Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they actually have a good time or if its engineered laughter for the gram?

The amount of times phones out and recorded..how can you actually enjoy the moment?

Also Sophie make me laugh...she strikes me as one of those that has a sniff of champers and she is away! 🤣 Wonder who the mysterious Mark is that has now been outed. (Wonder if that was agreed or Caroline's doing?)

Wonder if Caroline craves the chaos and people because the silence and calm of being on her own is too much?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wooooow..just got back and did a little tour to see the clowns of the slopes and to my surprise not many dumb repetitive phrases from IQ 27"look at dees biew so ahh..maazing"!
No comment on the dancing as it is a party place after all. Apart from the fact that there is a whole population 🇺🇦 fighting for their lives, the respectful thing to have done is not plaster it all over social media, it's not a good look and makes them look tone deaf.
Well tomorrow is probably time to leave day and we will get to see one more time the stories of the suitcases "look look at all our zoutcases" by IQ 27🙄

Reactions: 4
Caroline and Sergio, the two morans of the pack of idiots in this group- this is for you two as you read these comments. Please don't further insult people with your last minute videos/pictures of the destruction/chaos in Ukraine. You two are still able to con a view people because unfortunately they must need you for something - no one else would associate themselves with the likes of you both. It's apparent your employees at home have jumped ship as they aren't removing the negative comments that you world normally have done in seconds. It's bad enough you let off baloons on a balcony in Paris with no thought of what that does to animals and the dangers of people that could have been driving - but to see you oblviious to the pain in Ukraine that you couldn't refrain for 2 days from posting. Karma is a real witch - you are meant for each other. Just spare us these "we care" post now that you have been called out on it.

Wooooow..just got back and did a little tour to see the clowns of the slopes and to my surprise not many dumb repetitive phrases from IQ 27"look at dees biew so ahh..maazing"!
No comment on the dancing as it is a party place after all. Apart from the fact that there is a whole population 🇺🇦 fighting for their lives, the respectful thing to have done is not plaster it all over social media, it's not a good look and makes them look tone deaf.
Well tomorrow is probably time to leave day and we will get to see one more time the stories of the suitcases "look look at all our zoutcases" by IQ 27🙄
I know - I just posted about it, I couldn't hold back any longer. These people including Juliet with her legs spread open are worst then 20 year old on spring break. At least those kids have youth to blame on crazy behavior. These are a bunch of middle age, entitled drunks that think they are above dealing or seeing the destruction around them. Losers!

Caroline 100% reads here. Shes made several comments about things that have been commented here. One was showing her 'friends' and then saying yes i do have friends. 😂😂
Oh absolutely she does, she is so conceited and has to be in control she has a google alert that if anything with her name pops up she is notified. She subtly does small things to show that she is reading these comments because to change all at once would give away we know, she knows she is affected by the comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I just looked at the people that respond to her instagram pictures with the "so cute" " our favorite couple" and all those heart emojis. Here is what I see. Some of them are accounts that are private and have about small followers (less than 100) and are private accounts, the rest are dress stores, caterers, restaurants, car companies, it appears they are all people that do business with these two morans and of course they are responding in the positive- the want their business. No one with a serious company or good wealthy friends (cough, nina ali) have commented on these two fools for days. I also noticed that the same person responds more than once with the same post so it looks like they are getting positive comments when actually some are the same post just done twice.

Everything is usually heavily filtered. I guess this is no treatments and no blow dry!
I never found her to be attractive to begin with. Her hair always seems to over take her small face. But yes, this is what happens when you don't put a filter on your picture. Just look at clown lips pics from last night- it is night time and she has a filter on her phone where you can see red lips and her eye makeup in the dark on a mountain. If you ever wanted to right a term paper on a perfect example of a walking breathing narcissist - you have these two to study.

Oh Geez, if I have to see these fools sing to clown lips every time sweet caroline song comes on I think I will puke! Honestly, it's so gross. Also, Caroline you need to take your toyboy on a shopping trip for new clothes. He has been wearing the same Balecagio sweater everywhere he goes, his mama's ski pants, the same shirts, pants, and coats. I noticed it last summer when he kept showing up in that same white tux jacket with black piping, he has had it for years and wears it all the time- go back on his gram and count the times he has posted with that coat on. He will probably remove it soon but I counted over 5 times and he has had it before he met her. As much as he comes off as a suave dresser-he has no clothes! I guess she doesn't buy for him and he can't afford name brand clothes unless he can get them on loan. Now watch - he will start to wear new designer clothes because of this comment- guarantee you will see a difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Awww poor Caroline did she get her feeling hurt after reading all these negative comments. She had to post on her instastory that she is too old to worry about who likes her and who doesn't. I thought you have been preaching the new you is great and you feel so young and your husband is such a wonderful guy, etc. Why post that if you don't care what is being said about you? Truth is she does care, she is starting to get a bit nervous that this negatiive reaction to her and toyboy may impact her future. Should have thought about all that when you left your ex sister in law stranded at night walking home from picking up groceries for you and toyboy after she graciously offered to host you. It was bad enough when people had to deal with your arrogant self but to now watch this uneducated, unemployed wanna be husband (cough,cough) act like he is better than others is almost intolerable. Stay off of social media for a week - can you two do it? Let us see a receipt for money donated to a reptuable company to help with the destructon of war in Ukraine, quit posting those stupid images that people post to make it look like they care. Take the money you would spend on drinking and donate it, cancel the rest of your vacations and donate that money- show us something substantial that makes it look like you two care . Posting those images of sadness followed by images of partying on mountains drinking champs aren't going to cut it for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just looked at the people that respond to her instagram pictures with the "so cute" " our favorite couple" and all those heart emojis. Here is what I see. Some of them are accounts that are private and have about small followers (less than 100) and are private accounts, the rest are dress stores, caterers, restaurants, car companies, it appears they are all people that do business with these two morans and of course they are responding in the positive- the want their business. No one with a serious company or good wealthy friends (cough, nina ali) have commented on these two fools for days. I also noticed that the same person responds more than once with the same post so it looks like they are getting positive comments when actually some are the same post just done twice.

I never found her to be attractive to begin with. Her hair always seems to over take her small face. But yes, this is what happens when you don't put a filter on your picture. Just look at clown lips pics from last night- it is night time and she has a filter on her phone where you can see red lips and her eye makeup in the dark on a mountain. If you ever wanted to right a term paper on a perfect example of a walking breathing narcissist - you have these two to study.

Oh Geez, if I have to see these fools sing to clown lips every time sweet caroline song comes on I think I will puke! Honestly, it's so gross. Also, Caroline you need to take your toyboy on a shopping trip for new clothes. He has been wearing the same Balecagio sweater everywhere he goes, his mama's ski pants, the same shirts, pants, and coats. I noticed it last summer when he kept showing up in that same white tux jacket with black piping, he has had it for years and wears it all the time- go back on his gram and count the times he has posted with that coat on. He will probably remove it soon but I counted over 5 times and he has had it before he met her. As much as he comes off as a suave dresser-he has no clothes! I guess she doesn't buy for him and he can't afford name brand clothes unless he can get them on loan. Now watch - he will start to wear new designer clothes because of this comment- guarantee you will see a difference.
Capsule wardrobe?

Awww poor Caroline did she get her feeling hurt after reading all these negative comments. She had to post on her instastory that she is too old to worry about who likes her and who doesn't. I thought you have been preaching the new you is great and you feel so young and your husband is such a wonderful guy, etc. Why post that if you don't care what is being said about you? Truth is she does care, she is starting to get a bit nervous that this negatiive reaction to her and toyboy may impact her future. Should have thought about all that when you left your ex sister in law stranded at night walking home from picking up groceries for you and toyboy after she graciously offered to host you. It was bad enough when people had to deal with your arrogant self but to now watch this uneducated, unemployed wanna be husband (cough,cough) act like he is better than others is almost intolerable. Stay off of social media for a week - can you two do it? Let us see a receipt for money donated to a reptuable company to help with the destructon of war in Ukraine, quit posting those stupid images that people post to make it look like they care. Take the money you would spend on drinking and donate it, cancel the rest of your vacations and donate that money- show us something substantial that makes it look like you two care . Posting those images of sadness followed by images of partying on mountains drinking champs aren't going to cut it for us.
Do you follow Bethenny Frankel? Now she does some great work in crisis situations. She's put her success to good use by doing something worthwhile and giving back.

• Heart
Capsule wardrobe?

Do you follow Bethenny Frankel? Now she does some great work in crisis situations. She's put her success to good use by doing something worthwhile and giving back.
I do and she is already heading to Ukraine to try and set up refugee camps. Here is a woman like her or not but mad respect for what she does to help countries in crisis. Instead we got these two wannabes filming a lifestyle that neither can afford.

Clown lips must have sent an group text to her "staff" as she likes to label them telling them to delete negative comments on her gram. Again, it is smoke and mirrors on the ones that send all that love you two stuff. They are all businessness that must need them desperately or random damn people with private accounts and no followers. I haven't taken a look at his followers that respond but would imagine they are the same people? And whoever said that toyboy' has wiped clear photos of his ex girlfriend ( thought it was his sister) from before he met clownlips is spot on- pictures of him and a young woman are gone. She must have told him to get them off of the gram.

Well, the good news is there is always tomorrow.

Just a bunch of Low Life, Self Indulgent PISSHEADED Chavs

Caroline filmed Sophie dancing & then asking then asked the Boyfriend if he was proud of her !

After getting slated about Partying etc., & having the audacity to Post it, while millions of people in Ukraine are in a Living Hell, She just posted this.
Too Little too Late Dumb Ass 😡

Sophie Stanbury- 2nd & 3rd pics - Aftet posting her obviously INSINCERE 1st Pic
A complete and utter MORON 😖
They would turn on each other in a heartbeat. They are so special that rules and common decency during a world crisis don't apply to them. Nothing stops them from having fun and letting us all see it.

Last edited:
Just saw that Liz Hurley has arrived at the spa in Austria they were just at imagine if Sergio had seen her there! Doesn’t bear thinking about .. amazzzzing she would have been all over his stories if he had half the chance !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Caroline just in case you haven't already picked up on it yet - your over the top selfish behavor and lack of humanity to the less fortunate is exactly why Cem is not in your life anymore and you are supporting a 27 year old who my 2 year old niece who is bilingual in spanish and english has a better vocabulary. Look in the mirror at your haggard self and ask yourself was it all worth it.

Just saw that Liz Hurley has arrived at the spa in Austria they were just at imagine if Sergio had seen her there! Doesn’t bear thinking about .. amazzzzing she would have been all over his stories if he had half the chance !
OMG- they are probably so pissed off right now.

For sure they read these comments as we are really growing at page 6 in less than 48 hours. He is quieter and not using words like epic, amazing instead replaced it with that looks so much better. Also, he is not speaking in the videos as much as he was a few days ago. I love it- lets keep them on their toes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They are all beyond Redemption
Unfortunately Narcissism can’t be treated or cured. !

Oh that could have been interesting as both Caroline and Liz Hurley dated Hugh Grant.

Caroline just in case you haven't already picked up on it yet - your over the top selfish behavor and lack of humanity to the less fortunate is exactly why Cem is not in your life anymore and you are supporting a 27 year old who my 2 year old niece who is bilingual in spanish and english has a better vocabulary. Look in the mirror at your haggard self and ask yourself was it all worth it.

OMG- they are probably so pissed off right now.

For sure they read these comments as we are really growing at page 6 in less than 48 hours. He is quieter and not using words like epic, amazing instead replaced it with that looks so much better. Also, he is not speaking in the videos as much as he was a few days ago. I love it- lets keep them on their toes.
This group is just going to get bigger and bigger as we are now finding out people really do not like those 2..when Real Housewives will come out, it will be worse.
I think that her demise was marrying IQ 27..she not only married down but the guy is just dumb as a rock, acts like a teenager, doesn't let her breath, is jealous of her kids, has no conversation, posts stories trying to show off like he's a millionaire etc.

I still can't shrug the Tindler Swindler vibe from him..

The problem with Caroline's social media is that her content is unbelievable and uninteresting.

Because her livelihood depends on the advertising she is doing, its just not trustworthy, neither is any of it very relevant as it is all over the place, you know she will sell anything. One day she is promoting online dating, next day cosmetic surgery, private travel one day and economy travel the next, A boring hotel whose decor looks like it came out of the 1960's and which Middle Eastern's, Asians or Russians might love, but they are not her demographic audience. So it's just not believable or relatable content.

She doesn't have a brand of her own, she is trying to make herself and Sergio a brand.

That is is not going to be sustainable for her, because sadly and unfairly, her age is against her, the people who are in her age group and demographic (middle age with teenagers and young adults) who might be interested in what she has to say, are turned off by her content, it is fake, shallow, irrelevant and the hustling is desperate.

The clothes she wears are dreadful, the make up is dreadful, the cosmetic surgery is dreadful, her marriage is dreadful, her husband is dreadful, her family life is dreadful, even their photoshopping is dreadful, and don't even get me started on his grammar and spelling.

But mostly, she comes across as a desperate middle aged woman, trying to cling on to a lost youth. If social media had been around when she was in her 20's she probably could have been a social media influencer, but now she is just a sad example of how a lot of middle aged women struggle to embrace the ageing process and facing getting older. A younger demographic will not even be remotely interested in her.

To be honest, the only reason I sometimes looked at her content is because I used to live in Dubai, that was my sole interest, nothing else is of interest to me and after a few months now, I am totally turned off and bored, rarely look at her insta unless someone here mentions something that is worthwhile looking at for no other reason than it is another car crash moment. I listened to a few of her podcasts, usually turned them off before finishing them, the ones I listened to she spent her time trying to justify her relationship, her divorce and swearing like a trooper. The only one I listed to right to the end was the one with her teenage daughter and I only listened to that a year after it was posted and because someone here mentioned it.

The problem with Caroline's social media is that her content is unbelievable and uninteresting.

Because her livelihood depends on the advertising she is doing, its just not trustworthy, neither is any of it very relevant as it is all over the place, you know she will sell anything. One day she is promoting online dating, next day cosmetic surgery, private travel one day and economy travel the next, A boring hotel whose decor looks like it came out of the 1960's and which Middle Eastern's, Asians or Russians might love, but they are not her demographic audience. So it's just not believable or relatable content.

She doesn't have a brand of her own, she is trying to make herself and Sergio a brand.

That is is not going to be sustainable for her, because sadly and unfairly, her age is against her, the people who are in her age group and demographic (middle age with teenagers and young adults) who might be interested in what she has to say, are turned off by her content, it is fake, shallow, irrelevant and the hustling is desperate.

The clothes she wears are dreadful, the make up is dreadful, the cosmetic surgery is dreadful, her marriage is dreadful, her husband is dreadful, her family life is dreadful, even their photoshopping is dreadful, and don't even get me started on his grammar and spelling.

But mostly, she comes across as a desperate middle aged woman, trying to cling on to a lost youth. If social media had been around when she was in her 20's she probably could have been a social media influencer, but now she is just a sad example of how a lot of middle aged women struggle to embrace the ageing process and facing getting older. A younger demographic will not even be remotely interested in her.

To be honest, the only reason I sometimes looked at her content is because I used to live in Dubai, that was my sole interest, nothing else is of interest to me and after a few months now, I am totally turned off and bored, rarely look at her insta unless someone here mentions something that is worthwhile looking at for no other reason than it is another car crash moment. I listened to a few of her podcasts, usually turned them off before finishing them, the ones I listened to she spent her time trying to justify her relationship, her divorce and swearing like a trooper. The only one I listed to right to the end was the one with her teenage daughter and I only listened to that a year after it was posted and because someone here mentioned it.
bravo, bravo you did a great job describing part if not all of what I think most of us feel. But this trip was the last straw for many- her total disrespect and ignorance (she doesn’t want to see or hear the less fortunate) hit a new level. You are absolutely right in the fact that she is trying to promote anything from dog food to shoes in the hopes something sticks. Her plan of the two of them being a brand is laughable at best as she alone is bad but add this guy to the mix and it’s insufferable!

You've said it all. She could really appeal to her own demographic if she wasn't trying to be something else all along. The whole narrative of them being a loved up couple or 'couple goals' is so far removed from reality. I cant see many middle aged women yearning for a 20 something year old childish boy hassling them with daft pranks 24/7 and putting it all on Instagram for everyone to see. They aren't funny or cute. Everything seems strained and planned for the cameras. I started to follow her from LOL DAYS and enjoyed the escapism of seeing her decadent but glamorous life with travels to see friends. Showing off but still oozing elegance. Car picking her up after a weekend with wealthy but elegant friends in Brussels for example. Ski trips with her family. Stopped following for a while then went back to have a look at her account and noticed this toy boy had started appearing and couldn't believe my eyes as it didn't seem too long after her divorce announcement. And since then something has gone. The elegant and refined side of the glamour has gone. Dubai seems like a plastic fake environment to live in so there isn't much for her to show outside her house other than highways and high-rise buildings and shopping malls. Tacky. But her home was beautiful and still worth following. Now that's gone and its just these two living in an apartment overlooking what looks like a future building site. We don't see much of her as a parent which is probably what her audience are interested in. We see too much of Sergio this and Sergio that and it's made me realise it is best to keep your partner and private life private and off camera. He wouldn't like that. And finally I'm sad to see her face beginning to change from too much filler. I do think she is a beautiful woman but is verging on crossing that line of having too much work done when she didn't need it in the first place.

Reactions: 7
This group is just going to get bigger and bigger as we are now finding out people really do not like those 2..when Real Housewives will come out, it will be worse.
I think that her demise was marrying IQ 27..she not only married down but the guy is just dumb as a rock, acts like a teenager, doesn't let her breath, is jealous of her kids, has no conversation, posts stories trying to show off like he's a millionaire etc.

I still can't shrug the Tindler Swindler vibe from him..
It’s official for me - I am referring to him as IQ27- I laugh every time I see that!!!

• Haha
Transcribing the clip of Sergio in a sports car with someone called Kris Fade.."and another one...right here...look at this!!!!"" Meanwhile person driving car says "ey! Aye aye!!!!" As they vroom off in their sports car. So deep and meaningful.

• Haha
  • Wow
You've said it all. She could really appeal to her own demographic if she wasn't trying to be something else all along. The whole narrative of them being a loved up couple or 'couple goals' is so far removed from reality. I cant see many middle aged women yearning for a 20 something year old childish boy hassling them with daft pranks 24/7 and putting it all on Instagram for everyone to see. They aren't funny or cute. Everything seems strained and planned for the cameras. I started to follow her from LOL DAYS and enjoyed the escapism of seeing her decadent but glamorous life with travels to see friends. Showing off but still oozing elegance. Car picking her up after a weekend with wealthy but elegant friends in Brussels for example. Ski trips with her family. Stopped following for a while then went back to have a look at her account and noticed this toy boy had started appearing and couldn't believe my eyes as it didn't seem too long after her divorce announcement. And since then something has gone. The elegant and refined side of the glamour has gone. Dubai seems like a plastic fake environment to live in so there isn't much for her to show outside her house other than highways and high-rise buildings and shopping malls. Tacky. But her home was beautiful and still worth following. Now that's gone and its just these two living in an apartment overlooking what looks like a future building site. We don't see much of her as a parent which is probably what her audience are interested in. We see too much of Sergio this and Sergio that and it's made me realise it is best to keep your partner and private life private and off camera. He wouldn't like that. And finally I'm sad to see her face beginning to change from too much filler. I do think she is a beautiful woman but is verging on crossing that line of having too much work done when she didn't need it in the first place.
You are exactly SPOT ON 👏. It was much better to watch her in her "old" Life which was more glitzy. Now you can just tell it's all fake and for the cameras.
For me, it's IQ27's presence that makes it unbearable and he is just going to bring her down. I am still not convinced she knows about this group because if she did, she could still reimage herself without the stain that he is in her Life.
I mean her children clearly don't like him, people don't like him and she is losing herself. The guy has absolutely ZERO redeeming qualities and just sucks the Life out of her. The problem if she dumps him is he will have no where to go, he is living through her..that's why he wants a baby to seal the deal

I think she is maybe going through some sort of post-divorce finding herself phase with her vision boards and her memes...but she would have possibly been better off going through this phase alone. And as a follower I would be more interested if she'd met a handsome silver fox in her own age group or older who gave her the space to be with her family.

Reactions: 1