Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I briefly watched some of their YouTube vlog of moving day, it’s just Sergio on repeat “oh my God” “honey” “I can’t believe it” “so sad” over and over again. Caroline is more like her LOL persona than she is on insta, just abrupt, rude and barking orders at people. Makes me realise that her insta is nothing but a sales pitch from one post to another, there is no interesting content, nothing from her or about her, it’s just look at me, but from me,look at me, buy from me over and over again. Will be interesting to see what she’s like on Housewives because if she’s this dull on that it’ll flop.
You said something that is absolutely spot on - her she comes across as this smiling, happy woman just living the high life. Her youtube shows her real personality. When he is filming her it is all she can do to keep it together for 10 minutes. He is just this immature, needy, attention seeking guy who thinks his looks will get him everything. I have yet to hear him have an intelligent conversation about anything. She said on the podcast that I referred to yesterday -that he was one that planned the whole wedding. She said he spent hours and hours online picking things out and working with wedding planners. She put no effort or time into planning the wedding and he actually told her that she should show some type of excitement for the wedding. Shes aid was that if this podcaster (that was doing the interview) didn't come to the wedding that Sergioooo would be like megan markel. She caught herself and said, no he does have some friends. He called her an asshole. I am sure at this point she is wishing she just had a brief relationship with this guy and moved on.

Reactions: 4
She has removed the link from her Insta page to Sergiooo's, wonder what that is about ??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She has removed the link from her Insta page to Sergiooo's, wonder what that is about ??
they’re basically the same anyway, all they ever do is repost each other’s boring tit and if I see one more wedding photo I will scream 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, the smartest thing she ever did.

they’re basically the same anyway, all they ever do is repost each other’s boring tit and if I see one more wedding photo I will scream 😂😂😂
Aint that the truth. I love how she is a "luxury brand ambassador" and at the same time she is a "preloved designer selling used clothes and shoes"

OMG....please no more wedding pictures....he looks like he is at his first holy communion and she looks the boozing aunt! between those pictures and her selling something new every day and posting it these are two desperate people. The outfit she has on with that top and jeans and blazer is the most bizarre outfit I have seen so far. He tries to tell her she can't go because her boobs are hanging out and she turns her back on him and walks away. The best ever is the dinner table scene. All I hear are people quitely conversing and you just hear him in that annoying ass voice saying.. honeeeeeee! Best thing she can do at this point is start distancing herself from his name on anything that she is promoting. I have a feeling that if they show him on RHOD people are just going to go be so critical he has no idea what he has signed on to.

She doesn't have a clue and is spewing rubbish.
g about the property market in the country she is living ing, she would know that rental prices are not increasing due to people moving to Dubai, there are other market drivers at play.

In fact, while rents are increasing, they are still not back to where they used to be a few years ago. Apartment rents are not increasing at all, maybe even still dropping, it is villa prices that are increasing as everyone who got stuck in a high rise apartment during Covid, now wants out of there, so rental prices for villas are increasing and there is a shortage of villa property in good locations at the moment (very few people would want to live out in Al Barari, where she lives ). Although, maybe availaibility and cheaper housing is forcing people to move out there.

However, there are government restrictions on how much a landlord can increase the rent by, so someone already renting a home can only legally have their rent increased according to the government guidelines for that specific area. Therefore a rent can only be increased significantly if it is new tenants moving in, then it is market rate and whatever someone is willing to pay..

Tenants are very well protected in Dubai, to get someone out of your property, you have to give them 12 months notice to vacate, and even then the ONLY 3 reasons you can evict someone is if, 1) you are selling your property, 2) It is in disrepair and needs major construction repairs 3) if the owner wants to move in to the house himself, if he evicts his tenants due to this reason and then doesn't move in, he cannot re rent his house for 2 years, and can face a huge fine if he flouts this law.
Thank you for sharing all of this. I had no idea that this is how it works in Dubai. I sure hope you are reading this Caroline/staff because you must think we all are idiotic. She says so many incorrect and insenstive statments that she has no accountability for anything she says. The fact she told us to stay out of Dubai because she has to pay twice as much for a apartment that is half the size of her house. It sounds like to me - the people that owned the house gave her noticed and sent her packing. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when she found out she had to move out of that house. Especially, given where she has moved to. Like watching elephants walking down the road should have viewers saying - wow, she is so lucky! She has already said that her house being built is a town house- in the US that means it is not a detached home but a home that is connected to other homes. They are basically starter homes for young couples in thier 20's

Last edited:
I do find her brand very confusing these days, A very important lesson I learnt in business is to always be consistent with your brand. This new persona of being married to Sergio, constant oversharing and promoting anything and everything and selling all of her cheap, used clothes is very detrimental to her brand long-term. Her life right now is a massive contradiction to her life and personality on ladies of London and what she doesn’t realise is those are the reasons people became interested in the first place.

I think Caroline equates all attention is good attention and that may work for her in the short term but not so much in the long term. Her life seems to have become one attention seeking, outrageous decision or Instagram post after another. Let’s be honest even if ladies of London came back she would not be recast due to her lifestyle & the way she carries herself now, heck even Real housewives of Beverly Hills is too classy for her!

I do find her brand very confusing these days, A very important lesson I learnt in business is to always be consistent with your brand. This new persona of being married to Sergio, constant oversharing and promoting anything and everything and selling all of her cheap, used clothes is very detrimental to her brand long-term. Her life right now is a massive contradiction to her life and personality on ladies of London and what she doesn’t realise is those are the reasons people became interested in the first place.

I think Caroline equates all attention is good attention and that may work for her in the short term but not so much in the long term. Her life seems to have become one attention seeking, outrageous decision or Instagram post after another. Let’s be honest even if ladies of London came back she would not be recast due to her lifestyle & the way she carries herself now, heck even Real housewives of Beverly Hills is too classy for her!
Damn, she should hire you as her pulic relations person. You bring up such good points. There is nothing that anyone would watch her for- she is married to a immature nagging unemployed manchild who doesn't give her a second of peace. Nobody is going to watch that and say - wow that is exactly what I want. LOL she let us into what we believed was a world of wealth, royalty and social class. It was enough to keep everyone watching it and her because we bought into the fact that she had the title, proper upbringing, gorgeous husband and a boss witch. We all were like that's neat. Now we are looking at our lives and saying hell, we have more and are happier than she is. Her biggest mistake was staying and marrying this guy. S She could have carried a show of her life post divorce and navigating dating and raising children as a single woman. She cheapened herself when she overshared and made him a a big part of her social media. She should distance herself from him and keep him in the background.

Omg, I cannot believe she is out in Dubai dressed like that !!! What an insult to the muslim country she lives in, she could be arrested for indecency if she offended the wrong person.

Reactions: 5
Wasn't it weird that she said DubaiMiguel bought that top for her !!

Anyone notice David Walliams is at the dinner table? She tagged him. Think he is at the end out of her camera although she tried her best to get him in. Also Sergio looks lost at these dinners.

• Haha
Living the glamorous life ... 😂
Screenshot_20220205-132557_Instagram.jpg

That top is so ill fitting ... or is that how it's supposed to look ... ?

Screenshot_20220205-132544_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220205-132538_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220205-132541_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1
That’s a dreadful pic. Fake boobs ✅, fake teeth ✅, fake stomach muscles ✅, fake mates ✅, a face full of fillers and Botox ✅, a fake life ✅
Oh my GAWWWDD!!! She actually is beyond the point of no return- she looks like her top was cut in half by accident. What the freg is that top? A silver bandaid? Well, after all she said Dubai Miquel bought it for her so it must then be fashionable because after all - he is a fashions statement.

Living the glamorous life ... 😂
View attachment 1041364

That top is so ill fitting ... or is that how it's supposed to look ... ?

View attachment 1041368View attachment 1041369View attachment 1041371
She has to be wearing so many extensions by now after bleaching that damn hair blonde for all these years. Haha, the straps on that top are all but falling down which not sure what is holding anything in place. But the real questions are 1) when did she get those terrible veneers? 2) what's ups with those damn lips?

So much to unpack with our wannabe power couple. Good to know that they have left their apartment in the desert that looks like they don't have a inside parking spot for that porshe to head for a day at ghost hotel. I feel for that poor staff- they have to cater to these two and all their hanger/ons for the weekend. I guess it cheaper to go there and be comped for everymeal drink, meal and lodging then to stay home at do for themselves. She said that because her "penthouse" is smaller they can't have live in staff anymore. She is so sick of SERGIOOO that she can no longer fake anytype of affection with this guy. Her passive/aggresive behavior is out big time. He is on the elevator with a water spot on his pants and ask him to not make a big deal- so to blatanly embarass him she actually post it for us to see. I bet the honeymoon period is over!

Does SERGIOOOO think we think he actually has a job? I am confused. What he is doing with all the graphs and laptobs looks like what we call day traders- moving stock and monies around. That is actually what people do for a hobby or just to invest money occasionally. It sounds like he is trying to put himself in the same league as a financier. It's laughable. Dude, what is so hard for you to get dressed and go to work. What the hell was he doing since he stopped playing little league soccer? I mean she met him at 24 and he had already been retired (so weird) so what has he been doing for the past 3 years? Damn, no wonder she is acting out. He has literally taken her from the glamorus life to a frekin apartment in the desert and she is now selling her used clothes. No wonder she has taken his name off of her instagram bio.

Last edited:
She looks phenomenal for a 40s year old women whose had 3 kids. Yous are all just jealous idiots. 😅
I am go glad she has you in her corner on this site. Actually, she will be 46 in a few months. Jealous we are not, and idiots is such a horrible word but that we are not as well.

She looks phenomenal for a 40s year old women whose had 3 kids. Yous are all just jealous idiots. 😅
Hahahah, bahahaha, hehehehe!! Caroline, Sergio is this you? Relax, no need to get yourself all worked up. :cool:

Never seen Sergiooo happier than he is now that he is back at the hotel living like he can afford this. I am sure the hotel doesn't appreicate having to comp them every time they go there especially if they heard her story telling us to stay away from Dubai because it is causing her issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.