Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that, and looked up her name and number on the marathon's website. It was 20km and her time was SIX HOURS! Six hours?? I've been on 20km light walks and I did it in 4 hours. Seriously, she must have walked most of the way and taken frequent stops along the route.
She did show that they were all out guzzling champagne the night before, not the best half marathon prep

I saw that, and looked up her name and number on the marathon's website. It was 20km and her time was SIX HOURS! Six hours?? I've been on 20km light walks and I did it in 4 hours. Seriously, she must have walked most of the way and taken frequent stops along the route.
She did show that they were all out guzzling champagne the night before, not the best half marathon prep

Does anyone else thinks Sergio mumbles a lot? Sometimes I can barley understand what he is saying, like he can’t be bothered to pronounce his words properly? Apart from the obvious ones amazing, honey, look at this one 🙄🙄
I also wondered who Michaels ‘friend’ was and wondered why he wasn’t tagged. Probably not rich enough or not an entrepreneur 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She wrote on her grid post that she did it in 2hrs 36mins 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Actually, I apologise for my comment - I now see that she explained the time on her Insta to someone else who queried it. She was in the last group of runners to start.

Does anyone else thinks Sergio mumbles a lot? Sometimes I can barley understand what he is saying, like he can’t be bothered to pronounce his words properly? Apart from the obvious ones amazing, honey, look at this one 🙄🙄
I also wondered who Michaels ‘friend’ was and wondered why he wasn’t tagged. Probably not rich enough or not an entrepreneur 🤣🤣
I knoooooow 😂😂😂! Anyway, his count of vocabulary words is so limited, we guess most of the time!
OK next..her comment that he looked 11 years old 😂😂😂. Am sure people at the hotel thinking it's her son and Michael is her husband.

Michael's friend isn't tagged (for the moment) for the exact reasons you mentioned. People that know her in London said that that is exactly the kind of person she is: she will only be "friends" with you if you can bring her something, be rich, be well known...the epitome of a social climber. Which was happening in London when she lived here. I would say she went pretty far down the ladder now..

I just listened to the latest podcast 'Self Destruct'. A whole heap of rambling, swearing, no structure, nothing making sense and in the end I just decided she was talking about her own stories of self destructing. Good grief.

I understand she had some procedure to give her stomach definition but is it just me that thinks it looks awful? She looks like she has a pot belly. Would she not want this corrected?

She had that procedure that defines the six pack. At 46 peri menopause is a bastard and the weight around the middle takes on a life of its own (I know this from first hand experience)

She had that procedure that defines the six pack. At 46 peri menopause is a bastard and the weight around the middle takes on a life of its own (I know this from first hand experience)
Oh I know all too well unfortunately. I just thought with the amount of cosmetic procedures she gets it would of been worth it.

Can you imagine lying relaxing in your luxurious villa in the Maldives and IQ27 starts flying a drone?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably too busy posing along the route for ‘content’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who in God's green earth would ever take one ounce of advice from this nutjob? She needs to let up on the f word ever other word - it's not cute or funny, very immature and certainly not professional. I listen to her podcast just so that I can listen to her ramble on about herself and she hasn't a clue or background to give advice about none of the subjects she talks about. I pray that nobody really takes anything she says seriously. I hate to give her my one listen but damn it makes me laugh when she acts like she is so smart. She is gaining alot of weight in these past few months. Her face is bloated, she has back flab and her butt is spreading. I mean she looks really bad. Maybe it is her nerves but every time i see her she is stuffing food in her mouth. She won't get that weight off as quickly as she must think she will!

IQ27 is wearing the same outfit he wore to that island when they got married. She looks absolutely horrific in those images from yesterday. If you look at her 3 years ago to what she looks like now it's very noticably she has gone down hill. She is a complete mess- inside and out. I think she may be deeply sad inside but you would never know because she isn't the type of person that shows vunerability. IQ27 is an absolute nightmare that she deserves an award just for dealing with him for 24 hours. He has no intention of doing anything but living in her limelight and go on all these free vacations and taking full advantage of all the connections she has introduced him to. One of her worst decisions was to continue this relationship with IQ27. He is nothing but a taker and really does nothing more than go on Instagram and try to come off as this great guy by his insincere I love you, you are so beautiful bullcrap that he repeats now with absolutley no feelings when he says it, and his fake laughs and attempts for us to believe that he does so much for her. She said that she doesn't enjoy all this traveling but she does it for him because he wants her to be alone with him. If she thought it was bad being married to Cem - she knows this is a nightmare being with this guy.

I thought perhaps the guy in the orange shirt that was with Michael was her partner? Not sure but he was in a bright orange tshirt so it was no problem seeing him in the pictures. If CS and IQ27 can't get anything from him or use him for a free place to mooch off of - they won't give him a second glance. Poor guy, he needs to get out of there ASAP. It's bad enough CS treats people so disposable but the thought of IQ27 treating people like she does makes me ill. Without her he is nothing a nobody- he knows it and he knows we know it too.

Hahaha their 4 kids lol. Not sure about posting a trip to the luxury villas in the Maldives given the current global situation. It’s all a bit tone deaf. Also who is the guy with Michael? He hasn’t been tagged on insta so clearly doesn’t have any ‘value’.
These two could care less that people and children are dying in the streets as long as they can get to their free vacations, eat enormous amounts of food,drink and fly first class and cozy up to people that are as superficial as they are. Karma is a biatch though! Nobody lives like these 2 wants us to believe they do without suffering in another way. LIfe doesn't work that way.

Can you imagine lying relaxing in your luxurious villa in the Maldives and IQ27 starts flying a drone?!!!
OMG, I just thought the same thing. This idiot is flying that drone which is loud and these guest have paid good money for quiet and privacy. I hope someone complains to management -I know my arse would. It's bad enough we have to look at the close up images- we don't need to see aieral view assbrain. But this is what happens when you don't have a job, you find hobbies like a little 10 year old. She probably ignores him until it is time to do the take stories and pictures.

I knoooooow 😂😂😂! Anyway, his count of vocabulary words is so limited, we guess most of the time!
OK next..her comment that he looked 11 years old 😂😂😂. Am sure people at the hotel thinking it's her son and Michael is her husband.

Michael's friend isn't tagged (for the moment) for the exact reasons you mentioned. People that know her in London said that that is exactly the kind of person she is: she will only be "friends" with you if you can bring her something, be rich, be well known...the epitome of a social climber. Which was happening in London when she lived here. I would say she went pretty far down the ladder now..
And we are to believe that he completed a MBA degree in the US with a vocabulary of 10 words and those words aren't pronounced or spelled correctly. I don't think so. If he has a MBA he did not get it in the US that is for sure. IQ27 is the most annoying person that I can almost deal with CS inappropriate vulgar behavior because I dislike him more. Whoever Dubai Miquel is with, if these 2 numbnuts can't use him for something they won't give him a kind word or a hello.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If I were on holiday and saw the four of them out together I would assume Caroline and Michael were together and Sergio and the other guy were. Goes to show how wrong you can be 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sergio really be does look really young now he has shaved his face, I guess he won’t be shaving it again any time soon.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god. Read the comments under her latest post. People are starting to get annoyed with them for being so insensitive while there is a war going on. Do they not read their comments?