Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I saw that, and looked up her name and number on the marathon's website. It was 20km and her time was SIX HOURS! Six hours?? I've been on 20km light walks and I did it in 4 hours. Seriously, she must have walked most of the way and taken frequent stops along the route.
Actually, I apologise for my comment - I now see that she explained the time on her Insta to someone else who queried it. She was in the last group of runners to start.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
I'm not sure here would be interesting for a hacker.

Hackers want to disrupt and hold you to ransom.

Going on all the time on IG so people pay to get their profiles back.

Other threads on here are a lot worse.

It's a discussion site. You can't stop people having opinions and no doubt the behind the scenes team of Tattle get threats all the time to close them down. I'm sure they are not the slightest bit bothered by someone with too much time on their hands like Caroline.
I know it's a discussion site.. I was just giving you guys a heads up about that troll she had on her Instagram which she clearly hired a hacker to shut down that trolls account

Trust me this woman knows about this account. She is just frustrated she can’t do anything about it yet.Let’s look around to other places we can start up forums. We won’t lose each other- our code will always be IQ27 okay?
OK great idea but where? Here?

I know it's a discussion site.. I was just giving you guys a heads up about that troll she had on her Instagram which she clearly hired a hacker to shut down that trolls account

OK great idea but where? Here?
I say yes, here.. Just in case this thread is shut down by a hacker, we'll find each other on this thread : IQ27 just in case

Last edited:

Patsy Fritatas

Caroline reminds me of a 'posh' Katie Price. Her life is so chaotic.
Yes and if she doesn't go easy on the lip filler she will look like her too! Although in fairness Katie Price is a good mum.

I know, right? She just thinks she is all that! Little cutsy shimmer like she is 20! And his hip movements are just as bad. How can she be around all those families and see children having fun and not want her children with her. I am sure this is exactly what he wants- no kids and her to himself. The whole situation is just selfish on both of their parts.
I disagree. I think she is probably missing her kids and feeling sad. Especially with all the other kids around. She just won't show any emotion. Hasn't even said she misses them. Maybe she has been told she can't even mention them on social media?

Omg poor Sophie has the leeches over and the lazy slob is lying on the couch while Sophie prepares dinner.. wtf kind of guest is she not even helping out... The bf is going to be quickly fed up with those two clowns
On an other note did you see CS filming Sophie and we can see the bf?? Sophie has been hiding him this whole time and the lazy slob arrives and first thing she does is film the poor guy.. Seriously she has zero respect whatsoever, it's all about her her and her
No. I saw her filming Sophie and Sergio in the kitchen. I dont think the boyfriend is there. Maybe he has gone home and left them to it.

Last edited:

Patsy Fritatas

Just looked at his stories . Wow she was really pissed off at the airport !! We’ve just come back from Les Gets in France which is a bit further north and my daughter and her family went back through Geneva airport Saturday night and she said her 5 year old was crying it took so long to get through passport control
The rest of our party drove home and the first part of the journey down the mountain and past Geneva was horrendous traffic was so bad. So she was probably pissed off as they maybe nearly didn’t make the flight!!
And do we actually believe that is their luggage ( all those bags !! )
I just had another thought why were they skiing in a party with no children in half term week. Our resort was packed with kids!!
Because we think her ex husband must have had the children which I'm sure is difficult for her although she doesn't show it.

Patsy Fritatas

Crime is really, really bad in New York. People are getting attacked at an alarming rate. I won't even go into the city anymore as it is very dangerous. IQ27 is probably hiding out in his hotel room scared to go out until his mama arrives tomorrow to hold his hand. Either way, they need to aware of the crime rate especially people being attacked is real. She must be coming here for RHOD because I see that NIna Ali just left NYC this morning to go back to Dubai. Of course as graceful and classly as she is she posted a simple image of the city and said, see you soon NYC. These two make every frekin trip a huge deal. Also, did anyone notice what he said on his stories the other night when of course he went out to dinner with clown lips and two of her friends? IQ27 said, look at these 2 beauiful women and clown lips said, no their are 3 of us and he said I am talking about these two and filmed her girlfriends while she sat there. He friend gave her a look like OMG this is so uncomfortable. This guy is a jerk! What is it about him that she sees and we don't.
In fairness I was about 27 the first time I went to New York and I was a bit frightened to go out lol. Then I realised it was safe!

Crime is really, really bad in New York. People are getting attacked at an alarming rate. I won't even go into the city anymore as it is very dangerous. IQ27 is probably hiding out in his hotel room scared to go out until his mama arrives tomorrow to hold his hand. Either way, they need to aware of the crime rate especially people being attacked is real. She must be coming here for RHOD because I see that NIna Ali just left NYC this morning to go back to Dubai. Of course as graceful and classly as she is she posted a simple image of the city and said, see you soon NYC. These two make every frekin trip a huge deal. Also, did anyone notice what he said on his stories the other night when of course he went out to dinner with clown lips and two of her friends? IQ27 said, look at these 2 beauiful women and clown lips said, no their are 3 of us and he said I am talking about these two and filmed her girlfriends while she sat there. He friend gave her a look like OMG this is so uncomfortable. This guy is a jerk! What is it about him that she sees and we don't.
Saw that. It was cringe!! Imagine a 27 year old guys speaking to a group of 40 something women. Like that. 🤮🤢

Misty Morning

I thought the party looked okay to be honest. Nothing terrible. The two 'morans' aren't being as annoying as usual this Sat and Sun...Will give them a couple of hours lol
The Dresses, she & the daughter had on were disgusting. Zero Class.
Both looked like Hookers

OMG !
What weirdo puts this on.!!!
Does anybody know, why on earth anyone would feel the need to do this ??? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:

npadcr

Chatty Member
Also, poor Caroline doesn’t seem to realize that viewers (at least American viewers) can’t stand to see lazy hands-off moms on real Housewives. Even the vilest housewives seem to be pretty good moms, and audiences find it really endearing when Housewives have genuine, authentic relationships with their family. Like, Lisa Rinna is vile and awful, but people love her relationship ship with Harry Hamlin because the dude keeps it real. Teresa is god-awful, but damn she seems like a hands on mom. Ditto Heather Dubrow. Viewers need something to relate to in order to buy into the aspirational part (and forgive the trashy part). Caroline is the opposite of relatable, she acts like a high school mean girl and people are honestly going to hate this vibe of hers when RHOD comes out.
This pic sums Caroline up pretty well- look at the caption - straight from Mean Girls. She posted this is the v v early days of her affair with Sergio, the date pretty much proves that it was an affair! And yet she is such a massive starfucker that she left this on her grid because it has Lady Gaga in it!
View attachment 1092070
yes, we american viewers can't stand to see her and the other lazy mutts that are now breaking the law, ripping people off, going to jail- it's all quite embarssing to think we are giving them a platform to bring ratings up for these broadcasting companies to make a fortune. But times are changing and people are finding out information now about these people and are bringing it to the forefront. Look at waht they are doing to Teresa from RHONJ new boyfriend Louie. They have dug things up on this guy and are putting him through the ringer. This is going to be her one day and she will break under the pressure- IQ27 will be put through the ringer by internet slueths, it's going to be rough. This guy is insufferable and unlikeable so between the both of them. I hope they grow some thick skin, they wll need it.

npadcr

Chatty Member
Also, poor Caroline doesn’t seem to realize that viewers (at least American viewers) can’t stand to see lazy hands-off moms on real Housewives. Even the vilest housewives seem to be pretty good moms, and audiences find it really endearing when Housewives have genuine, authentic relationships with their family. Like, Lisa Rinna is vile and awful, but people love her relationship ship with Harry Hamlin because the dude keeps it real. Teresa is god-awful, but damn she seems like a hands on mom. Ditto Heather Dubrow. Viewers need something to relate to in order to buy into the aspirational part (and forgive the trashy part). Caroline is the opposite of relatable, she acts like a high school mean girl and people are honestly going to hate this vibe of hers when RHOD comes out.
This pic sums Caroline up pretty well- look at the caption - straight from Mean Girls. She posted this is the v v early days of her affair with Sergio, the date pretty much proves that it was an affair! And yet she is such a massive starfucker that she left this on her grid because it has Lady Gaga in it!
View attachment 1092070
Just noticed that Shiva liked and commented on this post so she must have been aware that she was starting to sneak around to see him because this is dated in May, 2019 and she met him in April.

Which means you are actually doubting the info I was given? Would you like me to get proof for you? Believe me my source won't have a problem
I have already commented on a nasty response sent to me- let it go, not worth it.

Which means you are actually doubting the info I was given? Would you like me to get proof for you? Believe me my source won't have a problem
I am going to ignore if I get a response like that last one I am not being insulted by whomever this is. I thought perhaps I overacted but I see you are feeling the same way- let 's move on and ignore.

Misty Morning

Has the engagement on her posts increased dramatically recently ?

I just had a look at that ridiculous NYC flower video she posted and there are absolutely loads of comments, a lot more than a few weeks ago, A few negative comments at the end. Paid for comments, I wonder ?
I noticed that as well.
They have just come from Nowhere!
Very Fishy 🙄

What a Hot Mess 🤩
Those Ugly Ass Boots, with the Puke Coat 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:

Patsy Fritatas

OK guys..just received a message : apparently CS had a troll on her Instagram that connected to alot of her contacts and she got a hacker to delete the account..so she's on damage control mode (would explain the low number of stories today).. if she gets wind of this thread, she will try and shut it down.. We have to find a way to find each other just in case this happens.. Let's find a solution..any ideas?
How do we know this? And how can she shut it down?

SFV

VIP Member
I actually like that orange dress, it thought it was one of the better dresses she has worn.

I know she suffers from the bloat, but in one of those videos she really does look pregnant, her stomach is big !

SFV

VIP Member
IVF almost had me suicidal. The whole process I found really tough. C doesn't seem to have any feelings? She's a very cold person.

That home of hers would have me feeling constantly on edge. There is just so much going on and the decor is so busy. I think she does what she can so she doesn't have to be alone with her thoughts.

Also, I can't believe she is selling her clothes on insta! This just blows my mind.
I agree, it is extremely tough, I went through it because I desperately wanted kids, I cannot imagine going through it when you already have kids and you actually don't want more kids.

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
Their health/travel insurance will most likely not be valid if they have an accident while not wearing a helmet. I wonder who pays for Sergio’s health/travel insurance, I think I can guess.