Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just clicked on her link for her used clothes she is selling. The junk she is selling look like stuff you would just donate to the homeless. Just because this stuff has a name brand attached to it- you should see how she has it advertised. The clothes are wrinkled and not ironed and are modeled by her staff where these woman are no where near the size of CS. She is selling sandals that are filthy and are on a women' foot ( sorry to the woman who is modeling them) that is much larger then CS foot and look horrible. OMG!!!!! There is no way that she looked at that website and the way these woman are modeling these clothes and say yup, this looks great. For God's sake Caroline this stuff is junk, it's ugly stuff and just donate it. I am telling you this woman is cash strapped if she thinks selling this junk online is a great idea. I just think of when she was married to Cem and how she would never have thought to do something like this- it's pretty bad.
Why would anyone want to buy a pre loved swimsuit????

• Sick
Reactions: 2
OK just did a 24h of recap of comments and stories before I head back out... Soooo here goes : what CS wore last night was hideous and vulgar. That is EXACTLY what the people I know there say about her outfits and she gave a prime example last night. Compare that to Nina Ali s class.. Now THAT'S a woman that has it.
The other Caroline (Brooks), is going to also be sore to watch..just go take a look at her Instagram stories..narcissist much? She's also verging on the vulgar but let's give her the benefit of the doubt. I heard that while filming RHODUBAI, the 2 Caroline's ganged up.. Am not even surprised as you can tell the witch vibes from both.
Now on to what she is wearing today...seriously? First of all we've already seen this hideous dress several times before, second it looks like it's made out of towel cloth, something you'd wear to go to the beach, third it's vulgar and classless once again..if she's going to the Gold Cup l have to get in touch with my friend there as him and his wife attend and they are not fans of hers AT ALL.

Lastly, I will reiterate that no, she DOES NOT read us, especially when yesterday I said the foil on IQ27 car was horrible and she still posted 2 stories. Still posted stories of her maids, still posted stories of him doing nothing.. So no she does not read otherwise she would post stories not giving us ammunition
She Must do, because everything discussed on here, if it’s Negative on certain things, shortly after, She then does them even more pronounced than before.

Why would anyone want to buy a pre loved swimsuit????
What about the dirty channel sandals that are filthy and stretched out? Even the clothes are outdated and she hasn't probably worn for years. But at least take the time to Iron the clothes if you are really want to sell them. There is noting worse then seeing used sandals for sale on someone else's feet.

• Sick
The pre loved page is actually like a joke! It shows just how delusional this woman is!

Reactions: 1
I like her content today. Cleaning the hedgehog. Showing how she shoots her shoe ads. Of course Bozo is still filming her "oh my gad...what are you doing honey?" Because he does bugger all.

• Haha
Ok but she’s so dumb she tagged her shoe ad story with #btsarmy not realizing that it’s a hashtag for fans of the K-Pop group. She is just so clueless!! Any assistant with half a pea for a brain would have caught this, so clearly there is no “layer” between what Caroline wants to post and what ends up online.
Furthermore, those last couple items that she posted on her pre-loved 🤢 page are clearly being modeled by Caroline Brooks who was with CS the other day. Meaning Caroline is now reduced to photographing and flogging her own used clothing. Something is very amiss with the assistant team, IMO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched her latest YouTube video… she clearly hated being in Madrid with IG27’s family

Has anyone watched her latest YouTube video… she clearly hated being in Madrid with IG27’s family
The balloons in the room are such a waste

The balloons in the room are such a waste
They’re such slobs! The room was such a mess

Last edited:
Yep their content today is so much improved. Cups of tea, kids, family zoom calls. Normal life at last!!!! Much better. Maybe they DO read this page👏

Apart from IQ27 with his feet up pretending to work

Reactions: 1
Hello everyone! Big catch-up of the stories of the 2 clowns
1) what, but WHAT, is that horrible outfit she wore last night for their "date" ("looook loook at zees one..seee is wearing Sanel everything.. Oh my God.. AHHHH..maazing") 🙄... Please IQ27, we are not impressed by that horrific pink cheap outfit.. Personally, I've never seen that in the Chanel stores here..fake? Just saying the cut and the shape does not have the Chanel class. Anyway just horrific.
2) just reiterating that her outfits of yesterday, are EXACTLY the things my friends in Dubai say about her : classless and vulgar
3) IQ27 stories about "working".. Since when is facetiming your Mom considered "work".. smdh
4) what's with IQ27 filming Yasmine like that? She's mot his daughter ffs. It's weird and abnormal. Highly uncomfortable to watch

Yep their content today is so much improved. Cups of tea, kids, family zoom calls. Normal life at last!!!! Much better. Maybe they DO read this page👏

Yes I agree, her content was more "normal".. It's just IQ27 who's still the ridiculous bozo pretending to be important.. Unbelievable how dumb as a rock and pathetic this guy is.. Can't wait for RH of Dubai, going to be so much entertainment to see him being exposed

Last edited:
  • Haha

I’ve said it Many times.
How Obvious & Fake could they be about it 🙄
Dumb & Dumber 🤩

It is Chanel, from this winter’s Coco Neige winter sportswear line. Not sure she’s the demographic they were going for though!

• Heart
Hello everyone! Big catch-up of the stories of the 2 clowns
1) what, but WHAT, is that horrible outfit she wore last night for their "date" ("looook loook at zees one..seee is wearing Sanel everything.. Oh my God.. AHHHH..maazing") 🙄... Please IQ27, we are not impressed by that horrific pink cheap outfit.. Personally, I've never seen that in the Chanel stores here..fake? Just saying the cut and the shape does not have the Chanel class. Anyway just horrific.
2) just reiterating that her outfits of yesterday, are EXACTLY the things my friends in Dubai say about her : classless and vulgar
3) IQ27 stories about "working".. Since when is facetiming your Mom considered "work".. smdh
4) what's with IQ27 filming Yasmine like that? She's mot his daughter ffs. It's weird and abnormal. Highly uncomfortable to watch

Yes I agree, her content was more "normal".. It's just IQ27 who's still the ridiculous bozo pretending to be important.. Unbelievable how dumb as a rock and pathetic this guy is.. Can't wait for RH of Dubai, going to be so much entertainment to see him being exposed
I also found it uncomfortable to watch him filming Jasmine. And she is so giggly around him. Awkward!!!

You have to go and watch their latest video of SC and Family he posted it today. I know it is extruciating to watch but trying to explain it does it not justice. OMG first she is again stuffing her face with food, complaining about how she is doing to much work and not relaxing. But IQ27 acting like a 12 year old fills a already small room with those damn latex baloons and pictures all over the room. She is trying to act surprised and happy as he ask her a million times, are you happy, look what i did, i love you, blah, blah. They then upgrade to a larger room which is immediately taken over with those damn baloons and for whatever reason they have dumped clothes all over the floor and bed looking for something. She again is stuffing her face as she is trying to talk and then IQ27 locks her out of the room. It's very apparent that he has not a clue about what he is doing and he has managed and I think he does it on purpose to show the worst side of her. This guy has managed to completely ruin whatever chances she may have had for a decent comeback.

It is Chanel, from this winter’s Coco Neige winter sportswear line. Not sure she’s the demographic they were going for though!
Yes you are correct, I hadn't seen it because not at all what I look at as too hideous (I m a bag person 🙀) .reminds me of the things I imagine we see in the garment districts 😂... And exactly, NOT AT ALL the demographic but then again we've established that she does not know how to read a room.. Beginning to think her IQ is her age number as well

You have to go and watch their latest video of SC and Family he posted it today. I know it is extruciating to watch but trying to explain it does it not justice. OMG first she is again stuffing her face with food, complaining about how she is doing to much work and not relaxing. But IQ27 acting like a 12 year old fills a already small room with those damn latex baloons and pictures all over the room. She is trying to act surprised and happy as he ask her a million times, are you happy, look what i did, i love you, blah, blah. They then upgrade to a larger room which is immediately taken over with those damn baloons and for whatever reason they have dumped clothes all over the floor and bed looking for something. She again is stuffing her face as she is trying to talk and then IQ27 locks her out of the room. It's very apparent that he has not a clue about what he is doing and he has managed and I think he does it on purpose to show the worst side of her. This guy has managed to completely ruin whatever chances she may have had for a decent comeback.
Agreed, this guy has ruined her... Never seen such a dumb guy like this before

Last edited:
Ok but she’s so dumb she tagged her shoe ad story with #btsarmy not realizing that it’s a hashtag for fans of the K-Pop group. She is just so clueless!! Any assistant with half a pea for a brain would have caught this, so clearly there is no “layer” between what Caroline wants to post and what ends up online.
Furthermore, those last couple items that she posted on her pre-loved 🤢 page are clearly being modeled by Caroline Brooks who was with CS the other day. Meaning Caroline is now reduced to photographing and flogging her own used clothing. Something is very amiss with the assistant team, IMO.
Agreed, she is so clearly out of the loop of what is going on- as far as this "team" she keep talking about - ummmm, not buying that either. Most people work from home so why she keeps telling us she has employees downstairs not including her housekeeping staff is crazy. She just likes to brag - show off. Why would you need to show up everyday in that crowded apartment when the majority of the work they do is online. I for the life of me can't figure out what she does, like what is her brand, what do 7 employees do for her? It make no sense to me- and I Q27 and that damn camera needs to go like yesterday- this guy has lost his mind- he believes that he is part of a power couple and he said he has to be with her all the time because they are a power couple and why would he not be there with her. He really believes this fake world that they have dreamt up. I read an article about a woman who is 36 and is running her own multi billion company and did it through hard work and taking chances. She said that people that have these vision boards posted with pictures on them are laughable- she said you visualize it and then you go out and bust your arse to get it. You don't waste time staring at a picture of it.

Yes you are correct, I hadn't seen it because not at all what I look at as too hideous (I m a bag person 🙀) .reminds me of the things I imagine we see in the garment districts 😂... And exactly, NOT AT ALL the demographic but then again we've established that she does not know how to read a room.. Beginning to think her IQ is her age number as well

Agreed, this guy has ruined her... Never seen such a dumb guy like this before
I know I keep saying this but can you imagine her dumping clothes on the floor if she was married to Cem? She is with this immature, star struck, loser because she can be lazy, filthy, have no resonsibilties, answer to no one, dress however she wants and he will never say no to her or hold her accountability. Being with him has allowed her to return to her lazy, selfish ways and never grow up. He allows her to use him and say awful things to him because where is he going to go- without her he is no one. He is so childish to bring baloons again to Paris in a small room, it's tacky and so immature that it shows the difference between a real man with sophiscation and a man that is hanging around grown ups and trying to fit it. Cem did so many things for her in 18 years that were probably very respectful and classy that this guy and his mylar baloons or tacky paintings can't even come close to anything she had in the past. The video of him filming Yasmine with her birthday dress on was really hard to watch and it gave me some red flag vibes. Cem will probably keep an eye on that because for sure CS isn't paying attention. It wierded me out.

I also found it uncomfortable to watch him filming Jasmine. And she is so giggly around him. Awkward!!!
Yeah, that whole situation is uncomfortable. Go to the youtube story called Noah's Arc where they are all at the pet store. He points the camera at Yasmine's upper torso for a good while for no apparent reason- that was red flag number 1 and they have been a few others as well, I just need to remember what youtube story they are in.

Last edited:
Oh my..the 10000 stories this morning of him setting up the balloons..in his little undies 😂😂😂😂.. So unsexy ! Am all for boxers ☺.
Here we go again on a trip because of course they so need it with all that work they put in and especially to recuperate from the month long previous trip 😂.
Well we know this trip is a gift from Kristin Tutor and once again a free trip..
Cue tomorrow, the "zuitcases, oh my Gad look at zis", the driver picking them up, the check in, the airport lounge with the champagne, the airplane seats, the airplane food "Ah..maaazing" ..rinse and repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't think it's a cool idea for this guy to be walking around the house in his briefs. There is a 16 year old girl that lives in that house as well. We know he does that for view but put some shorts on buddy! Enough with the house full of damn balooons. What a waste of money- but it goes to show his sophiscation level very tacky. A pretty vase of white roses is far nicer but he likes the excess of having more. It just shows his immaturity. Of course CS is going to keep him around, hell he does everything for her like decorating for our children's birthdays- you know CS the things we mother's do for our children. The level of her laziness is unreal. Plus,has anyone noticed the amount of food this woman is packing away? Damn......yesterday it was this huge chocolate donut and that is after a week of drinking and eating all that cheese( still can't look at cheese) while skiing. This trip is they one that Tutor gave for her wedding gift. Let's get ready for luggage and airplanes, rinse and repeat!!! And we are to believe that he works, yup,okay!

I like her content today. Cleaning the hedgehog. Showing how she shoots her shoe ads. Of course Bozo is still filming her "oh my gad...what are you doing honey?" Because he does bugger all.
I really wanted her to say “what he duck does it look like I’m doing”.

• Haha
Right! What is with the brown lounge wear snd bright pink lipstick? I know Kim Kardashian is all about the brown loungewear but I'm just not feeling that colour on Caroline. Also that poor assistant having to work there in a chair in the corner of their bedroom while 'these two morans' are walking in and out as they've no jobs to go to. How awful!!!! Would love to hear from her ex assistants who seem to keep leaving as she advertise about 3 times a year for a new one! 🤔