Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so much younger and fresher and a lot thinner. Why would he be there attending a women’s conference- looking for a wealthy woman! They deserve each other. That was in April by December he had already moved to Dubai to be with her. Didn’t take these two morans long did it!

Reactions: 2
Okay that absolute buffoon threw himself off that caterpillar thing because she did and he cant do anything without her!!!! OMG!

Reactions: 1
Wait until the Real Housewives start..there is going to be a whole bunch of sleuths that will dig deep into that idiot Sergio, just wait and see what comes out.
As we mentioned, he has the Tinder Swindler vibe and has probably tried with other women when he was living in CA. The difference is they were smart enough to realize he was dumb as a rock but CS believed his Real Madrid football player BS.

I think that guy has an an IQ the same number as his age

Reactions: 3
Have we told you how happy we are that you found us!!! When I joined this thread it was just a few of us that kept it up daily but now we are really getting more people joining in on convesations and everyone brings so much knowledge - I don't know about you all and I am not embarased to tell you all but as soon as I get up - first thing i do is check this thread.
Hahha me too, with a cup of tea 😂

Reactions: 4
She
Wait until the Real Housewives start..there is going to be a whole bunch of sleuths that will dig deep into that idiot Sergio, just wait and see what comes out.
As we mentioned, he has the Tinder Swindler vibe and has probably tried with other women when he was living in CA. The difference is they were smart enough to realize he was dumb as a rock but CS believed his Real Madrid football player BS.

I think that guy has an an IQ the same number as his age
omg!!! So funny!!! IQ matching his age!!!good one. Yeah- once this guy gets some coverage they will eat him up slice. He had no idea - look what they are doing to Teresa from rhonj new boyfriend

She

omg!!! So funny!!! IQ matching his age!!!good one. Yeah- once this guy gets some coverage they will eat him up slice. He had no idea - look what they are doing to Teresa from rhonj new boyfriend
sorry- eat him up alive

Okay that absolute buffoon threw himself off that caterpillar thing because she did and he cant do anything without her!!!! OMG!
Ewwwww!!!!!!

Clicked on this thread because I recognised the name, I used to watch her on Ladies of London the drama show, didn’t realise she was an influencer now?

I’m 47 so I remember being 24-27. Such a beautiful time of life, you will change so much when you get to your 40s which CS is. Different attitude to life, he is still a baby. Everything is amazing. Throw a child in, life gets real pretty quickly

Clicked on this thread because I recognised the name, I used to watch her on Ladies of London the drama show, didn’t realise she was an influencer now?
She likes to think she is, lol. She seems to be influencing her way backwards at the moment, he’s not done much for her credibility marrying Sergio and they’re just a vacuous pair freeloading as much as they can.

She's not, the "influencer part after her name is meant to be sarcastic". The last thing she is IS an influencer : she sets a bad example of a mother, a bad example of being classy, etc.. She just promotes now a hotel(a ghost hotel in Dubai which is a tasteless as a Vegas hotel), an esthetic company in Dubai, health clinic in Austria and whatever she can get her hands on for FREE.. Freeloaders galore

531D99A7-9E23-451D-B8D5-6966FECA7D0E.jpeg

Only gone and given himself a job title! 🙈 I’ve followed this thread since first one and her since LOL days you are all brilliant at articulating exactly what I was thinking 👌🏻 This is my first post

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I started to listen to her podcasts and OMG you can't imagine how absolutely conceited this woman is. I am blown away that anyone would listen to her and take one ounce of advice. Who is she talking to that would even think her advice is reasonable. The stuff that comes out of her mouth is unreal, she is just horrific. And when he joins her he acts like he is some professional expert the way he tries to give advice. I couldn't listen to them anymore- they are that bad. If she is saying that she has that many hits on that podcast it is people listening to her make an ass of herself. It's bad enough to see her daily on social media but Oh my to listen to her on those podcasts it's nauseating. She has gotten worse since divorcing Cem because she is allowed to act out without any one holding her accountable.

Don't you think someone could check his writing before he sends something out. He wrote earlier "when you lots Caroline on the mountains" I am assuming he meant when you lose? But who knows with this guy. He has to send those out so quickly because he has to show everyone the top of a mountain like we never get out to see things like that. Caroline said on her podcast that he is a workaholic- wow- really- when does he actually have time to be a workaholic is that between Paris and the ski trip or the health clinic. Perhaps they both need the definition of what a workaholic is.

These two have no shame- they don't pay for anything. Was that Juliet's husband she so proudly motorboating another man with her toyboy standing right there. She looked totally wasted that night all sloppy and hanging over everyone. It was gross. I think Cem must have taken some type of different arrangement that left her unsteady on her feet. No man would keep me from my children for this amount of time. There is no way Cem is on that trip with there kids because we have someone that knows he is no where near the mountains.

For sure- I would rather be on a bed of nails then to sit at a table with these jokers for 5 minutes.

This chick Kristen Tutor is the sister of Tracy Tutor. I like Tracy she is hard working dating a much younger man but smart business woman and handling her divorce and relationship respectfully. As much as Caroline wants to dirty the water - Tracy is nothing like her at all. Her younger boyfriend actually has a career and works- hmmm, imagine that he works. The Tutor family have loads of money as their father is somebody wealthy- don't know what he does or did. Kristen Tutor went to the circus wedding and for a wedding gift gave the two morans a vacation to St. Barths I do believe. Another free trip- so don't let the next trip fool you they aren't paying for it- if they go to st. barths then that is the wedding gift.

I have never seen a woman put down food the way CS does. My God - she just shoves food in her mouth and eats with her mouth open it's gross. How can she eat all that heavy food and cheese and wine after fasting for one week at a health clinic? Her stomach has to be so upset if she really did fast at that place for a week. No body would eat all this heavy food if you were on a restricted diet a few days prior. I am beginning to wonder if those pictures at that clinic were staged?
Their father, Ron Tutor, is a real estate (developer) mogul; more recently, he bought into Miramax. Here's an interesting article about that:

Did anyone see the episode of Million Dollar Listing where Tracy visited Dubai to make a business pitch? She visited Caroline and a whole lot of people were like, "What?! How on earth do they know each other?" So learning about the Kristin connection now is helpful.

View attachment 1088859
Only gone and given himself a job title! 🙈 I’ve followed this thread since first one and her since LOL days you are all brilliant at articulating exactly what I was thinking 👌🏻 This is my first post
Welcome! 🤗

Trust me she is not! Welcome! We went to continue our thread before and can't get Influencer off the title. Glad you found us or maybe not depending on how you feel about her and her toyboy, giglio, uneducated, selfish husband.

Their father, Ron Tutor, is a real estate (developer) mogul; more recently, he bought into Miramax. Here's an interesting article about that:

Did anyone see the episode of Million Dollar Listing where Tracy visited Dubai to make a business pitch? She visited Caroline and a whole lot of people were like, "What?! How on earth do they know each other?" So learning about the Kristin connection now is helpful.

Welcome! 🤗
I am not sure how they originally met- maybe through their first husbands but Tracy is for sure keeping a arms distance from these two morans. As much as Caroline wants to act like they are close friends- I think it is more Juliet and Kristen friendship and Juliet introducing clown lips to the tutor family. Juliet may have known Kristen from when she lived in the US? Not sure what the connection is there. Clown Lips smells money in the air and runs towards it so if she knew this family had this type of wealth you best believed she is waiting in the wings. Classy women like Shiva who was her best friend for years has no connection with her since she left Cem.

She's not, the "influencer part after her name is meant to be sarcastic". The last thing she is IS an influencer : she sets a bad example of a mother, a bad example of being classy, etc.. She just promotes now a hotel(a ghost hotel in Dubai which is a tasteless as a Vegas hotel), an esthetic company in Dubai, health clinic in Austria and whatever she can get her hands on for FREE.. Freeloaders galore
as always, beautifully said!

View attachment 1088859
Welcome!!! Yes, we are a close knit group here don't really miss much. When we first started this thread it didn't have the traction it is getting now- it's great. The majority of social media she and this moran get are negative and the followers (cough,cough) that respond to their instagram post are made up accounts or people that may actually like them but between her podcast and youtube videos and this daily interactions not many redeemable qualities for these two.

Last edited:
Geez, I can't get over the amount of food this woman puts away! Damn, now she is eating this huge sausage sub. I am all for eating healthy and enjoying food especially when you are on holiday but she just left a health clinic (cough, cough) Also, they keep talking about these damn helmets they both have and I am wondering if they actually purchased them or they are renting them? Why would they buy 2 ski helmets to add to all this other damn luggage they are carting around and have to get home. Would be more sensible to rent ski equipment but why make a big deal and make people think you bought them if you didn't?

people are leaving some unkind comments on her instagram page after she posted a picture of the two of them with a caption "hanging on for dear life" imagine - the insenstitivity of that comment during this time. She is absolutely in a world that is not real. He is posing with the floral pants her mother bought him. And there is he sitting right next to her like a good lap dog does for his meal. Pathetic two but Karma comes around and isn't kind. Maybe you should put humanity on your vision board numbnuts!

Last edited:
Yes the Tracy tutor connection is though Juliet. Juliet went to college (USC) with Kristin Tutor. My insta-sleuthing leads me to believe that she introduced Caroline to Kristin during the LoL days and then something caused a fallout between Juliet and Kristin, while Caro and Kristin became close. The Tutors are about as “old money” as you can get in LA (where nothing is actually old). But that doesn’t mean they are classy! Just google the dad Ron Tutor and you will read about various scandals. Kristin’s ex husband is/was in jail for financial fraud. None of these people have any class whatsoever! It is hilarious that a straight up gold-digger like Shiva Safai who allowed herself to have sex with that nasty lizard Mohamed Hadid is somehow emerging as “classy” in this scenario. Just goes to show how gross and scheming all these other players are. In other news it looks like Sophie’s boyfriend is slowly emerging from the shadows. He will no doubt regret it! It really does make these clowns look absolutely foolish to be posting their meal #1999 at Bagatelle while a war is going on not that far away. For the love of god, stop posting yourselves singing along to 90s music and have some dignity! Not saying they shouldn’t carry on skiing, but read the room!!! Oh wait, do Caroline and Sergio even know how to read? 😂

Oooh I just looked at the comments on her last post. So who cares to float a guess as to why the negative comments have stayed up on her recent posts? The balloon video (from their tiny dumpy double room in Paris) is still on her feed, still with hundreds of negative comments blasting them for being littering idiots. The assistants in Dubai have had two weeks to clean that tit up! At the very least Caroline and/or Sergio could’ve acknowledged the feedback from their “community” - that’s what real influencers do, they “engage”.
And now the comments on the tone deafness of her recent post are going unchecked. I wonder if their latest crew of assistants have jumped ship. That woman Karen (who Sergio seems to have a huge crush on!!!) appeared to be very competent and even sort of classy herself. Hopefully she moved onto a real job where her skills can be valued rather than debasing herself by shlepping around/acting as nursemaid for these two dolts.
Ok and last comment for now and I hope these losers actually read this (this one is mainly for Sophie): posting “#peace“ while you’re tipsily frugging at Bagatelle is not the thing!! Get your dumb ass off of Instagram today and keep your silly holiday photos to yourself for a little while. Someone please get these people a proper social media consultant! They really have lost the plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sophie looks tired in her latest pic. Also she’s posted a pic of her and her ( I guess) boyfriend? I didn’t think she was going public

Yes the Tracy tutor connection is though Juliet. Juliet went to college (USC) with Kristin Tutor. My insta-sleuthing leads me to believe that she introduced Caroline to Kristin during the LoL days and then something caused a fallout between Juliet and Kristin, while Caro and Kristin became close. The Tutors are about as “old money” as you can get in LA (where nothing is actually old). But that doesn’t mean they are classy! Just google the dad Ron Tutor and you will read about various scandals. Kristin’s ex husband is/was in jail for financial fraud. None of these people have any class whatsoever! It is hilarious that a straight up gold-digger like Shiva Safai who allowed herself to have sex with that nasty lizard Mohamed Hadid is somehow emerging as “classy” in this scenario. Just goes to show how gross and scheming all these other players are. In other news it looks like Sophie’s boyfriend is slowly emerging from the shadows. He will no doubt regret it! It really does make these clowns look absolutely foolish to be posting their meal #1999 at Bagatelle while a war is going on not that far away. For the love of god, stop posting yourselves singing along to 90s music and have some dignity! Not saying they shouldn’t carry on skiing, but read the room!!! Oh wait, do Caroline and Sergio even know how to read? 😂

Oooh I just looked at the comments on her last post. So who cares to float a guess as to why the negative comments have stayed up on her recent posts? The balloon video (from their tiny dumpy double room in Paris) is still on her feed, still with hundreds of negative comments blasting them for being littering idiots. The assistants in Dubai have had two weeks to clean that tit up! At the very least Caroline and/or Sergio could’ve acknowledged the feedback from their “community” - that’s what real influencers do, they “engage”.
And now the comments on the tone deafness of her recent post are going unchecked. I wonder if their latest crew of assistants have jumped ship. That woman Karen (who Sergio seems to have a huge crush on!!!) appeared to be very competent and even sort of classy herself. Hopefully she moved onto a real job where her skills can be valued rather than debasing herself by shlepping around/acting as nursemaid for these two dolts.
Ok and last comment for now and I hope these losers actually read this (this one is mainly for Sophie): posting “#peace“ while you’re tipsily frugging at Bagatelle is not the thing!! Get your dumb ass off of Instagram today and keep your silly holiday photos to yourself for a little while. Someone please get these people a proper social media consultant! They really have lost the plot.
Just a bunch of Low Life, Self Indulgent PISSHEADED Chavs

Sophie looks tired in her latest pic. Also she’s posted a pic of her and her ( I guess) boyfriend? I didn’t think she was going public
Caroline filmed Sophie dancing & then asking then asked the Boyfriend if he was proud of her !

After getting slated about Partying etc., & having the audacity to Post it, while millions of people in Ukraine are in a Living Hell, She just posted this.
Too Little too Late Dumb Ass 😡

Sophie Stanbury- 2nd & 3rd pics - Aftet posting her obviously INSINCERE 1st Pic
A complete and utter MORON 😖

Attachments

Last edited:
Caroline 100% reads here. Shes made several comments about things that have been commented here. One was showing her 'friends' and then saying yes i do have friends. 😂😂

Reactions: 3