Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IQ27 is getting quite involved in her daughter's birthday festivities wouldn't you say? I mean we all know that he has to be the center of attention in every picture and video but even for a 16 year old party that isn't his daughter. It's all kind of strange. Also, maybe it is just me and the way I was brought up- but I think she lets her daughter dress very provocative given her age. Maybe, this is normal and I am just old school but she is always hanging out of her tops. I wonder how Cem feels about that? CS spent most of her day advertising anything from nails to shoes and everything in between. She is even becoming more vocal by posting things like - I can't hide from him. There is no way this woman is comfortable with having to fake on camera that she loves him and all the dumb questions he ask of her. He is just way to much. As far as their house- that looks like a townhouse not a singler family home. They are attached in a row to other houses on either sides. If it is what it looks like - they are not anywhere like a custom home but more like a cookie cutter houses where the developer buys the land and puts as many as they can get in. It's nothing like wha she was living in before. He keeps saying they picked out everything for the custom house- well you do that with a town house- it's not a home built to order by a builder. Another one of their fake it and hope no one picks up on it.

Reactions: 1
Recap time!!

Yasmines birthday : glad to see Cem was there (I find him really sexy honestly and that's the consensus in Dubai 😅).. IQ27 wishes he was 1/4 the man Cem is. Where was the 3rd child? Notice he wasn't there? I agree with the comment about the top for a 16 year old..not very appropriate but then again look at the example she has at home 😒.

IQ27 posting the below picture with the comment "MY little beautiful human" was highly unsettling..he talks like she's been in his Life forever when she's just been there for a hot minute.. I mean please..

OK..let's discuss the Chanel birkenstocks.. I don't know about you guys but I find the model horrendous. I don't care if it's Chanel, LV, Balenciaga etc.. The model is horrible. She's very proud to tell us she has them in many other colors too lol.

This woman has horrible horrible dress sense. I agree with the person that said her brown outfit of yesterday was horrendous. She doesn't come off as classy one single bit. I don't know where she gets her cloths from but it's ugly. I see she wore an other of those type of "tracksuit" today to fly! Let's not even go there with how IQ27 is dressed to travel..like a 10 year old. Never ever has my husband traveled without a blazer on but then again, he's a real man in his early 40s and mature.

Well, we got as expected this morning : the suitcases, the driver, the champagne at the lounge and the plane seat.. Told you yesterday! Just goes to show she doesn't read us.

OK, question : if it's their "honeymoon", why is botoxed Miguel there with them? I guess CS needed a bit of people her own age to interact with because I think after 1 month away with him, she probably ran out of things to talk about with IQ27.

Attachments

Dubai Miguel is going on honeymoon with them. Are Sergio and Michael the real newlyweds here? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well I don’t know about you tattle cunts but I think it is really heartwarming to see Cem ( the ride), Caroline and their 4 kids out for a lovely family dinner. Although at the risk of being bitchy I do think with the amount of cash to splash that they should have invested in some early years singing lessons for that tone deaf kid 😂😂

Hahaha their 4 kids lol. Not sure about posting a trip to the luxury villas in the Maldives given the current global situation. It’s all a bit tone deaf. Also who is the guy with Michael? He hasn’t been tagged on insta so clearly doesn’t have any ‘value’.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Filming a member of their staff before heading to 'paradise' the lift door closed as they said bye🤦‍♀️ wish i could upload a screen recordinf of it but wouldnt let me

Im always shocked at how different her Body and face looks in unfiltered non selfie photos..
She was pretty bfore she starting dumping fillers into her face 🙄

Attachments

It was all in there today. Filming staff, luggage, airport, champagne, seats on flight, spilling champagne. You would think they lived in some parallel universe where there is no war going on.

• Sick
It was all in there today. Filming staff, luggage, airport, champagne, seats on flight, spilling champagne. You would think they lived in some parallel universe where there is no war going on.
We know all she cares about is herself so no surprise there. Even Juliet who is so annoying, did a marathon in favor of Ukraine and seems heavily involved in helping the people there. I can say that in my Instagram friends, none are posting stories of fickle dinners and clothes. Everyone seems to have taken a step back of solidarity with Ukraine.

CS is wearing that same hideous brown tracksuit of yesterday lol. She clearly thinks it looks good on her 🙄. And what's with IQ27 constant "TUNTUNTUN".. My goodness grow up. He really is the most annoying person.

We know all she cares about is herself so no surprise there. Even Juliet who is so annoying, did a marathon in favor of Ukraine and seems heavily involved in helping the people there. I can say that in my Instagram friends, none are posting stories of fickle dinners and clothes. Everyone seems to have taken a step back of solidarity with Ukraine.

CS is wearing that same hideous brown tracksuit of yesterday lol. She clearly thinks it looks good on her 🙄. And what's with IQ27 constant "TUNTUNTUN".. My goodness grow up. He really is the most annoying person.
Juliet did a half marathon

Recap time!!

Yasmines birthday : glad to see Cem was there (I find him really sexy honestly and that's the consensus in Dubai 😅).. IQ27 wishes he was 1/4 the man Cem is. Where was the 3rd child? Notice he wasn't there? I agree with the comment about the top for a 16 year old..not very appropriate but then again look at the example she has at home 😒.

IQ27 posting the below picture with the comment "MY little beautiful human" was highly unsettling..he talks like she's been in his Life forever when she's just been there for a hot minute.. I mean please..

OK..let's discuss the Chanel birkenstocks.. I don't know about you guys but I find the model horrendous. I don't care if it's Chanel, LV, Balenciaga etc.. The model is horrible. She's very proud to tell us she has them in many other colors too lol.

This woman has horrible horrible dress sense. I agree with the person that said her brown outfit of yesterday was horrendous. She doesn't come off as classy one single bit. I don't know where she gets her cloths from but it's ugly. I see she wore an other of those type of "tracksuit" today to fly! Let's not even go there with how IQ27 is dressed to travel..like a 10 year old. Never ever has my husband traveled without a blazer on but then again, he's a real man in his early 40s and mature.

Well, we got as expected this morning : the suitcases, the driver, the champagne at the lounge and the plane seat.. Told you yesterday! Just goes to show she doesn't read us.

OK, question : if it's their "honeymoon", why is botoxed Miguel there with them? I guess CS needed a bit of people her own age to interact with because I think after 1 month away with him, she probably ran out of things to talk about with IQ27.
The Chanel Sandals are a joke
I wouldn’t let my 83 year old mother wear them.
WTF was the designer thinking (or not)
😳😖🤩

• Haha
The sandals greatly contribute to her loaded diaper/duck waddle. They are also ugly as sin, as are these sweatsuits that she favors lately. Those sweatsuits barely look good on the 18-year olds they were designed for. Caroline’s styling lately is just atrocious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sandals greatly contribute to her loaded diaper/duck waddle. They are also ugly as sin, as are these sweatsuits that she favors lately. Those sweatsuits barely look good on the 18-year olds they were designed for. Caroline’s styling lately is just atrocious.
She looks an idiot, & WTF is he wearing to travel in. I used to dress my son like that, with his girlie backpack, when he was 7 !
Then he puts a Hat on & it’s Totally the wrong shape & size for his Brainless HEAD 🤩🤣🤣🤣

Sergioooo dressing like my 15 year old son..Caroline dressing like the cougar she is! 🤣

I think she's lost the plot. How is it a honeymoon when there are other people there with them? How does she expect people to be excited for them when they're just back from a 2 week and, quite honestly, boring looking trip. This is just another dull trip which now seems like an excuse for then to post content. Her normal life, time with her kids, ex husband and all, is more interesting than these dull never ending trips. Also she keeps posting How much she loves her husband. She is really dragging this wedding thing out. And its not even her first so it's old news now.

IQ27: "How are you feeling honey?"
IQ47: "I'm beginning to switch off"

What??? Switch off from what? Spending one week at home with your children?

Lying about on your bed while your maids do everything for you even walking your dogs?

Going on endless holidays???

Anyone?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Juliet did a half marathon
I saw that, and looked up her name and number on the marathon's website. It was 20km and her time was SIX HOURS! Six hours?? I've been on 20km light walks and I did it in 4 hours. Seriously, she must have walked most of the way and taken frequent stops along the route.

• Haha
Reactions: 4