Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Laughing at lots of you not knowing who Ronan keating is 😂 guess I assumed tattle was mostly Brits, obviously not.

Caroline looked like such a twat at that shit gig, she’s so desperate 😂

Reactions: 5

Patsy Fritatas

She is posting those shoes because they are the latest ‘hard to find’ Valentino platforms that all the young influencers are wearing. See below pic from Caro Daur who has 3.5 million followers, is at all the shows and gets gifted all the latest pieces.
It doesn't make them nice.

Aaah! Sizzle reel for RHOD is out and Caroline looks so old and haggard next to the other ladies!!! Like seriously old lady vibes with those fingerless gloves. I take this to indicate that she’s going to get a shitty edit on the show, like maybe the producers don’t like her 😂 Also her dress is absolutely hideous and the opposite of chic, especially stacked up next to the other Dubai ladies (with the exception of the other Caroline and her gross nails). American audiences really liked her on LoL because she had that frosty posh British vibe. It will be interesting to see what they think of her now that’s she’s just a wanna be Larsa Pippen.
Her dress stands out so much compared to the others. It’s like a cheap prom dress. So strange. Maybe they got her that to hide her duck feet walk!!?

• Haha

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
Oh Lord, this idiot is actually in my city now!!! Yuck! She must think she is really special that she can twice go to airports to get into the US without the proper paperwork. Absolutely loved to see her turned away. Next time be prepared lady! how does this woman not have the proper paperwork in advance to her travels? He does, but she doesn't? Hmmm, looks like he is paying more attention to his needs then hers. As much as these two morans hire and she brags about having staff- someone can't be assigned to keeping up with travel requirements? He is absolutely nauseating to watch but did notice he isn't carring his purple YSL backpack or did I just miss it? She was so happy to send him on his way and that little pout he does and says "I am really going to cry" is beyond cringeworthy.

The only reason he is in first class is because of her, in fact the only reason that man even exist is because of her.

She has to have a sense of freedom, no one can be with someone as annoying as that child is and not need a break. She says it all the time he doesn't leave her alone.
There's no way she 'forgot' to get an ESTA, this is all done for attention, but she's not fooling anyone. But she's probably glad to be rid of him for a day

I wonder how he will know where to go when he gets to NYC
Sugar momma probably pinned the directions to his t-shirt!

I wonder how he will know where to go when he gets to NYC
Sugar momma probably pinned the directions to his t-shirt!

Last edited:

mdaadm

Ditto on the unfollowing. It made me feel dirty to have these two’s stories on my feed everyday. My working theory is that Caroline’s intelligence was very borderline to begin with, but in her earlier life she was pulled up by those around her and by her “posh” lifestyle. Now that she is surrounded with low-life grifters and graspers, her true persona is leaking out, and this is the bloated/drunk/mean/lazy/cold/narcissistic side that IQ27 somehow thinks is Ahhh-mazing. Aside from the incessant cursing, her syntax and style of speaking are not at all upper class any more. She takes more after the brainless vapid international influencer style of speaking where everything starts with “you guys....”.
And today’s frizzy hair combined with yesterday’s closeup of her ass in a bathing suit are really not a good look. And my god those Chanel bathrobes! These two look like low-life wannabe Russians 🤦🏽‍♀️

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Caroline just in case you haven't already picked up on it yet - your over the top selfish behavor and lack of humanity to the less fortunate is exactly why Cem is not in your life anymore and you are supporting a 27 year old who my 2 year old niece who is bilingual in spanish and english has a better vocabulary. Look in the mirror at your haggard self and ask yourself was it all worth it.

OMG- they are probably so pissed off right now.

For sure they read these comments as we are really growing at page 6 in less than 48 hours. He is quieter and not using words like epic, amazing instead replaced it with that looks so much better. Also, he is not speaking in the videos as much as he was a few days ago. I love it- lets keep them on their toes.
This group is just going to get bigger and bigger as we are now finding out people really do not like those 2..when Real Housewives will come out, it will be worse.
I think that her demise was marrying IQ 27..she not only married down but the guy is just dumb as a rock, acts like a teenager, doesn't let her breath, is jealous of her kids, has no conversation, posts stories trying to show off like he's a millionaire etc.

I still can't shrug the Tindler Swindler vibe from him..

npadcr

Chatty Member
Major cringe 😬 😬
OMG- my eyes and vision will never be the same. And somehow this moran thinks he looks cool in this outfit. If I had a choice between him or Dubai Miquel I would have to go with Dubai Miquel and trust me that isn't saying alot. This punk is revolting.

Omg soooooo gay ! If my husband went like that to a costume party I would really wonder.. 😂
Ditto!!! I have held off on responding on a person's sexuality but because he is now blantantly not trying to hide it I can only speak what I see. Your husband or none of our husbands would go out of the house dressed like that for a costume party- as we wouldn't get in the car with them looking like that. I guess she can't tell him who "feminine" he looks dressed like this she may be fearful of one of his abrupt responses that include a red face and pinching her face or forcing himself on her.

I remember that.
She had a Wig & a hooker style outfit on. I thought it was Fancy Dress, but apparently Not !
They looked so, beyond Trashy.
Yeah, trash attracts trash so considering how he looks and he thinks he looks good that he would suggest her to wear that outfit so she can make a fool of herself. He is getting really good at letting her make a fool of herself. I know she is ultimately responsible for herself but this guy has a hold on her that she just can't shake. I don't feel sorry for her as she is a very unkind, nasty person that Karma has come back to visit but I do have feelings for any woman that is manipulated by a man.

Major cringe 😬 😬
This should be outlawed. IQ -0 there is a specific website that you may want to post that picture on that you may get the response you are looking for.

Oh if only he had tripped 😂😂
I guess his new bit is that he will show off his body in hopes that women ( but mostly men) will find him attractive. Still nothing tops the video of him storming through the door with those white pants and strike that pose. He figures that some modeling agency will see these images and show an interest in him. Actually, this moran has already tried a job in modeling through Nike and doesn't look like it took him anywhere. He is not an attractive man because as sooon as he opens his mouth any looks are lost on his immature mannerism and grammer school vocabulary.

OK so the information from Dubai isn't really mind boggling because it's pretty much everything we already know : they are known to be freeloaders, he's the dumbest person they have ever met (those were the exact words), when they are out with "friends" he never pays, no one understands what she is doing with a guy like that (also exact words) and lastly my friend said "we don't know if he's gay or not" . The rest I already mentioned in previous comments (shunned from the "high society", etc) so nothing mind blowing.
OK now to the stories.. Ah heck what's the point it was just lame as usual..apart from her eating a ton of minicupcakes, guess the diet lasted one day this week lol

100%
That doesn't surprise me one bit that this freeholder wouldn't pick up a barbill or dinner tab for anyone. If it isn't a free meal at the ghost hotel where he probably doesn't even tip - he has no money to treat another couple for a drink more or less dinner. I bet they were so cheap with the food at their wedding- didn't someone say that they served only pizza at the party the night before? Imagine, eating a frekin slice of pizza at a evening party.I am sure they had a cash bar too. Would love to know what food they had at their actual wedding because I am sure they got the cheapest package they could - they just look like cheap people for sure.

CS is telling us that she has never been so busy then she is now. She said that she has so much work that she can't take on anymore work. She said that she doesn't care anymore about money and will not do busniness with anyone that makes her gut feel ill. She is going on and on about how great she is doing and working hard but what she doesn't say is what the hell he does all day. I thought they were a perfect working couple together but she never says what his part in all her work is. Freeloader comes to mind.

Last edited:

Patsy Fritatas

Sergio always always looks as if he is out of place in the company of all these much older people. What could he have in common?

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
There he goes, walking through the empty lobby of the ghost hotel still banging on about the wedding. Jesus, build a bridge and get over it...Grrr!

• Haha

Patsy Fritatas

Morning peeps! So here we go this morning with the "affirmation textbook", "zootcases" and of course stories of the fugly color car driving to tacky ghost hotel for a night away lol. Yeah, much needed time away from the kids as they do so much for them ugh. Going to be an other boring day of stories of tacky ghost restaurants, tacky ghost pool, tacky ghost hotel rooms... Even we here will run out of things to comment on as it's always the same boring and predictable crap 🙄
True. She HAS to be bored with this now! Thisbis what I think the situation is. She cannot leave Dubai as Cem is maybe insisting that the kids live there until they're 18. Because other than that I cannot see why she would want to be there at all!

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Don't know about anyone else but I thi k she looks particularly miserable at the moment. Is it the criticism about how she's looking? Or the comments on sergios insta about her? Or maybe she's just tired? Dunno but she isn't happy and hasn't posted much today.
Shes said on her latest podcast that she does the social media thing because of her job. Basically its not her thing and she wouldnt be doing it if it wasnt her job. You can tell she isnt into it whenever sergio films her, and to be honest i would feel the same as he always has a camera in her face! I guess shes got no choice though as how else is she going to earn money? Cant rely on dumbo can she 🤦‍♀️

Edit to add- i also think shes tired after all that travelling

Patsy Fritatas

I’m finding watching this really quite sad, there’s something really wrong with all of this and it’s getting harder and harder for Caroline to hide her depression. She’s tired more and more, she’s isolated more now than she ever was in lockdown, he is sucking the actual life out of her. If she’s in peri menopause, which is very likely at her age then it can be such a traumatic time for a woman and the last thing you feel like is having a petulant toddler hanging round you constantly demanding attention. It was so lovely to see her just hanging out with Yasmin eating cake, until he comes along and berates her for it, makes her feel like shit and then drags her off to the gym, he just can’t not have the perfect woman on his arm.
You said it all. 👏 I think he is draining the energy right out of her. And her 'job' too. Having to travel all the time. She must just be exhausted.

mdaadm

I follow a handful of cute family travel bloggers, including the Bucket List Family who are pretty well known. They were at Soneva resorts in the Maldives in the last few months, clearly the resorts are doing a big influencer marketing push. The hilarious thing is that these families with actual legitimate toddlers were so much better behaved and brought so much more to their stories. If I was paying $1k or more per night for a fantasy vacation and then I had to see Caroline’s burnt ass sleeping on a couch in the middle of a 3 start michellin restaurant, I would be asking for my money back. There are “instagram husbands” out there who truly lift their wife’s brands, create polished content etc. Not Sergio. How ironic that her last podcast was all about her being a judgy bitch towards women who are “self-destructing”. She also calls out friends who don’t get real with their friends who are self-destructing. So, ok, Caroline, if you have any real friends out there, hopefully one of them will alert you to the fact that YOU. ARE. SELF. DESTRUCTING. It’s not just drinking drugs and sex from the rafters that constitutes self-destructing - it’s also making terrible decisions like marrying your boy toy, and filling your face and body with toxic poison, and filling your life with grifters and low-lifes. Classic downward spiral. Someone please get real with her! And someone please alert these brands (like the Sofitel Paris) that Caroline and Sergio do not influence anything positive. They are desperate moochers who can’t even bother to produce decent content.

• Heart
  • Sad

vjbdlnmp

Ha ! Just saw the gazillion stories of the concert..I don't even know who this singer is 😒 but he's cute and looks like he has a sweet family.
Anyhooo all to say is that I read the comments under her post about her and the idiot dancing at the concert and seems people are beginning to wake up to their antics..and that's just the first couple hours since she posted lol.
I screenshot them before Ms Nospine deletes them 😂

Well it's not exactly Saville Row.. These are just local suit makers who slapped an English name to their brand. I know for a fact you can have custom shirts made (from buttons to initials to thread color to pocket to collar to material etc) at these local suit makers for about $40 to $80 depending on what you choose. It's hardly a Brioni or Tom Ford type price so the fact he's filming it like he's at Turnball & Asser is laughable. Even for something as dumb as a suit fitting, he thinks it makes him look important and rich.
BTW, you think a high quality tailor would make white trousers that are see through? Look again, you can see the pockets through the material 😂😂😂
Oh trust me I put my comments in there too! They are so disgusting-- enough is enough. Her standing up there waving to people like she is part of the show- is sickening. I don't even know who this guy is but figures these two would try and steal the spotlight. I was surprised to see that amount of people negatively comment- people are finally seeing what we have been seeing.

Had a great first week on this thread, so glad I found you all 🙂
Welcome, we are so glad you found us too! We are like a big happy family here and enjoy sharing stories together.

I m

I mean TAILOR 🤩
Ha ! Just saw the gazillion stories of the concert..I don't even know who this singer is 😒 but he's cute and looks like he has a sweet family.
Anyhooo all to say is that I read the comments under her post about her and the idiot dancing at the concert and seems people are beginning to wake up to their antics..and that's just the first couple hours since she posted lol.
I screenshot them before Ms Nospine deletes them 😂

Well it's not exactly Saville Row.. These are just local suit makers who slapped an English name to their brand. I know for a fact you can have custom shirts made (from buttons to initials to thread color to pocket to collar to material etc) at these local suit makers for about $40 to $80 depending on what you choose. It's hardly a Brioni or Tom Ford type price so the fact he's filming it like he's at Turnball & Asser is laughable. Even for something as dumb as a suit fitting, he thinks it makes him look important and rich.
BTW, you think a high quality tailor would make white trousers that are see through? Look again, you can see the pockets through the material 😂😂😂
Joan I just love your comments they always make me laugh. Yup, he is doing his usual standing there being filmed while people fuss all over him like he is all that. He just loves all that attention. I guess she is paying for that cheap suit. There is nothing worse then seeing someone like this classless joker act like he is better than others. He has no class, never has and it shows in everything he does. The pants are cheap, you can see the pockets which shows how cheap the material is and also the fit is completely off in the front- it should lay flat instead of bunched up. He is absolutely gross

Last edited:
  • Heart

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
@Joan on Third does Cem follow Caroline & Sergio?
Great question, never thought you'd look! So I did (boy my day is getting so exciting 😂) and no he doesn't and neither do they

He just couldn't let this woman go to the movies with her children and have some alone time- could he? He is absolutely disgusting- he has to be involved with her every second of they day because he is so afraid that he will miss out on something. A decent man that loves his wife would stay home and let her enjoy alone time with her children so she can bond with them or allow the kids to talk in privacy without this ass listening to everything that is said. He has to be in every picture, conversation, car ride, dinner and even when she goes out with her girlfriends for drinks their is his ass - the only guy at the table of woman- but he doesn't care. How can it be that she can so clearly see the fault and critisize her ex husband, her girlfriends , people that comment negatively on her gram stories but when it comes to this manipultive fool she says nothing.

Wow, I wouldn't imagine he would but maybe?
You know you are so right.. For her to critcisze others she does not it with such ease but when one person criticizes her, she name shames her on Instagram. I noticed that the Instagram user who posted on their posts about this thread has been deleted by them.. They have no spine..

Now we are going to have to add "daily visits to the townhouse" to our list of their activities
Let's resume (I really have nothing to do right now so let me dig on)

Nails ✅
Hair ✅
Tan ✅
Cosmesurge ✅
Picture of car ✅
Visit to townhouse ✅
Computers on bed ✅

Forget anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha