Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess the Rhyme or Reason is that they are very much cash strapped, and don't have the resources to play the long game. They need the money so have to take it from wherever it comes, it all feels like last ditch attempts to keep afloat.

You could almost imagine them, sitting together, counting out the hard cash !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure he is paying them but it’s not great for her brand. I’m not sure why she doesn’t have a professional agent and PR who can advise her on her career. Or maybe she does and they aren’t doing a great job, or maybe she doesn’t want to pay for that sort of service when Sergio is a ‘digital marketing expert’. I do feel really sorry for her, I think she was so desperate to be independent and saw influencing as her chance. BUT she needs to be more discerning and get proper high quality management. Maybe she’s hoping her 500k followers will increase dramatically once she is back on TV and she can get better brand partnerships. I hope it happens for her.
Yes it just doesn't look good right now. When you see how real influences manage the quality of their content vs how these two are doing it.

I was going to say here is an influencer who knows how to create content.

Then I realised this girl has a Tattle Life thread too😂😂

Last edited:
Just had a read. Seriously what are they're doing getting involved with this guy!

Why would they be so public about it? Tagging him in everything. Unless he is paying them for the publicity.

Also. Can Caroline drive? Every time she goes somewhere IQ27 is driving her there like he is the boss man.
Omg!!!!!!! This is unreal. Do this is what IQ27 considers working? This is like a Tony Robbins wannabe for people who but into all that mayhem. Who cares if he knows Al Pacino or John Travalto what does that have to do with anything- IQ27 probably wants a picture next to them? Again, why can’t he just go get a job? Start anywhere- but get a damn job dude! Imagine if Cem bought all this craziness and fake wannabes like IQ27 into their lives she would have thought him insane!

God if you think CS is bad do some digging on Lydia Millen she is absolutely vile 🤢
Will do- Never heard of her but as long as she isn’t married to t someone like wannabe fake who has the sense of a slug she is in better shape.
CS is neither here nor there in regards to her business model. Like you guys said, her promotions of products range from dog food to hotels to bbq meat etc.. There is no rhyme or reason. I think she really should get a PR to revamp her image. The one thing the PR will tell her to do is to ditch IQ27 as he is just sinking her.
absolutely! First thing is to give up on this ridiculous idea that anyone would believe these two are a power couple and live better than most billionaires. Get him off her social media completely- not one picture of him and his blabbering, lazy, uneducated verbiage. The problem is he craves fame and accolades so bad,more than her that he isn’t the type to go away. They cry seem to stick with one theme. Before holiday it was IVF treatments and noting about that now. We have shifted to dog food and cannabis!

Sorry- that post was full of typos! Anyhoo, let me see what they are up to today. I am going to check on her podcast and report back for anyone that Can’t stomach listening to it.

Sorry- that post was full of typos! Anyhoo, let me see what they are up to today. I am going to check on her podcast and report back for anyone that Can’t stomach listening to it.

I guess the Rhyme or Reason is that they are very much cash strapped, and don't have the resources to play the long game. They need the money so have to take it from wherever it comes, it all feels like last ditch attempts to keep afloat.

You could almost imagine them, sitting together, counting out the hard cash !
Yup, they are a day away from breaking into the kids piggy banks. The vibe she is giving out with all these ads is one of- please God I need money for next months bills. Seriously, whatever iQ27 made during his little league soccer career is gone by now. If he had money I mean the kind of money she likes- that would not be living in a small apartment which she has never lived this way. They basically got booted out of the big house they were renting and don’t have money to rent larger and nicer. Cem has settled all financial obligations from the marriage- so this is it! Let’s see how her sidekick keeps her standard of living up the way she grew use to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s got to the point now where I do feel sorry for her. She is backed into a position now which is mortifying to get out of after the big wedding and all the fake happiness on YouTube/insta but long term I think we all know she would be better off alone. I also think we are probably too harsh on him as let’s face it, he is young, not very educated and has grown up in the era of Instagram and fake lives and so believes the hype and more importantly his own hype and is easily taken in by eejits like foxx ( who I was previously aware of as a pal of mine travelled to one of his week long shitefests and was similarly all into it despite rational opposition). CS hasn’t grown up with an online persona and so we expect more from her and think she should extricate herself from it all but how… what would she do, where would she go. I know it’s easy to say, get a job but her kids are now shared with the handsome ex who is in Dubai I think and so its not like she can just up sticks back to the uk where I presume she has real friends and contacts… but perhaps not, these things often change post divorce anyway once people pick sides or one has to move…. aggghhh I’m stressing myself even typing this. I just feel like she is trapped and even though she could be a right madame and a pain in the hole on LOL, there was something endearing about her at the same time and I always felt she was a lot softer than she liked to portray. Anyway, rant over, on the grand scale of things, what happens to two people I don’t know in Dubai is irrelevant but I am a similar age to her and I do feel for her now.

Reactions: 3
CS is an absolute moran that can't possibly think that anyone believes half of what she is saying. She just said she would run over her own grandmother to finish a deal. Yup, she just said that on her podcast today! What a dreadful thing to even think of more or less to say out loud. She is repeating her same of story, she has a whole team behind her, she is repeating the story of meeting IQ27 for the first time, she is telling us that so many people text her that she and IQ27 are inspirtional to everone, she is telling us that she has so many jobs and is in so demand that she can't keep up, She is telling us that she is more in demand and so much work is coming to her that she can't take anymore work. She is back to saying that IQ27 is there to make her happy that she wants to get a double desk so that they can work together and look at each other all day long (I swear she said this) She said that she has become friends and business partners with people that she wouldn't normally sit next to but she does now because they are such good business people. She said IQ27 only purpose is to keep her happy. So to sum it up- she has listened too many business sales people, she wants us to believe that she is in such demand as this brand ambassador ( to what I don't know) that she has no problems working. She has more money that she needs, she is so happy that she has no problems at all. If anyone believes any of this then I may be the one with the problem. Anyone that would say they would run over their grandmother for a business deal has some real mental issues. Also, the one thing she never said was IQ27 is helping her financially and is working. Sorry for the rambling- but you know I do get long winded.
Ok so this JT Foxx is a “business coach” who sells people (Scientology style) on coaching packages and networking opportunities like this Founders group. So IQ27 and CS have presumably shelled out money to be part of this founders group, then they bring in this Sleazy Max character who presents investment opportunities to the group, and the other poor mugs in the group shell out more money to him. It’s just a massive pyramid scheme, as someone pointed out. The thing is, with every pyramid scheme, there are segments of the pyramid that actually DO make some $$$. The question is whether our two morons are high enough on the pyramid to make anything out of it. And JTFoxx is essentially a low-rent Tony Robbins who might just be taken in at the moment by the fake razzle dazzle of Dubai expat life.
Just had a read. Seriously what are they're doing getting involved with this guy!

Why would they be so public about it? Tagging him in everything. Unless he is paying them for the publicity.

Also. Can Caroline drive? Every time she goes somewhere IQ27 is driving her there like he is the boss man.
No she doesn't drive because she is to busy fixing her hair and admiring herself in the mirror. She doesn't do anything that she can hire to do it for her. IQ27 wouldn't let her out of his sight so she may as well have him drive her. I would jump out of the door if I had to be with this guy. I give her credit for at least faking that she likes him- she should get an academy award for her acting skills.

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s got to the point now where I do feel sorry for her. She is backed into a position now which is mortifying to get out of after the big wedding and all the fake happiness on YouTube/insta but long term I think we all know she would be better off alone. I also think we are probably too harsh on him as let’s face it, he is young, not very educated and has grown up in the era of Instagram and fake lives and so believes the hype and more importantly his own hype and is easily taken in by eejits like foxx ( who I was previously aware of as a pal of mine travelled to one of his week long shitefests and was similarly all into it despite rational opposition). CS hasn’t grown up with an online persona and so we expect more from her and think she should extricate herself from it all but how… what would she do, where would she go. I know it’s easy to say, get a job but her kids are now shared with the handsome ex who is in Dubai I think and so its not like she can just up sticks back to the uk where I presume she has real friends and contacts… but perhaps not, these things often change post divorce anyway once people pick sides or one has to move…. aggghhh I’m stressing myself even typing this. I just feel like she is trapped and even though she could be a right madame and a pain in the hole on LOL, there was something endearing about her at the same time and I always felt she was a lot softer than she liked to portray. Anyway, rant over, on the grand scale of things, what happens to two people I don’t know in Dubai is irrelevant but I am a similar age to her and I do feel for her now.
I am tending to agree with you on feeling sorry for her when you see the Life she had before and what she has become today having to schlepp brands here and there. She should be with a man that can take care of her financially because it's not this loser that will bring anything to the table.
IE : notice that he's been lying on that bed all morning??? If I left the house and came back and saw my husband STILL on the bed I would lose it. How can she respect him?? He's got to be the laziest 27 year old I have ever seen!
On a side note, GOOD FOR HER she was at the hairdressers WITHOUT IQ27 just sitting there looking at her and filming!

CS is an absolute moran that can't possibly think that anyone believes half of what she is saying. She just said she would run over her own grandmother to finish a deal. Yup, she just said that on her podcast today! What a dreadful thing to even think of more or less to say out loud. She is repeating her same of story, she has a whole team behind her, she is repeating the story of meeting IQ27 for the first time, she is telling us that so many people text her that she and IQ27 are inspirtional to everone, she is telling us that she has so many jobs and is in so demand that she can't keep up, She is telling us that she is more in demand and so much work is coming to her that she can't take anymore work. She is back to saying that IQ27 is there to make her happy that she wants to get a double desk so that they can work together and look at each other all day long (I swear she said this) She said that she has become friends and business partners with people that she wouldn't normally sit next to but she does now because they are such good business people. She said IQ27 only purpose is to keep her happy. So to sum it up- she has listened too many business sales people, she wants us to believe that she is in such demand as this brand ambassador ( to what I don't know) that she has no problems working. She has more money that she needs, she is so happy that she has no problems at all. If anyone believes any of this then I may be the one with the problem. Anyone that would say they would run over their grandmother for a business deal has some real mental issues. Also, the one thing she never said was IQ27 is helping her financially and is working. Sorry for the rambling- but you know I do get long winded.

No she doesn't drive because she is to busy fixing her hair and admiring herself in the mirror. She doesn't do anything that she can hire to do it for her. IQ27 wouldn't let her out of his sight so she may as well have him drive her. I would jump out of the door if I had to be with this guy. I give her credit for at least faking that she likes him- she should get an academy award for her acting skills.
She really said all that? Omg, you deserve an honor for listening in to the podcast! I limit myself to the stories as that's enough I can take.
Generally when people feel the need to justify themselves like she seemed to have done on her podcast, it's generally because it's the opposite.
Kudos to her though for going to get her hair done without him tagging along.. I wonder how many times he called her to ask when she would be back 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am tending to agree with you on feeling sorry for her when you see the Life she had before and what she has become today having to schlepp brands here and there. She should be with a man that can take care of her financially because it's not this loser that will bring anything to the table.
IE : notice that he's been lying on that bed all morning??? If I left the house and came back and saw my husband STILL on the bed I would lose it. How can she respect him?? He's got to be the laziest 27 year old I have ever seen!
On a side note, GOOD FOR HER she was at the hairdressers WITHOUT IQ27 just sitting there looking at her and filming!

She really said all that? Omg, you deserve an honor for listening in to the podcast! I limit myself to the stories as that's enough I can take.
Generally when people feel the need to justify themselves like she seemed to have done on her podcast, it's generally because it's the opposite.
Kudos to her though for going to get her hair done without him tagging along.. I wonder how many times he called her to ask when she would be back 😂😂😂😂
Yea, the good things about her podcast are they are reduntent- she keeps saying the same thing over and over. She said to day that she is so blessed and that she is one of the weathiest women alive as she has everything she can ever want. If we are to believe her then no need to feel sorry at all for her- she is doing great! However, I don't buy it for a second. There is no reason to go on a podcast and have her therapy session for all of us to try and believe how great her life is and constantly tell everyone how inspiritational she is. Most people would just put their head down and continue to do what they are doing that is making life so great. Her words don't match her actions.

Yes exactly, she's fallen so low from LOL it's pretty sad. IQ27 has completely destroyed her image
I think She’s done that by herself

A
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: if he is supposedly some guru in wealth acquisition and is paying them for publicity, he can't be all that much of a guru after all. Any association with them will make him look even less reliable then he already does.

Maybe a professional agent would be reluctant to represent Caroline (and IQ27) as they probably don't generate that much income or publicity for it to be worthwhile.

This is an interesting link on becoming a successful brand ambassador, you can see their financial situation is sending her in different directions with the subsequent loss of any authenticity. https://mobilemonkey.com/blog/how-to-become-a-brand-ambassador-on-instagram

I mean a company such as Cosmesurge, will not be getting the credibility they want, especially in such a competitive market as the UAE, from a a brand ambassador who also promotes dog food, online dating and some weird avatar stuff, on the contrary they get lumped into the other downmarket stuff she promotes. Same with the ghost hotel, it loses it any potential lux value, when their brand ambassador promotes a family chalet in the lesser expensive Courchevel resort area (not to mention minus the family)
Does anyone know, Why they only stayed in it a couple of days, then moved to Sophie???

Last edited:
I think She’s done that by herself

A

Does anyone know, Why they only stayed in it a couple of days, then moved to Sophie???
Most probably because it was being rent out to paying customers

Yea, the good things about her podcast are they are reduntent- she keeps saying the same thing over and over. She said to day that she is so blessed and that she is one of the weathiest women alive as she has everything she can ever want. If we are to believe her then no need to feel sorry at all for her- she is doing great! However, I don't buy it for a second. There is no reason to go on a podcast and have her therapy session for all of us to try and believe how great her life is and constantly tell everyone how inspiritational she is. Most people would just put their head down and continue to do what they are doing that is making life so great. Her words don't match her actions.
Like I said before, when you are truly happy and thriving, you don't go on a podcast to say it and try and justify it.
There is no way she can really be happy. She's been reduced to promoting products right and left, being made fun of and shunned in the Dubai "high" society (not my words, friends of mine that live there have told me), married to a toddler who doesn't contribute to anything financially.. It all seems since she's embarked on a relationship with IQ27, everything started going downhill (from our perspective obviously).
She unfortunately isn't a relatable person that she tries to appeal to in the demographics. A woman her age should be contributing to issues a woman in her 40s is interested in. A woman in her 20s (IQ27 demographics), will not be interested in her and even less in him. Any 27 year old girl would immediately run away from a guy like that so if the idea was to attach herself to him for that reason, is pointless.

Last edited:

Yes good for her. I also noticed she was driving too. Maybe she does read this page after all.

Most probably because it was being rent out to paying customers

Like I said before, when you are truly happy and thriving, you don't go on a podcast to say it and try and justify it.
There is no way she can really be happy. She's been reduced to promoting products right and left, being made fun of and shunned in the Dubai "high" society (not my words, friends of mine that live there have told me), married to a toddler who doesn't contribute to anything financially.. It all seems since she's embarked on a relationship with IQ27, everything started going downhill (from our perspective obviously).
She unfortunately isn't a relatable person that she tries to appeal to in the demographics. A woman her age should be contributing to issues a woman in her 40s is interested in. A woman in her 20s (IQ27 demographics), will not be interested in her and even less in him. Any 27 year old girl would immediately run away from a guy like that so if the idea was to attach herself to him for that reason, is pointless.
What is Dubai society saying about IQ27 and her marrying him?

Wow. Their bedroom looks worse than a dorm room. Clothes everywhere and tiny. What kind of bedroom has no walls and all windows? You’d have to have those blackout shades down all the time which makes the room look so grim. It is a HUGE stretch for these two to claim that they’re living their best anything. Affirmations, 11:11, shady investments and pyramid schemes, crypto mining, hawking dog food.... I mean, their lives are the absolute definition of a clusterfuck.
Where is the team? Do we think the team has been furloughed? It seems curious that with RHOD on the horizon Caroline seems to be downsizing. I have a theory that she was getting a great deal on her previous house because a) she knows the developers of Al Barari therefore b) she probably dangled the RHOD negotiations with the promise that the house would be featured during filming and ergo c) once the filming was over, she And her pink furniture were shuttled immediately to the dorm apartment in the elephant parking lot.
I follow Nina Ali and deduced that she and her family moved into a home in Al Barari during filming. Her posts during the rest of the year show a totally different high rise apartment that is right near Dubai proper. I think a lot of housewives actually do this if they don’t want to show their real homes for whatever reason (dignity, privacy, or maybe a crappy house lol). Anyway at one point the lady who owns Al Barari was actually being floated as a cast member for RHOD but that doesn’t seem to have happened. Nadia Zaal. She also owns the Nurai island hotel and those desert oasis places like the one where the Morons has their pre-wedding dinner. I would have liked to see more cast members like this. Maybe Al-Barari is going to be the real star of RHOD 😂

That's he's a complete bozo, uninteresting and a suckup. My friend even went as far to say "I think this is a long con".. I replied "he's not smart enough to do a long con" at which point he laughed and replied "true".
Now mind you, my information IS first hand but keep in mind it's only from the ones I know that live there and not the WHOLE society obviously. To the ones I asked about CS and IQ27, their response was "why are you asking about them out of all people" 😂.. I couldn't really reply why I was asking.

Anyway, here in London, besides CS' past, she isn't relevant now that she's moved. She's only relevant for my entertainment 😂😂

Wow. Their bedroom looks worse than a dorm room. Clothes everywhere and tiny. What kind of bedroom has no walls and all windows? You’d have to have those blackout shades down all the time which makes the room look so grim. It is a HUGE stretch for these two to claim that they’re living their best anything. Affirmations, 11:11, shady investments and pyramid schemes, crypto mining, hawking dog food.... I mean, their lives are the absolute definition of a clusterfuck.
Where is the team? Do we think the team has been furloughed? It seems curious that with RHOD on the horizon Caroline seems to be downsizing. I have a theory that she was getting a great deal on her previous house because a) she knows the developers of Al Barari therefore b) she probably dangled the RHOD negotiations with the promise that the house would be featured during filming and ergo c) once the filming was over, she And her pink furniture were shuttled immediately to the dorm apartment in the elephant parking lot.
I follow Nina Ali and deduced that she and her family moved into a home in Al Barari during filming. Her posts during the rest of the year show a totally different high rise apartment that is right near Dubai proper. I think a lot of housewives actually do this if they don’t want to show their real homes for whatever reason (dignity, privacy, or maybe a crappy house lol). Anyway at one point the lady who owns Al Barari was actually being floated as a cast member for RHOD but that doesn’t seem to have happened. Nadia Zaal. She also owns the Nurai island hotel and those desert oasis places like the one where the Morons has their pre-wedding dinner. I would have liked to see more cast members like this. Maybe Al-Barari is going to be the real star of RHOD 😂
Well from what CS said, they moved to that appartement because the house she was renting got sold by the owner (OR Cem decided to stop paying since she got married and no obligation anymore) and she was waiting for the house in AL Barari to be finished. It's just a temporary housing arrangement.

• Haha
That's he's a complete bozo, uninteresting and a suckup. My friend even went as far to say "I think this is a long con".. I replied "he's not smart enough to do a long con" at which point he laughed and replied "true".
Now mind you, my information IS first hand but keep in mind it's only from the ones I know that live there and not the WHOLE society obviously. To the ones I asked about CS and IQ27, their response was "why are you asking about them out of all people" 😂.. I couldn't really reply why I was asking.

Anyway, here in London, besides CS' past, she isn't relevant now that she's moved. She's only relevant for my entertainment 😂😂

Well from what CS said, they moved to that appartement because the house she was renting got sold by the owner (OR Cem decided to stop paying since she got married and no obligation anymore) and she was waiting for the house in AL Barari to be finished. It's just a temporary housing arrangement.
I’ve always thought it was paid for by Cem and her marrying released his obligation to provide for her.

I would have thought Cem would pull the plug as soon as IQ27 moved his Balenciaga tote bags into Caroline’s house over a year ago!

Reactions: 1
He's very high-pitched isn't he? Also whoever keeps writing 'these two morans' instead of 'morons' please keep doing it because it's hilarious. Not knocking the typo but it is going to end up sticking like IQ27. And now "these two morans"😂 🤣😃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Off to bed but one comment before going : since CS has been back in Dubai, I should say that she's been pretty tame in her usual stories and maybe, just maybe, she has finally understood that the lame stories of her and IQ27 are/were ridiculous.
OK, yes there were the stories of IQ27 with the chocolate on his nose, but they looked more like a story you would put with your kid on.. Is there hope she has realized after 1 month of "vacation" that the guy is a moron/useless/conman? 🙏