Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the "morning" stories..she films IQ27 as if he was her 10 year old child on vacation with. He's seriously the most annoying guy.

I don't know what's happening to her face but she seems really bloated these days. The quantity that she eats is mind-blowing especially as she doesn't do any sports.

On to the next island, here we go with the "zoutcases", "oh my Gad look at zees guys..AH maazing", rooms stories etc...

Oh forgot to say: when IQ27 was on the slide she said "it's hard being an influencer".. Excuse me? Influencer of WHAT?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The whole situation with these two is just so weird. They must have thought in the beginning of this realtionship that they both would be seen as this cute "power couple" (their words, not ours!) and he would have helped her with exposure to younger viewers but she looks worn out and plain tired from keeping up with this guy! They bring out the worst in each other- her behavior is awful and he would never call her out on it - where is he going? She keeps him around becasue he is her manny and travel and luggage guy.

Reactions: 1
So this trip is promotional and the st barts will be the gift from kristen tutor. Dubai miguel isnt wrong though, theyve been on countless 'honeymoons' and i bet caroline is happy for some intellectual company!
So strange that a CEO of a company in Dubai would have to go on instagram and explain why he is on vacation- it's crazy. I can't understand why he goes public with these two. It's odd to say the least and not very professional. Given her behavior, language and lack of modesty it reminds me I certainly wouldn't risk my professional reputation for a vacation. He did show a little passive/aggressive behavior by posting that response. I kinda liked it though.

Gosh she’s so sunburnt in those latest stories πŸ˜‚ and the orange fake tan has worn off. She looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards.
She looks so bad. Go back and look at her three years ago compared to what she looks like today. This new lifestyle she so wanted so bad has really caught up with her. IQ27 seems to have really dragged her down despite all she wants us to believe. All this traveling, drinking and eating has caught up with her. This guy keeps pushing for his own selfish needs- just go get a job dude!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So far I give this MaldivesVacay β€œ3 Michellin start”⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Does this guy not have bloody auto correct on his phone? I mean the absolute lack of effort to craft polished, mistake-less posts - what would any brand gain from working with these two? And oh lord, the sight of Caroline parading around in pajamas with wet hair and her orthopedic sandals? Listen, I sympathize with the hair situation as I’ve got frizzy hair and therefore look insane in all my family holiday photos - but Caroline is there with her 500k followers to try to promote a glamorous vacation. She could at least make an effort. In those PJs with her stringy yellow hair she looks like my German Grandma. (Who Is adorable and looks amazing for age 93!! 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Mr IQ27 who supposedly has an MBA, can't spell the word "star"?! The Michelin (it's only one "l" moron) 3 start restaurant πŸ˜‚.. At first I thought it was just an honest mistake as well all do sometimes, except when I saw he wrote it several times I remembered he was just dumb as a rock.

Oh yes like yesterday when they had to cross the bridge to the restaurant, it specifically said ONE PERSON AT A TIME (and he filmed the sign!), and the idiot still tries to get on even when CS wasn't done walking on it.. I think we are giving him too much credit with IQ27..he should be a 7

So far I give this MaldivesVacay β€œ3 Michellin start”⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Does this guy not have bloody auto correct on his phone? I mean the absolute lack of effort to craft polished, mistake-less posts - what would any brand gain from working with these two? And oh lord, the sight of Caroline parading around in pajamas with wet hair and her orthopedic sandals? Listen, I sympathize with the hair situation as I’ve got frizzy hair and therefore look insane in all my family holiday photos - but Caroline is there with her 500k followers to try to promote a glamorous vacation. She could at least make an effort. In those PJs with her stringy yellow hair she looks like my German Grandma. (Who Is adorable and looks amazing for age 93!! 😜)
Ha ! We wrote the same thing at the same time πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Also CS and Miguel Dubai standing together with their filler-filled cheeks, inflated lips and veneers....they looked quite similar. I'm all for a bit of work here snd there but not when the face starts to look plastic. Do you think she could have her lips dissolved?

When they were on the bikes and IQ27 is filming and says "come on Caroline hurry go faster!"....why? Cant he just leave her alone for one minute please!! Cant she have s conversation with someone else?

Reactions: 3
He is in such a hurry to post something/anything that he doesn't stop to even read what he has posted. I agree with Joan- I think we are giving him way to much credit by calling him IQ27. I don't know anyone that has a MBA from an accredited university that can't spell. Perhaps this is why he has no job? And to think she went from Cem who I would imagine can spell the word "star" and could hold an intellectual conversation with to this babbling nut job. If he played soccer like he spells and talks it's of no surprise that he retired (cough,cough) at 24. I have come to the conclusion that he really isn't in love with her it's that he uses her to be in the spotlight. All this high school stuff like balloons and public displays of affection is more for him then it is for her. He wants the attention- she just hasn't picked up on it yet. Don't even get me started on her appearance- this au natural look she is trying to go for isn't working.

Also CS and Miguel Dubai standing together with their filler-filled cheeks, inflated lips and veneers....they looked quite similar. I'm all for a bit of work here snd there but not when the face starts to look plastic. Do you think she could have her lips dissolved?

When they were on the bikes and IQ27 is filming and says "come on Caroline hurry go faster!"....why? Cant he just leave her alone for one minute please!! Cant she have s conversation with someone else?
Nope, this guy has to be involved in everything. He has to be the center of attention wherever he goes with her. Imagine how people talk about them if they are around them on a daily basis. I bet as soon as these two leave the room- people are like - OMG, this guy is a joke and have a great laugh.

Last edited:
I've a question. Does anyone know what IQ27 is an entrepreneur in? Is it tech? Entrepreneurs usually do speaker events talking about their product and their innovation. So what is he?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a recent addition since he started doing those crypto cartoon yokes with the dodgy looking fellas in the middle of the night on laptops with caroline admiring them. That’s the full job title by the way, don’t dare shorten it at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I've a question. Does anyone know what IQ27 is an entrepreneur in? Is it tech? Entrepreneurs usually do speaker events talking about their product and their innovation. So what is he?

Reactions: 1
So strange that a CEO of a company in Dubai would have to go on instagram and explain why he is on vacation- it's crazy. I can't understand why he goes public with these two. It's odd to say the least and not very professional. Given her behavior, language and lack of modesty it reminds me I certainly wouldn't risk my professional reputation for a vacation. He did show a little passive/aggressive behavior by posting that response. I kinda liked it though.

She looks so bad. Go back and look at her three years ago compared to what she looks like today. This new lifestyle she so wanted so bad has really caught up with her. IQ27 seems to have really dragged her down despite all she wants us to believe. All this traveling, drinking and eating has caught up with her. This guy keeps pushing for his own selfish needs- just go get a job dude!
DubaiMiguel is obviously a Narcissistic CONTROL FREAK.
Yet another one πŸ™„

I think it’s a recent addition since he started doing those crypto cartoon yokes with the dodgy looking fellas in the middle of the night on laptops with caroline admiring them. That’s the full job title by the way, don’t dare shorten it at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A Fake Artist - That could maybe be classed as Entrepreneurial πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ₯΄

If this is what his Clinic does to you then I’d steer Well Clear 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
DubaiMiguel is obviously a Narcissistic CONTROL FREAK.
Yet another one πŸ™„

A Fake Artist - That could maybe be classed as Entrepreneurial πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ₯΄

If this is what his Clinic does to you then I’d steer Well Clear 😱
What is she doing to her beautiful face?

Behold: he corrected it!!
Sergio, are you reading this???
Stars!!!!! Not star!!! Also he wrote sea place instead of sea plane tooπŸ™„

View attachment 1118834

Lol which tattlers are these? 🀣 theu must surely read it by now if they havent already?
Oh wow that's amazing! Oh sorry... That's AHHHH maazing πŸ˜‚.
Well to whoever did that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What is she doing to her beautiful face?

Stars!!!!! Not star!!! Also he wrote sea place instead of sea plane tooπŸ™„
He writes like he talks.. But you know, he has an MBA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Behold: he corrected it!!
Sergio, are you reading this???
I don't think he can read..if the comments on his post are still there then he definitely doesn't read

An other one of those scams...thinking he can get rich quick.. Doesn't work that way you dimwit

I don't think he can read..if the comments on his post are still there then he definitely doesn't read

An other one of those scams...thinking he can get rich quick.. Doesn't work that way you dimwit
It'll be Herbal Life next

I cannot believe he went into the room she was sleeping in and filmed her sleeping in her bikini!!!! Is that not a bit creepy???

• Wow
Great question maybe he will let us all know now that they know where to find us? As much as he likes to brag and show off one would think he would use this instagram platform to springboard his brand/products. The only thing that remotely looks like a job would be flying that annoying drone and taking videos of everything that has a pulse or moves. I think his innovation is to cling on tightly to mama the money train and take as many vacations he can get for free ads or gifts to put on social media. Perhaps he should sit back and think of just how far ahead most people his age are in their careers. You know the ones that actually get up and go to work everyday instead of riding bikes around a island that you got a freebie on. Good hard work makes you such a better person in all areas, builds character too - maybe he should give it a try.

Awww, CS just posted her friends that sent her a picture and said they miss her. Who are these people? Lets be totally honest here- the CS from LOL wouldn't have given those people in that picture the time of day 5 years ago. I guess her elementary cut out vision board that is taped to the window has helped her become more inviting. Just curious of who she really is, the CS on LOL was a wannabe socialite that wouldn't be seen with the type of people she is now calling friends. So who is she really, the one we see now or was the one on LOL a fake?

Bravo, bravo to whoever posted us to their site- that was genius. Someone in that circus of people they surround themselves with will read these posts. If not for anything more than being curious as to what is being said. I do believe that they are thinking that they are this super great couple and everyone looks to them with admiration. Well, by the time they go through 2300 post I think they may be a bit surprised. Just wait until RHOD airs and people start to search threads like this out.

Last edited:
I cannot believe how different she looks in non-filtered photos!

She has the face of someone carrying too much weight, but of course it's all fillers. Such a shame, as she had natural good looks before she started tweaking things.

I haven't heard him speak - just going by what's written here - but it sounds like he talks like Mauricio Umansky (Kyle Richards from RHoBH's husband)! :LOL:

View attachment 1118834

Lol which tattlers are these? 🀣 theu must surely read it by now if they havent already?
One is them is me !

Great question maybe he will let us all know now that they know where to find us? As much as he likes to brag and show off one would think he would use this instagram platform to springboard his brand/products. The only thing that remotely looks like a job would be flying that annoying drone and taking videos of everything that has a pulse or moves. I think his innovation is to cling on tightly to mama the money train and take as many vacations he can get for free ads or gifts to put on social media. Perhaps he should sit back and think of just how far ahead most people his age are in their careers. You know the ones that actually get up and go to work everyday instead of riding bikes around a island that you got a freebie on. Good hard work makes you such a better person in all areas, builds character too - maybe he should give it a try.

Awww, CS just posted her friends that sent her a picture and said they miss her. Who are these people? Lets be totally honest here- the CS from LOL wouldn't have given those people in that picture the time of day 5 years ago. I guess her elementary cut out vision board that is taped to the window has helped her become more inviting. Just curious of who she really is, the CS on LOL was a wannabe socialite that wouldn't be seen with the type of people she is now calling friends. So who is she really, the one we see now or was the one on LOL a fake?

Bravo, bravo to whoever posted us to their site- that was genius. Someone in that circus of people they surround themselves with will read these posts. If not for anything more than being curious as to what is being said. I do believe that they are thinking that they are this super great couple and everyone looks to them with admiration. Well, by the time they go through 2300 post I think they may be a bit surprised. Just wait until RHOD airs and people start to search threads like this out.
Someone replied to a comment I made mentioning tattle and I replied saying yes I am a tattler

I cannot believe how different she looks in non-filtered photos!

She has the face of someone carrying too much weight, but of course it's all fillers. Such a shame, as she had natural good looks before she started tweaking things.

I haven't heard him speak - just going by what's written here - but it sounds like he talks like Mauricio Umansky (Kyle Richards from RHoBH's husband)! :LOL:
Bloody love Mauricio, the fact that hes been permanently stoned for the last five years or so is hilarious. Seems to be the only way he deals with living with Kyle 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha