Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes very I’ll fitting dress, if she were pregnant he wouldn’t be able to keep his mouth shut. Perhaps it’s the bloat. But does look very round on her frame.

Reactions: 3
ooohhh I take it back about the dress, on her insta it wasn't obvious that it is PLASTIC, dear god. His Insta shows it more clearly and I can totally see the Vegas strip description..

Reactions: 1
ooohhh I take it back about the dress, on her insta it wasn't obvious that it is PLASTIC, dear god. His Insta shows it more clearly and I can totally see the Vegas strip description..
Yes exactly super cheap..

Well it IS a freebie dinner as it's a birthday party lol

Inappropriately dressed again, as usual.
I've seen better legs hanging out of a nest!!
Complimented (NOT), by the Massive Hooker/Drag Artist Shoes
🤩

T
OK catch up time! Lots to unload here.. What the heck is IQ27 doing a treatment for?? He's 27 years old and a man (well I think). My goodness that is so unattractive, how do you have s*x with that ugh gross and disgusting...so unmanly.
Next : what the heck is she wearing stripper clothes for? That dress is so cheap looking and looks like she is going to score the Vegas Strip.. She really thinks she looks good in that mind-boggling. Oh and the "sirt" that IQ27 is wearing is supposed to impress us because it has his name on the collar? I told you guys that over there you can have custom made shirts for under $100 ($40 is average).
So will they be off to ghost tacky hotel for a freebie or actually pay for dinner this time?

Regarding Nina Ali. She is nothing like CS at all. They rarely hang out together to begin with. Nina Ali is a full on Mom, doesn't drink, is elegant and hangs out with respectable people. You guys see CS hosting a dinner for a prime minister? Just imagine..😂😂
Then the question is, Why does she have anything whatsoever to do with her, when her reputation is so bad & she’s supposedly the exact opposite. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
🤩

T

Then the question is, Why does she have anything whatsoever to do with her, when her reputation is so bad & she’s supposedly the exact opposite. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because they are on the same show: RHODUBAI...go see her Instagram, nothing remotely close to CS

Because they are on the same show: RHODUBAI...go see her Instagram, nothing remotely close to CS
Yes, I know they are on the same show, but if she didn’t like CS’s lifestyle, she wouldn’t be going to a Wedding together with her.
Don’t think it was part of RHOD.

WTF ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
A bloody paper name tag has to be filmed & put on his Instagram now.
He’s beyond help 😫

Attachments

• Haha
Yes, I know they are on the same show, but if she didn’t like CS’s lifestyle, she wouldn’t be going to a Wedding together with her.
Don’t think it was part of RHOD.

WTF ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
A bloody paper name tag has to be filmed & put on his Instagram now.
He’s beyond help 😫
Yes but being invited to the same wedding is not Nina Ali's fault.. If you look, they don't really hang out

Reactions: 2
H
OMG 😲 he's just thrown a strop!
Yelling at her "clean me honey, clean me" 😂😂😂😂
He's comedy gold 🤣
He looks really pissed off
She’s drunk & off her head as usual
Zero class
These 2, need someone with balls, to call them out on their sad life, face to face.
Anyone out there, up for it ??????

H

Zero class
These 2, need someone with balls, to call them out on their sad life, face to face.
I would love to but I can't..in fact most of the people at the party tonight, I know from London... I have about 40 people in common with her..rest assured most are not fans but they won't go to the point of joining Tattle 😂

He's comedy gold 🤣
What an absolute pig this guy is...........yuck! Glad he is loving himself because he is about the only one.

H

Zero class
Someone fill me in- what I have I missed???

🤩

T

Hooker shoe line by Caroline Stanbury you know the same women that was once stuck up and snobby then divorced a nice man ended up with a unemployed, broke ass giglio and now sells dog food.

Reactions: 3
Oh hell, I will do it but what have I missed. Haven't been on to see what the two morans are doing. I was on their instagram pages last week saying stuff when people were staying stuff about them.

He's comedy gold 🤣
What the heck is going on with these two, she is totally wasted.

What a sad, pathetic, washed-up has-been she is.

I wonder what her former LoL castmates think of her shenanigans (aside from Juliet, who would've seen it all before with Lindsay Lohan when they used to hang out in the day). She certainly wouldn't be on Julie Montagu, Viscountess Hinchingbrooke's high tea invite list.

My prediction: In less than two years, she will have an epiphany and realise all the things that truly mattered disappeared the day she hooked up with this loser. I imagine living with him would be like party central 24/7 initially but after a while it would become very suffocating. I doubt he even has the ability to hold a deep conversation. Oh well.

Reactions: 2
Its like car crash TV. Hideous dress, shoes, clingy leather rubbery material. Not nice at all. And all the sticking her ass out for the camera. She's is definitely looking more call girl than classy lady. Might start losing some of those luxury brands! And as for him. I just can't understand why she doesn't wake up and see how shallow their lives look. But she keeps on posting about how in love they are. She has something to prove (to her ex?) And she's hellbent on proving it. We get it!!!

And another thing or two;

1. Caroline I very much doubt those shoes and dress on you are every girls dream
2. Their nights out look like my idea of hell - CS always looks like she is faking having a good tike snd would rather be home in her bed
3. A man singing ABBA songs is a complete turn-off. Sorry but that is a HUGE red flag!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he believes he's great fun !! :alien::alien:

Everyone at that party is at least 20 years older than him, he looks like the waiter, especially wearing all black.