Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Goodness Sake
JULIET (Look at Me) Angus
is at her Narcissistic best again.
What a head
Up on the Table, Showing Off - AGAIN 😴
Would have put the Video on, but don’t think you can.
Oh no! And I've just been singing her praises above lol!! She's a show off!

Juliet corrects Sophie for saying Buongiorno instead of bonjour by saying "we're not in italy" yet yesterday said to the French people they were with..."andiamo!"...which is Italian. And I was wondering why she was replying to this man in Italian when they are in France..🤔. Anyway pot kettle?

Reactions: 3
Remember on Ladies of London when they all stayed in that hotel for Juliets birthday and Caroline was hanging over the top of Juliets husband in the bedroom to convince him to put on the costume? I always wondered if there was more to it. In that Caroline is jealous and Juliet is doing a keep your enemies close kinda thing.
Yes I remember that and Juliet was really pissed off about that. Queen Moron did it again in Dubai at the ghost hotel, shoving her boobs in Juliets husband face..classless..what must her daughter think..no wonder the kids prefer to be with their Dad

Why No MASSAGES ???
I mean, Of all times you can really justice/need one. is when you’re Skiing !
Very Strange 🤔
Because it's not free! That's why 😂

• Haha
Yes I remember that and Juliet was really pissed off about that. Queen Moron did it again in Dubai at the ghost hotel, shoving her boobs in Juliets husband face..classless..what must her daughter think..no wonder the kids prefer to be with their Dad

Hahahah............spot on!!! They can't get it for free so hell no they aren't paying for massages. Thats for "ghost hote" l or some other poor company that they reach out to for a freebie.

Okay, so much to unpack with another day following the two biggest imposters on social media. There are know words for Juliet- never cared for her when she was on LOL and can't understand why they are friends anyway. She enjoys being the class clown and would do or say anything for a reaction or people to like her. Her husband looks mortified and he should, she is a mess. If I acted out like that my husband would get up and leave. He would never watch me make a fool of myself with people encouraging the behavior and filming me. I would imagine this behavior is alcohol related after drinking too much all day. The two morons are loving watching this behavior and filming and posting on social media because it takes the attention of of them.

Last edited:
Sergio always always looks as if he is out of place in the company of all these much older people. What could he have in common?

Reactions: 5
Caroline is looking knackered and so old, not a good look for that clinic she just came out of. They all look so much older than Sergio, like they are the friends of his parents, what a boring life for a 20 something year old. Sergio including Sophie's boyfriend in his stories,

Sergio always always looks as if he is out of place in the company of all these much older people. What could he have in common?

Snap, we were writing the same thing at the same time :):)

Reactions: 2
Juliet while a painful show off, is living her best life. Looks amazing, can ski like a pro, gorgeous clothes, always with her kids. Her posts about Ukraine were heartfelt too as I think she's Polish.
You’re Totally Wrong on her !

Forgot about that.
But watch, They’ll be having one, after they read this 💯

Yea, Like a Fish our of Water 🙄

Hahahah............spot on!!! They can't get it for free so hell no they aren't paying for massages. Thats for "ghost hote" l or some other poor company that they reach out to for a freebie.

Okay, so much to unpack with another day following the two biggest imposters on social media. There are know words for Juliet- never cared for her when she was on LOL and can't understand why they are friends anyway. She enjoys being the class clown and would do or say anything for a reaction or people to like her. Her husband looks mortified and he should, she is a mess. If I acted out like that my husband would get up and leave. He would never watch me make a fool of myself with people encouraging the behavior and filming me. I would imagine this behavior is alcohol related after drinking too much all day. The two morons are loving watching this behavior and filming and posting on social media because it takes the attention of of them.
She’s just a Common as Muck- Pisshead, as all those Women are
🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am absolutely amazed at just how ignorant this guy is. He can't speak proper sentences, he can't spell simple words - how is anyone to believe that he has a MBA degree. There is no way any of these husbands from the wives of RHOD are sitting having meanful discussions with this toddler. He can't complete a proper sentence - it's unbelivable. He is on top of a mountain telling us its soooo beautiful when we can clearly see it freezing cold and looks miserable. And why film a mountain trail as if we have't ever skiied before. I think that is the issue he has- he is so immature and has done nothing with his life that he thinks none of us have and he needs to show us. Clown Lips just sits there and soaks it all up like she is royalty! Still no hugs to or from your kids? It's hard to believe that she was actually married to a respectful man like Cem when you see her behavior with this toyboy. She for sure left Cem because he wouldn't cater to her and put up with this lazy behavior.

Juliets husband does not look happy in this group of ‘family’ he looks like he would rather be on a bed of nails. As usual Juliet giving us her best look at me video. She’s an embarrassment. As for Caz and Serg, dull dull dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We need to see a bit if personality and hear some interesting conversation!! Dull is so right. Noone ever has an interesting conversation! Just so hamazeeeeng honeeeeeee or ooh look how lovely the snow is daaaahleen! Or drunken singing. Can we see some personality please. If you're reading this?

• Sad
Still think these 2 don't read anything here... See now change.. Give me a few days and I will make sure they actually do 😅

Juliets husband does not look happy in this group of ‘family’ he looks like he would rather be on a bed of nails. As usual Juliet giving us her best look at me video. She’s an embarrassment. As for Caz and Serg, dull dull dull.

He looked like he had gone to his happy place 🤣🤣

• Haha
Caroline is looking knackered and so old, not a good look for that clinic she just came out of. They all look so much older than Sergio, like they are the friends of his parents, what a boring life for a 20 something year old. Sergio including Sophie's boyfriend in his stories,

Snap, we were writing the same thing at the same time :):)
Haha- you both wrote the same thing at the same time. Sergiooooo (mr. limited vocabulary) looks so out of place in this crowd of middle aged fools. What he actually looks like is the sober driver in the crowd and a young man that married an older woman for her money. They can try as much as they want to change the narrative to this story but because the go on social media and post these over the top fake lifestyle- people don't take any of it serious. He belongs with a young woman (?) closer to his age that has no responsibilities and experience first things together. She is making a complete ass of herself climbing mountains, skiing down mountains (and geting stuck) riding jet skis, driving around racetracks in a race car all to make it look like she can hang with this 27 year old. It's worn her arse out and the more botox and facial work she keeps doing to try and look younger for him - the worse she looks.

Still think these 2 don't read anything here... See now change.. Give me a few days and I will make sure they actually do 😅
Have we told you how happy we are that you found us!!! When I joined this thread it was just a few of us that kept it up daily but now we are really getting more people joining in on convesations and everyone brings so much knowledge - I don't know about you all and I am not embarased to tell you all but as soon as I get up - first thing i do is check this thread.

He looked like he had gone to his happy place 🤣🤣
We need to see a bit if personality and hear some interesting conversation!! Dull is so right. Noone ever has an interesting conversation! Just so hamazeeeeng honeeeeeee or ooh look how lovely the snow is daaaahleen! Or drunken singing. Can we see some personality please. If you're reading this?
Juliet's husband looks like he would rather be in the kitchen washing dishes then sitting entertaining this group of people. What conversation can toyboy have with any of these men? What would they even talk about? Doesn't she think for one second that maybe these husbands may feel a bit uncomfortable as they were probably friends with Cem? I can't imagine what they would even hold a converation about- he brings nothing to the table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am absolutely amazed at just how ignorant this guy is. He can't speak proper sentences, he can't spell simple words - how is anyone to believe that he has a MBA degree. There is no way any of these husbands from the wives of RHOD are sitting having meanful discussions with this toddler. He can't complete a proper sentence - it's unbelivable. He is on top of a mountain telling us its soooo beautiful when we can clearly see it freezing cold and looks miserable. And why film a mountain trail as if we have't ever skiied before. I think that is the issue he has- he is so immature and has done nothing with his life that he thinks none of us have and he needs to show us. Clown Lips just sits there and soaks it all up like she is royalty! Still no hugs to or from your kids? It's hard to believe that she was actually married to a respectful man like Cem when you see her behavior with this toyboy. She for sure left Cem because he wouldn't cater to her and put up with this lazy behavior.
Find it bizarre that it took Cem 18 yrs to figure her out though 🤔

Haha- you both wrote the same thing at the same time. Sergiooooo (mr. limited vocabulary) looks so out of place in this crowd of middle aged fools. What he actually looks like is the sober driver in the crowd and a young man that married an older woman for her money. They can try as much as they want to change the narrative to this story but because the go on social media and post these over the top fake lifestyle- people don't take any of it serious. He belongs with a young woman (?) closer to his age that has no responsibilities and experience first things together. She is making a complete ass of herself climbing mountains, skiing down mountains (and geting stuck) riding jet skis, driving around racetracks in a race car all to make it look like she can hang with this 27 year old. It's worn her arse out and the more botox and facial work she keeps doing to try and look younger for him - the worse she looks.

Have we told you how happy we are that you found us!!! When I joined this thread it was just a few of us that kept it up daily but now we are really getting more people joining in on convesations and everyone brings so much knowledge - I don't know about you all and I am not embarased to tell you all but as soon as I get up - first thing i do is check this thread.

Juliet's husband looks like he would rather be in the kitchen washing dishes then sitting entertaining this group of people. What conversation can toyboy have with any of these men? What would they even talk about? Doesn't she think for one second that maybe these husbands may feel a bit uncomfortable as they were probably friends with Cem? I can't imagine what they would even hold a converation about- he brings nothing to the table.
Gregor Angus is very good friends with Cem

Let’s face it, the whole or of them are FREAKS

Find it bizarre that it took Cem 18 yrs to figure her out though 🤔

Gregor Angus is very good friends with Cem

You can only be friends with them for a short amount of time...they zap your energy and take advantage of your generous nature.

I think age gaps don't seems so much when younger....but as you hit over 40+ gaps in maturity and interests magnify.

It's natural in any walk of life some married, kids and other priorities.

Caroline seems stuck in her 20s and has now found a playmate to help her keep there.

I'm all for having a young outlook. But the differences between her and the people she hangs around with are huge! And to maintain the funtime atmosphere 24/7 must be exhausting.

I dont know about Cem that much. Maybe he worked away alot? Or having children was a distraction to how she really was/is? All very odd.

You’ll NEVER see or hear anything remotely Interesting or Intelligent, because they are basically Brain Dead in that respect 🤪

Someone in their Camp does

You’ll NEVER see or hear anything remotely Interesting or Intelligent, because they are basically Brain Dead in that respect 🤪

Someone in their Camp does
Totally agree.

Listen to this complete moran screaming, honeeeeee come on.....help........oh my god...........honeeee like a 5 year old as they all take a ride down the mountain on their sleds. She is riding on the ski mobile with him and she has complete full on make up where the rest of the woman are bundled up and hair flying everywhere. All she is happy about is pulling up and seeing that champ ready to consume by the gallons. My stomach hurts from watching the amount of food she has consumed along with alcohol after supposedly fasting for one week at a health clinic. Anyone know how long they are staying there before they move on to the next moocher's home. Caroline - what happened to your animals that you are so attached to at home? It's her podcast of December 8 where she said that her ex invited her to go skiing with him and the kids and she was going because it was a family vacation. He must have told her never mind when he found out she wouldn't go without her toyboy.

Juliet while a painful show off, is living her best life. Looks amazing, can ski like a pro, gorgeous clothes, always with her kids. Her posts about Ukraine were heartfelt too as I think she's Polish.
I dislike her so much that I don't really follow her at so I don't know that I can't say one way or another but I will say this- I don't think she can possibly be as bad as clown lips has shown us she can be.

Last edited:
You can only be friends with them for a short amount of time...they zap your energy and take advantage of your generous nature.

I think age gaps don't seems so much when younger....but as you hit over 40+ gaps in maturity and interests magnify.

It's natural in any walk of life some married, kids and other priorities.

Caroline seems stuck in her 20s and has now found a playmate to help her keep there.

I'm all for having a young outlook. But the differences between her and the people she hangs around with are huge! And to maintain the funtime atmosphere 24/7 must be exhausting.

I dont know about Cem that much. Maybe he worked away alot? Or having children was a distraction to how she really was/is? All very odd.
They act like the majority of us are some poor pheasants that have to look at their at the instagram and dream and wish we had lives like that. Do they ever think that there are a huge bunch of us that have money and travel well and actually pay for it but don't brag about it.

I started to listen to her podcasts and OMG you can't imagine how absolutely conceited this woman is. I am blown away that anyone would listen to her and take one ounce of advice. Who is she talking to that would even think her advice is reasonable. The stuff that comes out of her mouth is unreal, she is just horrific. And when he joins her he acts like he is some professional expert the way he tries to give advice. I couldn't listen to them anymore- they are that bad. If she is saying that she has that many hits on that podcast it is people listening to her make an ass of herself. It's bad enough to see her daily on social media but Oh my to listen to her on those podcasts it's nauseating. She has gotten worse since divorcing Cem because she is allowed to act out without any one holding her accountable.

Don't you think someone could check his writing before he sends something out. He wrote earlier "when you lots Caroline on the mountains" I am assuming he meant when you lose? But who knows with this guy. He has to send those out so quickly because he has to show everyone the top of a mountain like we never get out to see things like that. Caroline said on her podcast that he is a workaholic- wow- really- when does he actually have time to be a workaholic is that between Paris and the ski trip or the health clinic. Perhaps they both need the definition of what a workaholic is.

These two have no shame- they don't pay for anything. Was that Juliet's husband she so proudly motorboating another man with her toyboy standing right there. She looked totally wasted that night all sloppy and hanging over everyone. It was gross. I think Cem must have taken some type of different arrangement that left her unsteady on her feet. No man would keep me from my children for this amount of time. There is no way Cem is on that trip with there kids because we have someone that knows he is no where near the mountains.

For sure- I would rather be on a bed of nails then to sit at a table with these jokers for 5 minutes.

This chick Kristen Tutor is the sister of Tracy Tutor. I like Tracy she is hard working dating a much younger man but smart business woman and handling her divorce and relationship respectfully. As much as Caroline wants to dirty the water - Tracy is nothing like her at all. Her younger boyfriend actually has a career and works- hmmm, imagine that he works. The Tutor family have loads of money as their father is somebody wealthy- don't know what he does or did. Kristen Tutor went to the circus wedding and for a wedding gift gave the two morans a vacation to St. Barths I do believe. Another free trip- so don't let the next trip fool you they aren't paying for it- if they go to st. barths then that is the wedding gift.

I have never seen a woman put down food the way CS does. My God - she just shoves food in her mouth and eats with her mouth open it's gross. How can she eat all that heavy food and cheese and wine after fasting for one week at a health clinic? Her stomach has to be so upset if she really did fast at that place for a week. No body would eat all this heavy food if you were on a restricted diet a few days prior. I am beginning to wonder if those pictures at that clinic were staged?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6