Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t do IVF, just froze her eggs, apparently. She did complain once of feeling rough from the hormones to produce the eggs, but that was it. Something that was interesting and would have made good content she just brushed aside, obviously not glamorous enough for her.

Did anyone see her stories, where she was really getting annoyed with him and she said 'can someone get him away from me, can anyone find him something to do'!' he was livid, he put his hand over her mouth so she couldn't say anymore and said 'I'm working' with a really nasty glare to her.

He is feeling sensitive about his idle work shy life !

Reactions: 2
How could he block you twice? Did he unblock you then blocked you again?
must have....I never could figure that one out either

Did anyone see her stories, where she was really getting annoyed with him and she said 'can someone get him away from me, can anyone find him something to do'!' he was livid, he put his hand over her mouth so she couldn't say anymore and said 'I'm working' with a really nasty glare to her.

He is feeling sensitive about his idle work shy life !
No, I missed that - when was that? Damn I would have loved to have seen that.

must have....I never could figure that one out either

No, I missed that - when was that? Damn I would have loved to have seen that.
I just saw it - she basically saying- go away find something to do . But this is the same man she said on her podcast last week that he is a workaholic and that she needs to get two desk together so that they can look at each other all day long. It's not normal or cute for these two to be laying on the phone horsing around like a bunch of kids. He has stunted emotional growth for sure and she is doing anything to make it look like her marriage is so much fun. Either way - yuck!

I thought the same. My friend lives in Dubai and spends most weekends there with her children, checking out the different country areas. It looks amazing.
They wouldn't think about doing anything like that- it doesn't have to do with extravagant dinners with wasteful amounts of food, or clothes, cars and jewelry that are either on loan, rented or sold after wearing. This goes to show just how superficial these two really are. It's all a superficial relationship - smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So what are these two morans (tm) up to today? Apart from him being caught with his pants down🙄
She’s deffo reading this blog.
After people saying she doesn’t have real friends, she’s in a Restaurant with some Dodgy looking Sorts, saying I’m here with All My Friends, in a way, that you know she’s peed off. She’s got a top on, with her Baps full on display.
I’m surprised it’s even allowed in Dubai. !

Attachments

After people saying she doesn’t have real friends, she’s in a Restaurant with some Dodgy looking Sorts, saying I’m here with All My Friends, in a way, that you know she’s peed off. She’s got a top on, with her Baps full on display.
That top is hideous. And IQ27 hovering in the background. Also can I mention her daughter having to ask her mum to pay her some attention!? Do you think CS was reading Tattle and completely distracted?😂😂

• Haha
He's too dumb to understand anyway, he probably would take it as a compliment
Exactly what i thought when i saw that lol.
Awful top. Why does it look like something her teenage daughter would wear 🤷‍♀️ cant imagine sergio was happy with her having her front on display 😂 honestly with these 2 the laughter is never ending 🤣

I was watching some old youtube video on their sc and family channel, and in it the daughter was doing an impression of sergio and calling him gay. Think she's hit the nail on the head!

Watch from 16.00 to see her impressiom of him.

Awful top. Why does it look like something her teenage daughter would wear 🤷‍♀️ cant imagine sergio was happy with her having her front on display 😂 honestly with these 2 the laughter is never ending 🤣

I was watching some old youtube video on their sc and family channel, and in it the daughter was doing an impression of sergio and calling him gay. Think she's hit the nail on the head!

OH.......MY......GOD!!!!!! She thinks he is gay!!! 😂

You should all unfollow them. Seriously - I did the other day. I don't believe in supporting revolting people by following them. (You can still check out the page without actually following)

And Caroline seems to have a serious personality disorder - and let's be honest, we already have FAR too many people with serious personality disorders in positions of fame and fortune in this world.

So unfollow her. Don't give her your support and endorsement by following her.

Hopefully she'll soon see her followers diminish.

Last edited:

"Even the cups are made out of gold...look how hamazing theese ees!!"

• Haha
OK just did a 24h of recap of comments and stories before I head back out... Soooo here goes : what CS wore last night was hideous and vulgar. That is EXACTLY what the people I know there say about her outfits and she gave a prime example last night. Compare that to Nina Ali s class.. Now THAT'S a woman that has it.
The other Caroline (Brooks), is going to also be sore to watch..just go take a look at her Instagram stories..narcissist much? She's also verging on the vulgar but let's give her the benefit of the doubt. I heard that while filming RHODUBAI, the 2 Caroline's ganged up.. Am not even surprised as you can tell the witch vibes from both.
Now on to what she is wearing today...seriously? First of all we've already seen this hideous dress several times before, second it looks like it's made out of towel cloth, something you'd wear to go to the beach, third it's vulgar and classless once again..if she's going to the Gold Cup l have to get in touch with my friend there as him and his wife attend and they are not fans of hers AT ALL.

Lastly, I will reiterate that no, she DOES NOT read us, especially when yesterday I said the foil on IQ27 car was horrible and she still posted 2 stories. Still posted stories of her maids, still posted stories of him doing nothing.. So no she does not read otherwise she would post stories not giving us ammunition

I have thought that all along that she probably googles herself or somehow stumbled on this thread. Anyhoo, WTF with that top? I am so confused- I thought Dubai was so conservative and women had to cover up? This picture shouts out " Hey everbody look at me" also, if I went out dressed like that my husband would be like ummmmm, are you crazy! You mean to tell me IQ27 is okay with his new bride of less than 3 months going out with side boobs? Caroline, girlfriend, give it up. Not to mention- it's an ugly top (color) and meant for a much younger woman. Does this look like a woman that is ready to settle down and have a baby? I would think not.

OK just did a 24h of recap of comments and stories before I head back out... Soooo here goes : what CS wore last night was hideous and vulgar. That is EXACTLY what the people I know there say about her outfits and she gave a prime example last night. Compare that to Nina Ali s class.. Now THAT'S a woman that has it.
The other Caroline (Brooks), is going to also be sore to watch..just go take a look at her Instagram stories..narcissist much? She's also verging on the vulgar but let's give her the benefit of the doubt. I heard that while filming RHODUBAI, the 2 Caroline's ganged up.. Am not even surprised as you can tell the witch vibes from both.
Now on to what she is wearing today...seriously? First of all we've already seen this hideous dress several times before, second it looks like it's made out of towel cloth, something you'd wear to go to the beach, third it's vulgar and classless once again..if she's going to the Gold Cup l have to get in touch with my friend there as him and his wife attend and they are not fans of hers AT ALL.

Lastly, I will reiterate that no, she DOES NOT read us, especially when yesterday I said the foil on IQ27 car was horrible and she still posted 2 stories. Still posted stories of her maids, still posted stories of him doing nothing.. So no she does not read otherwise she would post stories not giving us ammunition
Love your recaps! I am going now to look up this Caroline Brooks now as I don't know who she is.

OH.......MY......GOD!!!!!! She thinks he is gay!!! 😂
OMG, I just watched it and can't believe what came out of that girl's mouth. First of all- she seem to be impaired? But she straight up went in and put his clothes on and called him gay? Did you see the part where CS told him to take the video down - he never did. And she wants us to believe that her kids love and respect this guy. Now, I can't stop watching them - one is worst then the other and I thought I had seen most of them. I am trying to find the one where they get in an argument on a private jet- i mean she lets him have it and this moran still post the video.

Last edited:
Just watched his video of him looking at himself in the mirror in his suit. Ehem...camp much? And then the car and the watches. Two tone deaf dickheads

She Must do, because everything discussed on here, if it’s Negative on certain things, shortly after, She then does them even more pronounced than before.

IQ27 is so happy to be doing his tacky filming with the door opening and the massage tables set up. I love where he says how beautiful the views are and they have those tacky cardboard cutouts vision boards that are stuck to the window. After all she said they live better than most billionaires so I am sure most billionaires have that on their windows too? She is dressing more like a Vegas call girl than an classy, wordly woman that she could have been and may have been years ago? Since hooking up with this arse you can literally watch her whole life take a turn and spiral right for the ground. It's must be pretty bad when IQ27 said that she is going to try and treat him nicer and with more love. Dude, you have been married for 3 months- this is as good as it's going to get. I think it was Cem all along that made her shine or make her appear to be the type of woman you could see being invited to a royal or upper class dinner. Picture her going anywhere near those type of people now- especially dressed in that green cut out top she had on the other day. And he coudln't wait to show us he had a custom suit on. He actually showed the inside of suit that must have had his name on it? Alot of men buy custom suits and don't go around showing the label. I guess they did their obligatory post about the people in Ukraine- they can't be worried about them anymore they have massages to get to.

I just clicked on her link for her used clothes she is selling. The junk she is selling look like stuff you would just donate to the homeless. Just because this stuff has a name brand attached to it- you should see how she has it advertised. The clothes are wrinkled and not ironed and are modeled by her staff where these woman are no where near the size of CS. She is selling sandals that are filthy and are on a women' foot ( sorry to the woman who is modeling them) that is much larger then CS foot and look horrible. OMG!!!!! There is no way that she looked at that website and the way these woman are modeling these clothes and say yup, this looks great. For God's sake Caroline this stuff is junk, it's ugly stuff and just donate it. I am telling you this woman is cash strapped if she thinks selling this junk online is a great idea. I just think of when she was married to Cem and how she would never have thought to do something like this- it's pretty bad.