Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little shoulder shimmy boob-shaking maneuver she does all the time is even grosser than sergio’s faux stripper moves. She shakes her fake tatas as though someone out there might actually find her sexy??? Lol! She is about as sexless as they come, and honestly so is he.
I think Juliet and fam are skiing and holidaying with other friends (You know, other normal people who actually bring their kids on family holidays). It actually made me feel a teeeeeny bit sad seeing Caroline and Sergio sitting alone at their loser table for two at today’s lunch. Those outdoor party lunch spots are meant to be enjoyed by large groups of friends at big tables, that’s what’s so fun about them. Sitting there alone with your honeeeeeee is just sad!
That's exactly what I thought! I ve been to Cap Horn and the last thing I would do is go tête à tête with my husband ! It's really meant to be a party place with a group or a minimum of 4 lol

Reactions: 3
I’m actually confused as to why they are even in Courchevel. It’s half term, everyone is there with kids. It’s weird for Caroline to glom onto Juliet’s vacation without even having her own kids around. I suspect this was meant to be where the kids were going to join Caroline, and maybe something went wrong? Maybe Cem put his foot down, or maybe the kids refused to join. The kids are very noticeably absent from social lately. Could be that Cem has asserted some authority over how much they appear onscreen - it’s the classic divorced-Real housewife scenario - Brandy, Sutton and several others from other franchises have had issues with their ex husbands not giving clearance for kids to appear.

Reactions: 6
I think this is what is going on about why the kids aren’t with her. On her podcast in December she said Cem invited her to go on a ski holiday with him and the kids- she said she was going to go. She also said they were starting one month on and off with the kids. ( I never heard of such a child custody arrangement in my life) On her podcast yesterday she let it slip and said sometimes you have a good relationship with your ex and the next day you will have a letter from their lawyer. I think he got fed up with her posting of the kids on social media. Maybe got legal involved? Also, she probably said her toyboy was coming on that ski holiday and Cem and the kids said no way.

Reactions: 7
Just saw the "Princess" (rofl) on the slopes say "bye" to the borrowed chalet and say "on to the our next adventure".. What, they did a 10h trip which could have been a 1h30mn flight (lol) just to stay 2 days 🤔😂.. OR her "team" managed to convince a hotel in Courchevel to have them comped in exchange for publicity..they probably couldn't stomach not having someone serve them their coffee in bed and make their bed

Reactions: 2
So they’ve moved into Sophie’s ( boyfriends) chalet. I don’t see them having any fun or enjoying the slopes, it’s too much effort for them.

Reactions: 1
That little shoulder shimmy boob-shaking maneuver she does all the time is even grosser than sergio’s faux stripper moves. She shakes her fake tatas as though someone out there might actually find her sexy??? Lol! She is about as sexless as they come, and honestly so is he.
I think Juliet and fam are skiing and holidaying with other friends (You know, other normal people who actually bring their kids on family holidays). It actually made me feel a teeeeeny bit sad seeing Caroline and Sergio sitting alone at their loser table for two at today’s lunch. Those outdoor party lunch spots are meant to be enjoyed by large groups of friends at big tables, that’s what’s so fun about them. Sitting there alone with your honeeeeeee is just sad!
I know, right? She just thinks she is all that! Little cutsy shimmer like she is 20! And his hip movements are just as bad. How can she be around all those families and see children having fun and not want her children with her. I am sure this is exactly what he wants- no kids and her to himself. The whole situation is just selfish on both of their parts.

So they’ve moved into Sophie’s ( boyfriends) chalet. I don’t see them having any fun or enjoying the slopes, it’s too much effort for them.
Omg poor Sophie has the leeches over and the lazy slob is lying on the couch while Sophie prepares dinner.. wtf kind of guest is she not even helping out... The bf is going to be quickly fed up with those two clowns
On an other note did you see CS filming Sophie and we can see the bf?? Sophie has been hiding him this whole time and the lazy slob arrives and first thing she does is film the poor guy.. Seriously she has zero respect whatsoever, it's all about her her and her

Caroline reminds me of a 'posh' Katie Price. Her life is so chaotic.
Yes and if she doesn't go easy on the lip filler she will look like her too! Although in fairness Katie Price is a good mum.

I know, right? She just thinks she is all that! Little cutsy shimmer like she is 20! And his hip movements are just as bad. How can she be around all those families and see children having fun and not want her children with her. I am sure this is exactly what he wants- no kids and her to himself. The whole situation is just selfish on both of their parts.
I disagree. I think she is probably missing her kids and feeling sad. Especially with all the other kids around. She just won't show any emotion. Hasn't even said she misses them. Maybe she has been told she can't even mention them on social media?

Omg poor Sophie has the leeches over and the lazy slob is lying on the couch while Sophie prepares dinner.. wtf kind of guest is she not even helping out... The bf is going to be quickly fed up with those two clowns
On an other note did you see CS filming Sophie and we can see the bf?? Sophie has been hiding him this whole time and the lazy slob arrives and first thing she does is film the poor guy.. Seriously she has zero respect whatsoever, it's all about her her and her
No. I saw her filming Sophie and Sergio in the kitchen. I dont think the boyfriend is there. Maybe he has gone home and left them to it.

Last edited:
Yes exactly...and right after a health clinic? I don't buy it..they must have pretended in front of the cameras to be eating healthy but in reality were eating normal as there is NO WAY you can do that. They really specify it before you leave to ease into it eating normally again.

Regarding the restaurant last night, you know, had it been a known place, we would have had a whole chapter about it.. Let's see tonight (cringing already)
I thought that too!! How do you go from not having solids and eating clean to gulping down wine, eating pizza, bread, etc- do they think we don’t pick up on stuff like that? I mean they can’t even fake their Instagram accounts to make sense. Wouldn’t you go to eat healthy and dry out after your skiing holiday!

Absolutely despise this lazy. Clown lips, arrogant, jealous biatch! I wouldn’t get up and get her a glass of water!

Just saw the "Princess" (rofl) on the slopes say "bye" to the borrowed chalet and say "on to the our next adventure".. What, they did a 10h trip which could have been a 1h30mn flight (lol) just to stay 2 days 🤔😂.. OR her "team" managed to convince a hotel in Courchevel to have them comped in exchange for publicity..they probably couldn't stomach not having someone serve them their coffee in bed and make their bed
Omg-I knew it!!! I knew she would not stay in that place- she hated it when she first saw it- outdated and out of the way from partying. It goes to show how lazy these two actually are. They couldn’t even carry skis to the slopes!

Last edited:
These two morans on the ski slope and she can't ski her arse down by herself? How did her arse get up there? I would have left her sitting right there and let her find a way down. Then they have the nerve to fill up Sophie's bf car with that damn luggage and queen bee is sitting there texting. I was so glad to see the other guy not get out of the car and help- you know what he was thinking- damn I am stuck with these two idiots. How did Sophie get talked into having them come there? I am loving watching this play out - you can see Sergiooo is losing his patience with her- poor SERGIOOO he had to carry his skis to the mountain and has to climb stairs to get coffee and do normal activities. Imagine what people in Dubai that have class and respect think of these two clowns.

Yes and if she doesn't go easy on the lip filler she will look like her too! Although in fairness Katie Price is a good mum.

I disagree. I think she is probably missing her kids and feeling sad. Especially with all the other kids around. She just won't show any emotion. Hasn't even said she misses them. Maybe she has been told she can't even mention them on social media?

No. I saw her filming Sophie and Sergio in the kitchen. I dont think the boyfriend is there. Maybe he has gone home and left them to it.
That boyfriend or whoever he is should lock himself in a room or go home. He probably is arguing with Sophie for allowing these two muchers to stay with them. They are nothing but takers- what do you ever see or here where they are giving back?

This is Sophie’s payback for accepting those freebie stays at the ghost hotel in Dubai 🤣.
She must be mortified at having to host these two inconsiderate, classless fools at her boyfriend’s chalet 🤦🏽‍♀️. Do you think the four of them will sit around the dinner table tonight to discuss what’s going on in Ukraine or will Sergio just be filming the amaaaaazing biew and the unbeliebable caviar while Caroline shakes her tatas at the camera?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It's not Sergio, look at the beard and hair..

They remind me of friends I had in my late teens early twenties....no real responsibilities...go where ever there is a free lunch...won't help...think you should be pleased to have their company.

Reactions: 4
This is Sophie’s payback for accepting those freebie stays at the ghost hotel in Dubai 🤣.
She must be mortified at having to host these two inconsiderate, classless fools at her boyfriend’s chalet 🤦🏽‍♀️. Do you think the four of them will sit around the dinner table tonight to discuss what’s going on in Ukraine or will Sergio just be filming the amaaaaazing biew and the unbeliebable caviar while Caroline shakes her tatas at the camera?!
You said it wrong... It's "Ahhhh...maaaazing" 😂😂😂... Now one thing I noticed, she's still in her ski pants lying on the couch..even too lazy to shower and change for dinner 🙄

Do you mean with Sophie in the kitchen? That's Sergio. He even says "Hi Honeeee!". I cant see anything with Sophie man. Unless she has deleted it already. I think the car was a cab driver.
Yes you are right that is mr honnneeeee himself, thought it wasnt but it is 😂

• Haha
You said it wrong... It's "Ahhhh...maaaazing" 😂😂😂... Now one thing I noticed, she's still in her ski pants lying on the couch..even too lazy to shower and change for dinner 🙄
Oh you are so right- paybacks are hell. These two clowns are taking over that place like a bunch of college kids on spring break. No class, bring noting as a hostess gift, she is laying on that man's couch with no shoes on- just sickening. Sergio the giglio postted some lame broken heart emoji and pray for Ukraine earlier but that was just for show. Nothing from her, she is too much in her selfish miserable world to see the what is going on in the world. Karma will come to the both of them. They are smiles now watching fireworks and movie night as they have found a free place to mooch off of and someone to wait on them. Sophie, you deserve what you get by letting these two stay with you. She is your ex/sister in law you were married to her brother who left you in finanacial disaster and appears to be lazier than she. You owe her nothing- but keep being a doormat for her- she will dump you and just keep moving on.

Our two favorite fake it to you make it couple are definetly reading these comments and it feels so good. They are posting on their instagram these fake dms that say "oh you two are so cute in the snow- you look like I love lucy Caroline" or " I have watched that video 3 times and can't stop laughing you two are adorable" it's absolutely hysterical. Good work for your staff to try to work on damage control. I sure hope that the health clinic that I am sure put you up for a week for free isn't getting negative feedback when they see frik and frak less than 12 hours stuffing themselves full of carbohydrates and drinking so much alcohol you may have been unable to get down the mountain? Regardless, you two are sloppy, you can't even be grateful for freebies without looking foolish.

Yes you are right that is mr honnneeeee himself, thought it wasnt but it is 😂
Okay, I mistook the cab driver for maybe being sophie's boyfriend. That makes sense. The cab driver just sat there probably thinking - stupid , rich people - little does he know. i personally love seeing them lugging all that luggage from one place to another.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sophie's stories see her walking down to the supermarket and lugging back all the food shop (up a hill) because the car was full of their luggage. Considering CS penchant for not doing much at all, I'd be horrified to make my host do this. She did mention they were able to take one shopping bag.

So after skiing, it is the Maldives yes? Wow, what a life.

• Wow