Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny when they were teasing Dubai Miguel that he was 78, her followers were responding 'no way, he looks amazing, I thought he was only in his 60's, she was then answering 'yes, that's Cosmesurge' and it turns out he is only FIFTY EIGHT, 😂 😂 😂 . Between Caroline's disfigured face, and him looking years older than he actually is, I think their favourite cosmetic clinic needs an overhaul and certainly new ambassadors.

There are so many clinics in Dubai that there is no need to go to one that destroys your face !

[QUOTE="npadcr, post: 8210842, member: 292326"
I thought on one of Caroline's podcast she had a doctor from the US that specialzies in IVF and infertility issues. If I rememer correctly, he said that many women from Dubai come to him for procedures that they cannot get in Dubai.
[/QUOTE]

Gender selection is allowed in dubai and very popular with the locals for 'balancing' their families. I think that Doctor was alluding to using donor eggs /sperm and surrogacy. None of those are legal in the UAE.

Reactions: 1
So funny when they were teasing Dubai Miguel that he was 78, her followers were responding 'no way, he looks amazing, I thought he was only in his 60's, she was then answering 'yes, that's Cosmesurge' and it turns out he is only FIFTY EIGHT, 😂 😂 😂 . Between Caroline's disfigured face, and him looking years older than he actually is, I think their favourite cosmetic clinic needs an overhaul and certainly new ambassadors.

There are so many clinics in Dubai that there is no need to go to one that destroys your face !

[QUOTE="npadcr, post: 8210842, member: 292326"
I thought on one of Caroline's podcast she had a doctor from the US that specialzies in IVF and infertility issues. If I rememer correctly, he said that many women from Dubai come to him for procedures that they cannot get in Dubai.
Gender selection is allowed in dubai and very popular with the locals for 'balancing' their families. I think that Doctor was alluding to using donor eggs /sperm and surrogacy. None of those are legal in the UAE.
[/QUOTE]
OMG - I was wondering what that all was about? So she sent something out saying he was 78 and he is only 58? I saw her with a walker and adult diapers but couldn't figure out what it was all about. He looks as plastic as he does. I went back and looked at his pictures on Instagram and he was much heavier so he has lost a lot of weight. I think he comes from the state of Texas here in the US. That man has had a crap load of botox and fillers and whatever they do there. My GAWD!!!! Between her and him they look so fake. Also, my parents are in their 70's and don't use walkers and adult diapers. I guess she figures if you are 78 you are in adult diapers and using a walker to get around. Age shame much?

He travelled for work, she travelled because she didn’t want to be home, it was too boring.
You are so right about that. I totally understand how that happens- I have been married longer then she was raising kids just being a married middle aged woman. You can get bored with it all and think about leaving it all- especially if you aren't happy. I just don't get it why she decided to get in the relationship with this immature bullshitter and then marry him. Maybe she isn't as strong and independent she wasn't us all to believe she is. Maybe underneath it all she is an insecure woman that is afraid of being alone. Anybody, but this guy- just don't see what she sees in him.

That is passive aggresive behavior with what she just did to her friend about his birthday. It was like so not funny and kinda embarrasing now for him. She really took that joke all the way with getting a cake that said 78, a walker, diapers and then posting it on social media? I found that to be a mean spirited thing to do to a guy that is probably the reason why her asrse is spokeswoman at Cosmesurge. My gawd......if that is how she celebrates a friend's birthday- i wouldn't tell her when mine was. I hope SERGIOOOO is watching all these mean spirited little things she does- it will be him one day. I am sure his parents' are totally paying attention to it.

Reactions: 2
He travelled for work, she travelled because she didn’t want to be home, it was too boring.
yea well guess what being a mom is boring. she’s a human being. don’t blame her for letting nannies raise the kids without blaming her ex. i don’t care if he’s ‘workinn’

There’s a few quotes out here defending Caroline tooth and nail. I have a feeling her assistant’s have created a couple of accounts here to defend her. It’s obvious Caroline, you are consumed with this thread, if you’re reading this, my advice to you is none at all. You can’t fix your image by trying to prove to us all that your not so heartless and vile at times. You did Cem a favor. A strong woman wouldn’t allow any man to under estimate her much less her husband. What you weren’t able to do to Cem, you’re doing to Sergio. Like we say in the US, the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

Reactions: 3
Yes as much as we all love this persona of Cem being “the perfect man” that we created after catching a few glimpses of him on LOL. None of us really know what Cem is really like, maybe they are a bit more similar than we know. He had to have found her personality attractive in some way to have married her. Yes she always describes him as very controlling and often says he was like her teacher. We all know that Caroline is not an angel however I do think it takes a lot for a woman, any woman to leave a marriage that they truly feel happy and comfortable in. Yes I remember her saying that “he is not allowed to speak to her like that anymore” although she didn’t go into details that did raise my curiosity. I also think it’s very interesting that Caroline has gone for someone completely opposite to Cem (even though everyone thought she would run off with some rich old billionaire). Maybe Cem truly was extremely controlling and that’s why she has gone for a younger man where she is in charge of the relationship and her life. We don’t really know what went on in their marriage, as I said Caroline is not an angel as we all know but maybe neither is Cem.

I listened to Never Not Divorced and she’s bang on. It’s sounds like her husband was controlling and telling her like just be a mum and house wife and that’s your place stay in your box. Also read between the lines sounds like he was verbally abusive and spoke down to her.
I’m glad she’s not putting up with the bullshit. If she were a man she wouldn’t be getting half the abuse TBH

We never know what goes on in a person's marraige - and if you aren't happy you always should do what is best for yourself and ultimately that will make your children happier as well. It's hard to believe all she is saying when it is only her side of the story. Regardless, I am not buying this new life with her toyboy SERGIOOO and starting a new family so quickly. SERGIOOOO looks like he is the one that is manipulative and doesn't give her a minute alone. So if CEM was the maniuplative controlling husband in her first marriage she may have walked right back into it with this guy.

There’s a few quotes out here defending Caroline tooth and nail. I have a feeling her assistant’s have created a couple of accounts here to defend her. It’s obvious Caroline, you are consumed with this thread, if you’re reading this, my advice to you is none at all. You can’t fix your image by trying to prove to us all that your not so heartless and vile at times. You did Cem a favor. A strong woman wouldn’t allow any man to under estimate her much less her husband. What you weren’t able to do to Cem, you’re doing to Sergio. Like we say in the US, the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.
I have thought the same thing. She has people now in here that are trying to shut us down. I noticed it a few days ago. Caroline and SERGIOOO we get it you guys are totally obsessed with your image and have resorted to fake accounts to get us to engage in debates. Not going to happen on my end- I will continue to point out your nastiness and entitlement. As my fellow American said - the grass isn't always greener on the other side!

For all of us that have been on this thread for awhile- it looks like we have a few of Caroline and Sergioooo friends in here trying to change the narrative of these two. A couple of us have noticed it in the past few days. They are for sure reading these comments as I dm SERGIOOOO about the disgusting manner in which he had her employee serve his arse coffee while he was laying in bed. I don't know about there - but in the US if a employee served the husband of her employer coffee in bed it would be a real big HR issue - anyways within 2 days they were showing them having a birthday cake for the staff. I made comments about sheets on thier bed and she films new bed linens- so it is obivious they are reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
On LOL Cem said “What’s wrong, are your diamond shoes too tight?” so yea a lot of dismissive talking down to her. I think she should jet set around the world and get massages everyday and do all the botox she wants. Viva la vida witch. Sergio is maternal enough for the both of them.

I am not sure that assuming that Sergio is maternal enough for the both of them is a reason for them to have a child. He also doesn’t seem to act like someone with much responsibility from what he shows on his stories far from it, a man of leisure springs to mind. I agree with comments on here that there seems to be people suddenly trying to change the narrative of th pair of them on this thread. I am not buying it in the slightest!!

yea well guess what being a mom is boring. she’s a human being. don’t blame her for letting nannies raise the kids without blaming her ex. i don’t care if he’s ‘workinn’
Wow! Poor kids then. He was providing so not sure how he was expected to raise them when he was working in a different country. She was just too selfish to do it. I can’t understand why any mother would ditch their kids the amount she did and continues to do, especially when it’s having such an obvious detrimental effect on them.

Maybe you’d be better off in the rave thread?

Just watched Georgina Rodriguez’s show on Netflix. She has the life that Caroline and Sergio aspire to. The fashion, the jewels, the houses, the jet. It must be tough on Sergio nearly having ‘made it’ in football but not quite. He needs to find something better to do than ‘crypto’ and those other ‘MLMs for millionaires’ that they seem to be involved with. He is still young enough to have a great second career.

I really do hate to say it, but I wouldn't want Sergio raising my child, he really doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the box and seems so impressionable for a 27 year old, he is so mind numbingly immature and really comes across as uneducated and, dare I say it, dumb. Sadly, I don't think any kids of theirs would be getting much intellectual stimulation and guidance from him.

It is cringe worthy that her young daughter can see him for what he is and happy to declare it publicly, (probably her young boys too) they must feel so unempowered. I could totally see him sulking if Caroline ever had to put her kids before him, I don't think he could cope.

Marriages break down all the time, and more often than not, the man walks away and the woman is left trying to hold the pieces together for the kids sake. Caroline presents as a mom who really doesn't feel any moral or maternal duty to her kids, of course that could all be bravado and trying to be controversial to gain clicks, but you do wonder about the effect on the children, particularly since the marriage broke up and the manchild was installed so quickly into their broken family. They definitely appear to be waaay down on her priority list.

I think middle age for her was something she just couldn't face, so she was off trying to relive her youth with someone young enough to be her son, and he fulfils that for her by telling her what she wants and needs to hear. I also suspect she is trying to change the narrative now on her first marriage, by bad mouthing her ex, to deflect from the fact she had an affair and caused the marriage to collapse.

I really do hate to say it, but I wouldn't want Sergio raising my child, he really doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the box and seems so impressionable for a 27 year old, he is so mind numbingly immature and really comes across as uneducated and, dare I say it, dumb. Sadly, I don't think any kids of theirs would be getting much intellectual stimulation and guidance from him.

It is cringe worthy that her young daughter can see him for what he is and happy to declare it publicly, (probably her young boys too) they must feel so unempowered. I could totally see him sulking if Caroline ever had to put her kids before him, I don't think he could cope.

Marriages break down all the time, and more often than not, the man walks away and the woman is left trying to hold the pieces together for the kids sake. Caroline presents as a mom who really doesn't feel any moral or maternal duty to her kids, of course that could all be bravado and trying to be controversial to gain clicks, but you do wonder about the effect on the children, particularly since the marriage broke up and the manchild was installed so quickly into their broken family. They definitely appear to be waaay down on her priority list.

I think middle age for her was something she just couldn't face, so she was off trying to relive her youth with someone young enough to be her son, and he fulfils that for her by telling her what she wants and needs to hear. I also suspect she is trying to change the narrative now on her first marriage, by bad mouthing her ex, to deflect from the fact she had an affair and caused the marriage to collapse.

I agree with you. I think if you have been in boarding school your whole life and been under rule and master, at some point in your life you would want some freedom. Perhaps the dynamic in her first marriage was that he was the leader so to speak and it stifled her. Maybe instead of getting married at 25 it might have been better to play the field and be your own person. She doesn't strike me as maternal and is someone that loves the attention and freedom of doing life her way. She has said in previous podcasts she answers to no one. So that's fine, but why have children and get married because there are always other people to consider! She thinks differently about traditional norms but then goes and does them. Why run into another relationship/marriage when you have been in one? Why not take time out? Why go down the pregnancy route again when it is clear having children and all that it entails is a lot of work? The reason it works is because she is being adored, she runs the ship and no one is telling her what to do.

Reactions: 4
still think that
I am not sure that assuming that Sergio is maternal enough for the both of them is a reason for them to have a child. He also doesn’t seem to act like someone with much responsibility from what he shows on his stories far from it, a man of leisure springs to mind. I agree with comments on here that there seems to be people suddenly trying to change the narrative of th pair of them on this thread. I am not buying it in the slightest!!
Glad you are seeing it as well. I noticed it a couple of days ago but someone else pointed it out so I jumped on the chance to add it it. It goes to show how absolute image concious these two are. I am just going to ignore. Here in the states alot 27 year old males are still living with their parents after just getting out of college and starting to find a decent job - not look for baby clothes and strollers (her words) and doing IVF with a 48 year old woman. He is just an odd person. She keeps saying that it is because he played sports from the time he was young. Well, look at every olympic star or athlete? They have been playing sports and training since childhood and go into get endorsements and jobs. No, this guy is looking for an easy path to money and using her as his way

Just watched Georgina Rodriguez’s show on Netflix. She has the life that Caroline and Sergio aspire to. The fashion, the jewels, the houses, the jet. It must be tough on Sergio nearly having ‘made it’ in football but not quite. He needs to find something better to do than ‘crypto’ and those other ‘MLMs for millionaires’ that they seem to be involved with. He is still young enough to have a great second career.
OMG!!! I watched that show too ( and so did SERGIO) and thought the same thing you did. His arse thinks he is another Christian Rinaldo. I truly believe that she thought that in the beginning that he was a rich athlete that you see on television. He lured here in with that bullshit latin fake charm as an extra bonus to get her to run around with him. That scene of him doing the crypto (whatever he is trying to sell) on laptops with those guys at 2am and her recording it like he was doing brain surgery was the best ever. She says that CEM controlled her during her marriage - well I doubt Cem ever had her get up at 2am get in a car and drive to some damn Motel 6 and sit with a bunch of scary men on laptops selling/trading whatever they were doing. I went back and listened to that post a few times and I am pretty sure he says to her - where is your wallet. So I am sure she is fronting the money for this. Why is it so hard for him to get dressed and go to work? Is it beneath him?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Love it!!! Her instastory is now about rumors.....ummm, Caroline and Sergio ( who are laying in bed with dogs reading this) we are actually doing you a favor - you will thank us one day. Once RHOD airs and you get slammed with positive and negative press you will have had us to figure out in advance how to respond.

I agree with you. I think if you have been in boarding school your whole life and been under rule and master, at some point in your life you would want some freedom. Perhaps the dynamic in her first marriage was that he was the leader so to speak and it stifled her. Maybe instead of getting married at 25 it might have been better to play the field and be your own person. She doesn't strike me as maternal and is someone that loves the attention and freedom of doing life her way. She has said in previous podcasts she answers to no one. So that's fine, but why have children and get married because there are always other people to consider! She thinks differently about traditional norms but then goes and does them. Why run into another relationship/marriage when you have been in one? Why not take time out? Why go down the pregnancy route again when it is clear having children and all that it entails is a lot of work? The reason it works is because she is being adored, she runs the ship and no one is telling her what to do.
a
I heard her say that in her podcast and thought wow, she isn't as tough as she wants us to believe she is. I vaguely remember her saying that she just came off a 8 year lawsuit battle and I am pretty sure she answered toa the judge that preceded over that. If she has a job I am pretty sure she is answering to whoever it is that is paying her salary. So that statement is just trying to come off as a bossbitch. As much as she wants everyone to believe that this is the ideal life she wants - I am calling bullshit!!! She knows in order to land a reality televsio show she has to bring something new in her life that the network would think viewers woudl be interested in. Hence, all the animal, young toyboy, wedding and now a baby storyline. All calculated.

Wow! Poor kids then. He was providing so not sure how he was expected to raise them when he was working in a different country. She was just too selfish to do it. I can’t understand why any mother would ditch their kids the amount she did and continues to do, especially when it’s having such an obvious detrimental effect on them.

Maybe you’d be better off in the rave thread?
If you go back and listen to their podcast in the beginning she was saying many kind words about Cem and actually said that the real estate agent gave her a hug and said how she is a role model for couples getting divorced because she went to his apartment and helped decorate and got him settled. She said a lot of things back then and it was always painting a picture of how well the divorce went and they handled it so well. It certainly didn't sound like a woman that was trapped in a controlling marriage.

Last edited:
My husband spent the majority of his elementary and high school years in a boarding school here in the States. His family had the money to do it and they thought it would give him the best education. He has good and bad stories and feelings about those times. But as parents, we could never want our children to be away from us like that. I can see where she could have had a bad experience as each child is different with boarding school experiences. But she always circles back to her boading school bad experiences to justify her impulsive and brisk demanor at times. I don't think she was a shrinking violet during those years and honestly, she reminds me of the pack of girls that made fun of me during my school years because we lived in a apartment instead of our own home. Sorry, hard to feel empathy for someone who just had alot of things bestowed upon her from birth to a good family and now is trying to change the narrative.

My husband spent the majority of his elementary and high school years in a boarding school here in the States. His family had the money to do it and they thought it would give him the best education. He has good and bad stories and feelings about those times. But as parents, we could never want our children to be away from us like that. I can see where she could have had a bad experience as each child is different with boarding school experiences. But she always circles back to her boading school bad experiences to justify her impulsive and brisk demanor at times. I don't think she was a shrinking violet during those years and honestly, she reminds me of the pack of girls that made fun of me during my school years because we lived in a apartment instead of our own home. Sorry, hard to feel empathy for someone who just had alot of things bestowed upon her from birth to a good family and now is trying to change the narrative.
As you literally project your own childhood bullying onto her..... 🙄
We don’t know these people. Sure they’re insane. Lol But so isn’t everyone.

Nah, we aren't all insane at least I am not.

No projection needed, the way she talked to her friend Julia when she was over in Dubai for her wedding, was a clear example of that passive aggressive I am going to make a joke at another person’s expense that was very uncomfortable to watch….so I can totally see how people might interpret Caroline’s actions as being very mean girls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.