Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mdaadm

Maybe she reported the troll to Instagram? If you’re a verified celebrity (blue check) I think there are anti-bullying measures where trolls/bullies can be suspended.

npadcr

Chatty Member
Woohooo it looks like the whole gang is here - thanks to 90Sgal for setting us up!! So time to catch up on the bozos on the slopes!

npadcr

Chatty Member
L

That photo is the definition of “Suck Up”
I know right? I see this picture of one that shows lets
I don’t think I have ever mocked another commenter on here, and I have been on quite a few threads. I understand things get lost & misconstrued - we all do it.

Believe me this is a very tame thread - other threads would want & expect a form of evidence (not even kidding) but as I said - I am confused by the message so I merely asked if I had read it wrong & as the scenario in my head was becoming highly amused by my (extremely over active imagination) it’s own interpretation.

Kinda confused myself by it all … 😂
I don’t think I have ever mocked another commenter on here, and I have been on quite a few threads. I understand things get lost & misconstrued - we all do it.

Believe me this is a very tame thread - other threads would want & expect a form of evidence (not even kidding) but as I said - I am confused by the message so I merely asked if I had read it wrong & as the scenario in my head was becoming highly amused by my (extremely over active imagination) it’s own interpretation.

Kinda confused myself by it all … 😂
Agreed, lets move on.

Agreed, things get lost in translation - time to move on .

Patsy Fritatas

I wonder why they left early? Is it possible she was asked to leave because of what she was wearing? Or had too much to drink maybe?

Patsy Fritatas

Bwahahaha IQ27 story walking to that ugly color car (WHY would one choose such an ugly color "foil" when the original white was so much prettier 🙄) and writing "meetings".. Yes sure, we all believe that, sure Sherlock, sure..everyone knows you don't do crap from here to Dubai.
Her stories so far today : showing the interior of the apartment with the maid cleaning..just proves once again she doesn't read us. So what Caroline? I have 3 people working in my house but you won't see me doing stories of them cooking and cleaning to show my friends..they know already lol.
Honestly, the Lego story, at first I thought she was talking about IQ27 😂😂😂
Me too!!!! But even with the kids he is doing the oh-my-gad!!!! And yep CS making sure to get the 'staff' into the shot!

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
I thought the same thing, just slopping up this apartment. What is wrong with her putting food all over him - she does it all the time. Just recently she put icecream on his face at that drunken party she went to with the hooker dress. They stayed in on their first night in NYC- what where are all these friends that love her so much, no dinner at the hot spots? Ummm, maybe because they can't get any freebies and they can't afford the prices for a dinner?

OH, he deletes my replies all the time.

Tell us what did you say, I am curious now

But the real question is what is this ass doing with this legs?

Didn't see this- let me go listen, will be right back!

Omg- he is so gross. Nothing attracive about him AT ALL. I don't know how she let him even touch her. She really enjoys making him look like a fool doesn't she and I am kinda liking it.

I am with you, who would send him a message- if I was on a deserted island or in prison and he was the only person I could contact- I would just stay on the island and in jail. He really is getting into himself like he is this new cool rich upcoming influencer that we all need to start to follow. He is working out more and getting biceps like a 10th grade high school boy. Absolutely repulsive.

I just went to the website and he is charging $45 dollars for one person and $315 for a business. Okay, what business would use him for a Cameo appearance. He does 2 seperate examples and he has his shirt off and he said he is here for us women just book him. I will never be the same after watching that.
Omg i cant stop laughing! 🤣🤣

Misty Morning

He was a Narcissistic little shit even then !!!

I cant believe any woman would want to be away so often to so many different places without her children. The odd trip away with your partner yes ok even if he, IQ27, is a massive pain in the ass. But surely it's time for her to take the kids. Maybe the NYC trip will be for the kids. Let's wait and see!! Anyone want to place a bet? Will she take them? Will she not take them?

Oh dear god he's showing the staff packing their bags. He just cant help himself can he? Disgusting arrogant man.
How can she be taking them out of School?
Don’t think they’ll be going in a million years.

Attachments

Last edited:

npadcr

Chatty Member
Hallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord!
Bit concerning thats he inserts this God stuff every now and then. Maybe in Spanish it's more a turn of phrase but it translates like he is very religious🤔

View attachment 1141324
It's a big joke. This moran is trying to pull the, " I am a latin Catholic and I believe in God" bullcrap. Numbnuts where was that religion when you were running around with a married woman and moving to Dubai with no job, family or friends so she had no chance of working her marrriage out - you saw to that. Quit using religion to make you look like a better person. I am sure your religion also thinks that you should be out working, helping the less fortunate, and show humility not be boastful, narcisstic, manipulative. Quit using religion when it is convenient- you weren't married in a religious ceremony as you are catholic and are unable to marry a divorced woman with children. Absolutely disgusting.

Hallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord!
Bit concerning thats he inserts this God stuff every now and then. Maybe in Spanish it's more a turn of phrase but it translates like he is very religious🤔

View attachment 1141324

Finally.....what the hell are those brown stretchy shorts???? Kim Kardashian has a lot to answer for bringing all this brown shit into fashion😂

View attachment 1141330
Is their a reason this woman can't pull her shirt and jackets up over both shoulders. This always having a bare shoulder showing it getting old. Also, their are just certain things woman shouldn't wear out in public after the age of 45 and these disgusting biker shorts are one. They aren't cute on her and she isn't in her early 20's which is the age group that normally wear them. If IQ27 is dressing her (which I think is the case) maybe somebody should remind him that as much as he wants it to be different- she is 46!!!!

Staff who do it have probably walked out & gone to work for ‘Normal People’

OF

Of course she does.
He hasn’t got a Pot to Piss not

H

He’s another Moron
IQ27 couldn't begin to pay the lease on the Porsche and he certainly can't afford to pay the auto insurance given his age and he is male. Insurance at that age/gender is very expensive. So she probably has the car leased in her name and has it listed under her business as well. He has no money to afford daily items ( he wears the same clothes and shoes) so she is picking up any bills he has. He has nothing to offer this woman- but has he can do to bring her down.

Last edited:

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
WE all just want to stay together so that we can continue on this thread. She despises the fact that we are out here critiquing her dreadful, fake life but it all fair clown lips when you put your life out on social media. She has more things to worry about besides our little thread. If she was a smart woman she would take this criticism and use it to turn this mess she has created around. Her first step should be getting read of her unemployed, clinglly, immature husband.
It’s the level of delusion at this point which is comical. A 7 page thread causing a hacker to get involved, I find hilarious. I don’t believe anything about this “story”, it’s beyond comical.

I am confused by this we all want to stay together as if everyone who comments on the threads is going to be sent to different corners of the internet - nothing is going to happen at all, nothing. So please don’t stress or worry.

It sounds like something Coleen Rooney did with the “random” stories … honestly, this has just made me laugh.

Hacker’s shutting down a 7 page thread because of people opinions of a woman not that many people know who she is unless they watched LOL or seen her in DM because of who she used to date. 😂

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Very well said! The promoting dog food and the diamond necklace along with every thing else is about the worst thing she could have ever done besides bringing IQ27 into her life. He has managed to make a complete mockery of anything she may have had respectability on. And she has actually married this joker! I mean look at what he has her resorting too now for income and tgus is only 2 years in. It’s quite disturbing!

You are right when you said they are coming across as desperate and trying anything to pay the bills- let’s not forget between the selling of dog food, ghost hotel, diamonds, matchmaking. Tanning, shoes, to just name a few- she claims to be a brand ambassador- of what? Her look that got her noticed years ago has now morphed into a middle age, bloated, hard looking woman. There are so many beautiful women out there- who is going to use her to represent? She is not relatable to the average audience and the wealthy are probably laughing their arses off at her and IQ27. This brand herself that she brags about was years ago- that person no longer exists. For the sake of money and being a celebrity she knew she would have to change things up or no reality show would be interested in her. Now look at her- was it worth it?

💯 percent agree on everything you just said. It’s all there-you hit the nail on the head!!
Like I said, IQ27 will unfortunately be her demise.. I really hope she wakes up and dumps this lazy good for nothing clown, it's the only way for her to be redeemable because Oh Boy is Real Housewives going to be vicious on him

npadcr

Chatty Member
Well honestly if CS wakes up and realizes IQ27 is a weight, pulls her down, is not good for her "image" then at a minimum we will have achieved something .. Maybe, just maybe we could come to like her but only on the basis she becomes real again and shows us real life emotions, real life stories..not bs made up stuff we've seen since she's been with that leech..
Yup, she would have to make some major life changes and start with getting rid of IQ27. Admit, he was a big mistake show some humanity and then maybe just maybe she could make a come back. It will never happen - she doesn't see herself as the problem.

Last edited: