtube were she lets him have it on the ride to the rally. She has made comments that she can't go get her hair done alone- he goes with her. The other is the youtube where they are working out and the personal trainor goes off on IQ27. I think everone in their daily circle know just how bad he is but they just can't get rid of him. IF she ends up having a child with this punk-it's game over for her. He will ruin any chance she has of making a comeback or well in her business ventures.

Last edited:

I absolutely agree, that's how I felt too seeing the stories on the plane. She (surprisingly) didn't annoy me at all, it was him.. The more I hear him speak and hear his idiotic fake laugh I can't stand him anymore. The scene at the airport when she's clearly upset, really bothers me that he posted it without any regards.

He puts himself everywhere rather he is invited or not. He has a history of it , one for sure was the car rally that he was told no men were allowed and he went anyways and this was after the organzier told Caroline men aren't allowed. She was very upset about it if you want to watch the youtube were she lets him have it on the ride to the rally. She has made comments that she can't go get her hair done alone- he goes with her. The other is the youtube where they are working out and the personal trainor goes off on IQ27. I think everone in their daily circle know just how bad he is but they just can't get rid of him. IF she ends up having a child with this punk-it's game over for her. He will ruin any chance she has of making a comeback or well in her business ventures.
Yes I noticed he goes to the hairdresser with her and just watches (if he's having a haircut or not), how creepy..he's EVERYWHERE she is or goes. Remember the story when they were in Paris and he asked that she put on her geolacator to be able to track her?? That's insane... Then he responds "it's because I'm worried about you".. No he's not, he's just obsessed with her and is afraid to lose his meal ticket.
Actually it's not Tinder Swindler vibes but more Dirty John vibes.. Guaranteed if she tried to dump him, he'd become a freak/stalker/aggressive..this guy will never let go and she's stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Life is back to normal so first priority is a fry up and pedicure. Shhesh.

I’m listening to the Kris Fade podcasts and on one she states she separated from Cem in May 2019 and her divorce went through in June 2020. Also when Kris asks if she’s ever cheated on someone there is silence, like for a while. Before she quietly says yes, she was young once.

To her defense, after traveling for 1 month, that is one of the first things I would do too.
I was going to write yesterday and I forgot to that IQ27 next Instagram stories will be of his car..sure enough he did it! Next it will be at the gym.. The guy has zero personality and is so predictable

Sophie is having her lashes done today, been to the body barr, new sunglasses. Very different from my first day back after a holiday 😂

Well, you can't say that CS isn't trying to keep her head afloat. So far she has posted ads from everything from dog food to diamonds and everything in between. She really has taken a huge fall, both personally and financially since she and CEM have divorced. Can you imagine her 3 years ago entertaining the thought of posting an ad for dog food? Part of her appeal was the perception of being a wealthy woman with a lifestyle that involves royaty and rich friends with connections. IQ27 unfortunately just didn't work out with the finances and his ability to keep her accoustmed to the lifestyle she was used to. I guess if she doesn't mind- that's all that matters but you can't make a statement that you live better than most billionaires when you are showing us that you aren't anywhere near living like that kind of money.

One more comment that I forgot to add. IQ27 knows exactly what he is doing. Go back and look at his instagram photos from years ago. He has only gone up in flaunting a lifestyle that he has because the past 3 years CS has supported him by introuducing him to her friends with connections and money. He is the one that has benefited from this relationship 100% not her. This weasel from the time he sought her out has done nothing but pursuit her for his benefit. He is still posting pictures of him with that fake smile, wearing tacky jewelry and expensive cars. He got her to marry him as she said that he did not want to be referred to as her toyboy he wanted to be called her husband. She on the other hand is adverstising anything that comes her way for a buck, dresses like a middle aged women that is trying to relive her 20's, and has her climbing mountains, skiing slopes, riding jets ski's all the the things that young couples do. She never was athletic like that when she was young- all that is to please him. I can see now and almost am happy that she speaks down to him at times- my God I don't know how she puts up with him. Someone help me understand it as i can't see it- what does he bring to the table that makes her happy? She is working harder now than ever- and shut down the rumors IQ27 and show us exactly what you do for a job. Sorry- I am rambling but I tend to do that when I get started on this punk arse.

Last edited:
Desperately trying to show us that Sergio is making money today.
I just really can't stand this guy he is so fake. The watches, the car, the first class food, the whole lifestyle that he thinks he has worked hard to enjoy just makes me ill. CS has been working for years to try and make a name for herself- and this punk has come in and riding on her coatails- the rest of the wealthy older woman in newport beach that he probably pursued- caught on to his giglio ways and sent him packing. Unfortunately, CS believed she was being pursed by a innocent, sweet, young, athlete that had money. Why does he have to film himself sitting at a table like he is in a big company meeting. Just go to work, we don't need to see it- we would know you are making money when we see you two living the lifestlye that you so desperately want us to believe. IQ27 has done nothing for CS but make her feel younger for a bit- but other than that- he has added to her stress level by having to fiancially support him as well as trying to continue to convince everyone that they are doing so well. Just wait until RHOD comes out- people will have a field day with this guy.

Reactions: 4
Where do I start? So IQ27 yet again filming other people pushing their luggage while Caroline walks along with no luggage. Disgustingly lazy but to film it? Why?

Then today some really dodgy looking car salesman type of guy in their apartment showing off how big and expensive his watch is. Crass. Caroline this is not what you are!!!! Why are you letting him be so vulgar on your behalf? In your home?

Those poor dogs too. I'm sure they are happy yo see you back but what was the point of such a long trip? The only thing I can think of is CEM has taken the kids for a month and that was her way of dealing with it which I can appreciate.

IQ27 must be getting on her tits by now. Surely!

Omg that yoke sitting at the dining table on the “founders call” aka pure shite pyramid scheme stuff, looks like he needs a good scrub. Maybe she finds the nature of Dubai refreshing in that it’s money and flashiness over class and substance but I would find it so tiring. All the hustle and bravado and just fake fake fake people. Yawn.

Here is the gangster looking dude who was in their apartment today. Oh Caroline... why won’t one of your team tell you that the people who started following you on LoL are NOT interested in watching your downward slide into Z list grubby greed. It’s so tacky!! Everything about their lives now is tacky! I mean those jeans 🤦🏽‍♀️
And yup, here they go posting their cheap-ass zoom meetings with their “founders”. What exactly is Sergio a founder of? The trillionaire boytoy Club?

Attachments

I was afraid to mention the jeans but seriously!

Oh and she really loves filming her cleav-age doesn't she? Has she had a boob job?

Well, you can't say that CS isn't trying to keep her head afloat. So far she has posted ads from everything from dog food to diamonds and everything in between. She really has taken a huge fall, both personally and financially since she and CEM have divorced. Can you imagine her 3 years ago entertaining the thought of posting an ad for dog food? Part of her appeal was the perception of being a wealthy woman with a lifestyle that involves royaty and rich friends with connections. IQ27 unfortunately just didn't work out with the finances and his ability to keep her accoustmed to the lifestyle she was used to. I guess if she doesn't mind- that's all that matters but you can't make a statement that you live better than most billionaires when you are showing us that you aren't anywhere near living like that kind of money.

One more comment that I forgot to add. IQ27 knows exactly what he is doing. Go back and look at his instagram photos from years ago. He has only gone up in flaunting a lifestyle that he has because the past 3 years CS has supported him by introuducing him to her friends with connections and money. He is the one that has benefited from this relationship 100% not her. This weasel from the time he sought her out has done nothing but pursuit her for his benefit. He is still posting pictures of him with that fake smile, wearing tacky jewelry and expensive cars. He got her to marry him as she said that he did not want to be referred to as her toyboy he wanted to be called her husband. She on the other hand is adverstising anything that comes her way for a buck, dresses like a middle aged women that is trying to relive her 20's, and has her climbing mountains, skiing slopes, riding jets ski's all the the things that young couples do. She never was athletic like that when she was young- all that is to please him. I can see now and almost am happy that she speaks down to him at times- my God I don't know how she puts up with him. Someone help me understand it as i can't see it- what does he bring to the table that makes her happy? She is working harder now than ever- and shut down the rumors IQ27 and show us exactly what you do for a job. Sorry- I am rambling but I tend to do that when I get started on this punk arse.
That's why I said he gives out Tinder Swindler vibes..his Instagram before CS were the same as Simon Leviev : pictured on a jet, fast car, watches etc.. When she met him she took a look at that Instagram of his and thought "oh yay a wealthy soccer player'.. The con of cons and she was had.

Now they seem to be getting into" business" with shady make money quick schemes.. They should know when it's too good to be true, it generally is.

Anyhooo, I can't stand IQ27 one bit : showing that guys watch..so ? He is so immature it's astounding. I don't understand either how she puts up with his dumbness, immaturity,dumb laugh etc.. Ugh the guy is going to be DESTROYED on Real Housewives and I just can't wait

Where do I start? So IQ27 yet again filming other people pushing their luggage while Caroline walks along with no luggage. Disgustingly lazy but to film it? Why?

Then today some really dodgy looking car salesman type of guy in their apartment showing off how big and expensive his watch is. Crass. Caroline this is not what you are!!!! Why are you letting him be so vulgar on your behalf? In your home?

Those poor dogs too. I'm sure they are happy yo see you back but what was the point of such a long trip? The only thing I can think of is CEM has taken the kids for a month and that was her way of dealing with it which I can appreciate.

IQ27 must be getting on her tits by now. Surely!
You forgot about the children..

Are they going to dinner at the ghost hotel for a freebie? Let's bet 😁

Last edited: