Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and if she doesn't go easy on the lip filler she will look like her too! Although in fairness Katie Price is a good mum.

I disagree. I think she is probably missing her kids and feeling sad. Especially with all the other kids around. She just won't show any emotion. Hasn't even said she misses them. Maybe she has been told she can't even mention them on social media?

No. I saw her filming Sophie and Sergio in the kitchen. I dont think the boyfriend is there. Maybe he has gone home and left them to it.
I have no idea how/why you would think KP is a good mum. She is an alcoholic drug user living with someone who abuses her. She doesn't have any if her kids living with her they all live with their dads. Except for harvey who lives at a residential college paid for by the tax payer

Reactions: 8
Sophie's stories see her walking down to the supermarket and lugging back all the food shop (up a hill) because the car was full of their luggage. Considering CS penchant for not doing much at all, I'd be horrified to make my host do this. She did mention they were able to take one shopping bag.

So after skiing, it is the Maldives yes? Wow, what a life.
With or without her children? She can't be enjoying this. And she doesn't appear to be.

I have no idea how/why you would think KP is a good mum. She is an alcoholic drug user living with someone who abuses her. She doesn't have any if her kids living with her they all live with their dads. Except for harvey who lives at a residential college paid for by the tax payer
Oh I didnt realise that. She always seems quite hands on and present for Harvey but we only see what is is shown on. TV

Who the @*# is this Kristin Tutor she keeps posting about? And dropping in St Barts as if it it's so normal to just jet off there for a holiday. So unrelatable for most people. I am kind of giving up on her ever coming to her senses and started to do something meaningful (and interesting...worth people following her). Life just seems to be one big holiday with no real substance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do you mean with Sophie in the kitchen? That's Sergio. He even says "Hi Honeeee!". I cant see anything with Sophie man. Unless she has deleted it already. I think the car was a cab driver.
You are right, I looked at it with the sound on this time lol... That being said, I should have known it was Sergio just hanging back and watching Sophie do all the work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg.. The clown of the slopes are back at it today and King Moron says "look at deez beautiful day today"...it's cloudy and far from being a beautiful day 🙄🙄😂😂
On an other note, I saw Sophie's videos of yesterday and she had to walk back to the chalet?? Couldn't King Moron give her his seat in the car?? My husband would have NEVER EVER let a woman walk back let alone our host!! He would have given his seat and walked back..what kind of man does that!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
is Caroline actually a Katie Price in that she is very cash poor... always eating and staying places on someone elses dime...? A bit like Ronan Keating... everything has to be tagged...

Reactions: 4
is Caroline actually a Katie Price in that she is very cash poor... always eating and staying places on someone elses dime...? A bit like Ronan Keating... everything has to be tagged...
Don't know who those people are but yup- spot on! Great description of these two grifters!

Omg.. The clown of the slopes are back at it today and King Moron says "look at deez beautiful day today"...it's cloudy and far from being a beautiful day 🙄🙄😂😂
On an other note, I saw Sophie's videos of yesterday and she had to walk back to the chalet?? Couldn't King Moron give her his seat in the car?? My husband would have NEVER EVER let a woman walk back let alone our host!! He would have given his seat and walked back..what kind of man does that!!
Can you even imagine this moronic imbusul is calling it a beautiful day - where? Sergio, increase your vocabulary brother- because no one that has the education you are telling people you have - talk in such childish limited words.

This one is for you Sergiooo since we know you two read these comments and giggle because you think you are so cleaver - Here's what I know about real LATIN men being married to one and having been raised by a hard working one - they don't let a woman carrying groceries home walking while they are riding in the car. Your are punk-arse for letting that woman carry and pay for groceries (i am sure she paid) home to feed you and your presumptious, entitled, clown-lip wife. What is wrong with you.........Real LATIN men get up and to to work every day instead of portraying some fake life of the rich and famous at age 27 only because you married someone that can take you places you can't accomplish on your own. Real LATIN men encourage the bonding of a mother and child especially during divorce they don't take pleasure in seeing children distanced from their mother for weeks at a time. We expect that from her - but you adding enjoyment to it is revolting. You are an embarassement to the latin male populaton.

Sorry everyone but I had to get that off my chest..........it makes me sick seeing that type of entitlement from this guy.

Last edited:
Don't know who those people are but yup- spot on! Great description of these two grifters!

Can you even imagine this moronic imbusul is calling it a beautiful day - where? Sergio, increase your vocabulary brother- because no one that has the education you are telling people you have - talk in such childish limited words.

This one is for you Sergiooo since we know you two read these comments and giggle because you think you are so cleaver - Here's what I know about real LATIN men being married to one and having been raised by a hard working one - they don't let a woman carrying groceries home walking while they are riding in the car. Your are punk-arse for letting that woman carry and pay for groceries (i am sure she paid) home to feed you and your presumptious, entitled, clown-lip wife. What is wrong with you.........Real LATIN men get up and to to work every day instead of portraying some fake life of the rich and famous at age 27 only because you married someone that can take you places you can't accomplish on your own. Real LATIN men encourage the bonding of a mother and child especially during divorce they don't take pleasure in seeing children distanced from their mother for weeks at a time. We expect that from her - but you adding enjoyment to it is revolting. You are an embarassement to the latin male populaton.

Sorry everyone but I had to get that off my chest..........it makes me sick seeing that type of entitlement from this guy.
I completely agree with you, no real man would find it NORMAL to let a woman walk back like that and on top of it the host! This is beyond disrespectful..what I don't understand is the Queen Moron letting him do that.... Ohhhhh... I know... SHE needed someone to empty the car out and bring the suitcases in...of course.. all about her.. Then she just lays there and let's Sophie prepare everything.. Beyond dispicable person.
It's like this morning Sophie serving her her coffee (get up and do it yourself you lazy hah) then asking the other 2 guests if they can unpack her suitcases and one said "no" and the other guy said "f**k no" at least that's what I heard 😂

She is messing with us now - purposedly showing videos of Sophie bringing her coffee and asking the other people (not sure who they are) if they are unpacking her clothes for her. She totally reads these comments- we have her on her toes! Even the poor attempt to show some some feelings of the situation in Ukraine was calculated - children saying goodbye to their parents. Hmm, of all things to post she picks that. How said to think she is so self centered that she reads blogs and responds in such a childish way. She is such a waste of potential. I

I have a girlfriend that has that same personality of Sophie. She is always running around doing for everyone and people take advantage of her all the time. I have told her about stop always letting people use her but she never listens. This is Sophie! But- she made a point to say in her video that the two Morans took up all the space in the car, that she had to walk, that they at least took the groceries- she was getting her point across to her viewers!!!

Last edited:
Thats because he acts like a girl 😆 i dont think any decent man would let a woman walk while he caught a car ride!

Absolutely! What is even worse- is that he didn’t offer to walk with her like real man does. I expect that from clown lips - but both of them drove off leaving her to walk alone. It’s one of the worst things I have seen them do and that is saying a lot!

Sophie's stories see her walking down to the supermarket and lugging back all the food shop (up a hill) because the car was full of their luggage. Considering CS penchant for not doing much at all, I'd be horrified to make my host do this. She did mention they were able to take one shopping bag.

So after skiing, it is the Maldives yes? Wow, what a life.
If it was a Taxi, Why not just get another?
Or was it Sophie‘s Boyfriend‘s Car ?

All this traveling from one place to another is giving them quite the reputation. Neither work, don’t pay for anything! Just imagine how these two morons treat their household staff if they could treat a friend like that. Sophie got the last laugh though- posting those comments on the gram probably pissed those two off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
W
Absolutely! What is even worse- is that he didn’t offer to walk with her like real man does. I expect that from clown lips - but both of them drove off leaving her to walk alone. It’s one of the worst things I have seen them do and that is saying a lot!

Couldn’t have put it better 👍👍👍

Why on earth didn’t Manchild walk & offer Sophie the ride !???
Why on earth didn’t Manchild walk & offer Sophie the ride !???

I completely agree with you, no real man would find it NORMAL to let a woman walk back like that and on top of it the host! This is beyond disrespectful..what I don't understand is the Queen Moron letting him do that.... Ohhhhh... I know... SHE needed someone to empty the car out and bring the suitcases in...of course.. all about her.. Then she just lays there and let's Sophie prepare everything.. Beyond dispicable person.
It's like this morning Sophie serving her her coffee (get up and do it yourself you lazy hah) then asking the other 2 guests if they can unpack her suitcases and one said "no" and the other guy said "f**k no" at least that's what I heard 😂
Beyond Sick & Sad 😫😳

A wo-man

• Haha
I would love to see Caroline’s reaction if Juliet made fun of her for not being able to ski the way Caroline makes fun of her for being Fatalina. First of all, Caroline is the one who eats candy in bed like a toddler and has no table manners whatsoever. Juliet is in shape, athletic, and eats like a normal person rather than being on a constant diet/cleanse/binge they way Caroline is. Also did y’all see how Caroline and Sergio today wished happy bday to their BFF Kristin Tutor? This is Juliet’s former longtime BFF. I suspect that once Caroline realized how rich Kristin is, she moved right in on that friendship and somehow caused the rift between Juliet and Kristin.

She tags Ronan Keating sometimes too so they must be mates

I know! It all has to be about how much luggage they packed! Bore off 😴

I know! It all has to be about how much luggage they packed! Bore off 😴
She is messing with us now - purposedly showing videos of Sophie bringing her coffee and asking the other people (not sure who they are) if they are unpacking her clothes for her. She totally reads these comments- we have her on her toes! Even the poor attempt to show some some feelings of the situation in Ukraine was calculated - children saying goodbye to their parents. Hmm, of all things to post she picks that. How said to think she is so self centered that she reads blogs and responds in such a childish way. She is such a waste of potential. I

I have a girlfriend that has that same personality of Sophie. She is always running around doing for everyone and people take advantage of her all the time. I have told her about stop always letting people use her but she never listens. This is Sophie! But- she made a point to say in her video that the two Morans took up all the space in the car, that she had to walk, that they at least took the groceries- she was getting her point across to her viewers!!!
She wasn't happy they did that.

If it was a Taxi, Why not just get another?
Or was it Sophie‘s Boyfriend‘s Car ?
Not sure. Possibly his car and they'd arranged to pick her up on way back up

Last edited:
Remember on Ladies of London when they all stayed in that hotel for Juliets birthday and Caroline was hanging over the top of Juliets husband in the bedroom to convince him to put on the costume? I always wondered if there was more to it. In that Caroline is jealous and Juliet is doing a keep your enemies close kinda thing.

Why No MASSAGES ???
I mean, Of all times you can really justice/need one. is when you’re Skiing !
Very Strange 🤔

• Haha
I would love to see Caroline’s reaction if Juliet made fun of her for not being able to ski the way Caroline makes fun of her for being Fatalina. First of all, Caroline is the one who eats candy in bed like a toddler and has no table manners whatsoever. Juliet is in shape, athletic, and eats like a normal person rather than being on a constant diet/cleanse/binge they way Caroline is. Also did y’all see how Caroline and Sergio today wished happy bday to their BFF Kristin Tutor? This is Juliet’s former longtime BFF. I suspect that once Caroline realized how rich Kristin is, she moved right in on that friendship and somehow caused the rift between Juliet and Kristin.
Juliet while a painful show off, is living her best life. Looks amazing, can ski like a pro, gorgeous clothes, always with her kids. Her posts about Ukraine were heartfelt too as I think she's Polish.

• Sick