Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so boring . They have a boring life, yes there are lots of holidays but they have nothing else other than their mutual narcissistic traits. Sergio brings nothing to the party , nothing. Every hustle is her and her desperation to be rich and famous. He’s just a willing accomplice, along for the ride to see what he can get.

Reactions: 4
To me it looks like she and Miguel are there with their toy boys. Very creepy indeed.
Boy you could that one right. Remember, when CS did that horrible, cruel joke on Miquel and told everyone on his birthday that he was 78 or something like that? It was such a cruel thing to do- certainly not nice. Anyhoo, here he is with her and the both have these 2 young toyboys that it just grosses me out. My God, she is
They are so boring . They have a boring life, yes there are lots of holidays but they have nothing else other than their mutual narcissistic traits. Sergio brings nothing to the party , nothing. Every hustle is her and her desperation to be rich and famous. He’s just a willing accomplice, along for the ride to see what he can get.
Wow, that was beautifully said. I think you summed up everything that I think. He is absolutely there for what he can get and who he can be seen with. He is more pathetic and desperate than she is because he is so maniupulative but plays this nice guy image. He is big trouble and she is never going to get rid of him if she has a kid with him. The two of them bring out the worst there is in people because they are so alike. Here is what is going to happen it's a matter of time before one turns on the other. It happens when both personalities are the same and the one thing they are looking for is fame. They will eventually sell each other out- give it time.

Did anyone else think her purple dress was giving off “pretty woman” hooker vibes 👀View attachment 1114424
Far from cute on a 46 year old middle age woman who has a pouch tummy. I am not fat shaming this woman but she has fat shamed Juliet on many occasions and meanwhile she is packing weight on big time. She dresses like she is a size 0 22 year old. Sorry to inform you CS you are 46 in April, you have gained alot of weight in the past year, and your body is carrying all the weight in your stomach and but. Try and hire someone that will help you eat better and invest in a personal shopper that will help you dress better. Your outfits are ugly, and very juvenille- not made for your (me too) age demograpic. You are not young like your toyboy and we know you don't want to dress like your age because you will look like his mother-but that is the reality when you marry somone 18 years younger than you. He is 27 and your are 46- huge age difference now and it is time for you to decide rather you are going to dress age appropriately and let him see you that way or continue to dress like a 22 year old college student and look completely foolish.

Oh my god. Read the comments under her latest post. People are starting to get annoyed with them for being so insensitive while there is a war going on. Do they not read their comments?
Oh wow, let me go take a look. It's about time these two fools could care less as long as it doesn't intefere with their traveling. They throw the obligatory we are praying for Ukraine and then go right back in to this over indulgence of wealth that they don't have it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Soneva Fushi, is full of Russians as that is their biggest client base., so she won’t want to rock that boat by highlighting what is happening in Ukraine. I doubt her financial situation allows her to back out of it, even if she had any morals. She goes where the money is, she would probably promote Putin as ‘her friend’ if he paid her to do so.

The more I see of Sergio, the more I see GAY trying to pretend otherwise. Appearance wise, he is the most unattractive, decent looking guy, I have ever come across, and when you add in his low intellect, his lack of class, his limited vocabulary, lack of charisma, he comes across as nothing other than sleazy And unsavory.

Caroline‘s daughter is so spot on about him being gay, she probably vomits when he tries to pretend he is stepfather material in his posts.

I don’t think that’s their room with the slide, no clothes strewn about, they probably got access for promotion purposes only.

Just watched the "morning" stories..she films IQ27 as if he was her 10 year old child on vacation with. He's seriously the most annoying guy.

I don't know what's happening to her face but she seems really bloated these days. The quantity that she eats is mind-blowing especially as she doesn't do any sports.

On to the next island, here we go with the "zoutcases", "oh my Gad look at zees guys..AH maazing", rooms stories etc...

Oh forgot to say: when IQ27 was on the slide she said "it's hard being an influencer".. Excuse me? Influencer of WHAT?? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She is a 'luxury brand ambassador'...dog food, botox, hotels, you name it she flogs it!

And IQ27 seems to be a 'lifestyle/travel' influencer...😄

• Haha
Actually, I had been wondering if this thread should be in the instragram forum rather than the Influencer forum.

Or the traditional celebrity forum as she was on reality TV first before insta etc. Anyway I’ve unfollowed them both today as I’m just no longer interested. I wonder how many of her followers can actually afford the Maldives? Especially if travelling from the US, I guess she must have many Dubai followers who this hotel chain are targeting. I genuinely wonder what the marketing ROI of working with her is. It must work for some I suppose and will be better once RHOD airs.

I too unfollowed her ages ago, don’t listen to her podcasts, and now only look at her Insta if someone here mentions something that is worth looking at for its laughability.

Ditto on the unfollowing. It made me feel dirty to have these two’s stories on my feed everyday. My working theory is that Caroline’s intelligence was very borderline to begin with, but in her earlier life she was pulled up by those around her and by her “posh” lifestyle. Now that she is surrounded with low-life grifters and graspers, her true persona is leaking out, and this is the bloated/drunk/mean/lazy/cold/narcissistic side that IQ27 somehow thinks is Ahhh-mazing. Aside from the incessant cursing, her syntax and style of speaking are not at all upper class any more. She takes more after the brainless vapid international influencer style of speaking where everything starts with “you guys....”.
And today’s frizzy hair combined with yesterday’s closeup of her ass in a bathing suit are really not a good look. And my god those Chanel bathrobes! These two look like low-life wannabe Russians 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So this trip is promotional and the st barts will be the gift from kristen tutor. Dubai miguel isnt wrong though, theyve been on countless 'honeymoons' and i bet caroline is happy for some intellectual company!

oooooh, DubaiMiguel looking after his brand ambassador and getting defensive and having to justify his honeymoon trip with them, he must be getting a bit jittery about the criticism she is getting, must admit It is a bit unethical that he gives her work and then holidays with her.

anyway, can’t blame her to be dragging anyone and everyone with them on honeymoon, I would take my 80 year old grumpy Neighbour with me if I found myself honeymooning with an idiot like IQ27.

Wasn’t Madrid with :::: his family
Paris ::::::, the Hermes salesman
austria ::::: Sergio’s ‘friend’

they don’t ever do anything alone together,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't follow either of them and never did. I just go to their stories through the "search". I completely agree with mdaadm in all you said. She has sunk down to such a level of vulgarity it's mind-blowing. And that is the exact reason she is being shunned by the high society in Dubai. In fact their little jaunt at the Polo last weekend was laughable as they weren't even with the IN crowd.

I don't follow either of them and never did. I just go to their stories through the "search". I completely agree with mdaadm in all you said. She has sunk down to such a level of vulgarity it's mind-blowing. And that is the exact reason she is being shunned by the high society in Dubai. In fact their little jaunt at the Polo last weekend was laughable as they weren't even with the IN crowd.
Oh goodness no, I don't follow them either. She looks bad, I mean really bad. In two years she has gone from a considerably attractive middle age woman to almost ruining her face with all those injections. There use to be a little softness to her- that has been replaced with this really hard look that has aged her immensely in two years.

Did anyone else think her purple dress was giving off “pretty woman” hooker vibes 👀View attachment 1114424
Sorry, but with those Knobbly Legs, I’d keep them covered 🤩

Ditto on the unfollowing. It made me feel dirty to have these two’s stories on my feed everyday. My working theory is that Caroline’s intelligence was very borderline to begin with, but in her earlier life she was pulled up by those around her and by her “posh” lifestyle. Now that she is surrounded with low-life grifters and graspers, her true persona is leaking out, and this is the bloated/drunk/mean/lazy/cold/narcissistic side that IQ27 somehow thinks is Ahhh-mazing. Aside from the incessant cursing, her syntax and style of speaking are not at all upper class any more. She takes more after the brainless vapid international influencer style of speaking where everything starts with “you guys....”.
And today’s frizzy hair combined with yesterday’s closeup of her ass in a bathing suit are really not a good look. And my god those Chanel bathrobes! These two look like low-life wannabe Russians 🤦🏽‍♀️
Couldn’t have summed them up better 👍

Last edited:
Totally agree with everything you just worte. It looks like Cem may have had the classy, intelligent, friends in their marriage because they certainly are the people she hangs out with . Who are these people? Where did they come from? She already said in one of her horrible podcast that I complain about but listen to (i can't help myself) that she has friends/ business partners now that years ago she wouldn't have sat at a table with them.

oooooh, DubaiMiguel looking after his brand ambassador and getting defensive and having to justify his honeymoon trip with them, he must be getting a bit jittery about the criticism she is getting, must admit It is a bit unethical that he gives her work and then holidays with her.

anyway, can’t blame her to be dragging anyone and everyone with them on honeymoon, I would take my 80 year old grumpy Neighbour with me if I found myself honeymooning with an idiot like IQ27.

Wasn’t Madrid with :::: his family
Paris ::::::, the Hermes salesman
austria ::::: Sergio’s ‘friend’

they don’t ever do anything alone together,
[/QUOTE
Yeah, he is crazy to get involved on a personal level with these two. Remember, she sent that not so funny instagram for his birthday saying he was 78 and he had to go on instagram and tell everyone it was her humor. That would have been clue number 1 for me that she isn't a good person to be seen socializing with - not to mention her relationship with her sidekick IQ27. Although, I did like the fact he put it all out there that she has been traveling a whole lot without her kids. She looks so bad on this trip- I mean really bad. She is so bloated and heavy looking now and her face has aged so much - imagine her in another 3 years. There is no way IQ27 is going to stick around to be with her - he will find his own clique and business and leave her behind. He is too superficial to be with her as she ages.
Totally agree with everything you just worte. It looks like Cem may have had the classy, intelligent, friends in their marriage because they certainly aren't the people she hangs out with . Who are these people? Where did they come from? She already said in one of her horrible podcast that I complain about but listen to (i can't help myself) that she has friends/ business partners now that years ago she wouldn't have sat at a table with them.

Last edited:
Can't understand a bloody word he says sometimes. "Bla bla bla bla something about a massage...bla bla bla amazeeng!...but more importantly, check-out my six pack!"😂

• Sick
I know I keep saying this- but damn should looks bad! She looks much older, definetly has gained more weight, and overall looks just worn out. IQ27 needs to stay on one of these vacation places they go to every other week and be a tour guide. My God, I am so sick of this arse and his camera filming things as if he has just discovered the remains of the Titantic! So he uses her name to get free vacations to these places by saying she is a reality star with a large following and they comp these freeloaders for advertisement. Do any of those places get customers because of her posting them? You can tell she can't keep up with all this traveling and his non stop blabbering and active lifestyle. Let's be honest she was a lazy and inactive when she was on LOL. She must think she looks so cute with the natural look like alot of 20 somethings can do when they are on vacation- but damn she is looking rough! And she is talking about having a baby? She will be 47 next month- 48 by the time a baby comes. I predicate the only way she has a baby is if she takes off on the RHOD and they offer her a spin off show with her life.

Oh, someone posted our thread under her instagram comments. It is great for whoever did it because for sure now they are reading. If you get a chance it was there a couple days ago and it said something like- not everyone thinks these two are so great go to this thread ......... I am sure they have been up all night reading post from the very beginning. Should be interesting now to see behavior changes if any?

I know I keep saying this- but damn should looks bad! She looks much older, definetly has gained more weight, and overall looks just worn out. IQ27 needs to stay on one of these vacation places they go to every other week and be a tour guide. My God, I am so sick of this arse and his camera filming things as if he has just discovered the remains of the Titantic! So he uses her name to get free vacations to these places by saying she is a reality star with a large following and they comp these freeloaders for advertisement. Do any of those places get customers because of her posting them? You can tell she can't keep up with all this traveling and his non stop blabbering and active lifestyle. Let's be honest she was a lazy and inactive when she was on LOL. She must think she looks so cute with the natural look like alot of 20 somethings can do when they are on vacation- but damn she is looking rough! And she is talking about having a baby? She will be 47 next month- 48 by the time a baby comes. I predicate the only way she has a baby is if she takes off on the RHOD and they offer her a spin off show with her life.

Oh, someone posted our thread under her instagram comments. It is great for whoever did it because for sure now they are reading. If you get a chance it was there a couple days ago and it said something like- not everyone thinks these two are so great go to this thread ......... I am sure they have been up all night reading post from the very beginning. Should be interesting now to see behavior changes if any?
Oh really? That's hilarious! But am sure she will delete the negative comments as they always do.. Which posted is the comment on?

Reactions: 1
Gosh she’s so sunburnt in those latest stories 😂 and the orange fake tan has worn off. She looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 1